• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
A loud crack was heard and the zombie Endeavor slumped to the ground, his head just holding on its neck by the flesh.

Erza nodded going back to tend to the fire.

"Also bigger on the inside I see..."Gwen commented as she walked around taking in the interior. "Interior is not what I expected...interesting...." she said looking around, until stoping infront of of the center pannel. She looked up at the glass tube watching the yellow electricity crackiling about. "Mobile home?..." she said with a chuckle "a much more spacious and nicer one then what I was use to as a kid.." she added
"Gross." Scout said.

Once skinned the rabbits were roasted over the fire.

"The rustbucket. I'm aware." He said. "Well. I'll drop you off at the plumber base. I believe the Doctor will be asking either you or Ben to teavel with him. I'd offer the same but I'm not usually one to take passengers."

"Gross." Scout said.

Once skinned the rabbits were roasted over the fire.

"The rustbucket. I'm aware." He said. "Well. I'll drop you off at the plumber base. I believe the Doctor will be asking either you or Ben to teavel with him. I'd offer the same but I'm not usually one to take passengers."
"very..." Aqua said looking away from the slumped body of zombie Endeavor. "we should go get the others...hopeful the ship will be here soon" she said

Once cooked Erza sat quietly by the fire-eating.

"okay, thanks again you helped us a lot with putting a stop to Vilgax.." she thanked him. Gwen thought about what the Mechanic had said about the Doctor going to ask him about joining him. She was in deep thought thinking about such an offer.

"very..." Aqua said looking away from the slumped body of zombie Endeavor. "we should go get the others...hopeful the ship will be here soon" she said

Once cooked Erza sat quietly by the fire-eating.

"okay, thanks again you helped us a lot with putting a stop to Vilgax.." she thanked him. Gwen thought about what the Mechanic had said about the Doctor going to ask him about joining him. She was in deep thought thinking about such an offer.
Scout put away his bat and winced looking at a bite mark in his arm. "Oh goddammit." He said.

Link sat next to her. Devon looked at the two of them. "So... We just gonna sit in silence the whole time?" He asked feeling a little awkward with the whole situation. And somewhat like a third wheel.

He began to work with the different controls walking to each one. As he did the interior changes as his tardis travelled. It didn't make the whorping noise tbe Doctor's did.

The TARDIS interior changed in a flash of light. It was now green with the center floor showing an Omnitrix symbol for the galactic symbol of peace. The console now also in the middle im a circular form like the Doctors was still more high tech than grungy like the one she saw earlier. It was also painted green with buttons that all seemed to be themed after Galvan and plumber tech.

Scout put away his bat and winced looking at a bite mark in his arm. "Oh goddammit." He said.

Link sat next to her. Devon looked at the two of them. "So... We just gonna sit in silence the whole time?" He asked feeling a little awkward with the whole situation. And somewhat like a third wheel.

He began to work with the different controls walking to each one. As he did the interior changes as his tardis travelled. It didn't make the whorping noise tbe Doctor's did.

The TARDIS interior changed in a flash of light. It was now green with the center floor showing an Omnitrix symbol for the galactic symbol of peace. The console now also in the middle im a circular form like the Doctors was still more high tech than grungy like the one she saw earlier. It was also painted green with buttons that all seemed to be themed after Galvan and plumber tech.
(Just a thought... could we have Emma maybe healing Ganondorf and his army by force and that's how we bring her in...only if it makes since if not I'll think of something else X3)

"What's wrong?..." Aqua asked until she noticed the bite and gasped "Oh no Scout!.....no you were bitten....we have to do something....you can just chop of you arm right like medic had said can he then can give you another one like you hands..." she said trying her best to stay calm.

Erza gently smiled when Link came over and sat down next to her. She conti used to quitely eat. "I'm sorry Devon....we don't need to remain in silence....is there anything you would like to discuss?..." she asked.

Gwen carefully watched "your ship dosent make that weird noise the Doctor's dose.." she commented looking at the Tardis change within. She chuckled seeing the new esthetic of the Tardis "No bad...very futuristic and more put together then the Doctor"

(Just a thought... could we have Emma maybe healing Ganondorf and his army by force and that's how we bring her in...only if it makes since if not I'll think of something else X3)

"What's wrong?..." Aqua asked until she noticed the bite and gasped "Oh no Scout!.....no you were bitten....we have to do something....you can just chop of you arm right like medic had said can he then can give you another one like you hands..." she said trying her best to stay calm.

Erza gently smiled when Link came over and sat down next to her. She conti used to quitely eat. "I'm sorry Devon....we don't need to remain in silence....is there anything you would like to discuss?..." she asked.

Gwen carefully watched "your ship dosent make that weird noise the Doctor's dose.." she commented looking at the Tardis change within. She chuckled seeing the new esthetic of the Tardis "No bad...very futuristic and more put together then the Doctor"
(That works) He looked at her. "Nah. It's a fast acting virus." He said. "You go one back inside I'll take care of this. You'll see me again soon promise." He said.

"Sorry no... I'm just... not the type to sit well in silence.

"It's based on Plumber and Galvan tech. Because that's where we are." He said. "And what noise are you talking about?" He asked.

(That works) He looked at her. "Nah. It's a fast acting virus." He said. "You go one back inside I'll take care of this. You'll see me again soon promise." He said.

"Sorry no... I'm just... not the type to sit well in silence.

"It's based on Plumber and Galvan tech. Because that's where we are." He said. "And what noise are you talking about?" He asked.
(Oh okays sounds good then XD)
Aqua turned to the door that lead into the building. "I'm sorry Scout...so much for watching your back...im deeply sorry..." she said looking down tears developing in her eyes. He said she would see him once again, meaning he would respond. But that still didn't make all of this easy for her, she still felt horable for what has happened. Aqua looked back at him and nodded. "I'll see you again.." she said closing the door that led to the roof.

"Oh I see...and that's alright..." she chuckled "..sorry you kinda got stuck with one of the lest talkative members of our guild..." she said thinking for a bit. "Well...your magic...is different from our world in some ways...is magic quick normal in your world as it is in ours?..." she asked starting up a conversation for him.

"I can see that it's quite familiar...so dose that mean you just change your interior depending on the word or place you visit?..." she asked. "Oh the noise?...let me see kida like a whizzing, whorping...maybe metal against metal?...something kinda like this..." Gwen comments trying to recreate the sound the best she could.

(Oh okays sounds good then XD)
Aqua turned to the door that lead into the building. "I'm sorry Scout...so much for watching your back...im deeply sorry..." she said looking down tears developing in her eyes. He said she would see him once again, meaning he would respond. But that still didn't make all of this easy for her, she still felt horable for what has happened. Aqua looked back at him and nodded. "I'll see you again.." she said closing the door that led to the roof.

"Oh I see...and that's alright..." she chuckled "..sorry you kinda got stuck with one of the lest talkative members of our guild..." she said thinking for a bit. "Well...your magic...is different from our world in some ways...is magic quick normal in your world as it is in ours?..." she asked starting up a conversation for him.

"I can see that it's quite familiar...so dose that mean you just change your interior depending on the word or place you visit?..." she asked. "Oh the noise?...let me see kida like a whizzing, whorping...maybe metal against metal?...something kinda like this..." Gwen comments trying to recreate the sound the best she could.
Scout sniffed casually. "Welp. Guess the others will have to make do without my awesomeness for a while. Eh it's the last stretch anyway they'll be fine." He said walking to the edge. "Still dying sure does suck. Always hurts." He jumped off the roof and fell to the zombie horde below.

"Kind of. It's common but secretive." He said.

"I do." He said. He laughed when he heard the noise. "You should tell him he's leaving the breaks on."

Scout sniffed casually. "Welp. Guess the others will have to make do without my awesomeness for a while. Eh it's the last stretch anyway they'll be fine." He said walking to the edge. "Still dying sure does suck. Always hurts." He jumped off the roof and fell to the zombie horde below.
(Aww scout >-< so sad)
Aqua made her way back down to the others. Letting them know that the roof was clear. She lowered her head letting them know as well that Scout was bitten.

"Secretive?...so those with out magic abilities belive it to all be fake...is having your magical abilities hidden....is it not hard to do so?..." she asked.

"That's actually quite nice...having a whole different esthetic every time you travel to a new place... " she said leaning against a wall. She also laughed "so the Doctor has been driving with the brakes on...hehe. I'm suprised his ship is still running..."

(Aww scout >-< so sad)
Aqua made her way back down to the others. Letting them know that the roof was clear. She lowered her head letting them know as well that Scout was bitten.

"Secretive?...so those with out magic abilities belive it to all be fake...is having your magical abilities hidden....is it not hard to do so?..." she asked.

"That's actually quite nice...having a whole different esthetic every time you travel to a new place... " she said leaning against a wall. She also laughed "so the Doctor has been driving with the brakes on...hehe. I'm suprised his ship is still running..."
The other mercenaries just nodded not seeming particularly worried or upset.

"Sometimes. First time I discovered my magic I hadn't realized it even existed. I accidentally created construct of my dog gus to attack some kids bullying me." He said.

"TARDIS are resilient." He said. "And I agree. It changes things up. Plus it reminds me when I should change my clothing to blend in better. Although I'm a fan of my three piece I prefer to go all into the culture." He said.

The other mercenaries just nodded not seeming particularly worried or upset.

"Sometimes. First time I discovered my magic I hadn't realized it even existed. I accidentally created construct of my dog gus to attack some kids bullying me." He said.

"TARDIS are resilient." He said. "And I agree. It changes things up. Plus it reminds me when I should change my clothing to blend in better. Although I'm a fan of my three piece I prefer to go all into the culture." He said.
(they dont care because of the respone. Aqua dose not care she is very caring X3)
"Callum when is the ship due to arrive?" Aqua asked walking over to him

"I see...oh...I am guessing such a spell did not go well?" Erza asked

"they might be resilient...but still don't sound too good" Gwen said "oh you change outfits too?..well that is quite the good idea, to blend in with the culture...could move around much easier....guessing your closet must be ginormous to be able to store so many changes of clothing"

(they dont care because of the respone. Aqua dose not care she is very caring X3)
"Callum when is the ship due to arrive?" Aqua asked walking over to him

"I see...oh...I am guessing such a spell did not go well?" Erza asked

"they might be resilient...but still don't sound too good" Gwen said "oh you change outfits too?..well that is quite the good idea, to blend in with the culture...could move around much easier....guessing your closet must be ginormous to be able to store so many changes of clothing"
'Tomorrow. It's almost over." He said.

"Well it didn't go bad. He chased them off. But I was confused." He said. "My dog had died as a puppy so seeing him full grown..."

"I do. It's a TARDIS they're infinitely big." He said.

'Tomorrow. It's almost over." He said.

"Well it didn't go bad. He chased them off. But I was confused." He said. "My dog had died as a puppy so seeing him full grown..."

"I do. It's a TARDIS they're infinitely big." He said.
"then I guess secure our spot and all we have to do is just wait" she said looking back at those that had survived everyone looked exhorted and hoping for all this to be over.

"oh.." Erza said surprised having thought that something horrible had happened. "I can see... discovering you have an ability is completely surprising and confusing.."

Gwen chuckles " you seem quite proud of your TARDIS...but I can see why from what I seen they are quite the amazing ships" she said

"then I guess secure our spot and all we have to do is just wait" she said looking back at those that had survived everyone looked exhorted and hoping for all this to be over.

"oh.." Erza said surprised having thought that something horrible had happened. "I can see... discovering you have an ability is completely surprising and confusing.."

Gwen chuckles " you seem quite proud of your TARDIS...but I can see why from what I seen they are quite the amazing ships" she said
Kirishima was sitting with Tsuyu and Occhaco. He was taking Bakugi's death hard.

"It was for a while. But then I learned to control and met that girl I told you about. The one I loved but never told her. The one that disappeared."

"Of course I am." He said as they stepped out. The Doctor asked Gwen if she would indeed like to with her.

The mechanic returned to his own TARDIS currently disguised as a prisoner isolation pod.

Kirishima was sitting with Tsuyu and Occhaco. He was taking Bakugi's death hard.

"It was for a while. But then I learned to control and met that girl I told you about. The one I loved but never told her. The one that disappeared."

"Of course I am." He said as they stepped out. The Doctor asked Gwen if she would indeed like to with her.

The mechanic returned to his own TARDIS currently disguised as a prisoner isolation pod.
Aqua felt horable seeing Kirishima such in a sad state. "Kirishima..." she said softly kneeling down infront of him "how you doing?..." she gently asked even though she could clearly see he was devastated.

"Yes I remember...im sorry you went through that Devon..." Erza replied

Gwen thought about it for a bit. Decideding to accept the Doctors offer and travel with him.

Aqua felt horable seeing Kirishima such in a sad state. "Kirishima..." she said softly kneeling down infront of him "how you doing?..." she gently asked even though she could clearly see he was devastated.

"Yes I remember...im sorry you went through that Devon..." Erza replied

Gwen thought about it for a bit. Decideding to accept the Doctors offer and travel with him.
"Not great miss." He said.

"I'll live." He said. "She disappeared year ago when the whole multiverse thing happened. I don't think I'll see hee again."

The Doctor let her say her goodbyes waiting for her to re-enter the TARDIS.

"Not great miss." He said.

"I'll live." He said. "She disappeared year ago when the whole multiverse thing happened. I don't think I'll see hee again."

The Doctor let her say her goodbyes waiting for her to re-enter the TARDIS.
"I'm very sorry...loosing someone you cared for.....its hard...but you can't stop fighting...you have to keep on going for those you love even if they are no longer there in person...but they will always be there in your heart and in every wonderful memory you hold dear of them..."

"It might not seem possible...but you really never know....you might see her once again. After that day many possibilities that seemed impossible have become possible..."

Gwen said her goodbyes, giving a big hug to Ben before punching him in the arm telling him to be careful. She hugged and kissed Kevin asking to take care of himself
And watch out for Ben. She waved to them before entering the Tardis.

"I'm very sorry...loosing someone you cared for.....its hard...but you can't stop fighting...you have to keep on going for those you love even if they are no longer there in person...but they will always be there in your heart and in every wonderful memory you hold dear of them..."

"It might not seem possible...but you really never know....you might see her once again. After that day many possibilities that seemed impossible have become possible..."

Gwen said her goodbyes, giving a big hug to Ben before punching him in the arm telling him to be careful. She hugged and kissed Kevin asking to take care of himself

Kirishima looked at her. "Yeah sure." He saod not really convonced.

He shrugged. "i guess so."

"Alright. Future, past or present?" He asked leaning against the wall.

Kirishima looked at her. "Yeah sure." He saod not really convonced.

He shrugged. "i guess so."

"Alright. Future, past or present?" He asked leaning against the wall.
"I know nothing I say will bring him back...but know there are people here for you if you need them.." Aqua spoke softly before standing up to walk away.

"If you manage to find were she is Fairy tail will not hesitate to give you a hand in getting her back....just saying..." Erza added before going back to finishing her food.

Gwen thought "no...not present that would be to boring I'm already living it...future?...no wait let's do past! That sounds like some adventure." She replied

"I know nothing I say will bring him back...but know there are people here for you if you need them.." Aqua spoke softly before standing up to walk away.

"If you manage to find were she is Fairy tail will not hesitate to give you a hand in getting her back....just saying..." Erza added before going back to finishing her food.

Gwen thought "no...not present that would be to boring I'm already living it...future?...no wait let's do past! That sounds like some adventure." She replied
(You know I was really hoping you would say the past)

Kirishima just let her go.

Devon nodded. "I know you're good people. Huge Anime nerd remember. I know all about you guys." He said. "Though I guess in some cases I don't. There are versions of you now that I've never heard of."

The Doctor nodded. "Alright past it is." He said running around the console. The TARDIS began to wheeze and shake.

(You know I was really hoping you would say the past)
(Well I chose good then ^-^)
Kirishima just let her go.

Devon nodded. "I know you're good people. Huge Anime nerd remember. I know all about you guys." He said. "Though I guess in some cases I don't. There are versions of you now that I've never heard of."

The Doctor nodded. "Alright past it is." He said running around the console. The TARDIS began to wheeze and shake.
Aqua walked a bit away from the main group. Sitting on the ground she sat down leaning against the wall. She at the staff down besides her, she let's out a very hushed sigh as she hugged her knees. She could not wait to be done with this place.

"Yes,.... you are right there would be many versions of out there...a strange concept to believe in but one that now a days is nothing but real."Erza commented.

Gwen watched as he ran around messing around with the console. "You know...your ship should not be making such a strange noise..."

(Well I chose good then ^-^)

Aqua walked a bit away from the main group. Sitting on the ground she sat down leaning against the wall. She at the staff down besides her, she let's out a very hushed sigh as she hugged her knees. She could not wait to be done with this place.

"Yes,.... you are right there would be many versions of out there...a strange concept to believe in but one that now a days is nothing but real."Erza commented.

Gwen watched as he ran around messing around with the console. "You know...your ship should not be making such a strange noise..."
Pyro was blowing bubbles and giggling.

Devon nodded. "They'll be here soon." Link said.

"But I like that noise."

Pyro was blowing bubbles and giggling.

Devon nodded. "They'll be here soon." Link said.

"But I like that noise."
Aqua looked over to Pyro hearing the giggles. She could not help but get a small smile as she noticed the bubbles float on by.

Erza nodded before looking back at Devon. "Devon you will have to fill the others of what's going on...being that you went to the guild earlier and let us know what you saw..."

"you like that noise...but it should not be happening....The mechanic said you had the brakes on..." she said

Aqua looked over to Pyro hearing the giggles. She could not help but get a small smile as she noticed the bubbles float on by.

Erza nodded before looking back at Devon. "Devon you will have to fill the others of what's going on...being that you went to the guild earlier and let us know what you saw..."

"you like that noise...but it should not be happening....The mechanic said you had the brakes on..." she said
Callum was meditating in the middle of the hall. A man who had lost his wife in the escape was approaching with a hand gun. (Not everyone is so accepting of the losses)

"Right so. Basic rundown. I beat his army goodm his footsoldiers were no problem at first. But they kept getting back up."

"It a wonderful noise." He said as the TARDIS landed.

Callum was meditating in the middle of the hall. A man who had lost his wife in the escape was approaching with a hand gun. (Not everyone is so accepting of the losses)

"Right so. Basic rundown. I beat his army goodm his footsoldiers were no problem at first. But they kept getting back up."

"It a wonderful noise." He said as the TARDIS landed.
(Oh of course, I would not think so...it would hit hard for anyone...aww and poor man I feel horrable for him...)
Aqua gently smiled watching the bubbles float by. A figure reflected on one of the bubbles making Aqua turned to see a man creeping on to Callum with a gun. She hoped up moving to the man her tentacles reaching out and pulling the gun out of his hand. While other tentacles wraped around his arms and pulled them behind his back. "What the crud do you think your doing?!" She said

"So no matter how much you attacked they kept getting up...that very unusual....they weren't undead?...or puppets?...or were the footsolders just getting back up without a scratch?.."Erza asked very intrigued to what he was saying.

"I don't think I would call it wonderful....unique yes....but not convinced it's wonderful.." Gwen replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back