• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"well you are in Shire...but just outside of the town of Hobbiton" he answered

Mira watched as the bees furiously swarmed the splicers extremely glad the bees were on their side.

(in the STAR lab? or his own little lab) Aqua worked on an elaborate cake made of Peter's favorite while Caitlin finished gathering all of Peter's favorite foods for the party.
"Hobbiton. Shire? Shire!" He said. "Oh well that's lovely. Uh... Any particular events happening soon?" He asked. (Honestly I have no idea who this particular hobbit is. I was thinking like marry or Pipin or Ferimir lol)

Jace looked grim. As though he had just realized something.

(At the precinct) They had to get extra because barry. In the end it was decided thst there would be a small party at their place and then Peter and Awua would visit the ithers at UA later. Iris, Joe, and Eddie were also invited. Wells also recieved an invitation though Peter had serious doubts weather or not he would show."

"Hobbiton. Shire? Shire!" He said. "Oh well that's lovely. Uh... Any particular events happening soon?" He asked. (Honestly I have no idea who this particular hobbit is. I was thinking like marry or Pipin or Ferimir lol)

Jace looked grim. As though he had just realized something.

(At the precinct) They had to get extra because barry. In the end it was decided thst there would be a small party at their place and then Peter and Awua would visit the ithers at UA later. Iris, Joe, and Eddie were also invited. Wells also recieved an invitation though Peter had serious doubts weather or not he would show."
(oh its Marry, XD just used his full name lol) "...Events?...oh we to have a grad birthday party..."

"Is everything alright?" Mira asked noticing the look on Jace's face.

(lol oh of course Barry would eat it all 😆)
On the day of the party, Caitlin came over to help Aqua decorate

(oh its Marry, XD just used his full name lol) "...Events?...oh we to have a grad birthday party..."

"Is everything alright?" Mira asked noticing the look on Jace's face.

(lol oh of course Barry would eat it all 😆)
On the day of the party, Caitlin came over to help Aqua decorate
(Ooooooooooh got it)
"Is it Bilbo's?" He asked. (the doctor is gonna get sucked into lord of the rings)

"I just thought. What if the book can cure them. What if I could cureing them and unstead I'm killing them? And why in the HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF TRYING THAT FIRST!?" (I don't think I'd make a very good superhero to be gonest)

Peter got home a little later than he expected to.

(Ooooooooooh got it)
"Is it Bilbo's?" He asked. (the doctor is gonna get sucked into lord of the rings)

"I just thought. What if the book can cure them. What if I could cureing them and unstead I'm killing them? And why in the HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF TRYING THAT FIRST!?" (I don't think I'd make a very good superhero to be gonest)

Peter got home a little later than he expected to.
(like the whole even type stuff that happens in Lord of the rings?)
"ya...it is...oh you an old friend?...come on ill show you to his home if you like.." Marry said (should I go with Marry...wasn't very sure who to pick...kinda just flipped a coin XD)

(I think being a superhero a time would be fun...but man it would be extremely hard...I don't think it would be exactly like it is in the movies it would be harder and would not think many heroes would live very long)
"oh..." Mira said the feeling of guilt hit her, for the whole group had been having to deal with all the splicers when there could have been another way. "I would have thought that sort of thing was impossible, even with the type of power you hold with your book....such form of magic just can't be done at times or it comes with a horrible consequence" Mira replied

Aqua was worried as Peter didn't get home when he was supposed to. Cisco spotted Peter announcing it to everyone in the apartment. Everyone jumped out and yelled in surprise as the teen walked through the door.

(like the whole even type stuff that happens in Lord of the rings?)
"ya...it is...oh you an old friend?...come on ill show you to his home if you like.." Marry said (should I go with Marry...wasn't very sure who to pick...kinda just flipped a coin XD)

(I think being a superhero a time would be fun...but man it would be extremely hard...I don't think it would be exactly like it is in the movies it would be harder and would not think many heroes would live very long)
"oh..." Mira said the feeling of guilt hit her, for the whole group had been having to deal with all the splicers when there could have been another way. "I would have thought that sort of thing was impossible, even with the type of power you hold with your book....such form of magic just can't be done at times or it comes with a horrible consequence" Mira replied

Aqua was worried as Peter didn't get home when he was supposed to. Cisco spotted Peter announcing it to everyone in the apartment. Everyone jumped out and yelled in surprise as the teen walked through the door.
(Meh I don't mind if you decide to stick with marry or choose someone else either way)
"Nope just passing by." The Doctor said.

"Better to try than resort to killing." Jace said.

He looked around and smiled. "Hey guys." He said.

(Meh I don't mind if you decide to stick with marry or choose someone else either way)
"Nope just passing by." The Doctor said.

"Better to try than resort to killing." Jace said.

He looked around and smiled. "Hey guys." He said.
"Oh okay....have fun with your travels" Marry said having finished the veggies in hand and started to walk back to the town.

Mira nodded

They greeted Peter wishing him a happy birthday. Aqua came from the side hugging him and leaning up on her tiptoes to kiss him on his cheek. She took his hand and pulled him away from the doorway and over to the others. There was his favote food, drinks, presents and cake on a table and there was music and games to play.

"Oh okay....have fun with your travels" Marry said having finished the veggies in hand and started to walk back to the town.

Mira nodded

They greeted Peter wishing him a happy birthday. Aqua came from the side hugging him and leaning up on her tiptoes to kiss him on his cheek. She took his hand and pulled him away from the doorway and over to the others. There was his favote food, drinks, presents and cake on a table and there was music and games to play.
The Doctor followed him.

Jace looked at one of the splicers left alive. "Restrain her."

He looked at the presents. It looked like everyone got him one. There was even one from Wells though he hadn't come. "You guys didn't have to..." He said.

The Doctor followed him.

Jace looked at one of the splicers left alive. "Restrain her."

He looked at the presents. It looked like everyone got him one. There was even one from Wells though he hadn't come. "You guys didn't have to..." He said.
Marry stoped and looked back having heard the bigger steps behind him. "Thought you were just passing through?" He questioned

Mira watched carefully wondering if it would work.

"Aww come on man... you deserve it..." Cisco said placing his arm around Peters shoulder "your our friend..."
"He is right Peter your important to us" Caitlin added.
"Well let eat before Barry decides to inhale it all" Iris teased

Marry stoped and looked back having heard the bigger steps behind him. "Thought you were just passing through?" He questioned

Mira watched carefully wondering if it would work.

"Aww come on man... you deserve it..." Cisco said placing his arm around Peters shoulder "your our friend..."
"He is right Peter your important to us" Caitlin added.
"Well let eat before Barry decides to inhale it all" Iris teased
"Well no shame in looking around." The Doctor said.

Jace wrote in his book and has he did the woman turned back into who use to be. Seriously malnourished but no longer disfigured.

Peter nodded. "Agreed."

"Well no shame in looking around." The Doctor said.

Jace wrote in his book and has he did the woman turned back into who use to be. Seriously malnourished but no longer disfigured.

Peter nodded. "Agreed."
"I guess not...ill show you to town.." Marry said leading the way

Mira was amazed, it had actually worked. She went over to help the weaked women stay on her feet. She looked worse for wear but she was at least normal once again

They all gathered plates of food as they inganged in small talk and start some of the games.

"I guess not...ill show you to town.." Marry said leading the way

Mira was amazed, it had actually worked. She went over to help the weaked women stay on her feet. She looked worse for wear but she was at least normal once again

They all gathered plates of food as they inganged in small talk and start some of the games.
The Doctor nodded. "Thank you Mary." He said with a small nod.

Jace didn't look pleased.

Peter laughed and played the games. Probably using his powers to help slightly. Mostly just Spider-Sense for blind folded games. Then it was time for gifts.

The Doctor nodded. "Thank you Mary." He said with a small nod.

Jace didn't look pleased.

Peter laughed and played the games. Probably using his powers to help slightly. Mostly just Spider-Sense for blind folded games. Then it was time for gifts.
"Your welcome...you coukd stay for the celebration if you like..." Marry offered.

Mira would have thought he would be pleased that what he wrote had worked on the woman. But now she could imagine that he was feeling remorse now knowing that he could have helped they could have helped the other splasers they had confronted before.

Everyone took a seat around Peter excited and wondering if he would like their gifts.

Last edited:
"Your welcome...you coukd stay for the celebration if you like..." Marry offered.

Mira would have thought he would be pleased that what he wrote had worked on the woman. But now she couldn't imagine that he was feeling remorse now knowing that he could have helped they could have helped the other splasers they had confronted before.

Everyone took a seat around Peter excited and wondering if he would like their gifts.
(couldn't imagine or could imagine?)

Mira would have thought he would be pleased that what he wrote had worked on the woman. But now she could imagine that he was feeling remorse now knowing that he could have helped they could have helped the other splasers they had confronted before.

The Doctor nodded. "I suppose a shire party would be something to see." He said.

Jace sighed and went to collect the enzymes from the hives.

He opened Aqua's first.

The Doctor nodded. "I suppose a shire party would be something to see." He said.

Jace sighed and went to collect the enzymes from the hives.

He opened Aqua's first.
"Well they are always the best food and drink is plentiful.. there will be music and dancing and from what I heard of a rumer that there will be an array of fireworks as well" Marry added.

Mira helped the women over to the side. "Ben I should get the women back to the safe room. She should not be out here...while we are dealing with finding the items for the antidote .." Mira commented

"I hope you like it Peter..." she said (I don't know this is hard...lol to figure out a gift...the crafter in me would have Aqua sew him a jacket of some sorts and it being loving 😆 ...but then some cool high tech gadget would be cool for his nerdy side and she has the money for it. Lol you pick or don't mention the gift ><)

"Well they are always the best food and drink is plentiful.. there will be music and dancing and from what I heard of a rumer that there will be an array of fireworks as well" Marry added.

Mira helped the women over to the side. "Ben I should get the women back to the safe room. She should not be out here...while we are dealing with finding the items for the antidote .." Mira commented

"I hope you like it Peter..." she said (I don't know this is hard...lol to figure out a gift...the crafter in me would have Aqua sew him a jacket of some sorts and it being loving 😆 ...but then some cool high tech gadget would be cool for his nerdy side and she has the money for it. Lol you pick or don't mention the gift ><)
The Doctor nodded. "Gandalf right? Your fireworks man?"

Jace walked out looking glum and weighed with guilt.

It was a delux chemistry set and alongside it was a lab coat with Peter's name sewn onto the back. (how about both?)

The Doctor nodded. "Gandalf right? Your fireworks man?"

Jace walked out looking glum and weighed with guilt.

It was a delux chemistry set and alongside it was a lab coat with Peter's name sewn onto the back. (how about both?)
"yes that's right....he had something amazing planned out apparently....the whole town is excited"

Mira felt horrible seeing Jace in such a sad state "Ben...you have anything to say to help out Jace? He admires you so much maybe you can help him out?" she quietly asked Ben.

(ahh chemistry set! It popped into my head a while ago as I was eating dinner XD but yes both things! so cute yas I approve! ^-^)
"it took me some time to get it just right but hehe I know how to hand embroider now" Aqua chuckled

"oh, Pete open mine next!" Cisco said excitedly pointing at the dark blue gift box

"yes that's right....he had something amazing planned out apparently....the whole town is excited"

Mira felt horrible seeing Jace in such a sad state "Ben...you have anything to say to help out Jace? He admires you so much maybe you can help him out?" she quietly asked Ben.

(ahh chemistry set! It popped into my head a while ago as I was eating dinner XD but yes both things! so cute yas I approve! ^-^)
"it took me some time to get it just right but hehe I know how to hand embroider now" Aqua chuckled

"oh, Pete open mine next!" Cisco said excitedly pointing at the dark blue gift box
The Doctor had an idea. He was familiar with the story of lord of the rings.

"What eoukd he say?" Jace asked. "That it qas okay to kill them when there was an alternative? Because that's not a true fact. I'll live. I'm good at bouncing back."

He smiled. "Your the best Girlfriend ever." He said taking Cisco's present.

The Doctor had an idea. He was familiar with the story of lord of the rings.

"What eoukd he say?" Jace asked. "That it qas okay to kill them when there was an alternative? Because that's not a true fact. I'll live. I'm good at bouncing back."

He smiled. "Your the best Girlfriend ever." He said taking Cisco's present.
They reached the small town of Hobbiton were they coukd see a group of Hobbits as they finished setting up for the festivities that evening.

Mirajane kept quite and looked away unsure of what to say.

Aqua blushed her whole face turning bright red as she looked down her blue hair covering her face as she did. She was glad he liked his gift.

Cisco gift was a high tec soldering gun for tec. "I tweaked it a bit and added a few upgrades" Cisco said.

Last edited:
They reached the small town of Hobbiton were they coukd see a group of Hobbits as they finished setting up for the festivities that evening.

Mirajane kept quite and looked away unsure of what to say.

Aqua blushed her whole face turning bright red as she looked down her blue hair covering her face as she did. She was glad he liked his gift.

Cisco gift was a high tec sodering gun for tec. "I tweaked it a bit and added a few upgrades" Cisco said.
(A what gun? What does that do?)

(Or you can just choose the gifts I don't know 😆)
The Doctor looked around.

They started walking to get a special flower.

Thanks Cisco." Peter said. "This'll come in handy with... Uh... Projects." He said. He was about to say his webshooters but Iris was in fact in the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back