• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Not until after we turned 14... We didn't really get along." Ben said as an old man ran up to them.
Aqua figured it was normal for people that grew up with siblings or close cousins, but she really didn't know much she was an only child. "I'm guessing that's your grandfather?" she said noticing the man running over to Ben and Gwen

Aqua figured it was normal for people that grew up with siblings or close cousins, but she really didn't know much she was an only child. "I'm guessing that's your grandfather?" she said noticing the man running over to Ben and Gwen
"Grandpa Max. He taught me how to use the Omnitrix the right ways." Ben said.

"No. He was a plumber." Ben explained the plumbers.
"you had a very cool grandpa Ben" Aqua added

Nemuri was instead by these people called plumbers they were like secret heroes although she was unsure why they would go with such an awful name

"you had a very cool grandpa Ben" Aqua added

Nemuri was instead by these people called plumbers they were like secret heroes although she was unsure why they would go with such an awful name
They were sent to another part of the memory. Ben was at a campfire with Gwen playing with the Omnitrix. "If I can figure this thing out. Maybe I can help people. Really help people. Not just make things worse." Memory Ben said.

Peter smiled. "Good heart."

They were sent to another part of the memory. Ben was at a campfire with Gwen playing with the Omnitrix. "If I can figure this thing out. Maybe I can help people. Really help people. Not just make things worse." Memory Ben said.

Peter smiled. "Good heart."
"Yes indeed, you were made to be a hero" Nemuri added to which Yu and Aqua agreed

Tu looked over to Ben he looked uncomfortable as the memory Ben did "not fan of the circus?..."
"I don't like clowns." Ben said. They were at the tent watching everyone except Ben laugh at the antics of a clown calling himself Zombozo. Peter snapped his fingers. "That's an evil clown name if I've ever heard one."

"I don't like clowns." Ben said. They were at the tent watching everyone except Ben laugh at the antics of a clown calling himself Zombozo. Peter snapped his fingers. "That's an evil clown name if I've ever heard one."
"Bens right they are not to be trusted" Aqua folded her arms hugging herself. After the whole incident with the Jocker, clowns made her feel uneasy.

"You sure" Yu asked "don't worry thoses two will catch up come on" Midnight said taking Yu's arm
Peter stayed with her. "Hey. It's okay." He said sitting next to her.

In the memory Ben left feeling uncomfortable and fought some circus freaks.

Peter stayed with her. "Hey. It's okay." He said sitting next to her.

In the memory Ben left feeling uncomfortable and fought some circus freaks.
Aqua looked over to Peter and gave him a small smile. Glad he desided to stay with her while the others left "thank you" she replied.

Nemuri and Yu walked out along with Ben. Both women knowing now why Ben was so uncomfortable with seeing this memory.

Aqua looked over as they walked out. Seeing Ben she sighed with relief, glad she didn't go and see the memory.

Aqua looked over to Peter and gave him a small smile. Glad he desided to stay with her while the others left "thank you" she replied.

Nemuri and Yu walked out along with Ben. Both women knowing now why Ben was so uncomfortable with seeing this memory.

Aqua looked over as they walked out. Seeing Ben she sighed with relief, glad she didn't go and see the memory.
He hugged her to make her feel better.

In the memory Ben was with grandpa about his fear of clones. "Promise to laugh... I'm afraid of clowns. THey just freak me out." Ben admitted. "We all have our own crazy fears Ben. When I was a boy I was afraind of hieghts. One day I decided enough was enough andI climbed to the top of the watertower." Grandpa max said looking as if he was barely able to stay focused.

He hugged her to make her feel better.

In the memory Ben was with grandpa about his fear of clones. "Promise to laugh... I'm afraid of clowns. THey just freak me out." Ben admitted. "We all have our own crazy fears Ben. When I was a boy I was afraind of hieghts. One day I decided enough was enough andI climbed to the top of the watertower." Grandpa max said looking as if he was barely able to stay focused.
Aqua relaxed a bit with Peters embrace

The two women were starting to see that Ben's grandfather had been a key person in helping him out through his early years as a hero.

Aqua relaxed a bit with Peters embrace

The two women were starting to see that Ben's grandfather had been a key person in helping him out through his early years as a hero.
Grandpa Max suddenly fell unconcious and the motor home they were in spun out of control.

"It'll be okay. This all just a dream." Peter saidm

Grandpa Max suddenly fell unconcious and the motor home they were in spun out of control.

"It'll be okay. This all just a dream." Peter saidm
Nemuri and Yu were worried as they saw the scene unfold.

Aqua nodded knowing it was just dreams but the one unfolding infront off them seemd like a tough one from what they had seen so far.

Nemuri and Yu were worried as they saw the scene unfold.

Aqua nodded knowing it was just dreams but the one unfolding infront off them seemd like a tough one from what they had seen so far.
Ben and Grandpa realized that Zombozo was an emotional leech using his shows to steal people's happiness. Ben went off to find Zombozo who had kidnapped Gwen. He was face to face with Zombozo. He was shaking.

Ben and Grandpa realized that Zombozo was an emotional leech using his shows to steal people's happiness. Ben went off to find Zombozo who had kidnapped Gwen. He was face to face with Zombozo. He was shaking.
The women watch waiting to see what would happen next

The women watch waiting to see what would happen next
"What do you want?" Ben asked. "Same thing any clown respecting his flobby shoes once. To make people laugh." Zombozo said. "And suck out all their happiness feeding my power!" He said spittle flying into the 10 year olds face. "Is that so wrong?" (How do feel about this arc idea)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back