• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
The Doctor looked around.

They started walking to get a special flower.

Thanks Cisco." Peter said. "This'll come in handy with... Uh... Projects." He said. He was about to say his webshooters but Iris was in fact in the building.
Marry wondered away taking a "closer" look as he snucked some of the teats into his mouth when others weren't looking.

There was only silence amongst the ground and the continues to the next item.

(Have to be careful Iris will get suspicious πŸ€” πŸ˜†)
Cisco happily smiled knowing Peter enjoyed his gift. (Iris got Peter a shirt and gift card πŸ˜† I can see her getting the least like known gift. And maybe a video game from Caitlin and be like "I asked the store and they said this was the most popular on" like a momπŸ˜† )

Last edited:
Marry wondered away taking a "closer" look as she snucked some of the teats into his mouth when others weren't looking.

There was only silence amongst the ground and the continues to the next item.

(Have to be careful Iris will get suspicious πŸ€” πŸ˜†)
Cisco happily smiled knowing Peter enjoyed his gift. (Iris got Peter a shirt and gift card πŸ˜† I can see her getting the least like known gift. And maybe a video game from Caitlin and be like "I asked the store and they said this was the most popular on" like a momπŸ˜† )
The Doctor grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and pulled him away from the table.

(Can't remember)

Peter enjoyed all his gifts. He noticed things seemee awkward with Barry and Iris.

The Doctor grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and pulled him away from the table.

(Can't remember)

Peter enjoyed all his gifts. He noticed things seemee awkward with Barry and Iris.
Marry gasped and coughed as the Doctor grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, pulling him away from the table. Almost choking on a pasty as he had caught him by surprise

(We can wait or just skip)

After the gifts Aqua got up to get the cake. She knew why they were acting weird as Iris told her that Barry ended up confessing he liked her more then friends after she asked Iris about Barry after not seeing him come to Jitters first a while. Aqua came back out holding the lit cake as everyone sang happy birthday to Peter.

Marry gasped and coughed as the Doctor grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, pulling him away from the table. Almost choking on a pasty as he had caught him by surprise

(We can wait or just skip)

After the gifts Aqua got up to get the cake. She knew why they were acting weird as Iris told her that Barry ended up confessing he liked her more then friends after she asked Iris about Barry after not seeing him come to Jitters first a while. Aqua came back out holding the lit cake as everyone sang happy birthday to Peter.
"Leave the food for the party Mary-me-boy." He said. "Go on go do something useful with yourself. Go... Steal some fireworks or something.

Once they had all the ingredients it was just a matter if mixing it all together.

Peter didn's ask questions. There was cake.

"Leave the food for the party Mary-me-boy." He said. "Go on go do something useful with yourself. Go... Steal some fireworks or something.

Once they had all the ingredients it was just a matter if mixing it all together.

Peter didn's ask questions. There was cake.
"aww, fine ill wait..." Marry said tossing the last piece of the pasty in his mouth. Steal some fireworks? not a bad idea he thought. Marry nodded leaving off to find his friends.

They went back to the greenhouse

"blow out the candles and make a wish Peter," Aqua said happily once they finished singing the Happy Bithday song.

"aww, fine ill wait..." Marry said tossing the last piece of the pasty in his mouth. Steal some fireworks? not a bad idea he thought. Marry nodded leaving off to find his friends.

They went back to the greenhouse

"blow out the candles and make a wish Peter," Aqua said happily once they finished singing the Happy Bithday song.
The Doctor looked back at the food. He scanned it with the sonic. He thought it smelt off. He was right to worry. "In all my years on this land I've never seen an object such as that. Nor someone who was so suspicious of Hobbit Food." An old wisened voice said behind him.

The Doctor turned to fave Gandalf the Grey. "Oh there's nothing wrong with Hobbit cooking. Fantastic I popped in the shire a few hundered years ago. First place I went when the universes collided. Had a bar named after my experience with a green dragon. Bit of a secret don't let on-" "Ah. You warned me you do like to go on tangents Doctor." Gandalf said.

The Doctor stopped. "Ya met me?" He asked.

"A few times yes, though I should say, not with that face." Gandalf replied.

"Now tell me Doctor, what is it about the spread of this table that worries you so?"

The Doctor turned to the table surveying the food. "What's food when it's not food." He said picking up a large strawberry.

"Poison." Gandalf said simply.

"Three of these hundereds of items are just that. Poison. Strawberries, Mangos, and Bananas. Not enough to kill the majority of the population. But enough to send a message. Someone out there wants these people scared."

"And you have a suspect as to who it may be?" Gandalf asked leaning on his staff.

"I do... But I hope I'm mistaken." He said standing straight.

Peter blew the candels out.

The Doctor looked back at the food. He scanned it with the sonic. He thought it smelt off. He was right to worry. "In all my years on this land I've never seen an object such as that. Nor someone who was so suspicious of Hobbit Food." An old wisened voice said behind him.

The Doctor turned to fave Gandalf the Grey. "Oh there's nothing wrong with Hobbit cooking. Fantastic I popped in the shire a few hundered years ago. First place I went when the universes collided. Had a bar named after my experience with a green dragon. Bit of a secret don't let on-" "Ah. You warned me you do like to go on tangents Doctor." Gandalf said.

The Doctor stopped. "Ya met me?" He asked.

"A few times yes, though I should say, not with that face." Gandalf replied.

"Now tell me Doctor, what is it about the spread of this table that worries you so?"

The Doctor turned to the table surveying the food. "What's food when it's not food." He said picking up a large strawberry.

"Poison." Gandalf said simply.

"Three of these hundereds of items are just that. Poison. Strawberries, Mangos, and Bananas. Not enough to kill the majority of the population. But enough to send a message. Someone out there wants these people scared."

"And you have a suspect as to who it may be?" Gandalf asked leaning on his staff.

"I do... But I hope I'm mistaken." He said standing straight.

Peter blew the candels out.
(oh no not the yummy food! also don't know what to reply)

They all clapped and cheered once Peter blew out the candles. "what you wished for Pete?" Cisco asked. "you can't ask that...don't you know if you say what you wish for it won't come true" Aqua said

They all clapped and cheered once Peter blew out the candles. "what you wished for Pete?" Cisco asked. "you can't ask that...don't you know if you say what you wish for it won't come true" Aqua said
(Currently writing out a resppnse of wall text will be back)

The Doctor removed the poisoned food and let the party go on. As it did he walked away from it grabbing both Mary and Pippin. "You two come with me. We're going to check something."

"I wished no one would ask waht I wished for." He quipped. He never put much stock in birthday wishes anyway.

The Doctor removed the poisoned food and let the party go on. As it did he walked away from it grabbing both Mary and Pippin. "You two come with me. We're going to check something."

"I wished no one would ask waht I wished for." He quipped. He never put much stock in birthday wishes anyway.
"aww but the festivities are still happening," Mary said,

"Is this the weird man that carries a blue box?" Poppin whispered to Mary to which Mary nodded.

"But I have never seen him carry it....it looks too big and heavy to do that" Marry whispers back. Mary looks up at the Doctor "what are we checking?...cant it wait until tomorrow?" he asked

"oh, that's such a waste of a wish....you should have gone with something cooler," Cisco said.

Aqua chuckled at Cisco's response as she cut the cake handing everyone a slice of cake.

"aww but the festivities are still happening," Mary said,

"Is this the weird man that carries a blue box?" Poppin whispered to Mary to which Mary nodded.

"But I have never seen him carry it....it looks too big and heavy to do that" Marry whispers back. Mary looks up at the Doctor "what are we checking?...cant it wait until tomorrow?" he asked

"oh, that's such a waste of a wish....you should have gone with something cooler," Cisco said.

Aqua chuckled at Cisco's response as she cut the cake handing everyone a slice of cake.
"Oh don't feel bad you're gonna get free access to the kitchens that cooked all this." He said.

Peter shrugged.

"Oh don't feel bad you're gonna get free access to the kitchens that cooked all this." He said.

Peter shrugged.
"really?!...okay ill help...we can have an early super of our choosing!" Pippin said excitedly having heard of getting access to the kitchens. "alright Doctor what you need help with?" Mary asked following the Doctor.

They enjoyed the cake and more conversation and music. The little birthday get-together came to its end as everyone slowly started to leave giving Peter a hug and wishing him a happy birthday as they left.

"really?!...okay ill help...we can have an early super of our choosing!" Pippin said excitedly having heard of getting access to the kitchens. "alright Doctor what you need help with?" Mary asked following the Doctor.

They enjoyed the cake and more conversation and music. The little birthday get-together came to its end as everyone slowly started to leave giving Peter a hug and wishing him a happy birthday as they left.
The Doctor took them to the kitchens. "Look around let me know if anything looks strange." He said.,

He nodded happily.

Liam and Ameilia were called to a job on Atlantis. A city surrounded by water and a stargate.

The Doctor took them to the kitchens. "Look around let me know if anything looks strange." He said.,

He nodded happily.

Liam and Ameilia were called to a job on Atlantis. A city surrounded by water and a stargate.
Both Mary and Pippin went off to look around in the Kitchens "what would even look weird in a kitchen?" Pippin asked looking around picking up pots as he looked inside of them and around them. "not sure?...something that normally shouldn't be in a kitchen?" Mary replied to him as he finds some cookies.

Aqua waved goodbye to them as they left. After the last person left she changed back to her normal self, her tentacles making it easier to multitask as she cleaned up after the party.

Ameilia landed the ship at their new job destination.

Both Mary and Pippin went off to look around in the Kitchens "what would even look weird in a kitchen?" Pippin asked looking around picking up pots as he looked inside of them and around them. "not sure?...something that normally shouldn't be in a kitchen?" Mary replied to him as he finds some cookies.

Aqua waved goodbye to them as they left. After the last person left she changed back to her normal self, her tentacles making it easier to multitask as she cleaned up after the party.

Ameilia landed the ship at their new job destination.
As one of the cupbaords was oprned a grotesque arm reched out and wrapped itself sround Pippin's throat.

He started to pick wrapoing paper and throenit out.

(Backup I just remembered ehat they had been doing before) When they finished buying weapons they stepped out if the old west town and prepared for a stakeout.

As one of the cupbaords was oprned a grotesque arm reched out and wrapped itself sround Pippin's throat.

He started to pick wrapoing paper and throenit out.

(Backup I just remembered ehat they had been doing before) When they finished buying weapons they stepped out if the old west town and prepared for a stakeout.
Pippin yelled out as the arm wrapped around his neck. Marry rushed over to help Pippin grabbing on to the arm.

Aqua putt away the few slices of cake left in the fridge and went to was away the remaining dishes.

Amelia leaned back against the wall of their little stake out area. She looked out at the town as the people were locking down shops and their homes and nightfall came.

Pippin yelled out as the arm wrapped around his neck. Marry rushed over to help Pippin grabbing on to the arm.

Aqua putt away the few slices of cake left in the fridge and went to was away the remaining dishes.

Amelia leaned back against the wall of their little stake out area. She looked out at the town as the people were locking down shops and their homes and nightfall came.
The Doctor ran over and grabbed the hand pulling it off. An goblin tumbled out. "Oh welk I'll guess that's who poisoned the food." The Dictor said iff handedly.

Peter went back to work on other things.

Liam was snoring slightly.

The Doctor ran over and grabbed the hand pulling it off. An goblin tumbled out. "Oh welk I'll guess that's who poisoned the food." The Dictor said iff handedly.

Peter went back to work on other things.

Liam was snoring slightly.
Mary pulled Pippin over to him after the Doctor got the arm of of him. "You okay?!" Mary asked and Pippin just nodded catching his breath after thinking he was going to die. "What dose it want?why I'd he trying to poison us?" Mary asked the doctor.

Aqua nodded to herself and smiled liking that everything was cleaned. She left to go find Peter.

Amelia looked over at Lism as he snored. She chuckled as she looked back out to the direction of the town and up at the sky. The sun was completely gone and just tiny streaks of light hugged the clouds above them. She looked away from the sky and down the main street of the down it was now dark and deadly silent. "Kinda creepy.." she quitely said. Scout letting out a tiny beep in response as the tiny robot hid under the hood of her cloak.

Mary pulled Pippin over to him after the Doctor got the arm of of him. "You okay?!" Mary asked and Pippin just nodded catching his breath after thinking he was going to die. "What dose it want?why I'd he trying to poison us?" Mary asked the doctor.

Aqua nodded to herself and smiled liking that everything was cleaned. She left to go find Peter.

Amelia looked over at Lism as he snored. She chuckled as she looked back out to the direction of the town and up at the sky. The sun was completely gone and just tiny streaks of light hugged the clouds above them. She looked away from the sky and down the main street of the down it was now dark and deadly silent. "Kinda creepy.." she quitely said. Scout letting out a tiny beep in response as the tiny robot hid under the hood of her cloak.
"I dunno let's ask it." The Doctor said. THe GOblin began to speak in black speech. Mary and Pippin couldn't understand what it was saying. "Oi watch your mouth sunshine!" THe Doctor snapped. The Goblin looked startled. "Yeah I know Black Speech. And all the Elvish, all the forms of Orkish, The Mannish languages, Khuzdul and all the others so don't go saying things that you don't think I'll understand."

He was working in his own little lab. (I forgot what episode came after Hartley/Firestorm stuff)

He lifted his head and pointed. "Down there." There were shuffling shmbling corpses holding guns.

"I dunno let's ask it." The Doctor said. THe GOblin began to speak in black speech. Mary and Pippin couldn't understand what it was saying. "Oi watch your mouth sunshine!" THe Doctor snapped. The Goblin looked startled. "Yeah I know Black Speech. And all the Elvish, all the forms of Orkish, The Mannish languages, Khuzdul and all the others so don't go saying things that you don't think I'll understand."

He was working in his own little lab. (I forgot what episode came after Hartley/Firestorm stuff)

He lifted his head and pointed. "Down there." There were shuffling shmbling corpses holding guns.
Pippin and Marry looked at eachother confused and then back at the Goblin

(Dose Iris find out about Barry being Flash?...let me find out don't remember either) Aqua stood by the doorway watching him work away in his lab "hey Peter...so enjoyed the little birthday party?.." Aqua asked

"And we sure these guns are going to dispose of these corpses?" Amelia asked setting her gun and looking through the view point aiming at the corpses before firing.

(Dose Iris find out about Barry being Flash?...let me find out don't remember either) Aqua stood by the doorway watching him work away in his lab "hey Peter...so enjoyed the little birthday party?.." Aqua asked

"And we sure these guns are going to dispose of these corpses?" Amelia asked setting her gun and looking through the view point aiming at the corpses before firing.
(Not until the end of the season I don't think)

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Sauron commands that these people be subjugated." He said. The doctor arched a brow. "Sauron won't build enough soldiers to reach all the way here for some months." The Doctor said.

He nodded. "I did. Tomorrow we're gonna go see the others at UA. I here their doing s hero camp."

It fell with s horrible screech.

(Not until the end of the season I don't think)
(It was the storm guy, Mardon the brother of Flashes first baddie, then Captain cold and heatwave comes back, and barry goes back in time, copycat and trickster (makes me think of a cheep joker XD), robotic bees, and then the guy who can shapeshift by touching people.)
"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Sauron commands that these people be subjugated." He said. The doctor arched a brow. "Sauron won't build enough soldiers to reach all the way here for some months." The Doctor said.

He nodded. "I did. Tomorrow we're gonna go see the others at UA. I here their doing s hero camp."

It fell with s horrible screech.
"What?!...but why we can't let them do that to us!" Pippin said "Yea....we are nothing but peaceful....we don't want any trouble" Marry added.

"I'm glad..." Aqua gently smiled glad Peter enjoyed himself "oh right I almost forgot....wait a hero camp?...oh that sounds like so much fun!" the idea of doing a hero camp sounded like fun (thinking its like summer camp XD) "...you think it's going to be a bit weird seeing everyone again back in UA?" she asked

Amelia dislike the noise it did as she aimed for another one "come on sleeping beauty rise and shine...are you going to help me with this or just sit there?" she said back to Liam.

(It was the storm guy, Mardon the brother of Flashes first baddie, then Captain cold and heatwave comes back, and barry goes back in time, copycat and trickster (makes me think of a cheep joker XD), robotic bees, and then the guy who can shapeshift by touching people.)

"What?!...but why we can't let them do that to us!" Pippin said "Yea....we are nothing but peaceful....we don't want any trouble" Marry added.

"I'm glad..." Aqua gently smiled glad Peter enjoyed himself "oh right I almost forgot....wait a hero camp?...oh that sounds like so much fun!" the idea of doing a hero camp sounded like fun (thinking its like summer camp XD) "...you think it's going to be a bit weird seeing everyone again back in UA?" she asked

Amelia dislike the noise it did as she aimed for another one "come on sleeping beauty rise and shine...are you going to help me with this or just sit there?" she said back to Liam.
"Sarumon has accelerated the great masters plan." It said. "Step away!" Gandalf said appearing suddenly.

Peter shrugged. "I'm sure they'll be glad to see us." He said.

He sat up taking out his own dual revolverds. He began to fire on the undead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back