• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
A ninja appeared squatting a tree wearing a full porcelain mask. The ninja and Kakashi conversed for a but before the newcomer took Zabuza and left.
~~~
(I got nothing gimme a sec)
~~~
"No we're Brooklyn." Luigi said.
Eliana watched as Zabuza was taken by a ninja. "So what now?...after what happened...not sure if it would be smart to continue for much more....I mean for the day.." she spoke up
~~~
(It's okay you know we always drop and pick up all of our multiple different rps we have on multi verse....cause we have like a ton of different ones)
~~~
"Brooklyn?..." Aqua said a bit confused "so your both from earth? Oh interesting...so Isle Delfino...that dose not sound like somewhere in America...more of in Italy no?"

Eliana watched as Zabuza was taken by a ninja. "So what now?...after what happened...not sure if it would be smart to continue for much more....I mean for the day.." she spoke up
~~~
(It's okay you know we always drop and pick up all of our multiple different rps we have on multi verse....cause we have like a ton of different ones)
~~~
"Brooklyn?..." Aqua said a bit confused "so your both from earth? Oh interesting...so Isle Delfino...that dose not sound like somewhere in America...more of in Italy no?"
"Sure. We can set up camp." Kakashi said. "Kaleb a word please."
~~~
"Nah. Mushroom Kingdom." Mario said. If would click for Aqua who they were at this point.

"Sure. We can set up camp." Kakashi said. "Kaleb a word please."
~~~
"Nah. Mushroom Kingdom." Mario said. If would click for Aqua who they were at this point.
Eliana nodded glad that they would be stoping for some rest.
~~~
"Mushroom?..." she stoped herself mid word as the mentioned of mushroom kingdom finally hit her. She turned to the hats on the table then to the two boys. These two were from that games she had played with Peter.

Eliana nodded glad that they would be stoping for some rest.
~~~
"Mushroom?..." she stoped herself mid word as the mentioned of mushroom kingdom finally hit her. She turned to the hats on the table then to the two boys. These two were from that games she had played with Peter.
They set up camp for the night.
~~~
"Isle Delfino is a short flight from yhe kingdom. It's a tropical psradise."

They set up camp for the night.
~~~
"Isle Delfino is a short flight from yhe kingdom. It's a tropical psradise."
(I'm curious to what Kakashi wanted to see Kaleb for...?)
Eliana sat to the side a bit away from the kids on a cot. Eyes closed she quitely rested her mind after everything that had happened.
~~~
"That sounds amazing and beautiful....ill keep that in mind thank you" Aqua said, the sound of a tropical paradise sounded amazing to her.

(I'm curious to what Kakashi wanted to see Kaleb for...?)
Eliana sat to the side a bit away from the kids on a cot. Eyes closed she quitely rested her mind after everything that had happened.
~~~
"That sounds amazing and beautiful....ill keep that in mind thank you" Aqua said, the sound of a tropical paradise sounded amazing to her.
(I forgot)
Peter was talking to a wizard.

(I forgot)
Peter was talking to a wizard.
(It's okay....my falt for taking forever to reply)

Aqua noticed who Peter was talking too, she wondered what world and place he was being told about. She turned back to the two brothers and smiled at them "Thank you so much for telling me about that beautiful place and also it was nice to meet you Mirio and Luigi."

(It's okay....my falt for taking forever to reply)

Aqua noticed who Peter was talking too, she wondered what world and place he was being told about. She turned back to the two brothers and smiled at them "Thank you so much for telling me about that beautiful place and also it was nice to meet you Mirio and Luigi."
(I forgive its not a big deal. I'll remember eventually)

"Ciao Sinorina." Mario said going back to his food.

Eventually they were given several options in the forms of s tropical islands, hotels, exotoc planets, and resorts.
Aqua left to go look for Peter, spotting him she quickly ran over to him and hugged him from behind "Peter!.." she said happily and tightly hugged him "I got a ton of places.." she said.

Aqua left to go look for Peter, spotting him she quickly ran over to him and hugged him from behind "Peter!.." she said happily and tightly hugged him "I got a ton of places.." she said.
"Whoa." He caught his balance as she hugged him. "Really? Me too."

"Whoa." He caught his balance as she hugged him. "Really? Me too."
"Yep" she said giving him a big squeeze before letting go of the hug and moving to the front of him. "A lot of fun and cool places...kinda had to just choose one...also did you know a lot of people at this school are from games I played with you and Cisco...a bit weird.." she added in a whisper

"Yep" she said giving him a big squeeze before letting go of the hug and moving to the front of him. "A lot of fun and cool places...kinda had to just choose one...also did you know a lot of people at this school are from games I played with you and Cisco...a bit weird.." she added in a whisper
"Yeah well I saw a young flash running around." He said. "Sonic offered to take us to his world for the vacation."

"Yeah well I saw a young flash running around." He said. "Sonic offered to take us to his world for the vacation."
"Oh that is weird...." Aqua added "...from what I gathered a lot of tropical and exotic places were selected by others as great vacation spots....which personally I don't mind.....but really anywhere new would be fun.."

"Oh that is weird...." Aqua added "...from what I gathered a lot of tropical and exotic places were selected by others as great vacation spots....which personally I don't mind.....but really anywhere new would be fun.."
"Well. Guess what?" He said. "You get to pick."

"Because you've been through the most between the two of us. Its your choice."
"Why dose that matter?...its our vacation...you have a say in it too....." Aqua said crossing her arms in a small pout. "...I think you are just being a butt and having me choose because I hate picking..." she huffed keeping her arms crossed as she looked away holding back a laugh

"Why dose that matter?...its our vacation...you have a say in it too....." Aqua said crossing her arms in a small pout. "...I think you are just being a butt and having me choose because I hate picking..." she huffed keeping her arms crossed as she looked away holding back a laugh
"Alright alright." Peter said with a little laugh. "Tell you what I pick a place first. We spend a few days there then you pick a place you like. And that way we both get a say."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back