• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Eliana blushed touching her cheek as she watched Kaleb run over to Kakashi's side. She focused on keeping the builder safe in the bubble while the two took care of the man.
~~~
"Well of course...you ment no harm....what I could at least is listen to what you had to say....not a monster..." Mirajane answered. She could not help but giggle as a huge smile formed on Jace's face and his response after she was okay with him coming along.
~~~
"Stay here?...why cat I just go with you? Why do I have to stay out here?" Gwen said in annoyance.
~~~
"I'm not very sure...its very cryptic...just my name from Ben and a pill..." Aqua replied pulling it out of her pocket and handing it to Peter.

Eliana blushed touching her cheek as she watched Kaleb run over to Kakashi's side. She focused on keeping the builder safe in the bubble while the two took care of the man.
~~~
"Well of course...you ment no harm....what I could at least is listen to what you had to say....not a monster..." Mirajane answered. She could not help but giggle as a huge smile formed on Jace's face and his response after she was okay with him coming along.
~~~
"Stay here?...why cat I just go with you? Why do I have to stay out here?" Gwen said in annoyance.
~~~
"I'm not very sure...its very cryptic...just my name from Ben and a pill..." Aqua replied pulling it out of her pocket and handing it to Peter.
"So this is the legendary Kakashi. Copycat ninja. And who's this some fledgling ninja hiding his headband?" Zabuza said. "Ooh big words I guess I'm supposed to be intimidated or whatever." Kaleb said. "Kaleb be careful this man is a trained murderer. His body count is too high to put a number on. He's known as the demon of the hidden mist." Kakashi said putting a hand on his own headband amd starting to raise it. Kaleb took a kunai from Kakashi's bag. "A demon huh? What a coincidence." He said absorbing the metal. "They had a similar title for me back in new york."
~~~
"Alright well. We could use a ship but Alien X moves around a lot faster." Ben said.
~~~
"Just. Don't wander off." He said walking into the club.

Nearby Gwen heard a voice. "Are you my mummy?"

"Never at first." Kuncles said.
~~~
"What did we think it was?" He asked the boy. "Th-that it was some kind of pipe system. I thought those tubes were for moving some sort of fluid." He said. "Good guess. Wrong guess but good." The Doctor said.
~~~
"Eliana... I promise mutants aren't inherently dangerous. So its just your luck you got stuck with one that is..." He said. "I tried to kill my parents back in America." He slipped out of her grasp and stopped walking. It started to rain.
(Because of course it started to rain)

"So this is the legendary Kakashi. Copycat ninja. And who's this some fledgling ninja hiding his headband?" Zabuza said. "Ooh big words I guess I'm supposed to be intimidated or whatever." Kaleb said. "Kaleb be careful this man is a trained murderer. His body count is too high to put a number on. He's known as the demon of the hidden mist." Kakashi said putting a hand on his own headband amd starting to raise it. Kaleb took a kunai from Kakashi's bag. "A demon huh? What a coincidence." He said absorbing the metal. "They had a similar title for me back in new york."
~~~
"Alright well. We could use a ship but Alien X moves around a lot faster." Ben said.
~~~
"Just. Don't wander off." He said walking into the club.

Nearby Gwen heard a voice. "Are you my mummy?"
Eliana watched out in the sidelines along with the other three ninja kids and the builder.
~~~
"So....then no ship?....." Mira asked.
~~~
"When have I done that?...don't worry Doctor I'll stay close..." Gwen said in a sigh as she crossed her arms watching the Doctor disappear into the club. Gwen stood out there for a bit until the sound of a small child voice was heard. "No...are you lost?" She asked. Going over towards the voice.
"So whats that gift Ben left you?" He asked.
"I'm not very sure... it's very cryptic...just my name from Ben and a pill..." Aqua replied pulling it out of her pocket and handing it to Peter.

Eliana watched out in the sidelines along with the other three ninja kids and the builder.
~~~
"So....then no ship?....." Mira asked.
~~~
"When have I done that?...don't worry Doctor I'll stay close..." Gwen said in a sigh as she crossed her arms watching the Doctor disappear into the club. Gwen stood out there for a bit until the sound of a small child voice was heard. "No...are you lost?" She asked. Going over towards the voice.

"I'm not very sure... it's very cryptic...just my name from Ben and a pill..." Aqua replied pulling it out of her pocket and handing it to Peter.
Zabuza lunged forward and cut off Kaleb's arm. "The executioner's blade cuts through most metals like butter." He said. They saw a malicious grin under his wrapped mask. "Really? Good to know." Kaleb placed his other hand on the blade and absorbed it restoring his arm. "Whoa! That's really cool!" Naruto said.
~~~
He tapped the omnitrix and transformed. "Alien X. First stop planet Namek."
~~~
"I can't find my mummy." The child was looking at her. He was blonde and looked to be wearing a gas mask. "Please I'm scared I want my mummy." He was on a rooftop.
~~~
Well if its from Ben it can't be bad." He said.

Zabuza lunged forward and cut off Kaleb's arm. "The executioner's blade cuts through most metals like butter." He said. They saw a malicious grin under his wrapped mask. "Really? Good to know." Kaleb placed his other hand on the blade and absorbed it restoring his arm. "Whoa! That's really cool!" Naruto said.
~~~
He tapped the omnitrix and transformed. "Alien X. First stop planet Namek."
~~~
"I can't find my mummy." The child was looking at her. He was blonde and looked to be wearing a gas mask. "Please I'm scared I want my mummy." He was on a rooftop.
~~~
Well if its from Ben it can't be bad." He said.
Eliana gasped covering her mouth, mostly covering the scream she wanted to let out when she saw Kaleb's whole arm get choped off. She tried to remain calm and not run over to her aid as Kaleb seemed unfazed by this. She had to trust him knowing he knew what he was doing when it came to fighting. "He is nothing but the most coolest in the world" Eliana commented after Naruto as she watched Kaleb's arm regrow.
~~~
"Oh we are going now?..alright then all ready to head out to....Namek..." Mira said repeating the name of the planet slowly wondering what could be found there.
~~~
Gwen looked up at the little boy"oh no...ill help you find your mom...but you have to stay up there....be careful don't move!" Gwen called out to the little boy. "It's okay don't be scared ill get you down.." she called out as she started to go up to the roof of the building.
~~~
"....so you think I should take it?..." Aqua asked looking at Peter holding the pill in her hand as Peter started to pack. She was still suspicious.

Eliana gasped covering her mouth, mostly covering the scream she wanted to let out when she saw Kaleb's whole arm get choped off. She tried to remain calm and not run over to her aid as Kaleb seemed unfazed by this. She had to trust him knowing he knew what he was doing when it came to fighting. "He is nothing but the most coolest in the world" Eliana commented after Naruto as she watched Kaleb's arm regrow.
~~~
"Oh we are going now?..alright then all ready to head out to....Namek..." Mira said repeating the name of the planet slowly wondering what could be found there.
~~~
Gwen looked up at the little boy"oh no...ill help you find your mom...but you have to stay up there....be careful don't move!" Gwen called out to the little boy. "It's okay don't be scared ill get you down.." she called out as she started to go up to the roof of the building.
~~~
"....so you think I should take it?..." Aqua asked looking at Peter holding the pill in her hand as Peter started to pack. She was still suspicious.
(Do we want Gwen to get infected. Realistically she'd be able to get up ther much better than rose)

(Do we want Gwen to get infected. Realistically she'd be able to get up ther much better than rose)
(Hummm you do have a point there, she would defently get to the little boy way better then Rose ever did....but then who would be there with the doctor? Oh should we bring Amber in some how?)

(Hummm you do have a point there, she would defently get to the little boy way better then Rose ever did....but then who would be there with the doctor? Oh should we bring Amber in some how?)
(I was thinking maybe they could both be there when he regenerates. Then Gwen would decide to go home for a while but make the doctor promise to come back)

~~~
~~~
~~~
"Neat trick." Zabuza said. "Bu mt no giod against-" Suddenly he was sent flying as Kakashi kicked him in the side.
~~~
They transported there. They were on an island covered in blue grass surrounded by and ocean which reflected a green sky. Jace looked around. "Siiiiick." He said.
~~~
He reached down for her. "Can you helpe find my mummy?"
~~~
"I don't aee why not if it's from Ben."

"Neat trick." Zabuza said. "Bu mt no giod against-" Suddenly he was sent flying as Kakashi kicked him in the side.
~~~
They transported there. They were on an island covered in blue grass surrounded by and ocean which reflected a green sky. Jace looked around. "Siiiiick." He said.
~~~
He reached down for her. "Can you helpe find my mummy?"
~~~
"I don't aee why not if it's from Ben."
Their was a gasp front Eliana and the ninja kids as they watched Zabuza get sent flying from a suprised side kick.
~~~
"Not sure if sick...but more of it being strange...blue grass and green sky?...."Mira commented.
~~~
"Of course...just please stay there I don't want you to fall..." Gwen said to the boy as she got up on to the roof. "Come on I'll get you down" she reaches out to the boy as she gets on the roof.
~~~
"Well...I guess you are right....Ben would not want anything bad...." Aqua replied looking at the pill in her hand. "Okay I'll go take it.....so we're are we exactly going to go for vacation?...or are we just packing for everything?..." Aqua asked as she walks out of their bedroom over to the kitchen.

Their was a gasp front Eliana and the ninja kids as they watched Zabuza get sent flying from a suprised side kick.
~~~
"Not sure if sick...but more of it being strange...blue grass and green sky?...."Mira commented.
~~~
"Of course...just please stay there I don't want you to fall..." Gwen said to the boy as she got up on to the roof. "Come on I'll get you down" she reaches out to the boy as she gets on the roof.
~~~
"Well...I guess you are right....Ben would not want anything bad...." Aqua replied looking at the pill in her hand. "Okay I'll go take it.....so we're are we exactly going to go for vacation?...or are we just packing for everything?..." Aqua asked as she walks out of their bedroom over to the kitchen.
Kakasbi was standing with his headband fully up. One his eyes was red with three dots on the irises. (Look up sharingan)
~~~
"Sick in this case means its super cool. I've always wanted to visit Namek."
~~~
He reached for her. "Don't touch him!" She heard someone yell (Up to you if she touches him or not)
~~~
Peter got to work on his laptop talking to the Plumbers for some time off for him and Aqua.

Kakasbi was standing with his headband fully up. One his eyes was red with three dots on the irises. (Look up sharingan)
~~~
"Sick in this case means its super cool. I've always wanted to visit Namek."
~~~
He reached for her. "Don't touch him!" She heard someone yell (Up to you if she touches him or not)
~~~
Peter got to work on his laptop talking to the Plumbers for some time off for him and Aqua.
The look of the eyes that Kakasbi had were teraffying to Eliana.
~~~
"Oh...I somewhat understand....still a weird thing to call something sick in my opinion..." Mira said "...Namek?...is that the name of this place?..." she questioned.
~~~
"What?...you can't just leave this little boy up here on the roof like nothing....its a little kid he will fall!" Gwen yelled out to the voice as she held on to the stairs leading to the roof.
~~~
Aqua went to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water. She looked down at the pill in her hand and stared at it for a second. Peter was right why was she worried if it was from Ben. With that's she took the pill left for her.

The look of the eyes that Kakasbi had were teraffying to Eliana.
~~~
"Oh...I somewhat understand....still a weird thing to call something sick in my opinion..." Mira said "...Namek?...is that the name of this place?..." she questioned.
~~~
"What?...you can't just leave this little boy up here on the roof like nothing....its a little kid he will fall!" Gwen yelled out to the voice as she held on to the stairs leading to the roof.
~~~
Aqua went to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water. She looked down at the pill in her hand and stared at it for a second. Peter was right why was she worried if it was from Ben. With that's she took the pill left for her.
(Just the left eye. He only has one)
"Well your fabled Sheringan." Zabuza sais cracking his neck.
~~~
"Yep. Lots of water. The indigenous species namekians survive entirely on water. Their oceans are fresh." He sakd.
~~~
The boy disappeared.
~~~
She began to feel very tingly. Her arm felt very hot but not in a painful way. It rapidly grew back and was left with the same tingly feeling

(Just the left eye. He only has one)
"Well your fabled Sheringan." Zabuza sais cracking his neck.
~~~
"Yep. Lots of water. The indigenous species namekians survive entirely on water. Their oceans are fresh." He sakd.
~~~
The boy disappeared.
~~~
She began to feel very tingly. Her arm felt very hot but not in a painful way. It rapidly grew back and was left with the same tingly feeling
(sorry...forgot about that ><...sorry....also sorry I'm not able to put much input on this one...)
Eliana silently gasped and quickly looked away at the display.
~~~
"so no food, just water...and its all fresh?...are they aquatic?..." she asked looking over to the water, the idea of the ocean having not saltiness to it was strange.
~~~
Gwen gasped when she turned back to the boy only to find that he was gone. "kid?....little boy?" she called out to him as she climbed all the way up to the roof and looked around, but the boy was gone.
~~~
Aqua sent her cup down as she started to feel the tingly sensation down her arm. She quickly pulled off her oversized hoodie at the moment that her arm started to feel very hot, a burning sensation however it was not painful. She watched as her arm had regrown to its normal state, but left with a tingling feeling. She let out a scream more out of suprised than out of fear "PETER!" she yelled before taking off and running from the kitchen.

(sorry...forgot about that ><...sorry....also sorry I'm not able to put much input on this one...)
Eliana silently gasped and quickly looked away at the display.
~~~
"so no food, just water...and its all fresh?...are they aquatic?..." she asked looking over to the water, the idea of the ocean having not saltiness to it was strange.
~~~
Gwen gasped when she turned back to the boy only to find that he was gone. "kid?....little boy?" she called out to him as she climbed all the way up to the roof and looked around, but the boy was gone.
~~~
Aqua sent her cup down as she started to feel the tingly sensation down her arm. She quickly pulled off her oversized hoodie at the moment that her arm started to feel very hot, a burning sensation however it was not painful. She watched as her arm had regrown to its normal state, but left with a tingling feeling. She let out a scream more out of suprised than out of fear "PETER!" she yelled before taking off and running from the kitchen.
(Thats okay. I had to remind myseld what happens in this fight) Zabuza cycled throughh and signs and made a bunch of water clones that rushed everyone else.
~~~
"You'll see." Jace said as activated his own omnitrix and transformed in stinkfly. But he called out "Stinkbug!"
~~~
"He's not a boy." The woman said.
~~~
She heard a crash as Peter rushed out of his lab. Her scream had him in a panic, he ran out holding a beaker out like a sword.

(Thats okay. I had to remind myseld what happens in this fight) Zabuza cycled throughh and signs and made a bunch of water clones that rushed everyone else.
~~~
"You'll see." Jace said as activated his own omnitrix and transformed in stinkfly. But he called out "Stinkbug!"
~~~
"He's not a boy." The woman said.
~~~
She heard a crash as Peter rushed out of his lab. Her scream had him in a panic, he ran out holding a beaker out like a sword.
Eliana gasped as the water clones rushed over to them. She had a bubble around the builder so he was safe, though creates one around herself at the very last minute at a blink of an eye.
~~~
Mira watched as Jace transformed though questioned the name he called out. "Stinkbug?...is that not a stinkfly?.." she said.
~~~
"What do you mean he is not a boy?...that was clearly a boy...what do you want anyways?" Gwen asked turning back down to the woman
~~~
(Awww 💙💙💙 feel bad that she scared him but ahh! That was adorable!)
Aqua was taken back as Peter bursted out of his lab with a beaker in hand ready to slay someone. She looked at him, her heart a flutter at the idea he was ready to take something down. She did not say a thing but just hugged him tightly. Letting go of the hug she reached up and pulled him down for a kiss with both her hands, each holding one cheek.

Eliana gasped as the water clones rushed over to them. She had a bubble around the builder so he was safe, though creates one around herself at the very last minute at a blink of an eye.
~~~
Mira watched as Jace transformed though questioned the name he called out. "Stinkbug?...is that not a stinkfly?.." she said.
~~~
"What do you mean he is not a boy?...that was clearly a boy...what do you want anyways?" Gwen asked turning back down to the woman
~~~
(Awww 💙💙💙 feel bad that she scared him but ahh! That was adorable!)
Aqua was taken back as Peter bursted out of his lab with a beaker in hand ready to slay someone. She looked at him, her heart a flutter at the idea he was ready to take something down. She did not say a thing but just hugged him tightly. Letting go of the hug she reached up and pulled him down for a kiss with both her hands, each holding one cheek.
Zabuza was so occupied with his fight he didn't notice jaleb sneak up and grab his shoulder absorbing all his power. As he did his teeth sharpened and he became more muscular.
~~~
"Hey you call him what you like I'll call him what I like."
~~~
She was gone too.
~~~
He kissed her back and dropped the beaker. It landed on floor. It was plastic so it didn't break

Zabuza was so occupied with his fight he didn't notice jaleb sneak up and grab his shoulder absorbing all his power. As he did his teeth sharpened and he became more muscular.
~~~
"Hey you call him what you like I'll call him what I like."
~~~
She was gone too.
~~~
He kissed her back and dropped the beaker. It landed on floor. It was plastic so it didn't break
(He is now extra jacked! XD)
Eliana heled up the bubble sheled around herself and the builder. Pulling up a bolder from behind she tossed it across at to of the water clones.
~~~
"fine...was just curious...so im guessing you have different names for all the aliens you have yourself?" Mira asked
~~~
Gwen stood on the roof confused, unsure what she had just witnessed. With a sigh she headed back down the stairs.
~~~
She held the kiss for a bit before pulling away "your adorable Peter...thank you for always jumping to help me...also sorry that I startled you back there..." she said leaning up and giving him a peek on the lips. She smiled and let got of his head "...but Peter look ....my arm!" She said holding up her arm she giggled and transformed into her octi self "...my tentacles too!...im fully regenerated!" She said happily.

(He is now extra jacked! XD)
Eliana heled up the bubble sheled around herself and the builder. Pulling up a bolder from behind she tossed it across at to of the water clones.
~~~
"fine...was just curious...so im guessing you have different names for all the aliens you have yourself?" Mira asked
~~~
Gwen stood on the roof confused, unsure what she had just witnessed. With a sigh she headed back down the stairs.
~~~
She held the kiss for a bit before pulling away "your adorable Peter...thank you for always jumping to help me...also sorry that I startled you back there..." she said leaning up and giving him a peek on the lips. She smiled and let got of his head "...but Peter look ....my arm!" She said holding up her arm she giggled and transformed into her octi self "...my tentacles too!...im fully regenerated!" She said happily.
It exploded into a puddle of water. Naruto made a handsign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" A bunch of narutos appeared.
~~~
"Yes. They're my aliens. I want to make 'em their own things instead of just copies of Ben's."
~~~
"I can see that." He said with a smile. "So Aqua. Lets get planning where do we wanna go on holiday?"

It exploded into a puddle of water. Naruto made a handsign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" A bunch of narutos appeared.
~~~
"Yes. They're my aliens. I want to make 'em their own things instead of just copies of Ben's."
~~~
"I can see that." He said with a smile. "So Aqua. Lets get planning where do we wanna go on holiday?"
Eliana smiled as she was able to take down two of the water clones. "woh.." she whispered to herself as the multiple Narutos appeared.
~~~
"well I guess you do have a point there," Mira said "so we taking to the sky?" Mira asked
~~~
Aqua happily smiled holding onto her arm as Peter seem happy that she had managed to regenerate as well. "well...first off are we staying within this world...or...not?.." she questioned.

Eliana smiled as she was able to take down two of the water clones. "woh.." she whispered to herself as the multiple Narutos appeared.
~~~
"well I guess you do have a point there," Mira said "so we taking to the sky?" Mira asked
~~~
Aqua happily smiled holding onto her arm as Peter seem happy that she had managed to regenerate as well. "well...first off are we staying within this world...or...not?.." she questioned.
They all started taking on the zabuza clones. Seach clone was outnumbered five to one.
~~~
"That's what I'm doin'" Stinkbug rose into the air. "Seems like an efficient way to travel no?"
~~~
"Definitely off planet." He said.

They all started taking on the zabuza clones. Seach clone was outnumbered five to one.
~~~
"That's what I'm doin'" Stinkbug rose into the air. "Seems like an efficient way to travel no?"
~~~
"Definitely off planet." He said.
There were so many clones as she watched the water ones start to get taken down.
~~~
Mira transformed into her own stinkfly and took off to the air. "I believe it is..." she replied.
~~~
"Oh I like that idea...but that makes it hard to choose as the universe is vast.....but defently would like to go somewhere we haven been before. I not really familur with what is out there though?.." Aqua replied

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back