• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua was about to stop Callum from taking on the horde of 1-A students. He had shown he was quite strong and a power fighter but this was insane and reckless. But she held back her words as he called out to Engineer. She watched as Engineer pulled out a toolbox from thin air and watched it turn into a crazy arsenal. "all that firepower...although..quite effective to most of the zombies...is there not a chance you know will destroy the floor we are practically standing on and might kill us?!" Aqua said

"right I forgot..." Erza answered with a serious expression "fine.." she said walking away to contact the Fairy Tail guild.

Gwen stood by looking over at Ben and the grave of their Grandfather.
"It's got an automatic targetinf system ma'am. And its programmed to minimize property damage." He sakd.

Link went with her. Devon held out his hand. "Ganondorf the Demon king. Well then lets follow that theme. The obvious counter." He created an army of white winged angels.

He came back. "Okay. I'm ready."

"It's got an automatic targetinf system ma'am. And its programmed to minimize property damage." He sakd.

Link went with her. Devon held out his hand. "Ganondorf the Demon king. Well then lets follow that theme. The obvious counter." He created an army of white winged angels.

He came back. "Okay. I'm ready."
Aqua nod "I see...fine...I don't care to much of the building...just as long as those here would be safe.." she said steping down having to trust Engineer. After all these missionaries had insane methods but they are got them this far and kept everyone safe as far as she see since she got here.

(There is still tension between Link and Erza right? Just wondering) Ganondorf walked out of the guild "who the hell are you?!...are you one of those fairies?...." He laughed "oof with you if you know what's good for you" (I tried I'm sorry ><)

Gwen had her arms folded as she gently nodded walking back into the Tardis.

Aqua nod "I see...fine...I don't care to much of the building...just as long as those here would be safe.." she said steping down having to trust Engineer. After all these missionaries had insane methods but they are got them this far and kept everyone safe as far as she see since she got here.

(There is still tension between Link and Erza right? Just wondering) Ganondorf walked out of the guild "who the hell are you?!...are you one of those fairies?...." He laughed "oof with you if you know what's good for you" (I tried I'm sorry ><)

Gwen had her arms folded as she gently nodded walking back into the Tardis.
(As far as missionaries go. The insanest lol)
The robot begsn to fire at them. More than anything what it did was draw their attention allowing Callum to get those who remained past the zombies sneakily. Of course one of the 1-A class students wasn't about that. (I bet you can guess which one. And honesrly don't worry I wasn't actuslly expecting you to play Ganondorf.)

Link was fiddling with the device Pinto had given him to contact the others on the ship. He and Erza were still on... Rocky terms.

The Doctor got to work once more.

(As far as missionaries go. The insanest lol)
The robot begsn to fire at them. More than anything what it did was draw their attention allowing Callum to get those who remained past the zombies sneakily. Of course one of the 1-A class students wasn't about that. (I bet you can guess which one. And honesrly don't worry I wasn't actuslly expecting you to play Ganondorf.)

Link was fiddling with the device Pinto had given him to contact the others on the ship. He and Erza were still on... Rocky terms.

The Doctor got to work once more.
(Lol they are some out there missionaries that's for sure)
Aqua quickly followed Callum along with the others minus one. Sneakily leaving the zombie massacre.
(Oh yes I know who...*face palm* lol)

(Lol okay I didn't know what to reply and that was all I can think of as playing Ganondorf 😅. But alright 😆.)

Erza had her arms folded wearing a stoic expression as she watched Link fiddle with the device.

Gwen leand against a wall watching the Doctor then looked back to Ben. "So what's the plan?...we kicking some evil guys butt?.."

(Lol they are some out there missionaries that's for sure)
Aqua quickly followed Callum along with the others minus one. Sneakily leaving the zombie massacre.
(Oh yes I know who...*face palm* lol)

(Lol okay I didn't know what to reply and that was all I can think of as playing Ganondorf 😅. But alright 😆.)

Erza had her arms folded wearing a stoic expression as she watched Link fiddle with the device.

Gwen leand against a wall watching the Doctor then looked back to Ben. "So what's the plan?...we kicking some evil guys butt?.."
"This is stupid!" Everyone heard an explosion.

He finally got it to work. "It'll be a few days before everyone is gathered. They need to pick up Ben and Mira." He said.

"That's the plan." Ben said. "Great plan. Except he beat you so bad last time that you had to fake your death. So don't brute force it. "

"This is stupid!" Everyone heard an explosion.

He finally got it to work. "It'll be a few days before everyone is gathered. They need to pick up Ben and Mira." He said.

"That's the plan." Ben said. "Great plan. Except he beat you so bad last time that you had to fake your death. So don't brute force it. "
Those few from 1-A that were left stoped looking back at the familur explosion and voice.

"Few days?...don't think we have a few days...not with Devon having decided to take charge in going after Ganondorf...not sure why....its an idiotic decision..."Erza said

"That's right he did.....no brute force?...looks like you have to use your brain for this....oh were doomed..." Gwen commented teasingly

Those few from 1-A that were left stoped looking back at the familur explosion and voice.

"Few days?...don't think we have a few days...not with Devon having decided to take charge in going after Ganondorf...not sure why....its an idiotic decision..."Erza said

"That's right he did.....no brute force?...looks like you have to use your brain for this....oh were doomed..." Gwen commented teasingly
(I was thinking. What is something Peter could do. With the best of intentions that would cause lets say... A temporsry skism in their relationship?)
Callum looked back as well. "Idiot! Get away from them!" He yelled running after Bakugo.

"Yeah those seem to be going around." Link said walking past her.

"Hey." Ben said. "I'm not stupid."

(I was thinking. What is something Peter could do. With the best of intentions that would cause lets say... A temporsry skism in their relationship?)
Callum looked back as well. "Idiot! Get away from them!" He yelled running after Bakugo.

(Oh that would not be a bad idea. I feel bad doing something like that XD but not a bad idea for our hero beans....their relationship been extremely good and they are super good relationship wise. They had a few shuffles in which put a bump in their relationship but nothing that lasted to long or cause such a big thing.....but something that could cause it....not sure....have to think about it...but man the thought of a big fight ahhhhh >< and a separation it hurts >< but could be good for there relationship growth?)

(Oh that would not be a bad idea. I feel bad doing something like that XD but not a bad idea for our hero beans....their relationship been extremely good and they are super good relationship wise. They had a few shuffles in which put a bump in their relationship but nothing that lasted to long or cause such a big thing.....but something that could cause it....not sure....have to think about it...but man the thought of a big fight ahhhhh >< and a separation it hurts >< but could be good for there relationship growth?)
(Yeah. And I just wanna put a little conflict in right now)

(Yeah. And I just wanna put a little conflict in right now)
(Right now? A little conflict...they are in whole seprete world though....just a thought for a conflict...well a tiny one....I hope this make sense..... if interfering with hero work/ something in the libes of that? ...hero work or what ever she trying to do on her own and he come to help. I know she dose not mind being a side kick type from how she sees her worth as a hero. But from that school they been going to... maybe she is trying to step up not sideline herself....and he comes in to help and it gers to her....I don't know XD it might be a bad idea....don't know might have to think)

(I don't know what to write for this>< ...ahhhh Kirishima zombie jumps on bakugo?...><)

(Ah that hurt >< xD ahhhhhhhhh dont know if this is a stupid reply ah but going for it ...but maybe ignoreand she just walked off in the opposite direction)
"What is that suppose to mean?!" Erza said inbetween her teeth with a furious gaze towards Link as he walked Pass.

"I never said such a word Ben..." she said with a small smirk.

(Right now? A little conflict...they are in whole seprete world though....just a thought for a conflict...well a tiny one....I hope this make sense..... if interfering with hero work/ something in the libes of that? ...hero work or what ever she trying to do on her own and he come to help. I know she dose not mind being a side kick type from how she sees her worth as a hero. But from that school they been going to... maybe she is trying to step up not sideline herself....and he comes in to help and it gers to her....I don't know XD it might be a bad idea....don't know might have to think)

(I don't know what to write for this>< ...ahhhh Kirishima zombie jumps on bakugo?...><)

(Ah that hurt >< xD ahhhhhhhhh dont know if this is a stupid reply ah but going for it ...but maybe ignoreand she just walked off in the opposite direction)
"What is that suppose to mean?!" Erza said inbetween her teeth with a furious gaze towards Link as he walked Pass.

"I never said such a word Ben..." she said with a small smirk.
(Hmmm. I had a similar idea. Peter has been trying to inspire her to be a better hero though... What if instead he pushes into something she's not ready for? Like she tries.tk be all for it and doesn't say anytbing when she thinks he's pushing too hard until he puts her in a situation where him or someone else has to save her amd then she loses it on him)
"Damn it. Bakugo!" Kirishima ran after him but had to harden to keep from beinf bitten by himself. "Damn this is creepy." "Dammit guess we're fightin' these weirdos after all." Scout said. "Somethin' tells me if the magic space wizard dies then we don't go home."

Link looked at her. Meeting her glare with his own. She xould never intimidate him. "You know exaxtly what it means Erza." He said. "It means we are no longer friends. And I'm no longer a member of your guild. I'll stop ganondorf and then I'm leaving. The least you could have done was say sorry for lying to me. But you still swear it the was the right thing to do. And I refuse to associate with a liar"

The Doctor landed. "When your ready."

(Hmmm. I had a similar idea. Peter has been trying to inspire her to be a better hero though... What if instead he pushes into something she's not ready for? Like she tries.tk be all for it and doesn't say anytbing when she thinks he's pushing too hard until he puts her in a situation where him or someone else has to save her amd then she loses it on him)
"Damn it. Bakugo!" Kirishima ran after him but had to harden to keep from beinf bitten by himself. "Damn this is creepy." "Dammit guess we're fightin' these weirdos after all." Scout said. "Somethin' tells me if the magic space wizard dies then we don't go home."

Link looked at her. Meeting her glare with his own. She xould never intimidate him. "You know exaxtly what it means Erza." He said. "It means we are no longer friends. And I'm no longer a member of your guild. I'll stop ganondorf and then I'm leaving. The least you could have done was say sorry for lying to me. But you still swear it the was the right thing to do. And I refuse to associate with a liar"

The Doctor landed. "When your ready."
(Aww that so sweet though >-< to which Aqua 100% would support his intentions of wanting to help her...aww that hurts my heart>< Aqua has 100% confidence towards everyone but herself 200% supporter of others but not herself at all. She would defently let him push her onto something she felt she was defently not ready for with out saying a word as to not upset him and even more so if he had put a lot of work into said plan or knowing he had so much confidence in her she just could not say no and let him down. Thus leading to nothing but destruction and being rescued and the anger and losing it)
What had seem like a simple task of sneaking off was quickly thrown out the window. As one left to help another, the whole group now found battling against the zombies. Aqua as well jumped in, needing to help the others as much she could.
(Also Magic space wizard XD lol)

His words cut deeply though Erza, hurting her deeply more then any physical wound had before. "Because it was the right thing to do!" She finally spoke "why say sorry when such percussions had to be taken! I had to make sure you reached the healer in time. There was not time for explanations...and if I did explain the possibility of you refusing to get help would have been a possibility! That was a risk I was not willing to take! Yes! I LIED! if that is what you wish to hear....but I had a purpose for such a lie...the purpose of not losing you...but I still managed to do such a thing. I was also lying to myself that all of this was a lie...that the idea of you dieing of lossing you was all but a lie and if that thought was to be pushed a side for the sheer consideration of getting you back to helth....then it had to be done ....I could not accept the idea of you being gone so I had to sort to such a display. But I see my actions had lead to a worse feeling the death it self" she looked away not being able to look at Link anymore ashamed of herself. "Im....im sorry" she managed to say excepting the punishment of the feeling this was bringing to her and the punishment of the lost of a friendship she had care deeply about that she alone had caused to shatter.

Gwen nodded at the Doctor "ready when you are" she said looking back at Ben.
(in retrospect the side lining works better)
(In terms of Aqua and Peter?)

(Aww that so sweet though >-< to which Aqua 100% would support his intentions of wanting to help her...aww that hurts my heart>< Aqua has 100% confidence towards everyone but herself 200% supporter of others but not herself at all. She would defently let him push her onto something she felt she was defently not ready for with out saying a word as to not upset him and even more so if he had put a lot of work into said plan or knowing he had so much confidence in her she just could not say no and let him down. Thus leading to nothing but destruction and being rescued and the anger and losing it)
What had seem like a simple task of sneaking off was quickly thrown out the window. As one left to help another, the whole group now found battling against the zombies. Aqua as well jumped in, needing to help the others as much she could.
(Also Magic space wizard XD lol)

His words cut deeply though Erza, hurting her deeply more then any physical wound had before. "Because it was the right thing to do!" She finally spoke "why say sorry when such percussions had to be taken! I had to make sure you reached the healer in time. There was not time for explanations...and if I did explain the possibility of you refusing to get help would have been a possibility! That was a risk I was not willing to take! Yes! I LIED! if that is what you wish to hear....but I had a purpose for such a lie...the purpose of not losing you...but I still managed to do such a thing. I was also lying to myself that all of this was a lie...that the idea of you dieing of lossing you was all but a lie and if that thought was to be pushed a side for the sheer consideration of getting you back to helth....then it had to be done ....I could not accept the idea of you being gone so I had to sort to such a display. But I see my actions had lead to a worse feeling the death it self" she looked away not being able to look at Link anymore ashamed of herself. "Im....im sorry" she managed to say excepting the punishment of the feeling this was bringing to her and the punishment of the lost of a friendship she had care deeply about that she alone had caused to shatter.

Gwen nodded at the Doctor "ready when you are" she said looking back at Ben.

(In terms of Aqua and Peter?)
(Yes in terms of those two. I dunno you pick the one you like more)

Callum was taking on several zombies at once. Using the force as a shield to keep the zombies from getting close enough to bite him. Not everyone was so forthnate or skilled. Mineta simppy could not produce enough sticky balls to keep the zombies off of him.

Link looked at her. "If you really are sorry. Then promise me that you'll tell the truth in the future."

Ben tapped the Omnitrix. "Time for stealth and smarts bug chill!" He slammed on the core of his Omnitrix. And turned into Nanomech. "Come on!"

(Yes in terms of those two. I dunno you pick the one you like more)

Callum was taking on several zombies at once. Using the force as a shield to keep the zombies from getting close enough to bite him. Not everyone was so forthnate or skilled. Mineta simppy could not produce enough sticky balls to keep the zombies off of him.

Link looked at her. "If you really are sorry. Then promise me that you'll tell the truth in the future."

Ben tapped the Omnitrix. "Time for stealth and smarts bug chill!" He slammed on the core of his Omnitrix. And turned into Nanomech. "Come on!"
(the one you suggested about pushing her to do something she wasn't ready for)

(poor little grape man) Aqua fought against the zombies, she had a few close calls but she kept herself from getting bitten. She tried to help some of the others, some she was too late to help. The sound of their screams echoed through the hall as those with guns were left to have to put them out of their misery before they were turned as well.

"even if revealing said truth could be harmful to the person .....or...." she pause really thinking as she looked back over at him "...even if the truth might ruin a friendship?" (cuz she like likes him XD ...I mean if we're still doing that)

Gwen nodded and followed

(the one you suggested about pushing her to do something she wasn't ready for)

(poor little grape man) Aqua fought against the zombies, she had a few close calls but she kept herself from getting bitten. She tried to help some of the others, some she was too late to help. The sound of their screams echoed through the hall as those with guns were left to have to put them out of their misery before they were turned as well.

"even if revealing said truth could be harmful to the person .....or...." she pause really thinking as she looked back over at him "...even if the truth might ruin a friendship?" (cuz she like likes him XD ...I mean if we're still doing that)

Gwen nodded and followed
Callum cut through the Zombies with his lightsaber becoming more aggressive with each person that died.

Link looked at her. "Because keeping the truth from me hadn't already been doing that?" He asked arching a brow.

Nanomech did not want be nanomech. He wanted to be big chill but had to make do anyway.

Callum cut through the Zombies with his lightsaber becoming more aggressive with each person that died.

Link looked at her. "Because keeping the truth from me hadn't already been doing that?" He asked arching a brow.

Nanomech did not want be nanomech. He wanted to be big chill but had to make do anyway.
Even with the advantage of quirks the zombies didn't seem stand a chance against the sea of bullets and a very angry Callum. The smell of rotting flesh and blood filled the hall as the last zombie dropped limp to the ground. The size of the original group even smaller.

"right..." she said looking away "no your right...it has" she replied. Her keeping thing from him did ruined their friendship but the truth of how she felt would have ruined it in another way.

Gwen followed the tiny nanomech, stealth and taking the enemy by surprise was key.

Even with the advantage of quirks the zombies didn't seem stand a chance against the sea of bullets and a very angry Callum. The smell of rotting flesh and blood filled the hall as the last zombie dropped limp to the ground. The size of the original group even smaller.

"right..." she said looking away "no your right...it has" she replied. Her keeping thing from him did ruined their friendship but the truth of how she felt would have ruined it in another way.

Gwen followed the tiny nanomech, stealth and taking the enemy by surprise was key.
Callum looked over the corpses if zombies and people alike. Less than a third if them were left. Of 1-A only Ochaco, Asui, and Kirishima remained. Callum looked at though he blamed himself for this.

Link sighed and began to set up camp. "If you have something to say you should say it."

The Doctor had gone a different direction.

Callum looked over the corpses if zombies and people alike. Less than a third if them were left. Of 1-A only Ochaco, Asui, and Kirishima remained. Callum looked at though he blamed himself for this.

Link sighed and began to set up camp. "If you have something to say you should say it."

The Doctor had gone a different direction.
Aqua hugged herself as she quietly, stood there along with the others as they had lost so many. She closed her eyes letting out a sad breath as she turned away. She noticed the look on Callum's face. "Callum...you know this isn't your fault...there were to many of them...we all did the best we could..." she said softly.

"I don't know if I can....." she said softly, it's not like she didn't want to tell him. Admiting such feelings were harder then any battle or enemy she had faced before and it frightened her to be so vonabral.

Aqua hugged herself as she quietly, stood there along with the others as they had lost so many. She closed her eyes letting out a sad breath as she turned away. She noticed the look on Callum's face. "Callum...you know this isn't your fault...there were to many of them...we all did the best we could..." she said softly.

"I don't know if I can....." she said softly, it's not like she didn't want to tell him. Admiting such feelings were harder then any battle or enemy she had faced before and it frightened her to be so vonabral.
"I led them to their deaths." He said. "Jedi man was clear about danger." Heavy said in his heavy russian accent. "Group that joined knew chances. They accepted that most would die on journy."

Link didn't respond.

As they approached the bridge od the Chimeran Hammer they heard Vilgax's voice. "Hurry up timelord. Before I lose my patience." He said.

A man in a navy pin strip suit and glasses was working on what looked to be an Omnitrix. "I'm doing my best. Without the actual omnitrix as a base I can't be expexted to make a perfect replica." He said. Though he seemed to be working for Viglax he was clearly doing so against his will.

"I led them to their deaths." He said. "Jedi man was clear about danger." Heavy said in his heavy russian accent. "Group that joined knew chances. They accepted that most would die on journy."

Link didn't respond.

As they approached the bridge od the Chimeran Hammer they heard Vilgax's voice. "Hurry up timelord. Before I lose my patience." He said.

A man in a navy pin strip suit and glasses was working on what looked to be an Omnitrix. "I'm doing my best. Without the actual omnitrix as a base I can't be expexted to make a perfect replica." He said. Though he seemed to be working for Viglax he was clearly doing so against his will.
"Heavy is right...you warned us, you did let us know....you promised that with coming here we might finally find a way out of this horrid place....we knew.." Aqua said, "you never promised us protection and safety from the zombies....ribbit..." Asui intersected "yes...you did not force any of us to come...we chose to come" Aqua added.

Erza folded her arms hugging herself as she looked away, closing her eyes letting out a breath trying to calm herself down. She had her armor, her weapons but at the moment she felt extremely vulnerable. She was trying to talk herself into saying it, what did she have to lose? Devon had been right she should have said something during their way to the healer. Link was upset with her and was leaving, their friendship was already ruined letting him know how she felt would not even matter anymore. "Link..." Erza said looking back over to him as he set up camp "...I am truly sorry for what I did...it was unacceptable behavior of me...I truly thought if I did not tell you it would have been better, but you had a right to know...I also Have something else to say...something I have been holding on to for a long while now. I am not good with such feelings...friendships had been hard for me after what had happened to me as a child....but I have been trying to be a better friend...however, this is a feeling that is more than just mere friendship....and I been having quite the difficulty in accepting it .....but after what happened you have the right to know.." Erza said betting around the bush and really trying to let it out but finding it extremely difficult, as she held on to her arms. Her armored fingers grasped onto the metal plating in her arms.

Gwen snuck around, moving closer to the sound of Vilgax's voice. She hid looking out to see who Vilgax was speaking to 'a timelord...just like the Doctor', Gwen thought looking out to the man in the pin-striped suit. "wait...he is building an Omnitrix?...I thought only Azmuth was able to build one...not by a random person" Gwen whispered to the tiny nanomech

"Heavy is right...you warned us, you did let us know....you promised that with coming here we might finally find a way out of this horrid place....we knew.." Aqua said, "you never promised us protection and safety from the zombies....ribbit..." Asui intersected "yes...you did not force any of us to come...we chose to come" Aqua added.

Erza folded her arms hugging herself as she looked away, closing her eyes letting out a breath trying to calm herself down. She had her armor, her weapons but at the moment she felt extremely vulnerable. She was trying to talk herself into saying it, what did she have to lose? Devon had been right she should have said something during their way to the healer. Link was upset with her and was leaving, their friendship was already ruined letting him know how she felt would not even matter anymore. "Link..." Erza said looking back over to him as he set up camp "...I am truly sorry for what I did...it was unacceptable behavior of me...I truly thought if I did not tell you it would have been better, but you had a right to know...I also Have something else to say...something I have been holding on to for a long while now. I am not good with such feelings...friendships had been hard for me after what had happened to me as a child....but I have been trying to be a better friend...however, this is a feeling that is more than just mere friendship....and I been having quite the difficulty in accepting it .....but after what happened you have the right to know.." Erza said betting around the bush and really trying to let it out but finding it extremely difficult, as she held on to her arms. Her armored fingers grasped onto the metal plating in her arms.

Gwen snuck around, moving closer to the sound of Vilgax's voice. She hid looking out to see who Vilgax was speaking to 'a timelord...just like the Doctor', Gwen thought looking out to the man in the pin-striped suit. "wait...he is building an Omnitrix?...I thought only Azmuth was able to build one...not by a random person" Gwen whispered to the tiny nanomech
Callum looked at them and nodded before going into the equipment room and workibg with Engineer to build something.

"To know what?" He asked.

"The mechanic." Nanomech said. "He must have been caught."

Callum looked at them and nodded before going into the equipment room and workibg with Engineer to build something.

"To know what?" He asked.

"The mechanic." Nanomech said. "He must have been caught."
The rest of the group rested and gathered by the door of the equipment room and waited.

Erza was quite biting her lip as she looked away. She let out a breath working up her courage as if she was facing a large foe. "...my true feelings for you...I admire you...more than a person and a friend. I lo...I like- like you...I had these strong feelings for you for quite some time now..." she said not daring to look his way.

"oh...he is that timelord that you meet...he is kinda cute (XD)" Gwen whispered "I think your right...doesn't seem to be here on his own accord..." she added.

The rest of the group rested and gathered by the door of the equipment room and waited.

Erza was quite biting her lip as she looked away. She let out a breath working up her courage as if she was facing a large foe. "...my true feelings for you...I admire you...more than a person and a friend. I lo...I like- like you...I had these strong feelings for you for quite some time now..." she said not daring to look his way.

"oh...he is that timelord that you meet...he is kinda cute (XD)" Gwen whispered "I think your right...doesn't seem to be here on his own accord..." she added.
(That was both super in character of Erza as well as the perfect amount of just... It was... I'm... AW MY HEART!)
Once done they heard Callum speaking to someone. "Coppersoul you got a lock on me? You sure? Alright. If you can contact the order... yeah I know I left the order but listen to me, I need them to send a rescue shuttle for a party of at least 32." He said.

Link looked back at her. He walked over to her. "Erza look at me." He said. When she did so he was smiling. "Thank you for telling me." He said. Like her he wasn't one to outwardly show his emotions but to show his acceptance and reciprocation he kissed her on the head.

"Aren't you with Kevin?" Ben asked. "Oh I met him once. Clever fella. He could probably recreate the Omnitrix giving enough time. He's called the mechanic but really he's good with anything to do with building or creating things."

(That was both super in character of Erza as well as the perfect amount of just... It was... I'm... AW MY HEART!)
Once done they heard Callum speaking to someone. "Coppersoul you got a lock on me? You sure? Alright. If you can contact the order... yeah I know I left the order but listen to me, I need them to send a rescue shuttle for a party of at least 32." He said.

Link looked back at her. He walked over to her. "Erza look at me." He said. When she did so he was smiling. "Thank you for telling me." He said. Like her he wasn't one to outwardly show his emotions but to show his acceptance and reciprocation he kissed her on the head.

"Aren't you with Kevin?" Ben asked. "Oh I met him once. Clever fella. He could probably recreate the Omnitrix giving enough time. He's called the mechanic but really he's good with anything to do with building or creating things."
(YAY! hehe I was trying to have it sound like her as much as possible. >3<) (Also I am so sorry I thought I sent this out earlier in the day...but I never did >-<)
Aqua and a few others listened in as they heard Callum speaking with someone. "It sounds like Callum has managed to speak with someone on the outside of all this..." she whispered to those sitting by her. Those waiting listen attentively, excited when they heard that a rescue shuttle was being asked for.

Erza kept facing away from Link as she head his foot steps drawing closer. She hesitated a bit when Link told her to look at him. She looked over and up at him, suprised to see a smile on his face. She didn't expect to see a smile, then again she wasn't to sure what she had expected. "of course..." she whispered as she carefully watched him trying to serif she could read his reaction. He didn't seem angry or upset with her. A small gasp escaped her as his lips made contact with her forehead. A small smile crossed her lips as a light blush crossed her cheeks.

"Yes, of course, I am.....I was only stating a fact is all..." Gwen quickly replied. "I see...well it looks like he doesn't really want to be building things for Vilgax and we also should stop all this before Mechanic is successful." she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back