• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Okay sounds good...hehe, I'm excited" she giggled "though how will we know what's good to pack?.." Aqua questioned.
"Well we'll probably just need toothbrushes and stuff. I mean the nano-fabric in our bodies already takes care of the clothing." He said.

"Well we'll probably just need toothbrushes and stuff. I mean the nano-fabric in our bodies already takes care of the clothing." He said.
"That's true....we will just need toiletries...just a simple backpack for our things. Oh right, that does take care of clothing. hehe, we are always prepared on that account...thanks to your brilliance. " aqua said

"That's true....we will just need toiletries...just a simple backpack for our things. Oh right, that does take care of clothing. hehe, we are always prepared on that account...thanks to your brilliance. " aqua said
"Cisco gets some credit too." He said.

They went home and started packing. Peter sent a good bye test to everyone. Even Caitlin. Though he didn't expect a response from her as she had kind of disappeared and cut ties with everyone.
(Aww this makes me sad)

Caitlin dose not reply but she defently stares at the message on her phone.

Aqua looks over to Peter as he stood there texting away on his phone before going back to packing things into her backpack.

(Aww this makes me sad)

Caitlin dose not reply but she defently stares at the message on her phone.

Aqua looks over to Peter as he stood there texting away on his phone before going back to packing things into her backpack.
He looked outside it was snowing. "Almost christmas." He sad.

He looked outside it was snowing. "Almost christmas." He sad.
Aqua walked by taking her backpack to the living room ready for their trip. "oooh! it's snowing!" she said excitedly, stopping to look out the window at the light snowfall. "it is..." she replied

Aqua walked by taking her backpack to the living room ready for their trip. "oooh! it's snowing!" she said excitedly, stopping to look out the window at the light snowfall. "it is..." she replied
"Guess our vacation is a gift to ourselves." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back