• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Angels are the worst. Weeping angels suck balls. I hate them the firey passion of a thousand suns which matched only by a loathing as cold and deep as the bottom of the ocean)
(They scary me...they are super creepy. My brother when he found out he told me that one day he will get and angel and move it around the yard to scare me.....>->)

(They scary me...they are super creepy. My brother when he found out he told me that one day he will get and angel and move it around the yard to scare me.....>->)
(I'm playing Edge of Reality which is a port of vr game doctor who edge of time. I'm having fun. Solving mysteries and then the game is like. "do you like weeping angels?" And I'm like "N... Noooo?" And the game is like. "Oh that's too bad... HERE HAVE THREE!")

(I'm playing Edge of Reality which is a port of vr game doctor who edge of time. I'm having fun. Solving mysteries and then the game is like. "do you like weeping angels?" And I'm like "N... Noooo?" And the game is like. "Oh that's too bad... HERE HAVE THREE!")
(Oh my gosh! 🤣🤣🤣 that sounds like a cool game to play but the part with the whepping angels super terrifying)

A short man runs down the hill with a large pile of vegetables. He quickly ducks behind the blue box hiding from a hand full of men that ran Pass not taking notice of the blue box.
The Doctor opened the door and peakee out watching the men run by. He steppee out and looked around. "Wonder where I am." He said to himself. With little to ni hesitstion he walked into the cornfiele toward the main town.

Dr. Lang took them to the location of the first part of rhe antidote. Jace lookee Glum. "Bees." He said with a grimace.

The Doctor opened the door and peakee out watching the men run by. He steppee out and looked around. "Wonder where I am." He said to himself. With little to ni hesitstion he walked into the cornfiele toward the main town.

Dr. Lang took them to the location of the first part of rhe antidote. Jace lookee Glum. "Bees." He said with a grimace.
The small man happily enjoyed munching on a cucumber as he watched a group of men ran passed. At the same time the door to the box he was hiding behind opened up. Curious he got up with his stack of veggies to investigate

"That is a huge number oh bees..." Snare-oh commented as she saw the beers just flying about.

The small man happily enjoyed munching on a cucumber as he watched a group of men ran passed. At the same time the door to the box he was hiding behind opened up. Curious he got up with his stack of veggies to investigate

"That is a huge number oh bees..." Snare-oh commented as she saw the beers just flying about.
He saw a bigfolk. Maybe only a few inches short or tall of gandalf. The man couldn't tell.

As if on dome horrible cue. Her omnitrix began to beep and flash red

He saw a bigfolk. Maybe only a few inches short or tall of gandalf. The man couldn't tell.

As if on dome horrible cue. Her omnitrix began to beep and flash red
"...this your home? Quite strange....you choose to live in such a home for your size...I never seen such a small home...and I'm small myself" He said looking up at the Doctor.

"Oh no....not now" Mira sighed as she went back to her normal self.

"...this your home? Quite strange....you choose to live in such a home for your size...I never seen such a small home...and I'm small myself" He said looking up at the Doctor.

"Oh no....not now" Mira sighed as she went back to her normal self.
The Doctor turned around suddenly to see who was speaking. He liiked down. "Huh..." He said. "And you are?"

Jace sighed and opened his notebook. "Bolstering his own courage, Jace had to have faith that he the instects inside would not notice his presence. In fact he felt some kind of connection to them allowing him to comnunicate and work with them." He wrote it down as he talked and clised the book. "At least they're not wasps."

The Doctor turned around suddenly to see who was speaking. He liiked down. "Huh..." He said. "And you are?"

Jace sighed and opened his notebook. "Bolstering his own courage, Jace had to have faith that he the instects inside would not notice his presence. In fact he felt some kind of connection to them allowing him to comnunicate and work with them." He wrote it down as he talked and clised the book. "At least they're not wasps."
"Meriadoc Brandybuck....you are dressed strangely are you a foreign traveler?" he asked taking the last few bites of the cucumber in his hand.

Mira looked over towards Jace as he spoke and wrote within his notebook "so...the little bees won't bother us?"

"Meriadoc Brandybuck....you are dressed strangely are you a foreign traveler?" he asked taking the last few bites of the cucumber in his hand.

Mira looked over towards Jace as he spoke and wrote within his notebook "so...the little bees won't bother us?"
The Doctor watched him eat. "Sort of yesh." He said.

"Well if the book still works they'll do what I say."

The Doctor watched him eat. "Sort of yesh." He said.

"Well if the book still works they'll do what I say."
"Ah so this isn't a house but a carage?....where's ya creature?" He asked

"Well I guess the only thing to do I'd to go through...so we could retrieve the first part of the antidote Dr. Lang needs" Mira said looking into the room of bees.

"Ah so this isn't a house but a carage?....where's ya creature?" He asked

"Well I guess the only thing to do I'd to go through...so we could retrieve the first part of the antidote Dr. Lang needs" Mira said looking into the room of bees.
"A carriage?" The Doctor asked looking insulted. "Its not a carriage."

Jace shivered.

"A carriage?" The Doctor asked looking insulted. "Its not a carriage."

Jace shivered.
"Then you just travel around carring a tall blue box?" He asked confused as he starts eatting another veggie he had in his hand.

"It will be fine Wordsmith we have to have trust to what you wrote is true" Mira said looking out at the bees. She took a deep breath and started to walk though.

"Then you just travel around carring a tall blue box?" He asked confused as he starts eatting another veggie he had in his hand.

"It will be fine Wordsmith we have to have trust to what you wrote is true" Mira said looking out at the bees. She took a deep breath and started to walk though.
"Are those yours?" He asked.

Jace nodded and stepped in. The Bees swarmed around him but did not sting him.

Peter was sent away for a bit so Aqua and Caitlin (who had calmed down) could put together a party.

"Are those yours?" He asked.

Jace nodded and stepped in. The Bees swarmed around him but did not sting him.

Peter was sent away for a bit so Aqua and Caitlin (who had calmed down) could put together a party.
"Yes...these are mine" He simply said

Mira could not lie but she really got frightened when she saw the bees rush over to their direction. She was extremely relieved when the bees only swarm around Jace but didn't sting him, what he had wrote down had worked.

Aqua went around the city with Caitlin collecting everything they would need for the suprise party

"Yes...these are mine" He simply said

Mira could not lie but she really got frightened when she saw the bees rush over to their direction. She was extremely relieved when the bees only swarm around Jace but didn't sting him, what he had wrote down had worked.

Aqua went around the city with Caitlin collecting everything they would need for the suprise party
"Right." The Doctor said looking around. "Where am I?"

Splicers began filling into the room. Jace sent the bees at them.

Peter went to the lab to make more webbing.

"Right." The Doctor said looking around. "Where am I?"

Splicers began filling into the room. Jace sent the bees at them.

Peter went to the lab to make more webbing.
"well you are in Shire...but just outside of the town of Hobbiton" he answered

Mira watched as the bees furiously swarmed the splicers extremely glad the bees were on their side.

(in the STAR lab? or his own little lab) Aqua worked on an elaborate cake made of Peter's favorite while Caitlin finished gathering all of Peter's favorite foods for the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back