• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
As they got into town the towns people started to gather around them
He went to the sage old man who doubted then and threw the tooth in front of him.

Ben got caught up in a gun fight between Incursions and the Empire. His ship took a hit and he crash landed. He wasn't sure where he had landed at first but found himself on New namek. Of this universes he had only gotten a Saiyan form. It would be cool to try and get a Namekian form.

He went to the sage old man who doubted then and threw the tooth in front of him.

Ben got caught up in a gun fight between Incursions and the Empire. His ship took a hit and he crash landed. He wasn't sure where he had landed at first but found himself on New namek. Of this universes he had only gotten a Saiyan form. It would be cool to try and get a Namekian form.
The old man picked up the tooth and studied it closely. "I had my doughts but it seemed you two strangers have defeated the moster that plagued our town...." He placed the tooth down the table and called over for their payment

The old man picked up the tooth and studied it closely. "I had my doughts but it seemed you two strangers have defeated the moster that plagued our town...." He placed the tooth down the table and called over for their payment
They got their jewel. "Where the most populated area in this world?"

(it's cool. I really wanna get the Ben thing rolling. Any ideas? Maybe I could have him crash Fiore. Scan a couple of their local life)
(we can contitnue with Ben's arc...sorry I didnt have a DBZ OC.....but if you want to interjet him with Liam and Amelia we can do that)

(Well I guess...could give it a try if you really want Ben to do is arc in the DBZ world)
(It's not just that world. Ben is... Well he has a lot.of growing tondo still before he reaches his full potential. He's 19 a fair bit older but still no where near where he could be as a hero)

(It's not just that world. Ben is... Well he has a lot.of growing tondo still before he reaches his full potential. He's 19 a fair bit older but still no where near where he could be as a hero)
(I see, and thought he was like early twenties?....But man Ben sure going to be a very powerful guy when he dose reach his full pontantoal see were he is at now)

(I see, and thought he was like early twenties?....But man Ben sure going to be a very powerful guy when he dose reach his full pontantoal see were he is at now)
(Yeah I said between 19 and 22 and I eventually settled on younger rather than older)

(Oh okaies, got you ^-^. Makes it just more funny he was a teacher to the A-1 class and took Endeavors spot X3 ....poor fire man)
(let's do Fiore for now that way you have time to put together your character) As they travelled into the snowy lands to travel to Fiore a green ship that Liam recognized crashed a few miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back