• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"What do you want?" Ben asked. "Same thing any clown respecting his flobby shoes once. To make people laugh." Zombozo said. "And suck out all their happiness feeding my power!" He said spittle flying into the 10 year olds face. "Is that so wrong?" (How do feel about this arc idea)
(Zambozo flying is just so scary, and its good, curious to what your plan is at the end)

(Zambozo flying is just so scary, and its good, curious to what your plan is at the end)
"I want my cousin back!" He yelled. 'oh didn't you hear? She ran away with the circus. A spotlight showed on gwen. She was wrinkled unconcious and looked absolutely miserable. Ben frowned. "Oh your funny but I'm gonna have the last laugh!" He transformed into ghostfreak.

"I want my cousin back!" He yelled. 'oh didn't you hear? She ran away with the circus. A spotlight showed on gwen. She was wrinkled unconcious and looked absolutely miserable. Ben frowned. "Oh your funny but I'm gonna have the last laugh!" He transformed into ghostfreak.
Yu looked at Gwen and was in shock by her state. "The poor thing..." Nemuri said

Yu looked at Gwen and was in shock by her state. "The poor thing..." Nemuri said
"Sorry kid I sell the tricks I don't buy 'em." Zombozo said punching at ghostfreak. Ghostfreak went invisible and Zombozo's fist hit nothing. "I just realized something I'm more afraid of them you. Losing my family to some big nose poser in oversized shoes. In other words... You're going down clown."

"Sorry kid I sell the tricks I don't buy 'em." Zombozo said punching at ghostfreak. Ghostfreak went invisible and Zombozo's fist hit nothing. "I just realized something I'm more afraid of them you. Losing my family to some big nose poser in oversized shoes. In other words... You're going down clown."
Nemuri and Yu watch attentively. Nemuri smiling at Ben over coming his fear to help his family it was so invigorating

( I was binging alien force being a happy lad. I unwrapped volume four and opened the case and there was NOOOO DISC! *flips over a table*
(what?!...they didn't put a disc?!...ahhh >< and it was all wrap in that plastic stuff?...that is the worst luck ><)
Nemuri and Yu were quite impressed on how Ben went on with their fight,

(what?!...they didn't put a disc?!...ahhh >< and it was all wrap in that plastic stuff?...that is the worst luck ><)
Nemuri and Yu were quite impressed on how Ben went on with their fight,
The 10 year old Ben went to go to the next memory but Zombozo reappeared just as Peter and Aqua got up. "So that's why the terrorlings havn't been able to get him he's had help." He said. "Well now you're facing ol' Zombozo."

The 10 year old Ben went to go to the next memory but Zombozo reappeared just as Peter and Aqua got up. "So that's why the terrorlings havn't been able to get him he's had help." He said. "Well now you're facing ol' Zombozo."
Nemuri and Yu followed young Ben out to the next dream. Aqua got up along with Peter as they spot the three.
Aqua took a step back is that the clown Ben had to face when he was a kid, he's terrifying

Nemuri and Yu followed young Ben out to the next dream. Aqua got up along with Peter as they spot the three.
Aqua took a step back is that the clown Ben had to face when he was a kid, he's terrifying
They couldn't Zbozo blocked the path. "I beat you once I can do it again freak.' Ben slammed the Omnitrix dial down. Nothing happened.

They couldn't Zbozo blocked the path. "I beat you once I can do it again freak.' Ben slammed the Omnitrix dial down. Nothing happened.
Yu looked over at Ben seeing noting happens, "boys turn away" Nemuri said riping part of her sleeve (Yu would enlarge as well at this point although you let me know if their quirks work or not)

Yu looked over at Ben seeing noting happens, "boys turn away" Nemuri said riping part of her sleeve (Yu would enlarge as well at this point although you let me know if their quirks work or not)
"Uh... No." Peter said just not looking at her. He firedna webline at Zombozo. (It does)

He chaanged slowly morphin into a different version of himself Zmobozo from later in Ben's life.
View attachment 751946

"I do more than that girlie." He said.
This version was less disturbing but Aqua still didn't like him.
Yu looked at her hand, it was burned but her suit gloved took most of the damage.
Nemuri pulled out her whip ready for a fight

This version was less disturbing but Aqua still didn't like him.
Yu looked at her hand, it was burned but her suit gloved took most of the damage.
Nemuri pulled out her whip ready for a fight
Peter jumped over the clown and kicked him in the head

Nemuri snapped her whip wrap her whip around Zmobozo arm and pulled it back Aqua wrapped one of her tentacles around his leg and pulled as he fell face forward.
Peter webbed him to the floor and Ben unable to do anything else kicked him unconcious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back