• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(YAY! hehe I was trying to have it sound like her as much as possible. >3<) (Also I am so sorry I thought I sent this out earlier in the day...but I never did >-<)
Aqua and a few others listened in as they heard Callum speaking with someone. "It sounds like Callum has managed to speak with someone on the outside of all this..." she whispered to those sitting by her. Those waiting listen attentively, excited when they heard that a rescue shuttle was being asked for.

Erza kept facing away from Link as she head his foot steps drawing closer. She hesitated a bit when Link told her to look at him. She looked over and up at him, suprised to see a smile on his face. She didn't expect to see a smile, then again she wasn't to sure what she had expected. "of course..." she whispered as she carefully watched him trying to serif she could read his reaction. He didn't seem angry or upset with her. A small gasp escaped her as his lips made contact with her forehead. A small smile crossed her lips as a light blush crossed her cheeks.

"Yes, of course, I am.....I was only stating a fact is all..." Gwen quickly replied. "I see...well it looks like he doesn't really want to be building things for Vilgax and we also should stop all this before Mechanic is successful." she added.
He stepped out.

"Was that so hard?" Link asked.

Nanomech flew in.

He stepped out.

"Was that so hard?" Link asked.

Nanomech flew in.
Aqua got up "we heard...you were able to communicate with someone...dose that means we will be leaving this horid place?.." she asked.

Erza looked at him and folded her arms. "Of course not..." she lied this had been harder for her then battling an evil villain

Gwen kept hidden as she watched Nanomech fly off from their hiding spot. She will stay hidden and hoped Ben would be smart about it and not jump into an attack.

Aqua got up "we heard...you were able to communicate with someone...dose that means we will be leaving this horid place?.." she asked.

Erza looked at him and folded her arms. "Of course not..." she lied this had been harder for her then battling an evil villain

Gwen kept hidden as she watched Nanomech fly off from their hiding spot. She will stay hidden and hoped Ben would be smart about it and not jump into an attack.
"Soon. My droid is contacting the jedi council while he's on his way here for help. At the very least my ship is big enough to make most of us somewhere else in a round trip." He said.

Link chuckled. "Given your red face and relictance that's definitely a lie.

Nanomech went over to the mechabic snd began working on the machine around his neck.

"Soon. My droid is contacting the jedi council while he's on his way here for help. At the very least my ship is big enough to make most of us somewhere else in a round trip." He said.

Link chuckled. "Given your red face and relictance that's definitely a lie.

Nanomech went over to the mechabic snd began working on the machine around his neck.
Aqua looked up at him and nodded "thank you Callum, that is some good news after everything...seems we will be able to leave this place soon" she said

Erza blushed a bit more as Link pointed out her flustered face "fine...it was quite difficult...don't need to point that out" she huffed looking away.

Gwen moved closer keeping to the shadows as she kept a close view of Vilgax

Aqua looked up at him and nodded "thank you Callum, that is some good news after everything...seems we will be able to leave this place soon" she said

Erza blushed a bit more as Link pointed out her flustered face "fine...it was quite difficult...don't need to point that out" she huffed looking away.

Gwen moved closer keeping to the shadows as she kept a close view of Vilgax
He nodded. "That's the hope." He said.

He smiled regaining some of his freindly demeanor.

The Doctor walked right into Vilgax's view

He nodded. "That's the hope." He said.

He smiled regaining some of his freindly demeanor.

The Doctor walked right into Vilgax's view
"Will we be waiting here for your droid? Or would the roof be a better choice?" She asked

Erza looked back at Link she smiled seeing his smile and his returning friendly demeanor. She was happy to see his friendly demeanor back. "I'll go gather wood..." she said walking off.

"What the hell is he doing!?" Gwen shouted in her mind as she watched the Doctor carefully really to jump out and help.

"Will we be waiting here for your droid? Or would the roof be a better choice?" She asked

Erza looked back at Link she smiled seeing his smile and his returning friendly demeanor. She was happy to see his friendly demeanor back. "I'll go gather wood..." she said walking off.

"What the hell is he doing!?" Gwen shouted in her mind as she watched the Doctor carefully really to jump out and help.
"Someone will have to clear the roof." He said.

He nodded.

Vilgax stared at him. "How did gou get on my ship!?" He roaree.

(Yeah but that feels weird. And rude to the perso who is already streaming)
(I guess it would feel weird...but it's really up to you if you are having fun keep doing it)
"Someone will have to clear the roof." He said.

He nodded.

Vilgax stared at him. "How did gou get on my ship!?" He roaree.
Aqua looks over to the others then back to Callum "ill go up there and clear the roof" she spoke up "anyone else volunteers to help clear the roof?" she asked.

Erza smiled, although the experience had been completely nerve-racking. She did feel better having had gotten her feelings off her chest.

Gwen watched the Doctor interact with Vilgax. Looking over to Nanomech who was still working on the color on mechanic, seeing that the Doctor was keeping attention away from them.

(I guess it would feel weird...but it's really up to you if you are having fun keep doing it)

Aqua looks over to the others then back to Callum "ill go up there and clear the roof" she spoke up "anyone else volunteers to help clear the roof?" she asked.

Erza smiled, although the experience had been completely nerve-racking. She did feel better having had gotten her feelings off her chest.

Gwen watched the Doctor interact with Vilgax. Looking over to Nanomech who was still working on the color on mechanic, seeing that the Doctor was keeping attention away from them.
"Yeah why not." Scout said hopping off of a desk he was sitting on. He picked up his Scattergun amd his basball bat. "You be careful Scout. If you get bit or die..." Engineer said. "Yeah I know. No respawn till the ship gets here." Scour said.

"Aww that's sweet." Devon said getting to their camp looking tired. "I'm happy for you guys. You guus deserved a break."

"A Chimera Sui Generis. You know I met others in your species. You used to be auch a peaceful race." The Doctor said as theechanic was movee over to Gwen "I lied the Omnitrix is ready now but not for what Vilgax wants it for." He said

"Yeah why not." Scout said hopping off of a desk he was sitting on. He picked up his Scattergun amd his basball bat. "You be careful Scout. If you get bit or die..." Engineer said. "Yeah I know. No respawn till the ship gets here." Scour said.

"Aww that's sweet." Devon said getting to their camp looking tired. "I'm happy for you guys. You guus deserved a break."

"A Chimera Sui Generis. You know I met others in your species. You used to be auch a peaceful race." The Doctor said as theechanic was movee over to Gwen "I lied the Omnitrix is ready now but not for what Vilgax wants it for." He said
Aqua could not lie she was relived that Scout volunteered to go with her. She took the staff she been using that was leaning against the wall. "...looks like we are just going to have to watch eachothers back extra closely out there..." she said looking towards Scout giving him a smile. (She is trying to stay positive and be belive inside she is dead scared ><)

Erza had returned with a huge stack of wood before Devon had returned. She looked over to him wondering how he had figured out that she had confessed to Link. "You are the one needing the brake....you look completely horable..." she said.

"Are you going to use it instead?" She asked

Aqua could not lie she was relived that Scout volunteered to go with her. She took the staff she been using that was leaning against the wall. "...looks like we are just going to have to watch eachothers back extra closely out there..." she said looking towards Scout giving him a smile. (She is trying to stay positive and be belive inside she is dead scared ><)

Erza had returned with a huge stack of wood before Devon had returned. She looked over to him wondering how he had figured out that she had confessed to Link. "You are the one needing the brake....you look completely horable..." she said.

"Are you going to use it instead?" She asked
Scout went up to the roof with her. The zombies there had quirks but only one of them looked to be a pro. It was Endeavor.

He sighed. "I think managed to be a nuisance but not much else."

"Nope." He said. He walked over to Vilgax. "Done." He said placing it on Vilgax's wrist. Vilgax grinned. "Yes. The Omnitrix is mine! Now- what the!?" Ir flashed with a white light and vilgax became a human. "What did you do to me!?" He roared. "I made you an Omnitrix. With only human dna installed and no limiter or easy way to turn back.,x

Scout went up to the roof with her. The zombies there had quirks but only one of them looked to be a pro. It was Endeavor.

He sighed. "I think managed to be a nuisance but not much else."

"Nope." He said. He walked over to Vilgax. "Done." He said placing it on Vilgax's wrist. Vilgax grinned. "Yes. The Omnitrix is mine! Now- what the!?" Ir flashed with a white light and vilgax became a human. "What did you do to me!?" He roared. "I made you an Omnitrix. With only human dna installed and no limiter or easy way to turn back.
"Scout...thats Endeavor...he was one of the top pros in my world...strong...uses fire and had quite the temper..." she worned him

"Your not hurt are you?...you are quite strong with your magic..." Erza said looking over to Link. The memory of Link being brutally hurt by that monster. "...but Ganondorf is very powerful we can not take the fighting lightly" she said looking back at Devon.

Gwen steped out form her hiding spot as the Mechanic walked over to Vilgax. "What are you doing?!" She gasped as Mechanic placed the Omnitrix on Vilgax's wrist. Her hands glowed waiting for the worst. "What?..." she said staring at Vilgax now a human. She let out a laugh covering her mouth as her hands stoped glowing.

Last edited:
"Scout...thats Endeavor...he was one of the top pros in my world...strong...uses fire and had quite the temper..." she worned him

"Your not hurt are you?...you are quite strong with your magic..." Erza said looking over to Link. The memory of Link being brutally hurt by that monster. "...but Ganondorf is very powerful we can not take the fighting lightly" she said looking back at Devon.

Gwen steped out form her hiding spot as the Mechanic walked over to Vilgax. "What are you doing?!" She gasped as Mechanic placed the Omnitrix on Vilgax's wrist. Her hands glowed waiting for the worst. "What?..." she said staring at Vilgax now a human. She let out a laugh covering her mouth as her hands stoped glowing.
Scout fired at him. The bullets riooee through on of his arms but he only seemed to be kidly annoyee. And hungry.

"Not physically no." He said. "Used up a lot of mana against him though."

"You mean I'm trapped in this insignificant form!?" Vilgax yelled. The Mechanic smiled. "You didn't think I'd actually give you waht you wanted did you?" He asked. Nanomech turned into Fourarms who punched vilgax in the face knocking him out.

Scout fired at him. The bullets riooee through on of his arms but he only seemed to be kidly annoyee. And hungry.

"Not physically no." He said. "Used up a lot of mana against him though."

"You mean I'm trapped in this insignificant form!?" Vilgax yelled. The Mechanic smiled. "You didn't think I'd actually give you waht you wanted did you?" He asked. Nanomech turned into Fourarms who punched vilgax in the face knocking him out.
Aqua fought off two other zombies, pushing them off the roof. Her eyes went wide as she looked over at Endeavor, the large zombie look at them with dead hungry eyes as he roared. The loud roar echoed as the dead pro caught fire.

"you need food and rest...then," Erza said.

Gwen walked over to them and looked down at the knocked-out Vilgax "that was a great plan Vilgax did not see it happen...you are incredulity smart..." Gwen said looking over to the Mechanic.

Aqua fought off two other zombies, pushing them off the roof. Her eyes went wide as she looked over at Endeavor, the large zombie look at them with dead hungry eyes as he roared. The loud roar echoed as the dead pro caught fire.

"you need food and rest...then," Erza said.

Gwen walked over to them and looked down at the knocked-out Vilgax "that was a great plan Vilgax did not see it happen...you are incredulity smart..." Gwen said looking over to the Mechanic.
"HOLY SHIT!" Scout yelled as he began to fire madly at the Zombie.

"I won't argue." He said sitting down. "Looks like Link went out hunting."

The Mechanic looked at her. "As smart as any other timelord I guess. The real tough part was making my capture look convincing." He said.

"HOLY SHIT!" Scout yelled as he began to fire madly at the Zombie.

"I won't argue." He said sitting down. "Looks like Link went out hunting."

The Mechanic looked at her. "As smart as any other timelord I guess. The real tough part was making my capture look convincing." He said.
Tentacles were wraped around Scout's waist as she pulled him to her. A blast of fire shooting past the spot where he had stood. "That was close...." she said exhaled in relief as she let Scout go. "We have limits...even us with quirks....not sure if it's the same for when they are zombies....we have to be smart about this..." she said looking at Endeavor.

"Good" she said seeing Devon siting down. Erza started to build the fire "Yes he did..." she said.

"Well whatever you said or did really convinced him....either way earth is safe now with Vilgax this way..." she said

Tentacles were wraped around Scout's waist as she pulled him to her. A blast of fire shooting past the spot where he had stood. "That was close...." she said exhaled in relief as she let Scout go. "We have limits...even us with quirks....not sure if it's the same for when they are zombies....we have to be smart about this..." she said looking at Endeavor.

"Good" she said seeing Devon siting down. Erza started to build the fire "Yes he did..." she said.

"Well whatever you said or did really convinced him....either way earth is safe now with Vilgax this way..." she said
Scout looked at and then Endeavor. "Plans aren't my thing. But if you can come up with one I'll keep trying kick his ass we'll see." He ran aroind endeavor firing at him.

"Wonder if he'll come back with anything nice." He said.

"Right guess we better get your cousin home to his parents." The Doctor said. "You guys can take care of that." He said walking ocer to a crate that blended in perfectly with the other stuff on the ship. He opened it even though it didn't look like tbere was a door on that side. Then his body seemed to somewhat contort as he stepped in. (It always though it made sense for the Tardis door to change your size so you could fit no matter tge disguise)

Scout looked at and then Endeavor. "Plans aren't my thing. But if you can come up with one I'll keep trying kick his ass we'll see." He ran aroind endeavor firing at him.

"Wonder if he'll come back with anything nice." He said.

"Right guess we better get your cousin home to his parents." The Doctor said. "You guys can take care of that." He said walking ocer to a crate that blended in perfectly with the other stuff on the ship. He opened it even though it didn't look like tbere was a door on that side. Then his body seemed to somewhat contort as he stepped in. (It always though it made sense for the Tardis door to change your size so you could fit no matter tge disguise)
"Right, right ...uh...." Aqua looks at Endeavor thinking of what they could do. They did not only have to avoid getting bit, but as well avoid falling off the roof and the flames. "He had a horrable temper when alive...if we could anger him...he might over use his flames and burn out...and might be eiser to take him out?.." she said avoiding another stream of fire looking over to Scout.

"Maybe...there is quite the number of wildlife in these woods...Link is a great marksman he will definitely come back with something..." she replied

Gwen looks over to the Mechanic walks away over to a pile of crates and random items. She lift an eyebrow as he stoped infront of one specific crate and opened it as if it had a door. Her eyes going wide as he steped into it watching his body contort. "What the heck?!...Ben did you see that?...wait...is that his ship like yours?...why dose it look like a tiny crate?..." she asked looking over at the Doctor.
(That's actually not a bad idea...expeshally when it's disguised as something smaller then a person could just walk into.)

"Right, right ...uh...." Aqua looks at Endeavor thinking of what they could do. They did not only have to avoid getting bit, but as well avoid falling off the roof and the flames. "He had a horrable temper when alive...if we could anger him...he might over use his flames and burn out...and might be eiser to take him out?.." she said avoiding another stream of fire looking over to Scout.

"Maybe...there is quite the number of wildlife in these woods...Link is a great marksman he will definitely come back with something..." she replied

Gwen looks over to the Mechanic walks away over to a pile of crates and random items. She lift an eyebrow as he stoped infront of one specific crate and opened it as if it had a door. Her eyes going wide as he steped into it watching his body contort. "What the heck?!...Ben did you see that?...wait...is that his ship like yours?...why dose it look like a tiny crate?..." she asked looking over at the Doctor.
(That's actually not a bad idea...expeshally when it's disguised as something smaller then a person could just walk into.)
Scout had jumped out of the way of a flame and almost fell off the edge of the building landing on only one foot on the building he flailed wildly for a second before regaining his balance. "If you think you can make it angry go ahead and try." He said. He fired again but his gun didn't do anything. He tossed it to the side and pullee a wooden baseball bat from his backpack and ran at Endeavor. Endeavor tried to grab him but failed as Scout practically hopped through his extended arms before rolling around him, springing to his feet in a spin that ended with the bat hitting the zombie square in the nose. "BONK!"

As if on cue he came back wit a few dead rabbits.

"Well not like his exactly. I've heard of the Doctor. Likee to spend his time with brits. Probably where he picked up the TARDIS. No mine is a type 43 not a type 40. Still alive and with a mind of its own but... More outfitted for combat if need be. Anyway you've seen his come see mine." He said stepping in.

Scout had jumped out of the way of a flame and almost fell off the edge of the building landing on only one foot on the building he flailed wildly for a second before regaining his balance. "If you think you can make it angry go ahead and try." He said. He fired again but his gun didn't do anything. He tossed it to the side and pullee a wooden baseball bat from his backpack and ran at Endeavor. Endeavor tried to grab him but failed as Scout practically hopped through his extended arms before rolling around him, springing to his feet in a spin that ended with the bat hitting the zombie square in the nose. "BONK!"

As if on cue he came back wit a few dead rabbits.

"Well not like his exactly. I've heard of the Doctor. Likee to spend his time with brits. Probably where he picked up the TARDIS. No mine is a type 43 not a type 40. Still alive and with a mind of its own but... More outfitted for combat if need be. Anyway you've seen his come see mine." He said stepping in.
Endeavor's nose came clean off his face, bouncing on the ground a few feet from him. He roared fists on fire as he ran to them. "Me?...looks like you managing great in getting him angry.." Aqua said firing ink at the ground. As Endeavor ran towards them he slide, crashing to the ground. Roaring as he spined around in anger trying to stand back up. Growling on fire and crawling and bitting the air around him.

Erza was kneeled down next to the pit having lighted the fire. "I see that you were successful..." Erza said looking over to Link.

"Oh so it's different?...yes totally!" Gwen said with excitement and mainly curiosity to see how his Tardis looked on the inside. Gwen followed steping through the small door with ease.

Endeavor's nose came clean off his face, bouncing on the ground a few feet from him. He roared fists on fire as he ran to them. "Me?...looks like you managing great in getting him angry.." Aqua said firing ink at the ground. As Endeavor ran towards them he slide, crashing to the ground. Roaring as he spined around in anger trying to stand back up. Growling on fire and crawling and bitting the air around him.

Erza was kneeled down next to the pit having lighted the fire. "I see that you were successful..." Erza said looking over to Link.

"Oh so it's different?...yes totally!" Gwen said with excitement and mainly curiosity to see how his Tardis looked on the inside. Gwen followed steping through the small door with ease.
Scout ran and stopped sliding across the ink with a confident smirk and raising his bat. "BOINK!" He yelled as he took another crack this time at the back of Endeavor's skull.

"Just a bit." He said. "I'll skin them."

His TARDIS was far different from the Doctors. As the interior seemed to be in theme with the current disguise (cuz I think that would be cool) it had several control pannels spanning the middle section that looked as though they were ripped straight from Vilgaxe's ship. In the middle was a glass tube with yellow electricity crackiling up and down within. "Here she is. My mobile home. Goes anywhere in time and space." He said. (Note he sounds american)

Scout ran and stopped sliding across the ink with a confident smirk and raising his bat. "BOINK!" He yelled as he took another crack this time at the back of Endeavor's skull.

"Just a bit." He said. "I'll skin them."

His TARDIS was far different from the Doctors. As the interior seemed to be in theme with the current disguise (cuz I think that would be cool) it had several control pannels spanning the middle section that looked as though they were ripped straight from Vilgaxe's ship. In the middle was a glass tube with yellow electricity crackiling up and down within. "Here she is. My mobile home. Goes anywhere in time and space." He said. (Note he sounds american)
A loud crack was heard and the zombie Endeavor slumped to the ground, his head just holding on its neck by the flesh.

Erza nodded going back to tend to the fire.

"Also bigger on the inside I see..."Gwen commented as she walked around taking in the interior. "Interior is not what I expected...interesting...." she said looking around, until stoping infront of of the center pannel. She looked up at the glass tube watching the yellow electricity crackiling about. "Mobile home?..." she said with a chuckle "a much more spacious and nicer one then what I was use to as a kid.." she added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back