• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"I'm sorry....it sucks you guys had to go through that....twice sorry for you Peter.." Cisco said rubbing the back of his head.

(of course worse the second time >< he got squished their first death was way quick and swift for both of them. I feel bad for Peter for having gone through that twice and Aqua having seen her best friend and boyfriend die in front of her *hugs the hero beans*)
Peter shook his head. "I belive this is a...rather macabre discussion to come in on. Soery Felicity."

"...yes....a very macabre discussion...is everyone alright?... I didn't arrive at a bad time did I?..." Felicity asked standing by the entry way
"No you're fine. Good to see you again." He said. "Hows Oliver. You still haven't told him who I am right?"

"No you're fine. Good to see you again." He said. "Hows Oliver. You still haven't told him who I am right?"
Caitlin and Aqua waved over to Felicity "it's wonderful to see you all again..." she said waving to them "oh no no, that up to you remember I promised.....I do have something to show you outside....well I have someone to show you.." she added

Caitlin and Aqua waved over to Felicity "it's wonderful to see you all again..." she said waving to them "oh no no, that up to you remember I promised.....I do have something to show you outside....well I have someone to show you.." she added
They all followed her outside.

Aqua cloaked to her "normal" look before going outside.

"There he comes" Felicity said gestureing to the sky. Up within the sky was something to be having trouble getting conrol as he flew around
"That guy looks like he's gonna crash." Peter said.

"Guys this is my boyfriend..." Felicity said as he landed in a thud. The man in the suite stud proud as he took off his helmet and happily smiled. "..hi there! I'm Ray!" He said joyfully
"Hi Ray. You're suit looks like it could use some work " Peter said.

"Hi Ray. You're suit looks like it could use some work " Peter said.
"Is it that obvious?" Ray said in a chuckle "Felicity has told me about you guys...helping heros, also that your super tecy..." He added

"Yep these guys are the best out there" Felicity said with a smile

"Maybe." Peter said. "But wr are kind of busy with a killer bees."
"Killer bees?....wow that dose sound important.." Ray said

"Wait! Don't count me out I would totally help you with the suit Ray....I want to stay away from the killer bees as far as humanly possible" Cisco said

"Okay than let's get inside and have a look at your suit" Cisco said followed by Ray

Felicity followed the others inside STAR labs. She looked around again noticing something "Hey were is Dr. Wells?...have not seen him around" she asked
"Long story." Peter said. "Very long story."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back