• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Maybe I should call Logan. I doubt he could be killed even by super bee venom." He suggested.
(Dosnt Peter also have strong skin ...I don't know if it did happened or not remembering right XD but Caitlin could not get blood from Peter with normal needles? But then again the bees are not real bees...)

"It might not be such a bad idea.....but he might not want to come....oh! If he refuses tell him he owes me form leaving my house in such a nasty state" Aqua said crossing her arms.

(Dosnt Peter also have strong skin ...I don't know if it did happened or not remembering right XD but Caitlin could not get blood from Peter with normal needles? But then again the bees are not real bees...)

"It might not be such a bad idea.....but he might not want to come....oh! If he refuses tell him he owes me form leaving my house in such a nasty state" Aqua said crossing her arms.
(He does but sjper beed.)

"Yeah he does." Peter said.

"Sure thing Peter.....what's this cool thing?..." she asked. Her eye went wide "oh wow!...that's amazing!...but how?!" She asked
"Nano technology. I have a bunch of robots in my bloodstream." Peter said. "Clothes always clean. Dress for every occasion. Got the idea from an alien costume that now wants to kill me." He said.

"Nano technology. I have a bunch of robots in my bloodstream." Peter said. "Clothes always clean. Dress for every occasion. Got the idea from an alien costume that now wants to kill me." He said.
"That's amazing!...wait in your blood stream...it dosnt hurt?..." Felicity asked

"It felt a bit weird at first in my opinion....but it dosnt hurt..." Aqua answered

"You can do this as well..." Felicity asked looking at Aqua.

Aqua gently nodded. "Makes it easier looking more normal..." Aqua said closing her eyes as her light blue hair disappears showing her tentacle hair, blue freckles and pointer ears.

"That's amazing!...wait in your blood stream...it dosnt hurt?..." Felicity asked

"It felt a bit weird at first in my opinion....but it dosnt hurt..." Aqua answered

"You can do this as well..." Felicity asked looking at Aqua.

Aqua gently nodded. "Makes it easier looking more normal..." Aqua said closing her eyes as her light blue hair disappears showing her tentacle hair, blue freckles and pointer ears.
"Anyway. We gotta go." Peter said. "Wolverine will meet us there."

(Should still have Barry find the man?)
Aqua took off to the other side of the building in search as well.
(I'll do it) Barry ran into the office. "Guys I found him. No sign of the bees though." He sakd as Peter and Aqua got there. "Severe anaphylaxis just like last time." Peter said.

(I'll do it) Barry ran into the office. "Guys I found him. No sign of the bees though." He sakd as Peter and Aqua got there. "Severe anaphylaxis just like last time." Peter said.
Aqua looked at the man slumped over on his chair, feeling sorry for the poor man. She was going to suggest they keep looking to see if the bees were still around when something caught her eye. "wait...whats that?..." Aqua said as she thought she had seen something move inside the man's mouth.

Aqua looked at the man slumped over on his chair, feeling sorry for the poor man. She was going to suggest they keep looking to see if the bees were still around when something caught her eye. "wait...whats that?..." Aqua said as she thought she had seen something move inside the man's mouth.
Peter's Spider-Sense tingled. He shot his arm out and webbed the man's mouth. It began ti expand and expand until hundereds of bees tore through the webbing. "That is so gross." Peter said.

Peter's Spider-Sense tingled. He shot his arm out and webbed the man's mouth. It began ti expand and expand until hundereds of bees tore through the webbing. "That is so gross." Peter said.
Aqua took a step back when Peter webbed the man's mouth. "what the..." she said taking a few steps back towards the door as the webbing around the man's mouth expanded like a large balloon. "Ewww....the bees were inside!" Aqua said as she just felt a ton of shivers go down he spine. The bees swarmed out and hovered above the man's body before flying towards the three in an angry buzz.

Aqua took a step back when Peter webbed the man's mouth. "what the..." she said taking a few steps back towards the door as the webbing around the man's mouth expanded like a large balloon. "Ewww....the bees were inside!" Aqua said as she just felt a ton of shivers go down he spine. The bees swarmed out and hovered above the man's body before flying towards the three in an angry buzz.
Peter tried webbing them. This did not work. "We should go." Peter said.

"Cisco we need a way out." Barry said grabbing them.
"I'm on it!" Cisco yelled I panic as he ran from the lab downstairs to the computers up with Caitlin "ah...Ah... take a left, the northeast crossway!...its going to he your fastest way out of the building" Cisco said looking at the building schematics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back