• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
There were so many clones as she watched the water ones start to get taken down.
~~~
Mira transformed into her own stinkfly and took off to the air. "I believe it is..." she replied.
~~~
"Oh I like that idea...but that makes it hard to choose as the universe is vast.....but defently would like to go somewhere we haven been before. I not really familur with what is out there though?.." Aqua replied
Kaleb cycled through handsigns using absorbed knowledge. "Water Style water Prison!" Watwr was drawn from a bearby lake and surrounded Zabuza.
~~~
Ben tranaformed. "Jetray!"
~~~
"Lets ask people at school. Maybe they have ideas." He said.

Kaleb cycled through handsigns using absorbed knowledge. "Water Style water Prison!" Watwr was drawn from a bearby lake and surrounded Zabuza.
~~~
Ben tranaformed. "Jetray!"
~~~
"Lets ask people at school. Maybe they have ideas." He said.
(Thats cool so he can also already know how to use the abilities?)
~~~
"So are we headed somewhere in particular or just flying around?" She asked
~~~
"Actually great idea Peter, there are beings from alover there we bound to find a place" Aqua replied excited.

(Thats cool so he can also already know how to use the abilities?)
~~~
"So are we headed somewhere in particular or just flying around?" She asked
~~~
"Actually great idea Peter, there are beings from alover there we bound to find a place" Aqua replied excited.
(If he absorbs enough yes)
~~~
"Just flying around. Not like we can time out. Wait can you?" Stinkbug asked.
~~~
He nodded. "Praise me more." He aaid with a smile

(If he absorbs enough yes)
~~~
"Just flying around. Not like we can time out. Wait can you?" Stinkbug asked.
~~~
He nodded. "Praise me more." He aaid with a smile
(Thats really cool,...also not sure what to put)
~~~
(Can they time out thought Been didn't anymore and took it out for Mira...but don't remember...if they do I can change it.)
"No...we wont time out..can you?" She asked.
~~~
"I don't know if I should...your head might get to big.." she replied with a chuckle

(Thats really cool,...also not sure what to put)
~~~
(Can they time out thought Been didn't anymore and took it out for Mira...but don't remember...if they do I can change it.)
"No...we wont time out..can you?" She asked.
~~~
"I don't know if I should...your head might get to big.." she replied with a chuckle
"What is that guy. Your boyfriends a monster." Naruto said with a smile. "Not.im a bad way." "He'a a freak no one should be able to master Jutsu that fast." Sasuke said.
~~~
"Nope I made this baby myself wrote it into existence. Don't have to follow the same rules as the other Ultimatrix."
~~~
He smiled. "Come on classes are about to start."

"What is that guy. Your boyfriends a monster." Naruto said with a smile. "Not.im a bad way." "He'a a freak no one should be able to master Jutsu that fast." Sasuke said.
~~~
"Nope I made this baby myself wrote it into existence. Don't have to follow the same rules as the other Ultimatrix."
~~~
He smiled. "Come on classes are about to start."
Eliana frowned turning sharply towards Naruto as she heard the words monster come out of his mouth. She was ready to yell back something hating the words monster used towards Kaleb. But was taken back when Naruto ment what he said in a positive way. However before she could say anything Sasuke butted in. "Shut it Sasuke!..don't you dare speak I'll of Kaleb you don't know a thing about him so you have no right...your nothing but jealous he is more skilled then you ever wish you could be!" She said towards him in an upset tone
~~~
"I see I guess if you made it why add such limitations.." Mira answered
~~~
Aqua smiled back as she followed Peter.

Eliana frowned turning sharply towards Naruto as she heard the words monster come out of his mouth. She was ready to yell back something hating the words monster used towards Kaleb. But was taken back when Naruto ment what he said in a positive way. However before she could say anything Sasuke butted in. "Shut it Sasuke!..don't you dare speak I'll of Kaleb you don't know a thing about him so you have no right...your nothing but jealous he is more skilled then you ever wish you could be!" She said towards him in an upset tone
~~~
"I see I guess if you made it why add such limitations.." Mira answered
~~~
Aqua smiled back as she followed Peter.
He looked at her. "And you can control your emotions about as well as a fish breathes air." He said.
~~~
"Precisely." He continued flying until they came upon a village. "Down there." Jetray said.
~~~
They used the teleporter in their apartment to get to school.

He looked at her. "And you can control your emotions about as well as a fish breathes air." He said.
~~~
"Precisely." He continued flying until they came upon a village. "Down there." Jetray said.
~~~
They used the teleporter in their apartment to get to school.
Eliana frowned at his comment "as if your some kind of master of yours? Angry, pissy and all around rude are oozing out of you from every orifice.." she said back
~~~
Fem Stinkfly flew down after jetray landing down on the ground.
~~~
They teleported to one of the schools hall, students talking and walking along around then. Aqua smike looking around knowing it's been a while since they been here.

Eliana frowned at his comment "as if your some kind of master of yours? Angry, pissy and all around rude are oozing out of you from every orifice.." she said back
~~~
Fem Stinkfly flew down after jetray landing down on the ground.
~~~
They teleported to one of the schools hall, students talking and walking along around then. Aqua smike looking around knowing it's been a while since they been here.
"Professional kids you have Kakashi." Zabuza said appearing in front of Eliana and cutting through her bubble.
~~~
"Somethings wrong." Jace said turning back. "This is supposed to be after Friesa's attack. Why is the village so empty.
~~~
"Welcome back kids." Older Peter said.

"Professional kids you have Kakashi." Zabuza said appearing in front of Eliana and cutting through her bubble.
~~~
"Somethings wrong." Jace said turning back. "This is supposed to be after Friesa's attack. Why is the village so empty.
~~~
"Welcome back kids." Older Peter said.
Eliana turned away from arguing with Sasuke, towards Zabuza who had suddenly appeared infront of her. She gasped and took a step back as he cut through her bubble like nothing. She just stared at him, sending a falling branch towards his head from the side.
~~~
"How do you know this?....and attack? Well if someone or something has attacked this village....then it mush be that the villagers have not fully returned." Stinkfly said.
~~~
"Oh hello there, strange but glad to be back.." Aqua said after greeting the older Peter.

Eliana turned away from arguing with Sasuke, towards Zabuza who had suddenly appeared infront of her. She gasped and took a step back as he cut through her bubble like nothing. She just stared at him, sending a falling branch towards his head from the side.
~~~
"How do you know this?....and attack? Well if someone or something has attacked this village....then it mush be that the villagers have not fully returned." Stinkfly said.
~~~
"Oh hello there, strange but glad to be back.." Aqua said after greeting the older Peter.
"Leave her alone!" Kaleb said getting between them.
~~~
"No he's right. Last time I was here I fought Frieza." Ben said. "Something's wrong."
~~~
"What you guys here for?" He asked.

"Leave her alone!" Kaleb said getting between them.
~~~
"No he's right. Last time I was here I fought Frieza." Ben said. "Something's wrong."
~~~
"What you guys here for?" He asked.
"Kaleb..." Eliana gasped as he had somehow quickly made his way over to her placing himself between them.
~~~
"Then that means we must find out what went wrong, more so if this isnt how if supose to be." stinkfly commented.
~~~
"Well trying to collect suggestions from some of our classmates....we been thinking of going on a trip" Aqua replied.

"Kaleb..." Eliana gasped as he had somehow quickly made his way over to her placing himself between them.
~~~
"Then that means we must find out what went wrong, more so if this isnt how if supose to be." stinkfly commented.
~~~
"Well trying to collect suggestions from some of our classmates....we been thinking of going on a trip" Aqua replied.
"So you have a soft spot for the girl." Zabuza said. "I'll kill you if you touch her." Kaleb said.
~~~
Jace ran into a building. "Dragonball's still here!" He said
~~~
"Right. If you go to the media center or cafeteria lots of other students hangout there." He said.

"So you have a soft spot for the girl." Zabuza said. "I'll kill you if you touch her." Kaleb said.
~~~
Jace ran into a building. "Dragonball's still here!" He said
~~~
"Right. If you go to the media center or cafeteria lots of other students hangout there." He said.
Eliana made sure to keep herself behind Kaleb as Zabuza spoke. She hated herself for not being able to stand up for herself, but what could she do zabuza was dangerous
~~~
Landing on the ground Stinkfly turned back to Mira. "What are those?...could they have something to do what has happened here?" She questioned.
~~~
"Oh thanks, that's actually a great idea" Aqua said thanking older Peter before heading off towards the media center.

Eliana made sure to keep herself behind Kaleb as Zabuza spoke. She hated herself for not being able to stand up for herself, but what could she do zabuza was dangerous
~~~
Landing on the ground Stinkfly turned back to Mira. "What are those?...could they have something to do what has happened here?" She questioned.
~~~
"Oh thanks, that's actually a great idea" Aqua said thanking older Peter before heading off towards the media center.
"Really. Would you sacrifice your mission to protect her?" Zabuza asked menacingly. "Without a second thought." Kaleb said.
~~~
"You've seen them before. When we were trying to revive Pinto. That time you were kidnapped." Ben said.
~~~
"Aqua. Long time no see." Eddie said from behind rhem. "Parker." "Brock."

"Really. Would you sacrifice your mission to protect her?" Zabuza asked menacingly. "Without a second thought." Kaleb said.
~~~
"You've seen them before. When we were trying to revive Pinto. That time you were kidnapped." Ben said.
~~~
"Aqua. Long time no see." Eddie said from behind rhem. "Parker." "Brock."
Eliana could not believe what she was hearing it left her speechless.
~~~
"Oh...wait...your right....the orbs with the little stars.." Mira said as it came back to her. (Sorry was like 50% remember if she did but was not sure :p sorry, can say she blocked out most of the whole events from her mind for a bit). "So this place being the way it is...you think it has something to do with the Dragon balls?" She asked.
~~~
"Eddie?....hi Eddie! Oh my gosh how you been?" Aqua happily smiledand greeted Eddie as she saw him "..oh I know, its been a whike...it got a bit crazy for us back home and really could not get back here" Aqua added her tone dieing down as she held her arm as she spoke.

Eliana could not believe what she was hearing it left her speechless.
~~~
"Oh...wait...your right....the orbs with the little stars.." Mira said as it came back to her. (Sorry was like 50% remember if she did but was not sure :p sorry, can say she blocked out most of the whole events from her mind for a bit). "So this place being the way it is...you think it has something to do with the Dragon balls?" She asked.
~~~
"Eddie?....hi Eddie! Oh my gosh how you been?" Aqua happily smiledand greeted Eddie as she saw him "..oh I know, its been a whike...it got a bit crazy for us back home and really could not get back here" Aqua added her tone dieing down as she held her arm as she spoke.
"Keep that bubble around the bridge builder." Kaleb said. "You're my priority make the builder yours."
~~~
"It was my first thought but no. The dragonball is exactly where it should be." Jace said activating his ultimatetrix. "Fido might be able to sniff out sone answers." He said selectinf his Vulipimancer form.
~~~
"Been okay." He said smiling at Aqua.

"Keep that bubble around the bridge builder." Kaleb said. "You're my priority make the builder yours."
~~~
"It was my first thought but no. The dragonball is exactly where it should be." Jace said activating his ultimatetrix. "Fido might be able to sniff out sone answers." He said selectinf his Vulipimancer form.
~~~
"Been okay." He said smiling at Aqua.
Eliana was scared as she stood behind Kaleb, Zabuza frighten her. More so frighted that Kaleb would get hurt. However her heart went up in a flutter, as he stated that she was his priority. "I will......be safe.." she replied softly placing her hand on her back.
~~~
"Great idea Jace" Mira replied
~~~
Aqua smiled back "you haven't been causing to much chaos?...oh also curious,... if you could pick a cool exciting place vacation were would it be" she asked.

Eliana was scared as she stood behind Kaleb, Zabuza frighten her. More so frighted that Kaleb would get hurt. However her heart went up in a flutter, as he stated that she was his priority. "I will......be safe.." she replied softly placing her hand on her back.
~~~
"Great idea Jace" Mira replied
~~~
Aqua smiled back "you haven't been causing to much chaos?...oh also curious,... if you could pick a cool exciting place vacation were would it be" she asked.
The fight went on for a while but it was eventually just Zabuza against Kakashi after a while
~~~
The alien started sniffing around.
~~~
"Nah not much." He said. "Well. You could always talk to some of the more colorful characters around. Best I could offer is a few days in Chicago."

The fight went on for a while but it was eventually just Zabuza against Kakashi after a while
~~~
The alien started sniffing around.
~~~
"Nah not much." He said. "Well. You could always talk to some of the more colorful characters around. Best I could offer is a few days in Chicago."
(Did Kaleb get defeted?)
Eliana looked out towards the now human made clearing from all the fighting were in the middle of the mess stood Zabuza and Kakashi
~~~
Mira followed as she looked around the abandoned area wondering to herself what could have caused this.
~~~
Aqua smiled hearing that Eddie hasn't been causing trouble. She had also forgot that Eddie was just from earth like they were. "Well not that Chicago dosent sound like a ton of fun, but we were looking for a more unique place....but okay I'll go do that" Aqua said with a smile leaving Peter and Eddie as she walked over to a group of students.

(Did Kaleb get defeted?)
Eliana looked out towards the now human made clearing from all the fighting were in the middle of the mess stood Zabuza and Kakashi
~~~
Mira followed as she looked around the abandoned area wondering to herself what could have caused this.
~~~
Aqua smiled hearing that Eddie hasn't been causing trouble. She had also forgot that Eddie was just from earth like they were. "Well not that Chicago dosent sound like a ton of fun, but we were looking for a more unique place....but okay I'll go do that" Aqua said with a smile leaving Peter and Eddie as she walked over to a group of students.
(More like just made to back off)
Kakashi had gotten into Zabuiza's head now preforming Zabuza's own actions and speaking at the exact same time as he did
~~~
Fido followed a scent into a smaller building in the village.
~~~
A young mustachless Mario and Luigi were eating the cafeteria's pizza.

(More like just made to back off)
Kakashi had gotten into Zabuiza's head now preforming Zabuza's own actions and speaking at the exact same time as he did
~~~
Fido followed a scent into a smaller building in the village.
~~~
A young mustachless Mario and Luigi were eating the cafeteria's pizza.
(Ah okay, cuz I know he would put up a crazy fight)
What ever was happening within the fight was strange and a bit frightening to Eliana.
~~~
"That's kinda erry...we should be ready for anything.." Mira spoke up as the sent send them to the small building within the village.
~~~
(Lol young Mario and Luigi x3)
"I'm supriced they let you both bring the pizza into the media room.." Aqua said outloud with out realizing. "Oh sorry...um I'm Aquamari, just going around asking a few things at our fellow classmates...its a servay to were everyone is from and what their world is like...and if could travel anywhere were would you recommend" She asked.

(Ah okay, cuz I know he would put up a crazy fight)
What ever was happening within the fight was strange and a bit frightening to Eliana.
~~~
"That's kinda erry...we should be ready for anything.." Mira spoke up as the sent send them to the small building within the village.
~~~
(Lol young Mario and Luigi x3)
"I'm supriced they let you both bring the pizza into the media room.." Aqua said outloud with out realizing. "Oh sorry...um I'm Aquamari, just going around asking a few things at our fellow classmates...its a servay to were everyone is from and what their world is like...and if could travel anywhere were would you recommend" She asked.
As it seemed as though Kakashi was going to kill Zabuza a set of needles was thrown into Zabazu'a neck causing him to cumple limply to the ground."
~~~
Ben turned into an alien. "Diamondhead!"
~~~
"Oh hello Signorina." Mario said taking a huge bite of pizza. If you're looking for a Vacanza you could go to isle delfino." Luigi said. "I'm Mario. This is Luigi." Mario said. Their hats were off to the side on the table.

As it seemed as though Kakashi was going to kill Zabuza a set of needles was thrown into Zabazu'a neck causing him to cumple limply to the ground."
~~~
Ben turned into an alien. "Diamondhead!"
~~~
"Oh hello Signorina." Mario said taking a huge bite of pizza. If you're looking for a Vacanza you could go to isle delfino." Luigi said. "I'm Mario. This is Luigi." Mario said. Their hats were off to the side on the table.
Eliana watched as Zabazu'a crumbled to 5he ground, she herself unsure if the man was alive. However the threat was gone and Eliana released the buble around the builder. She felt a bit light headed never having held a bubble shield for so long.
~~~
(I feel like Mira is unsure of who is best to transform to out the bat...so she tends to wait until danger is there of bounces off others....which can be good or dangerous as it's all last minute)
Mira watched as Jace moved towards the door.
~~~
"Isle Delfino?" She questioned looking over at the two " oh...its a pleassure to meet you Mario and Luigi...sorry for the sudden bombard or a question when you are enjoying your lunch" She added bowing her head. "But this Isle Delfino?...is that from were your from?.." she asked

Eliana watched as Zabazu'a crumbled to 5he ground, she herself unsure if the man was alive. However the threat was gone and Eliana released the buble around the builder. She felt a bit light headed never having held a bubble shield for so long.
~~~
(I feel like Mira is unsure of who is best to transform to out the bat...so she tends to wait until danger is there of bounces off others....which can be good or dangerous as it's all last minute)
Mira watched as Jace moved towards the door.
~~~
"Isle Delfino?" She questioned looking over at the two " oh...its a pleassure to meet you Mario and Luigi...sorry for the sudden bombard or a question when you are enjoying your lunch" She added bowing her head. "But this Isle Delfino?...is that from were your from?.." she asked
A ninja appeared squatting a tree wearing a full porcelain mask. The ninja and Kakashi conversed for a but before the newcomer took Zabuza and left.
~~~
(I got nothing gimme a sec)
~~~
"No we're Brooklyn." Luigi said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back