• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Hey hero or not you can always be trouble" Amelia replied folding her arms again. "Well I would use your name if y ou would have told it to me....but I haven't heard a peep.." she said
"His name is Ben Tennyson and he's saved his universe at least 3 times."

(Right and with all the aliens he can change into, I would assume his DNA is not full human anymore)
(well that one is a bit debatable. I think he's still fully human. Because it doesn't add DNA it changes his DNA to be a Ben version for the alien/transformation) Liam stopped. "We're being followed."

(well that one is a bit debatable. I think he's still fully human. Because it doesn't add DNA it changes his DNA to be a Ben version for the alien/transformation) Liam stopped. "We're being followed."
(Oh right.....but well anyways, if not full immortal I still think he would live longer then others) "ah shit!..." Amelia ran out the medic room and ran over to the front of the ship

(Oh right.....but well anyways, if not full immortal I still think he would live longer then others) "ah shit!..." Amelia ran out the medic room and ran over to the front of the ship
"I'm so freaking cold Panther Lilly what are we doing here anyway?" A gruff voice said. The Omnitrix began to glow yellow again.

"I'm so freaking cold Panther Lilly what are we doing here anyway?" A gruff voice said. The Omnitrix began to glow yellow again.
(>u<)
Amelia cursed seeing that she had forgotten to set the cloaking on her ship when she left to investigate the crashed ship with Liam. Now it was to late who ever was out their could see them.

(>u<)
Amelia cursed seeing that she had forgotten to set the cloaking on her ship when she left to investigate the crashed ship with Liam. Now it was to late who ever was out their could see them.
(>u<)
Gajeel and approached with his small catlike companion

Amelia grabed her gun and went outside "Alright thats far enough,.... what you two doing sneaking around my ship"
"Sneaking about? What ship!?" Gajeel asked. "You mean that big hunk of delectable metal sitting in the middle.of a blizzard?"

Ben looked at the Omnitrix. "DNA sample acquired. Exceed transformation now.available."

"Sneaking about? What ship!?" Gajeel asked. "You mean that big hunk of delectable metal sitting in the middle.of a blizzard?"

Ben looked at the Omnitrix. "DNA sample acquired. Exceed transformation now.available."
"delectable metal?....what the hell?.." Amelia frowned pointing her gun at Gajeel and Lilly direction "don't you dare lay a finger on my ship, she ain't no big hunk a metal..."

"delectable metal?....what the hell?.." Amelia frowned pointing her gun at Gajeel and Lilly direction "don't you dare lay a finger on my ship, she ain't no big hunk a metal..."
He looked at her. "Whatever." He said. "Panther Lilly's the one that dragged me out here blame him." He said.

Panther Lilly looked at her and went to her snmuscle form. "Who you calling small?"
She lifted and eyebrow as he transformed 'whats with meeting everyone thats able to transform today?...' she thought looking at Lilly "well pardon me....'large feline'....any way,..what you out looking for in this vase land of frozen nothingness?.."

Last edited:
She lifted and eyebrow as he transformed 'whats with meeting everyone thats able to transform today?...' she thought looking at Lilly "well pardon me....'large feline'....any way,..what you out looking for in this vase land of frozen nothingness?.."
"We were seperated from a few friends." Panther Lilly said.

"We were seperated from a few friends." Panther Lilly said.
'geez.. a bad place to get separated from a group...' she thought "well hope your friend found shelter....hate being stuck out here in this storm.." she said the cold air already getting to her, even though she was standing by the door of her ship.

'geez.. a bad place to get separated from a group...' she thought "well hope your friend found shelter....hate being stuck out here in this storm.." she said the cold air already getting to her, even though she was standing by the door of her ship.
"We should help them find their friends." Ben said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back