• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Yes." Je said
She was excited to be eatting lunch with Peter as a good number of times he be away from school. Out of habit she also /grabed Eddie and pulled him along "lunch time mister! Come on im starving!" she said. She had befriend Eddie/venom at her time here in school and would hang around with him

She was excited to be eatting lunch with Peter as a good number of times he be away from school. Out of habit she also /grabed Eddie and pulled him along "lunch time mister! Come on im starving!" she said. She had befriend Eddie/venom at her time here in school and would hang around with him
"I'm not eating with him." They both said.

"I'm not eating with him." They both said.
She been starving and was ready to eat and at the same time just excited that class had gone better then she had hoped for. It had slipped her mind that Peter and Eddie weren't found of eachother. She looked up and over at both unsure of what to do. She of course wanted to get lunch with Peter he was her most closest of friends and her boyfriend, but she felt bad not having lunch with Eddie at the same time.

She been starving and was ready to eat and at the same time just excited that class had gone better then she had hoped for. It had slipped her mind that Peter and Eddie weren't found of eachother. She looked up and over at both unsure of what to do. She of course wanted to get lunch with Peter he was her most closest of friends and her boyfriend, but she felt bad not having lunch with Eddie at the same time.
They were glaring daggers into eachother.

They were glaring daggers into eachother.
(,forgot if you already mentioned it. Do they dislike eachother because it's just natural or the venom/ spidy from their universe? Just curious...and because I don't remember >-<)

"Guys what's with all the hostility? Really can't try to be in somewhat okay terms with eachother?" She asked optimistically

(,forgot if you already mentioned it. Do they dislike eachother because it's just natural or the venom/ spidy from their universe? Just curious...and because I don't remember >-<)

"Guys what's with all the hostility? Really can't try to be in somewhat okay terms with eachother?" She asked optimistically
(Peter remembers the venom he fought eddie remembers the spidey he doesn't like)

He looked at her and then eachother. "Fine." They said though it looked like neither meant it.

(Peter remembers the venom he fought eddie remembers the spidey he doesn't like)

He looked at her and then eachother. "Fine." They said though it looked like neither meant it.
(Ah okay second thing...okaies. Thank you^-^)

Aqua sat in between them at lunch, trying her best to start up conversations. But at the end it was both a very quite at times short ened answers and very akward feeling between them. She notice they both wernt very pleased with the whole experience. Aqua wanted to try and have them both be in better terms with eachother and figure why not have it happened during some yummy food and drink. She figured Peter just didn't know this version of venom was quite nice and that Eddie haven't really got to know her Peter. Her hopes backed fired and now she felt horrable she knew she had messed up knowing very well both Peter and Eddie had already mentioned the dis tasted for eachother to her. As lunch time came to and end Aqua shot up from her seat and deeply bowed "I am so sorry for this! I should have never forced you two....I deeply regret this dission and I'm so sorry for ruining lunch for you two"

( A bow so low she puts Ida to shame 🤣)

(Ah okay second thing...okaies. Thank you^-^)

Aqua sat in between them at lunch, trying her best to start up conversations. But at the end it was both a very quite at times short ened answers and very akward feeling between them. She notice they both wernt very pleased with the whole experience. Aqua wanted to try and have them both be in better terms with eachother and figure why not have it happened during some yummy food and drink. She figured Peter just didn't know this version of venom was quite nice and that Eddie haven't really got to know her Peter. Her hopes backed fired and now she felt horrable she knew she had messed up knowing very well both Peter and Eddie had already mentioned the dis tasted for eachother to her. As lunch time came to and end Aqua shot up from her seat and deeply bowed "I am so sorry for this! I should have never forced you two....I deeply regret this dission and I'm so sorry for ruining lunch for you two"

( A bow so low she puts Ida to shame 🤣)
Peter and Eddie just nodded and it a few hours later it was time to head home.

"Finally we can go home." Peter said. "Being in a class where I'm taught by me but older wull never not he weird."
Aqua nodded in agreement. "it's very weird....Im use to calling my professors Sir...it was weird with Sans it was much weirder with older you..." she giggled "...but I have to say older you is very handsome..." she said whisper

Aqua nodded in agreement. "it's very weird....Im use to calling my professors Sir...it was weird with Sans it was much weirder with older you..." she giggled "...but I have to say older you is very handsome..." she said whisper
"Hey... No falling for other Peter's."

"You're asking for trouble." He said stickinf gis tongue out.
"um...me never..." she said hiding a giggle as she stuck out her tongue out at him as they walked of to the teleporters. "but you know Peter.." she said stoping and reaching up to kiss his cheek "I still think you are the best one in the whole entire multiverse..." she said

"um...me never..." she said hiding a giggle as she stuck out her tongue out at him as they walked of to the teleporters. "but you know Peter.." she said stoping and reaching up to kiss his cheek "I still think you are the best one in the whole entire multiverse..." she said
He smiled. "I know you do.' he sakd.

They got a call from Barry explaining the Eddie now knew he was the flash. Later Peter got a call from CCPD for work.
Aqua was suprised that Barry had told Eddie that he was Flash. But guess now nether Barry and Petter had to hide it form him.

When they got back quite the number of robberies had been acquiring through out the city.

(I'm guessing called for the professor found in the car?)
He was called to check on a women found in her car covered in punctured wounds.

Aqua was suprised that Barry had told Eddie that he was Flash. But guess now nether Barry and Petter had to hide it form him.

When they got back quite the number of robberies had been acquiring through out the city.

(I'm guessing called for the professor found in the car?)
He was called to check on a women found in her car covered in punctured wounds.
(Yeah bug eyed bandit time)

Once there Peter saw Barry. "Hey Peter." Barry said. "Hey carebare." He said walking up to the woman. "Ouch. This looks bad." He said.

(Yeah bug eyed bandit time)

Once there Peter saw Barry. "Hey Peter." Barry said. "Hey carebare." He said walking up to the woman. "Ouch. This looks bad." He said.
(X3 okay)
"Lindsay Kang, engineering professor ...she seems to be covered in those marks....which we are guessing is her cause of death.....however no found force of entry, not markings of anything found in the car as far as we could find..." Joe said.

(X3 okay)
"Lindsay Kang, engineering professor ...she seems to be covered in those marks....which we are guessing is her cause of death.....however no found force of entry, not markings of anything found in the car as far as we could find..." Joe said.
"See the lumps on her face. Looks like a a seeious case of anaphylaxis." Barry said. "Like ahe was stung by a bunch of bees or wasps." Peter agreed. "Lets take a blood sample to star labs." Barry said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back