• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(let's do Fiore for now that way you have time to put together your character) As they travelled into the snowy lands to travel to Fiore a green ship that Liam recognized crashed a few miles away.
(Got it...would need help with making my character though, the race if doing DBZ one)
They stoped on their was to Fiore to investigate the green ship that had crash landed.

(Got it...would need help with making my character though, the race if doing DBZ one)
They stoped on their was to Fiore to investigate the green ship that had crash landed.
(good point it also doesn't have to be DBZ it you don't want. Here's the run down of your best races, Earthling, Saiyan, Namekian, Majin, Frost Demons and Yardrats)

Liam tore the door open. Ben was sprawled in his back unconcious bleeding from the head. "Grab him."

(good point it also doesn't have to be DBZ it you don't want. Here's the run down of your best races, Earthling, Saiyan, Namekian, Majin, Frost Demons and Yardrats)

Liam tore the door open. Ben was sprawled in his back unconcious bleeding from the head. "Grab him."
(XD have to look into the races and see what I can come up with )

Amelia crawled in and carefully pulled Ben out.

He transformed as she dragged him off. He turned into... one of her race.
Amelia almost dropped Ben as he transformed into one of her own race. She looked at the boy in confusion "what the heck are you?" She thought as she brought him on to her ship. "Liam is this friend of your supose to change like this?...he looks like one of my people..."

Amelia almost dropped Ben as he transformed into one of her own race. She looked at the boy in confusion "what the heck are you?" She thought as she brought him on to her ship. "Liam is this friend of your supose to change like this?...he looks like one of my people..."
"Yes he can transform into other races." He said.

"Welcome back youngling, your friend over here found your crashed ship" Amelia said before stepping away as she pointed to Liam
(A Sylvari)
"Hey Liam." He said. He looked at her. "Omnitrix analysis." He said. The gadget spoke. "Species Name, Sylvari, a botonical almost plant like race."

"Hey Liam." He said. He looked at her. "Omnitrix analysis." He said. The gadget spoke. "Species Name, Sylvari, a botonical almost plant like race."
Amelia folded her arms under her chest as she leaned against the wall looking over at both Liam and Ben. She lifted an eyebrow as the gadget spoke to him letting him know what her race was. Amelia was very intrigued now.

Amelia folded her arms under her chest as she leaned against the wall looking over at both Liam and Ben. She lifted an eyebrow as the gadget spoke to him letting him know what her race was. Amelia was very intrigued now.
"What planet is this?" He asked. "Earthland."

"I'm not trouble I'm a superhero." He said. "And I have a name lady."
"Hey hero or not you can always be trouble" Amelia replied folding her arms again. "Well I would use your name if y ou would have told it to me....but I haven't heard a peep.." she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back