• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(A holiday place eh? Zombie apocalypse the longes holiday from work you'll ever have. Also probably the last. I'm just teasing.)
Callum looked at the mercs who all noddee. Heavy revved up his Minigun and started to spray the zombies with bullets.

Ben nodded. "And I suppose I can pitch in too." The Doctor said.
(Oh 🤣🤣🤣 lol I did not even see that...a zombie holiday....thats some crazy holiday place I would lose weight there 🤣 be running like crazy. It suppose to be horrid place not a holiday place lol 😆)
Parr of the group moved to the side as the horde of zombies all ran over to them. A handful of them dropping to the ground from the sea of bullets.

"See...even the Doctor here will help you....now are you done moping around and being at this discussing place?..." she asked

(Oh 🤣🤣🤣 lol I did not even see that...a zombie holiday....thats some crazy holiday place I would lose weight there 🤣 be running like crazy. It suppose to be horrid place not a holiday place lol 😆)
Parr of the group moved to the side as the horde of zombies all ran over to them. A handful of them dropping to the ground from the sea of bullets.

"See...even the Doctor here will help you....now are you done moping around and being at this discussing place?..." she asked
"Everybody move! fas as you can!" He said. "We need to get into the building!"

He looked at the Doctor. "The Doctor? What kind of name is that? Are you a timelord?" He asked. "How do you know that?" The Doctor asked. "Oh I've met a Timelord before. Calls himself The Mechanic or whatever."

(I posted it and did not do anything DX lost all what I wrote....I just got out of work ill post once I get home)

(That;s unfotrunate)
( XD I know it sucks! I hate when it happens)
"Everybody move! fas as you can!" He said. "We need to get into the building!"

He looked at the Doctor. "The Doctor? What kind of name is that? Are you a timelord?" He asked. "How do you know that?" The Doctor asked. "Oh I've met a Timelord before. Calls himself The Mechanic or whatever."
Many were not hesitant as they took off running, Aqua grabbed and pulled those that froze up when Callum yelled to run. She ran as fast as she could with the others towards the UA main building.

"a timelord?...is that what you are?..." Gwen said looking over at the Doctor "...Mechanic?...do your people just use job titles as name?..." she asked

( XD I know it sucks! I hate when it happens)

Many were not hesitant as they took off running, Aqua grabbed and pulled those that froze up when Callum yelled to run. She ran as fast as she could with the others towards the UA main building.

"a timelord?...is that what you are?..." Gwen said looking over at the Doctor "...Mechanic?...do your people just use job titles as name?..." she asked
He dorce jumped ro the back of the group as they ran past zombies. He started to attack advancing corpses keeping them away. He couldn't save everyone though. Once everyone was inside and Callum sealed the door, they had lost about a third if their original group.

"Only those of us who do great things. The names are like promises. I help people. This Mechanic must build things." He said.

He dorce jumped ro the back of the group as they ran past zombies. He started to attack advancing corpses keeping them away. He couldn't save everyone though. Once everyone was inside and Callum sealed the door, they had lost about a third if their original group.

"Only those of us who do great things. The names are like promises. I help people. This Mechanic must build things." He said.
The zombies had been to fast for some. The screams of those caught and left behind could be heard as he closed the doors. Those that did make it were dead silent as the sound of tye front doors locking echoed down the dark and empty hall of the building.

"Still think it's strange names....but noble cause...."Gwen replied with a shrug.

The zombies had been to fast for some. The screams of those caught and left behind could be heard as he closed the doors. Those that did make it were dead silent as the sound of tye front doors locking echoed down the dark and empty hall of the building.

"Still think it's strange names....but noble cause...."Gwen replied with a shrug.
Callum had people help him barricade the doors.

"Come on back to the TARDIS." The Doctor said.

Callum had people help him barricade the doors.

"Come on back to the TARDIS." The Doctor said.
Aqua helped move objects to barricade the door. "Is were we have to go withing the school" She asked looking over to Callum

Gwen looked over making sure Ben was following them as they walked back through the nasty sewer towards the Tardis

Aqua helped move objects to barricade the door. "Is were we have to go withing the school" She asked looking over to Callum

Gwen looked over making sure Ben was following them as they walked back through the nasty sewer towards the Tardis
Callum nodded. "Where would I find the most equipment?" He asked.

A short trek bak through the sewers and they were back at the TARDIS

Callum nodded. "Where would I find the most equipment?" He asked.

A short trek bak through the sewers and they were back at the TARDIS
"Well...if this UA is formed the same way as the one from my world....that would be in the equipment room..." Aqua replied

Gwen was glad to be back within the Tardis and out of the sewers.

"Well...if this UA is formed the same way as the one from my world....that would be in the equipment room..." Aqua replied

Gwen was glad to be back within the Tardis and out of the sewers.
"Okay. Students lead." He said stepping out of the way. "Are you sure this is will work?" Scout asked looking s little uncertain. "Well we've come this far. No point in stopping now." Engineer said.

Devon Link and Erza reappeared at the newly rebuilt guild hall.

The Doctor started to pilot. "So are we goong straight to heart of the beast?" He asked. "Not yet. There's something I have to do first." Ben said.

"Okay. Students lead." He said stepping out of the way. "Are you sure this is will work?" Scout asked looking s little uncertain. "Well we've come this far. No point in stopping now." Engineer said.

Devon Link and Erza reappeared at the newly rebuilt guild hall.

The Doctor started to pilot. "So are we goong straight to heart of the beast?" He asked. "Not yet. There's something I have to do first." Ben said.
Less then a handful stepped forward to lead the way. Aqua followed behind the group of students. She also hoped that everything they were doing would lead them to the right path.

Erza gasped "Oh wow!...the guild.....its rebuild" Erza finally spoke after being quite for a while.

Gwen was ready to take on Vilgax and put and end to all he has done. She looked over at Ben a bit confused. "What do you mean not yet?.." she asked.

(You don't have to respond if you got nothing was just wondering if you did see I replied on the group rp...and it didn't just get lost in the replies)

Less then a handful stepped forward to lead the way. Aqua followed behind the group of students. She also hoped that everything they were doing would lead them to the right path.

Erza gasped "Oh wow!...the guild.....its rebuild" Erza finally spoke after being quite for a while.

Gwen was ready to take on Vilgax and put and end to all he has done. She looked over at Ben a bit confused. "What do you mean not yet?.." she asked.

(You don't have to respond if you got nothing was just wondering if you did see I replied on the group rp...and it didn't just get lost in the replies)
Callum had a blaster pistol in his off hand and his saber in the other. Keen eyes looking at every niok amd cranney in case something jumped out at them.

Devon looked at it. "Not quite." Link said. "Look." The hall had been rebuilt to its former glory. But there were still influences of Ganondorf's takeover. "We should find a way to contact the rest of your fuuld before taking it back." Devon said.

"There's something I have to do. Take us to Bellwood Cemetery."

(Jist trying to figure out what to say.)

Callum had a blaster pistol in his off hand and his saber in the other. Keen eyes looking at every niok amd cranney in case something jumped out at them.

Devon looked at it. "Not quite." Link said. "Look." The hall had been rebuilt to its former glory. But there were still influences of Ganondorf's takeover. "We should find a way to contact the rest of your fuuld before taking it back." Devon said.

"There's something I have to do. Take us to Bellwood Cemetery."

(Jist trying to figure out what to say.)
The hallway was extremely eerily quite the soft steps of the group echoed down the hall. Any strange out of step noise sent the group on edge.

Erza took a closer look, how had she not noticed that. He was right Ganondorf still had domain. "You are right...be best to contact the others..." she said looking out to the guild with a frown.

Gwen's expression softened but did not say anything.

(Oh okay....don't worry...I was just wondering and didn't want you to think I didn't reply...so was just checking ^^)

The hallway was extremely eerily quite the soft steps of the group echoed down the hall. Any strange out of step noise sent the group on edge.

Erza took a closer look, how had she not noticed that. He was right Ganondorf still had domain. "You are right...be best to contact the others..." she said looking out to the guild with a frown.

Gwen's expression softened but did not say anything.

(Oh okay....don't worry...I was just wondering and didn't want you to think I didn't reply...so was just checking ^^)
It wasn't until they reached the last floor that they ran into more trouble. And it was definitely more trouble. Standong between them and their goal was a good chunk of class 1-A. With mangled green skin amd chunks of body missing.

Devon started walking toward them. "You do call your friends. I'll get things started here." He said.

The Doctor took him to the cemetery. Ben went to Max's grave.

(I might change the Mechanic to the Fan which might end up being changed back if I find it too cringy. Basically a timelord who spends all his time building and recreating fictional objects and equipment and someone who spends lots of time in places like the pokemon world just cuz)

(I might change the Mechanic to the Fan which might end up being changed back if I find it too cringy. Basically a timelord who spends all his time building and recreating fictional objects and equipment and someone who spends lots of time in places like the pokemon world just cuz)
(Although I'll probably keep him as the mechanic and just have him be a super nerd)

It wasn't until they reached the last floor that they ran into more trouble. And it was definitely more trouble. Standong between them and their goal was a good chunk of class 1-A. With mangled green skin amd chunks of body missing.

Devon started walking toward them. "You do call your friends. I'll get things started here." He said.

The Doctor took him to the cemetery. Ben went to Max's grave.
"Oh no..." Aqua whispered as she looked down the hall where a good part of the 1-A class stood in front of them. It hurt her to see those that shared the likeness to her friends and classmates in her world. It was heartbreaking to see them in such a decaying state. "everyone...don't take to these zombies lightly..." she said knowing the handful of 1-A students in their group knew of the quirks of the 1-A zombies and some like Bakugo would not care. But she knew they would be a great obstacle to overcome and just hope fewer to no lives would be lost fearing for herself and the others in the group.

"Devon....you are insane...you it is suicide if you enter there on your own ...wait for the rest of our guild to arrive" Erza spoke (also said this group RP need because I never got to use my character much and explored her potential ><)

Gwen stepped out of the Tardis, she gave Ben his space and she watched sadly from afar.

(okay sounds like a plan than with your mechanic guy ^^ oh also...not sure if you have a post for Emily...if not is okay we can wait until the group moves....but she is all eww at the MREs XD)

"Oh no..." Aqua whispered as she looked down the hall where a good part of the 1-A class stood in front of them. It hurt her to see those that shared the likeness to her friends and classmates in her world. It was heartbreaking to see them in such a decaying state. "everyone...don't take to these zombies lightly..." she said knowing the handful of 1-A students in their group knew of the quirks of the 1-A zombies and some like Bakugo would not care. But she knew they would be a great obstacle to overcome and just hope fewer to no lives would be lost fearing for herself and the others in the group.

"Devon....you are insane...you it is suicide if you enter there on your own ...wait for the rest of our guild to arrive" Erza spoke (also said this group RP need because I never got to use my character much and explored her potential ><)

Gwen stepped out of the Tardis, she gave Ben his space and she watched sadly from afar.

(okay sounds like a plan than with your mechanic guy ^^ oh also...not sure if you have a post for Emily...if not is okay we can wait until the group moves....but she is all eww at the MREs XD)
(Which group RP)

Callum sighed sadly. "Everyone stand back." He said. "Engineer." He said. Engineer nodded. He pulled a large red tool box seemingly from nowhere. "Buildin' a sentry!" He said dropping it down. He whacked it with his wrench and it began to build into a machine with two minigun attachments amd a head with four rocket launchers on the faceplate.

"I'm not in your guild. And I can create an army of my own remember?"

"Sorry Grandpa. I've been an idiot."

Callum sighed sadly. "Everyone stand back." He said. "Engineer." He said. Engineer nodded. He pulled a large red tool box seemingly from nowhere. "Buildin' a sentry!" He said dropping it down. He whacked it with his wrench and it began to build into a machine with two minigun attachments amd a head with four rocket launchers on the faceplate.

"I'm not in your guild. And I can create an army of my own remember?"

"Sorry Grandpa. I've been an idiot."
Aqua was about to stop Callum from taking on the horde of 1-A students. He had shown he was quite strong and a power fighter but this was insane and reckless. But she held back her words as he called out to Engineer. She watched as Engineer pulled out a toolbox from thin air and watched it turn into a crazy arsenal. "all that firepower...although..quite effective to most of the zombies...is there not a chance you know will destroy the floor we are practically standing on and might kill us?!" Aqua said

"right I forgot..." Erza answered with a serious expression "fine.." she said walking away to contact the Fairy Tail guild.

Gwen stood by looking over at Ben and the grave of their Grandfather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back