• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
As more appeared they started being liften into the air by Callum.

"You've been in more gross places." He said.
Those that could fought off the zombies. The closer they got to UA the more difficult it became to fend off the zombies.

"And been slimed by many nasty things....it dosnt mean I'm fine with it....I still think it's gross" Gwen replied

Those that could fought off the zombies. The closer they got to UA the more difficult it became to fend off the zombies.

"And been slimed by many nasty things....it dosnt mean I'm fine with it....I still think it's gross" Gwen replied
Suddenly something landee in front of them. It stood up gangly green skin hanging loosly from it's face. Dirty green hair witt dried blood still attached to its head in small clusters. Full cowiling still surrounding him.

federico-segovia-what-if-boku-no-zombie-academia.jpg

The Doctor ignored her as he took put the sonic and pressed it against a locked gate.

Suddenly something landee in front of them. It stood up gangly green skin hanging loosly from it's face. Dirty green hair witt dried blood still attached to its head in small clusters. Full cowiling still surrounding him.
View attachment 935464

The Doctor ignored her as he took put the sonic and pressed it against a locked gate.
Aqua covered her mouth as she gasped, she felt horrified to what now stood infront of her. "Izuku..." she whispered to herself, of course she didn't know this Izuku, but she knew one back in her world and she had seen him like a brother. So seeing him at this state hurt her. She was as well frightened for everyone here, there were all in grave danger. "This is not good..." she whispered extending her arms and taking a few slow steps back pushing back the group that could not fight against this new threat.

Gwen wore a frown as she stood there watching him mess with a gate. Rolling her eyes as she looked away from the Doctor and down the dark tunnel they had just walked through.

Aqua covered her mouth as she gasped, she felt horrified to what now stood infront of her. "Izuku..." she whispered to herself, of course she didn't know this Izuku, but she knew one back in her world and she had seen him like a brother. So seeing him at this state hurt her. She was as well frightened for everyone here, there were all in grave danger. "This is not good..." she whispered extending her arms and taking a few slow steps back pushing back the group that could not fight against this new threat.

Gwen wore a frown as she stood there watching him mess with a gate. Rolling her eyes as she looked away from the Doctor and down the dark tunnel they had just walked through.
Callum motione for everyone to stay back.

The lock on the gate clicked and the Doctor opened it.

Callum motione for everyone to stay back.

The lock on the gate clicked and the Doctor opened it.
"Callum.." Aqua said stepping forward "be careful..his quirk is..was very powerful.." she said wondering if this Izuku had the problem with born breakage..
(Also for got to say before but that picture of Zombie Deku....wow)

Gwen followed behind careful looking around wondering why would have the Omnitrix be used down here.

"Callum.." Aqua said stepping forward "be careful..his quirk is..was very powerful.." she said wondering if this Izuku had the problem with born breakage..
(Also for got to say before but that picture of Zombie Deku....wow)

Gwen followed behind careful looking around wondering why would have the Omnitrix be used down here.
(The person who drew it based off of disney+'s marvel what if.... ZOMBIES!?")
Callum looked at her. "I'm not without my own power Miss Wintergreen. Step back." He said. "I fought a version of you that was alive when I broke the hero stain out of jail/" (Similer to the other Kalem but the verion of stain he broke out was a hero. A world where the rolls were flipped)

He looked at a pile of goo on the ground. "As far as hiding goes that's not bad." He said to the green goop. "Using Polymorph physiology to appear as just another nameless pile of gooey something on the ground. Not bad Ben."

(The person who drew it based off of disney+'s marvel what if.... ZOMBIES!?")
Callum looked at her. "I'm not without my own power Miss Wintergreen. Step back." He said. "I fought a version of you that was alive when I broke the hero stain out of jail/" (Similer to the other Kalem but the verion of stain he broke out was a hero. A world where the rolls were flipped)

He looked at a pile of goo on the ground. "As far as hiding goes that's not bad." He said to the green goop. "Using Polymorph physiology to appear as just another nameless pile of gooey something on the ground. Not bad Ben."
(oh that's cool, I think they did a great job)
"okay" Aqua said taking her step back standing with the others watching as Callum stood up against the dead Deku

Gwen quickly move over to look at the pile of goo "Is that you Dweeb? what the heck are you doing as a pile of goo?!" She yelled at the goop pile as she placed her fists on her hips.

(oh that's cool, I think they did a great job)
"okay" Aqua said taking her step back standing with the others watching as Callum stood up against the dead Deku

Gwen quickly move over to look at the pile of goo "Is that you Dweeb? what the heck are you doing as a pile of goo?!" She yelled at the goop pile as she placed her fists on her hips.
Deku roared and jumped at Callum who used a force push to push him back. He unclipped the hooded cape from his shoulders revealing red and white battle armor. He took out his lightsaber and ignited it holding it with both hands.

Goop went to his normal form. "Hi Gwen." He said quietly turning back. ''

1638243515829.png

Deku roared and jumped at Callum who used a force push to push him back. He unclipped the hooded cape from his shoulders revealing red and white battle armor. He took out his lightsaber and ignited it holding it with both hands.

Goop went to his normal form. "Hi Gwen." He said quietly turning back. ''

View attachment 935685
The group watched as Callum took on the zombie. A few jumping in excitement and eyes wide with fandom joy as Callum unclipped his hooded cape to reveal the armor below. Deku gets up once again growling as he stumbles for a second. green lighting sparks around his body as he quickly rushes to Callum at great speed, reaching out to grab him.

"BEN!" Gwen said happy to see him once again hugging him tightly "WHAT THE HELL BEN! you idiot!" she said punching him hard in the arm. "we all thought you died!...what the heck are you down here hiding as a pile of nasty goop?"

The group watched as Callum took on the zombie. A few jumping in excitement and eyes wide with fandom joy as Callum unclipped his hooded cape to reveal the armor below. Deku gets up once again growling as he stumbles for a second. green lighting sparks around his body as he quickly rushes to Callum at great speed, reaching out to grab him.

"BEN!" Gwen said happy to see him once again hugging him tightly "WHAT THE HELL BEN! you idiot!" she said punching him hard in the arm. "we all thought you died!...what the heck are you down here hiding as a pile of nasty goop?"
He barely ducked under the zombiefied Deku and jumped to the other side. Deku did not stop and instead grabbed and began to tear chunks out of Mina as he ate her. "NO!" Callun yelled. (Sorry just had to take control of zombie for half a second. You can have him back now)

"Pretending to be dead." He said. "I figured if Vilgax thought I was dead and the Omnitrix was still on Earth somewhere he wouldn't risk destroying it."

He barely ducked under the zombiefied Deku and jumped to the other side. Deku did not stop and instead grabbed and began to tear chunks out of Mina as he ate her. "NO!" Callun yelled. (Sorry just had to take control of zombie for half a second. You can have him back now)

"Pretending to be dead." He said. "I figured if Vilgax thought I was dead and the Omnitrix was still on Earth somewhere he wouldn't risk destroying it."
Aqua tried to help pulling Mina as he held out her arm to them for help. But zombie Deku was too strong ribbing off on off her arms he quickly grabed her back pulling her back to them and away from saefty. Digging into her torso feasting on her. Mina tried to escape grabing on to Deku's head and letting out some of her acid. But it was all in vain as she let out a blood curdling scream, letting out her last breath as she slumped in Deku's arms. Like a ravenous Deku ate her.

Gwen was angry that Ben had been hiding and not dead all this time. But she was also greatly happy he was alive. She sighed folding her arms. "...guess not such a stupid plan hiding out...it work...." Gwen replied "but did you really not have to tell us...I...we all thought you had died in the hands of Vilgax...."

Aqua tried to help pulling Mina as he held out her arm to them for help. But zombie Deku was too strong ribbing off on off her arms he quickly grabed her back pulling her back to them and away from saefty. Digging into her torso feasting on her. Mina tried to escape grabing on to Deku's head and letting out some of her acid. But it was all in vain as she let out a blood curdling scream, letting out her last breath as she slumped in Deku's arms. Like a ravenous Deku ate her.

Gwen was angry that Ben had been hiding and not dead all this time. But she was also greatly happy he was alive. She sighed folding her arms. "...guess not such a stupid plan hiding out...it work...." Gwen replied "but did you really not have to tell us...I...we all thought you had died in the hands of Vilgax...."
He was pulled away from his feast by the force as he was held in the air Callum did the only thing that could be done. He took out his blaster and fired. A green bolt of energy went through Mina's head to prevent her from turning. He looked back at Deku anger clear in his eyes as he began to tap into his own rage. Even with his own powerful quirk Deku started to be curled into a ball. Slowly being crushed by the incredible force of... well... the force.

"I couldn't risk you guys knowing. If Vilgax caught any of you." He said. "He'd evetually torture the fact I was still alive out of you."

He was pulled away from his feast by the force as he was held in the air Callum did the only thing that could be done. He took out his blaster and fired. A green bolt of energy went through Mina's head to prevent her from turning. He looked back at Deku anger clear in his eyes as he began to tap into his own rage. Even with his own powerful quirk Deku started to be curled into a ball. Slowly being crushed by the incredible force of... well... the force.

"I couldn't risk you guys knowing. If Vilgax caught any of you." He said. "He'd evetually torture the fact I was still alive out of you."
Deku roared ad her throw the half mangled body of Mina aside as he charged at Callum once more. But as he jumped towards Callum he stoped in the air as he started to curl into a ball. Deku thrashed trying to pull out of the ball, pushing against the force only to cause his limbs to brake as he got crushed under the weight of the force.

"And you really didn't think he coukd have still come after us either way?..." Gwen asked with you gone and no Omnitrix in hand he would just think we have it....and go after us..."

Deku roared ad her throw the half mangled body of Mina aside as he charged at Callum once more. But as he jumped towards Callum he stoped in the air as he started to curl into a ball. Deku thrashed trying to pull out of the ball, pushing against the force only to cause his limbs to brake as he got crushed under the weight of the force.

"And you really didn't think he coukd have still come after us either way?..." Gwen asked with you gone and no Omnitrix in hand he would just think we have it....and go after us..."
He crushed the zombie completely and threw him miles away with the force.

"I knew he might." Ben said looking away. "But I couldn't risk him finding out where it was."

(Oh lol 😆)
He crushed the zombie completely and threw him miles away with the force.

"I knew he might." Ben said looking away. "But I couldn't risk him finding out where it was."
The others watched in silence as the zombie gets crushed and thrown. Some impressed others completely fearful of Callum. "We should keep going..." Aqua spoke up

Gwen sighed "look it dosnt matter anymore...your alive the Omnitrix is safe....now we just need to make sure Vilgax is dealt with.." Gwen said.

(Oh lol 😆)

The others watched in silence as the zombie gets crushed and thrown. Some impressed others completely fearful of Callum. "We should keep going..." Aqua spoke up

Gwen sighed "look it dosnt matter anymore...your alive the Omnitrix is safe....now we just need to make sure Vilgax is dealt with.." Gwen said.
He nodded calming down. There was a reason he had left the order. And it wasn't just that being a hero for hire paid well.

"Yes it does." The Doctor said. "I'm disappointed in you Ben. Hiding away allowing others to get hurt for you. And Azmuth would be ashamed to. So would your grandad."

He nodded calming down. There was a reason he had left the order. And it wasn't just that being a hero for hire paid well.

"Yes it does." The Doctor said. "I'm disappointed in you Ben. Hiding away allowing others to get hurt for you. And Azmuth would be ashamed to. So would your grandad."
Aqua looked over to Callum before motioning the others to follow. Moving along a few that were frozen in fear after having seen the whole ordeal. She was scared and horrified from what she saw but she had to stay strong and help out any others that she could

"hey back off Doctor!..." Gwen said in a frown, sure Ben had hid away but he had figured that was for the best for the safety of others.

Aqua looked over to Callum before motioning the others to follow. Moving along a few that were frozen in fear after having seen the whole ordeal. She was scared and horrified from what she saw but she had to stay strong and help out any others that she could

"hey back off Doctor!..." Gwen said in a frown, sure Ben had hid away but he had figured that was for the best for the safety of others.
(Remind me again who is left in season one of flash?)
"We're almost there." He said. "I'm sorry about your pink friend." He said.

The Doctor looked at her. "You can't say you disagree." He said. "Where's the Ben who would rise up to the challenge and save people. The one who wanted to do good?"

(Remind me again who is left in season one of flash?)
"We're almost there." He said. "I'm sorry about your pink friend." He said.

The Doctor looked at her. "You can't say you disagree." He said. "Where's the Ben who would rise up to the challenge and save people. The one who wanted to do good?"
(The trickster guy and his fan, then the guy that can morph into different humans, the telepathic gorilla, think captain cold comes back and barry travels to back to save his mom...think that's all?)
"She was a good person....she didn't deserve to die like that" Asui said softly with tears in her eyes as she follows the group.

Gwen crossed he arms and looked away as the Doctor spoke. "Fine your right...I do disagree...this is no like you Ben!...the not wanting others to get hurt yes....but the Doctor is right you would not be hiding like this...as a pile of goop..like a coward and a scardy cat!... Vilgax is out there...yes searching for you but he is still a danger to every person on this planet!" she said

(The trickster guy and his fan, then the guy that can morph into different humans, the telepathic gorilla, think captain cold comes back and barry travels to back to save his mom...think that's all?)
"She was a good person....she didn't deserve to die like that" Asui said softly with tears in her eyes as she follows the group.

Gwen crossed he arms and looked away as the Doctor spoke. "Fine your right...I do disagree...this is no like you Ben!...the not wanting others to get hurt yes....but the Doctor is right you would not be hiding like this...as a pile of goop..like a coward and a scardy cat!... Vilgax is out there...yes searching for you but he is still a danger to every person on this planet!" she said
Callum didn't respond unsure what to say.

Ben winced at her words.

Callum didn't respond unsure what to say.

Ben winced at her words.
Aqua looked over to Callum and back to Asui placing a hand on her shoulder "of course she didnt...no one deserves to die in such a way...im so sorry...I hated to know we could not have saved her...but she would not want you to sit here mope her loss...Mina would want you and everyone to keep going and escape this hell hole" Aqua said

Gwen frowned, peering angrily into Ben's eyes. "Don't stay quite! Stop hiding and being a coward!...Grandpa would be disappointed in the way your acting...what happened to the annoying idiot that would jump at the first chance to kick evil alien butt and help innocent people"

Aqua looked over to Callum and back to Asui placing a hand on her shoulder "of course she didnt...no one deserves to die in such a way...im so sorry...I hated to know we could not have saved her...but she would not want you to sit here mope her loss...Mina would want you and everyone to keep going and escape this hell hole" Aqua said

Gwen frowned, peering angrily into Ben's eyes. "Don't stay quite! Stop hiding and being a coward!...Grandpa would be disappointed in the way your acting...what happened to the annoying idiot that would jump at the first chance to kick evil alien butt and help innocent people"
"We're here." He said stopping at the enterance to UA. Surrounding the school were heroes, shambling, dead, gutteral groans calling to an insatiable canabilistic hunger. There to greet them was Midnight. Her beautiful figure now deformed. Most of her right torso was missing and her bottom jaw was barely attached. He was slumped over in a standing position before twitching and looking up with a raspy groan. She groweled and rushed at them. Callin wasted no time. He pulled out his saber igniting the pink blade. He spun around cutting her head off.

"You have a responsibility to this planet." The Doctor said. Ben looked at the Omnitrix. "Right. Can'r hide forever."

"We're here." He said stopping at the enterance to UA. Surrounding the school were heroes, shambling, dead, gutteral groans calling to an insatiable canabilistic hunger. There to greet them was Midnight. Her beautiful figure now deformed. Most of her right torso was missing and her bottom jaw was barely attached. He was slumped over in a standing position before twitching and looking up with a raspy groan. She groweled and rushed at them. Callin wasted no time. He pulled out his saber igniting the pink blade. He spun around cutting her head off.

"You have a responsibility to this planet." The Doctor said. Ben looked at the Omnitrix. "Right. Can'r hide forever."
Aqua looked up at the UA building, they had made it across to the other side. Their was out of this holiday place was so close. But of course this would not be easy as she looked as the zombies surrounding the school. One standing out to her right away, the always very beautiful Midnight. It was sad to see the women who took pride in her look looking that way. Over all sad to see so many great and strong heros turned into horable creatures of death.
They had been lucky that Callum took out zombie Midnight as quick as he did. However that triggered for other of the zombies around the school to catch eye or wiff of the group as the stumbled over to them.

"Right you can't... but don't forget you arnt doing this alone you got me and other to back you up in all this

Aqua looked up at the UA building, they had made it across to the other side. Their was out of this holiday place was so close. But of course this would not be easy as she looked as the zombies surrounding the school. One standing out to her right away, the always very beautiful Midnight. It was sad to see the women who took pride in her look looking that way. Over all sad to see so many great and strong heros turned into horable creatures of death.
They had been lucky that Callum took out zombie Midnight as quick as he did. However that triggered for other of the zombies around the school to catch eye or wiff of the group as the stumbled over to them.

"Right you can't... but don't forget you arnt doing this alone you got me and other to back you up in all this
(A holiday place eh? Zombie apocalypse the longes holiday from work you'll ever have. Also probably the last. I'm just teasing.)
Callum looked at the mercs who all noddee. Heavy revved up his Minigun and started to spray the zombies with bullets.

Ben nodded. "And I suppose I can pitch in too." The Doctor said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back