• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(oh okaies ^-^)
"No! it's mine I found it! I am not ready to part with it ...IT BELONGS TO ME YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!" Bilbo shouted angrily

"careful Peter the floor is wet..." Joe said reaching to catch Peter as he slipped on the wet ground but Peter managed to catch himself. "blunt force?...so wet floor...sprinklers went off tried to run and hit his head?" Joe said unsure but that way the conclusion he came up with.
"And ya think the elves wilk let you keep it do you?" The Doctor asked. "Just leave it here."

"Nope." Peter said. "Lovely glasses ain't these. Lift his shirt."

"And ya think the elves wilk let you keep it do you?" The Doctor asked. "Just leave it here."

"Nope." Peter said. "Lovely glasses ain't these. Lift his shirt."
"I will not ..its mine... it's my precious.." Bilbo softly hissed as he slowly stroked the ring. "what do they care what I bring it's my things it's my position...I decide what to do with my things!"

Joe crouches down next to the body and lifts his shirt "oh those are some nearly bruises" Joe said with a wince as he looks at the many noticeable purplish-black browsing circles on the man's torso "...what could even make bruises like that?! looks like he got hit by a baseball pitching machine..."

"I will not ..its mine... it's my precious.." Bilbo softly hissed as he slowly stroked the ring. "what do they care what I bring it's my things it's my position...I decide what to do with my things!"

Joe crouches down next to the body and lifts his shirt "oh those are some nearly bruises" Joe said with a wince as he looks at the many noticeable purplish-black browsing circles on the man's torso "...what could even make bruises like that?! looks like he got hit by a baseball pitching machine..."
The Doctor arched an eyebrow. "You forget what happened to the last person to call it that?" He asked. "His hair fell out and he started eating everything raw."

Peter nodded. "Nasty indeed." He knelt down and touched the water. "Ice cold. Just like at the bank. The sprinkler system's disable. Also just like the bank. But that's not possible. Clyde Mardon's dead. You shot him."

The Doctor arched an eyebrow. "You forget what happened to the last person to call it that?" He asked. "His hair fell out and he started eating everything raw."

Peter nodded. "Nasty indeed." He knelt down and touched the water. "Ice cold. Just like at the bank. The sprinkler system's disable. Also just like the bank. But that's not possible. Clyde Mardon's dead. You shot him."
"I...y...you are right...it...is...I remember" Bilbo said looking down at the ring in his hand having calmed down.

"right...impossible...Mardon is dead....so it can't be him...you think it's Snart? he might have come back" Joe replied.

"I...y...you are right...it...is...I remember" Bilbo said looking down at the ring in his hand having calmed down.

"right...impossible...Mardon is dead....so it can't be him...you think it's Snart? he might have come back" Joe replied.
"If you keep it. It will do the same thing to you." Je sakd.

"Snart's not one to kill once he has what he wants. And his gun doesn't shoot ice. It shopts cold. There is a difference."

"If you keep it. It will do the same thing to you." Je sakd.

"Snart's not one to kill once he has what he wants. And his gun doesn't shoot ice. It shopts cold. There is a difference."
"no,...no it won't do that to me...you just want it, Doctor...you just want the ring for yourself," Bilbo said holding the ring inside his fists and he backed away from the Doctor.

"I just figure he might have upgraded his gun or something like that...so then what could have possibly done this to him and why...who would even go after a coroner?" Joe said bit the tip of his pen as he looked down at the body.

"Guys I found something that might help us out.." Eddie said walking over to them. "looks like the coroner's office had just installed an automated dictation system and you have to listen to this.." Eddie said walking over to them and playing the recording for Joe and Peter.

"no,...no it won't do that to me...you just want it, Doctor...you just want the ring for yourself," Bilbo said holding the ring inside his fists and he backed away from the Doctor.

"I just figure he might have upgraded his gun or something like that...so then what could have possibly done this to him and why...who would even go after a coroner?" Joe said bit the tip of his pen as he looked down at the body.

"Guys I found something that might help us out.." Eddie said walking over to them. "looks like the coroner's office had just installed an automated dictation system and you have to listen to this.." Eddie said walking over to them and playing the recording for Joe and Peter.
The Doctor narrowed his tricks. "Don't be stupid." He said. "I don't need the ring's power, and I don't want it. That whole temptation of the ring only works on primitives." He said. "Now drop it and leave it. Close thar chapter of your life."

Peter listened in folding his arms.

The Doctor narrowed his tricks. "Don't be stupid." He said. "I don't need the ring's power, and I don't want it. That whole temptation of the ring only works on primitives." He said. "Now drop it and leave it. Close thar chapter of your life."

Peter listened in folding his arms.
Bilbo walks to the front door stoping as the Doctor spoke the ring within his fist. He stands there holding on to the door nob as he raises his fist. Opening his hand the Hobbit stared deeply at the ring once more.

Joe stared at the recording as if he had seen a ghost or in this case heard a ghost. "Its...its Mardon..." Joe spoke.

"But Joe...are you sure...Clyde Mardon is dead remember..." Eddie spoke with concern for his partner.

"No...no not Clyde Mardon...his brother Mark" Joe replied as the recording continued capturing the last moments of the coroner.

Bilbo walks to the front door stoping as the Doctor spoke the ring within his fist. He stands there holding on to the door nob as he raises his fist. Opening his hand the Hobbit stared deeply at the ring once more.

Joe stared at the recording as if he had seen a ghost or in this case heard a ghost. "Its...its Mardon..." Joe spoke.

"But Joe...are you sure...Clyde Mardon is dead remember..." Eddie spoke with concern for his partner.

"No...no not Clyde Mardon...his brother Mark" Joe replied as the recording continued capturing the last moments of the coroner.
"Let it go Biblo." The Doctor said.

"He had s brother?" Peter asked.

"Let it go Biblo." The Doctor said.

"He had s brother?" Peter asked.
Bilbo opened his front door and stood there arm extended, ring laying on the palm in his hand. He took a step out the door but stoped "Good idea Doctor....steping into a new chanper it seems.." He said dropping the ring on the floor before completely walking out of his home "and it gives me an ending for my book..."

"Well...he had a brother...he supposed to be dead...the plane exploded...only Clyde survived..." Joe replied

Bilbo opened his front door and stood there arm extended, ring laying on the palm in his hand. He took a step out the door but stoped "Good idea Doctor....steping into a new chanper it seems.." He said dropping the ring on the floor before completely walking out of his home "and it gives me an ending for my book..."

"Well...he had a brother...he supposed to be dead...the plane exploded...only Clyde survived..." Joe replied
The Doctor followed him out.

"Clearly he wasn't the only survivor." Peter said.

The Doctor followed him out.

"Clearly he wasn't the only survivor." Peter said.
"A simple ending....and he lived happily ever after ..until the end of his days." Bilbo said agusting his bag as he looked out to the distance before looking back at the Doctor. "Goodbye Doctor..."

"Clearly not...and he seems to have gotten a gift like his brother did..." Joe said.

"And he is after you Joe.." Eddie added worried for his partner.

"Peter gather anything else you need from here and head back to the lab." Joe added.

"A simple ending....and he lived happily ever after ..until the end of his days." Bilbo said agusting his bag as he looked out to the distance before looking back at the Doctor. "Goodbye Doctor..."

"Clearly not...and he seems to have gotten a gift like his brother did..." Joe said.

"And he is after you Joe.." Eddie added worried for his partner.

"Peter gather anything else you need from here and head back to the lab." Joe added.
"Good bye bilbo. I look forward to meeting you for the first time." The Doctor said.

Peter considered everything. "Yeah... I'll do that. You contact star labs if you can." He said.

"Good bye bilbo. I look forward to meeting you for the first time." The Doctor said.

Peter considered everything. "Yeah... I'll do that. You contact star labs if you can." He said.
"Trust me Doctor it was a fascinating meeting..." Bilbo nodded as he walked off softly singing to himself as he left.

"Ill contact them and let them know what is going" Joe said

"Trust me Doctor it was a fascinating meeting..." Bilbo nodded as he walked off softly singing to himself as he left.

"Ill contact them and let them know what is going" Joe said
The Doctor took out a handkerchief and picked up the ring with his forefinger and thumb covered by it.

Peter nodded and left to the lab. But he didn't go to star labs. Barry already knee about the bruises which meant that star labs already knew and didn't tell Peter.

The Doctor took out a handkerchief and picked up the ring with his forefinger and thumb covered by it.

Peter nodded and left to the lab. But he didn't go to star labs. Barry already knee about the bruises which meant that star labs already knew and didn't tell Peter.
(the Doctor being extra careful not to touch the ring)

Joe had made his way over to STAR Labs and was now discussing Mark's powers. It had seemed that Star labs were already figuring out how how to stop the second Mardon brother.

(the Doctor being extra careful not to touch the ring)

Joe had made his way over to STAR Labs and was now discussing Mark's powers. It had seemed that Star labs were already figuring out how how to stop the second Mardon brother.
The Doctor put it in an envelope.

Peter started pooking for Mardon on his own.

(So will mardon hunt for Joe when he is driving or he just going to have him attack at the precinct?)
(Either or like I said Peter and Aqua are about to get going so they'll be out of the time loop for that workd when Baery goes back in time. That's my excuse of not making them not have to deal with time travel)

(Either or like I said Peter and Aqua are about to get going so they'll be out of the time loop for that workd when Baery goes back in time. That's my excuse of not making them not have to deal with time travel)
(Oh right they would be leaving to UA, no that's fine, it's good excuse for them not having to be there for thr time travel 😆)

The city seem quite, not much going on just everyone going on with their normal days. As Peter swang by through one of the streets she noticed a weird change of weather. It seemed to be raining, however if her looked out to a street a head all but sunny sky's. This rain storm that seemed to grow with intensity seemed to fallow as specific car, one he recognized.

(Oh right they would be leaving to UA, no that's fine, it's good excuse for them not having to be there for thr time travel 😆)

The city seem quite, not much going on just everyone going on with their normal days. As Peter swang by through one of the streets she noticed a weird change of weather. It seemed to be raining, however if her looked out to a street a head all but sunny sky's. This rain storm that seemed to grow with intensity seemed to fallow as specific car, one he recognized.
The Doctor sat in a chair next to Bilbo's tabke waiting for Frodo.

Peter landed on Joe's car looking seound for the source which he assumed to be Mardon.

The Doctor sat in a chair next to Bilbo's tabke waiting for Frodo.

Peter landed on Joe's car looking seound for the source which he assumed to be Mardon.
"Bilbo!...hehe hey Bilbo...how did you manage...." Frodo came running into the home chuckling. Stopping mid-sentence when he saw the Doctor sitting on a chair instead of Bilbo. "Where is Bilbo?...He left didn't he?.." He asked as he walked over to the Doctor

"man... it's coming down...I thought it was clear skies today..." He said to himself turning on the radio. The weatherman on the radio indeed mentioned that the sky would indeed be clear that afternoon. Hearing that Joe brought his car to a stop, knowing that this was the work of Mardon. Now Joe was stuck in the car with an angry man that could control the weather on the outside. Joe pulled out his gun preparing himself as he reached the handle of his door. Outside the rain was coming down hard as thunder could be heard, a truck slowed down behind him.

Mark stopped his truck right behind Joe's car as he smirked payback will be all his. He hesitated seeing Spiderman on the roof of the car. But that didn't last long as the man got an evil smirk on his face as the clouds above them shot down a lightning strike.

"Bilbo!...hehe hey Bilbo...how did you manage...." Frodo came running into the home chuckling. Stopping mid-sentence when he saw the Doctor sitting on a chair instead of Bilbo. "Where is Bilbo?...He left didn't he?.." He asked as he walked over to the Doctor

"man... it's coming down...I thought it was clear skies today..." He said to himself turning on the radio. The weatherman on the radio indeed mentioned that the sky would indeed be clear that afternoon. Hearing that Joe brought his car to a stop, knowing that this was the work of Mardon. Now Joe was stuck in the car with an angry man that could control the weather on the outside. Joe pulled out his gun preparing himself as he reached the handle of his door. Outside the rain was coming down hard as thunder could be heard, a truck slowed down behind him.

Mark stopped his truck right behind Joe's car as he smirked payback will be all his. He hesitated seeing Spiderman on the roof of the car. But that didn't last long as the man got an evil smirk on his face as the clouds above them shot down a lightning strike.
The Doctor nodded.

Peter had to jump out of the way. The lightning didn't affect the car either. (It might mees with computers a bit but the car still functions.)

The Doctor nodded.

Peter had to jump out of the way. The lightning didn't affect the car either. (It might mees with computers a bit but the car still functions.)
"Bilbo always spoke about leaving one day....I didn't think he would actually do it....amd with out saying goodbye.." He said looking down.

(I guess it was crazy what had happened with the car explosion XD)
Mark ignored caring less if his lighting did anything to Spider-Man as he tried once more striking the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back