• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"no one blames you...they are creepy..." Aqua added
"looks like we might have too..." Yu said having gone back to her normal size
"Alright..." Peter said. "Next... Memory. Is that guy from your memories?" He pointed at a man who was covered head to toe in old wild west clothing. He had hat covering his had. A bandana that went all-around his head and goggles. Thick gloves and not an inch of skin showing. "No." He said in a western voice. "I'm Liam. I'm a friend of the guy who brought you all into his dreams. I'm sorta his go to for helping out with things like this." "Can we see your face?" Peter asked. "Only if you promise not to attack of you do."

"Alright..." Peter said. "Next... Memory. Is that guy from your memories?" He pointed at a man who was covered head to toe in old wild west clothing. He had hat covering his head. A bandana that went all-around his head and goggles. Thick gloves and not an inch of skin showing. "No." He said in a western voice. "I'm Liam. I'm a friend of the guy who brought you all into his dreams. I'm sorta his go to for helping out with things like this." "Can we see your face?" Peter asked. "Only if you promise not to attack of you do."
Nemuri and Yu weren't to keen of him hiding but both women agreed. "yes we promise.." Aqua added looking from Nemuri and Yu to the Old West man.

Nemuri and Yu weren't to keen of him hiding but both women agreed. "yes we promise.." Aqua added looking from Nemuri and Yu to the Old West man.
He pulled off the bandana

3acff43baa2053dc9060cfcf96421ee2.jpg

He pulled off the bandana
3acff43baa2053dc9060cfcf96421ee2.jpg
"woa.," Aqua whispered seeing the mans face, he was all bones
Yu was unsure about the man
"So Liam, do you have a plan or a notion of how we should approach all this? seeing you have joined us for a reason" Nemuri asked

"woa.," Aqua whispered seeing the mans face, he was all bones
Yu was unsure about the man
"So Liam, do you have a plan or a notion of how we should approach all this? seeing you have joined us for a reason" Nemuri asked
"There's only one way to approach this partner. With you your head on straight and your firearm ready." He said. "Something's keeping this here kid stuck. And until we find he's trapped slowly having the life sucked out of him."

"There's only one way to approach this partner. With you your head on straight and your firearm ready." He said. "Something's keeping this here kid stuck. And until we find he's trapped slowly having the life sucked out of him."
"well let's keep going and find this threat fast....we can't let Ben down!" Aqua chirped ready to keep going. They just couldn't let Bens life get taken by this mistory force .

"well let's keep going and find this threat fast....we can't let Ben down!" Aqua chirped ready to keep going. They just couldn't let Bens life get taken by this mistory force .
"Alright." Liam said looking at the young Ben. "Lead the way kid."

They followed Ben to the next memory where he was in the rustbucket with Gwen and Max looking super bored. Ben recognized the memory. "This... This is important. This is the first time I ever fought Vilgax."
"Who is Vilgax?" Yu asked as they entered the next dream

"Yes, and went after one of our classmates....just a very evil man" Aqua added

"I see...." Yu replied not looking forward to having to deal with such a fow.
"Look on the bright side. I think Mt. Lady is taller than him at full size." Peter said.

"Hands off dweeb." Gwen said. "I'm so bored." Ben said. "It'll be a good lesson on entertaining yourself." She said. Ben got a mysterious grin and walked off to the bathroom. A second lady her computer shut off as upgrade took over it. "Ben get out of my computer!" She saodm "what? I'm just entertaining myself."

"Look on the bright side. I think Mt. Lady is taller than him at full size." Peter said.

"Hands off dweeb." Gwen said. "I'm so bored." Ben said. "It'll be a good lesson on entertaining yourself." She said. Ben got a mysterious grin and walked off to the bathroom. A second lady her computer shut off as upgrade took over it. "Ben get out of my computer!" She saodm "what? I'm just entertaining myself."
"True..you are way bigger then he is" Aqua said to Mt. Lady agreeing with Peter.

"You sure liked to pick and annoy your cousin didn't you" Midnight said with a slightly chuckle as she looked out at the dream

"True..you are way bigger then he is" Aqua said to Mt. Lady agreeing with Peter.

"You sure liked to pick and annoy your cousin didn't you" Midnight said with a slightly chuckle as she looked out at the dream
"You're saying you dodn't pick on anyone when you were 10" Ben asked. "As a matter of fact I didn't I was more focused on mastering these beauts," Liam said holding his his ornate revolvers.

"You're saying you dodn't pick on anyone when you were 10" Ben asked. "As a matter of fact I didn't I was more focused on mastering these beauts," Liam said holding his his ornate revolvers.
Midnight shook her head "some of us find better outlets then the constant annoyance of family members " she added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back