• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"See the lumps on her face. Looks like a a seeious case of anaphylaxis." Barry said. "Like ahe was stung by a bunch of bees or wasps." Peter agreed. "Lets take a blood sample to star labs." Barry said.
"...are you sure?...we did not find any wasps, bees or any insects when the doors were opened or around the car...but could find out quickly at STAR Labs." Joe said.

"...are you sure?...we did not find any wasps, bees or any insects when the doors were opened or around the car...but could find out quickly at STAR Labs." Joe said.
"I will." Barry said taking jt. Peter saw Eddie. "Hey E. Thawne my man." He said. "How's life?"

"surprising...how many of you have powers?....it seems like everyone I know has some power now and how can you all keep this a secrete" Eddie said
"Seems like that sometimes." He said. "Look despite what Joe says looping in Iris seems like a good idea to me mostly. Except for the fact that I'm Spidey and Barry is flash. Barry will tell her when he's ready. And those secrets are ours to tell her, not anyone else's."

"Seems like that sometimes." He said. "Look despite what Joe says looping in Iris seems like a good idea to me mostly. Except for the fact that I'm Spidey and Barry is flash. Barry will tell her when he's ready. And those secrets are ours to tell her, not anyone else's."
"Why can't I just tell her? Why dose Barry have to...she is my girlfriend not his....she is being very suspicious that I'm hiding something...she been very disetant and we haven't had any sex for two weeks...." He said very frustrated

"Why can't I just tell her? Why dose Barry have to...she is my girlfriend not his....she is being very suspicious that I'm hiding something...she been very disetant and we haven't had any sex for two weeks...." He said very frustrated
"Eddie. He's the Flash not you. He's trusting you with that. Its not your secret to tell." Peter said very seriously without his usual jokes

"Eddie. He's the Flash not you. He's trusting you with that. Its not your secret to tell." Peter said very seriously without his usual jokes
Eddie was taken back by Peter's response it was weird him not joking around. "Well this secret has been a toll to my relationship lately...its frustrating. Iris is very suspicious and been asking me questions....I would have thought you would have been more understanding of this because of you having Aqua..." Eddie replied

Eddie was taken back by Peter's response it was weird him not joking around. "Well this secret has been a toll to my relationship lately...its frustrating. Iris is very suspicious and been asking me questions....I would have thought you would have been more understanding of this because of you having Aqua..." Eddie replied
"Aqua Knows about me Eddie. But it was my place to tell her. No one else's. I'm sorry this is putting a wdge between you and Iris. If you want to tell her about Meta Humans. Do it. If you want to tell her you're helping the flash. Do it. But leave Barry's name out of it."

"Aqua Knows about me Eddie. But it was my place to tell her. No one else's. I'm sorry this is putting a wdge between you and Iris. If you want to tell her about Meta Humans. Do it. If you want to tell her you're helping the flash. Do it. But leave Barry's name out of it."
Eddie frowned "fine.." He said understood it wasn't his own secret but he was now a part of it. But he would keep the knowledgea secreat even if he disaproved of the dission. Of course he wanted Iris to be safe, but why would telling Iris would be any different from Aqua knowing. She knew about Peter being Spider-Man and she been more then fine being safe. This all just iritated him but he would keep their wish and not say a world. "I got work to do..." Eddie said sounding upset as he decided to just walk away.

Eddie frowned "fine.." He said understood it wasn't his own secret but he was now a part of it. But he would keep the knowledgea secreat even if he disaproved of the dission. Of course he wanted Iris to be safe, but why would telling Iris would be any different from Aqua knowing. She knew about Peter being Spider-Man and she been more then fine being safe. This all just iritated him but he would keep their wish and not say a world. "I got work to do..." Eddie said sounding upset as he decided to just walk away.
Peter sighed and went to Star Labs.

Aqua sat by Cisco at the computers working on a school assignment. Barry was leaning against the desk as Caitlin finish analyzing the samples Barry brought.
"So exactly he much toxin was in her system Snowwhite?" He asked Caitlin. (by now she'd be used to the nicknames)

"So exactly he much toxin was in her system Snowwhite?" He asked Caitlin. (by now she'd be used to the nicknames)
(Really loving the nicknames💙)
"Surprisingly a lot....exactly enough apitoxin to kill a whole herd of elephants.." Caitlin said walking over to the main area from her where she had been testing the samples.

"Honey bee venom?....but don't honey bees only release a tiny bit of venom along with their stinger? Aqua said looking up from her school work.

"yes, around about 0.1 milligrams of apitoxin per sting..." Caitlin chimed in "boys...you sure there were no stingers on the women or bees in the car?" she asked.

"the car would have been flooded with bees!" Cisco commented

"unless with were super bees,...and their stingers stayed on..." Aqua said looking at Cisco

"NAH! Dont be playing around like that Aqua!.... I HATE BEES!... I don't do bee, ain't nobody got time for bees! and now thanks to Aqua I have the idea that there could be SUPER bees flying around Central City" Cisco said a bit freaked out

(Really loving the nicknames💙)
"Surprisingly a lot....exactly enough apitoxin to kill a whole herd of elephants.." Caitlin said walking over to the main area from her where she had been testing the samples.

"Honey bee venom?....but don't honey bees only release a tiny bit of venom along with their stinger? Aqua said looking up from her school work.

"yes, around about 0.1 milligrams of apitoxin per sting..." Caitlin chimed in "boys...you sure there were no stingers on the women or bees in the car?" she asked.

"the car would have been flooded with bees!" Cisco commented

"unless with were super bees,...and their stingers stayed on..." Aqua said looking at Cisco

"NAH! Dont be playing around like that Aqua!.... I HATE BEES!... I don't do bee, ain't nobody got time for bees! and now thanks to Aqua I have the idea that there could be SUPER bees flying around Central City" Cisco said a bit freaked out
"Nadda." peter answered Caitlin.

"Well maybe our meta controls them with pheromones. No idea how they're strengthening the bees."

"Nadda." peter answered Caitlin.

"Well maybe our meta controls them with pheromones. No idea how they're strengthening the bees."
Caitlin sighed crossing her arms "...its strange....but we are at that point that strange occurrences like this have to be the doing of a Meta..." she commented

"could just be another part of their ability, the pheromones they give out just strengthens the bees.....or you know this meta could be making the super bees....kinda like an actual queen bee would.." Aqua commented

Caitlin sighed crossing her arms "...its strange....but we are at that point that strange occurrences like this have to be the doing of a Meta..." she commented

"could just be another part of their ability, the pheromones they give out just strengthens the bees.....or you know this meta could be making the super bees....kinda like an actual queen bee would.." Aqua commented
Peter looked at Aqua. "Good point. Very good point." He said.

Peter looked at Aqua. "Good point. Very good point." He said.
Aqua nodded "with unknown meta human abilities it could be practically anything so nothing off the table until we find this person...." she thinks for a bit " have there been any other reports of strange attacks like the one of the lady now?..." she asked "because if we talking about little incects like Bees that arnt leaving a real trase the meta might have been going around with out being detected for a while, and reports could have just been taken as freak allergy attacks..."

Aqua nodded "with unknown meta human abilities it could be practically anything so nothing off the table until we find this person...." she thinks for a bit " have there been any other reports of strange attacks like the one of the lady now?..." she asked "because if we talking about little incects like Bees that arnt leaving a real trase the meta might have been going around with out being detected for a while, and reports could have just been taken as freak allergy attacks..."
"None as of yet." Peter said. "I wonder.if she replaces queens or if she makes her own... Uh... Bee offspring."

"None as of yet." Peter said. "I wonder.if she replaces queens or if she makes her own... Uh... Bee offspring."
"Oh...well thats good that there hasnt been another attack prior to this one..." Aqua said thinking "Yes that's what I was wondering...of how this meta would be doing these super bees...you think this meta just opens there mouth and Bees come flying out?" Aqua commuted

"What is wrong with you two?!...you are talking about this bee stuff like it's just a person contoling of water....why arnt you freaking out! They are bees! BEES!" Cisco said

"Oh...well thats good that there hasnt been another attack prior to this one..." Aqua said thinking "Yes that's what I was wondering...of how this meta would be doing these super bees...you think this meta just opens there mouth and Bees come flying out?" Aqua commuted

"What is wrong with you two?!...you are talking about this bee stuff like it's just a person contoling of water....why arnt you freaking out! They are bees! BEES!" Cisco said
"Because bees haven't killed me before." Ge said. "Wait you died?" Barry asked. "Twice." Peter said.

"You guys... Are like what. Zombies?" Cisco asked. "No. Its the multiverse Cisco. There are ways to come back."
Aqua gently nodded again. "...so you guys don't worry about the possibility of dieing because there are ways of coming back?..." Cisco seriously and curiously asked. "Of course there is concern Cisco...its not a fun experience..." Aqua said the image of having watched Peter die twice popping in her head the second one really resonating in her mind.

Aqua gently nodded again. "...so you guys don't worry about the possibility of dieing because there are ways of coming back?..." Cisco seriously and curiously asked. "Of course there is concern Cisco...its not a fun experience..." Aqua said the image of having watched Peter die twice popping in her head the second one really resonating in her mind.
"It sucks dying." Peter said. "Its actually kind of worse the second time."

"It sucks dying." Peter said. "Its actually kind of worse the second time."
"I'm sorry....it sucks you guys had to go through that....twice sorry for you Peter.." Cisco said rubbing the back of his head.

(of course worse the second time >< he got squished their first death was way quick and swift for both of them. I feel bad for Peter for having gone through that twice and Aqua having seen her best friend and boyfriend die in front of her *hugs the hero beans*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back