• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Sans appeared quickly still with an ever present smile and non-worried expression in his eyes. "update me." He saidm
"it's the weather wizard... he has taken Joe..." Cisco exclaimed

"Mark Mardon and Joe have a history together, and wasn't at all happy when he found out Joe had killed his brother, our first Metahuman," Caitlin stated looking away from Sans and to the computers. "We been trying to find Mark but have been coming up empty....we have to find him before he...kills Joe," Caitlin said worriedly

"it's the weather wizard... he has taken Joe..." Cisco exclaimed

"Mark Mardon and Joe have a history together, and wasn't at all happy when he found out Joe had killed his brother, our first Metahuman," Caitlin stated looking away from Sans and to the computers. "We been trying to find Mark but have been coming up empty....we have to find him before he...kills Joe," Caitlin said worriedly
Sans looked at them. "habe you tried looking for unusual weather activity?"

Sans looked at them. "habe you tried looking for unusual weather activity?"
Caitlin face palmed herself "no....why we didn't think of that"

"We were too busy looking at surveillance cameras..." Cisco commented as he hacked and looked at the weather patterns around the city hoping to spot anything abnormal.

Caitlin face palmed herself "no....why we didn't think of that"

"We were too busy looking at surveillance cameras..." Cisco commented as he hacked and looked at the weather patterns around the city hoping to spot anything abnormal.
"hey look that. you got a hurricane problem." Sans said nonchalantly as he looked at a monitor. "you should probably get your buddy flash on it. and start getting people out." He said.

"hey look that. you got a hurricane problem." Sans said nonchalantly as he looked at a monitor. "you should probably get your buddy flash on it. and start getting people out." He said.
"He is right!...we have to get people out from the horbor" Caitlin said seeing the reading of the hurricane being built up.

Cisco nodded and quickly contacted Barry

Joe was tied up to the side bady beatened and bruised. Mardon was working on creating a huge tsunami that to hit the city. Mardon was taken back when Sans appeared "who the hell are you?!" He said
Sans looked at joe. "you must be joe west. makes you mark mardon." He said turning to Mark.

Joe mumbled out a yell as his mouth was taped up.

"And you fish food" Mardon said making a huge gust of wind to blow him off the boat and into the water.
He blew sans off the boat. Sans immediately appeared back on the boat with a pop. "nice trick." He said walking oover to joe and taking off the tape.

(I know this is a bit offscript but I wanted to write this out before I forgot.)

As Peter and Aquamarie were being transported back to Tokyo on a plumber ship the alarms suddenly went off. Both of them quickly got suited and came out to see a plumber running. "THIS IS NOT A DRILL! ALL NON SECURITY OR HERO PERSONEL RETURN TO YOUR QUARTERS AND LOCK THE DOORS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! REPEAT! LOCK YOUR QUARTERS RUN!~" He was hit by a blue light. followed by the words. "ALL NON DALKES WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" And some kind of monster in a shell appeared and fired.

"DOWN!" They heard a voice they did not recognize and were tackled to the ground avoiding the blast. "Agh... That was unpleasant." The man suddenly brightly looked at them. "PETER AQUA! Hello! Haven't seen you for a while. Oh... what year is it. Do you not recognize me like this yet?"

1635915111528.png

He blew sans off the boat. Sans immediately appeared back on the boat with a pop. "nice trick." He said walking oover to joe and taking off the tape.
"help you can't let him continue he is going to drown my daughter and all the innocent people in the city!" Joe said as Sans ripped the tape off his mouth.

The clouds around them were gray as the water raised, Mardon was forming the tsunami only to get distracted by Sans reappearing. Mardon had to let go of the tsunami he had been working on and attacked Sans with hail.

(I know this is a bit offscript but I wanted to write this out before I forgot.)

As Peter and Aquamarie were being transported back to Tokyo on a plumber ship the alarms suddenly went off. Both of them quickly got suited and came out to see a plumber running. "THIS IS NOT A DRILL! ALL NON SECURITY OR HERO PERSONEL RETURN TO YOUR QUARTERS AND LOCK THE DOORS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! REPEAT! LOCK YOUR QUARTERS RUN!~" He was hit by a blue light. followed by the words. "ALL NON DALKES WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" And some kind of monster in a shell appeared and fired.

"DOWN!" They heard a voice they did not recognize and were tackled to the ground avoiding the blast. "Agh... That was unpleasant." The man suddenly brightly looked at them. "PETER AQUA! Hello! Haven't seen you for a while. Oh... what year is it. Do you not recognize me like this yet?"

View attachment 927797
Aqua was jumping up and down in excitement about them heading back to Tokyo. She could not wait to see all of their old friends and catch up with them. The alarms went off and Aqua ran out with Peter getting suited as they did. The next thing they saw was horrible as one of the Plumbers ran out warning everyone get hit by blue light. Then in a split second, some kind of monster in a shell appeared and fired at them. But before they could react Peter and Aqua were tackled to the floor by a man in a suit telling them to get down. "you know us?...its (insert year XD) I think..." Aqua replied confused.

"help you can't let him continue he is going to drown my daughter and all the innocent people in the city!" Joe said as Sans ripped the tape off his mouth.

The clouds around them were gray as the water raised, Mardon was forming the tsunami only to get distracted by Sans reappearing. Mardon had to let go of the tsunami he had been working on and attacked Sans with hail.

Aqua was jumping up and down in excitement about them heading back to Tokyo. She could not wait to see all of their old friends and catch up with them. The alarms went off and Aqua ran out with Peter getting suited as they did. The next thing they saw was horrible as one of the Plumbers ran out warning everyone get hit by blue light. Then in a split second, some kind of monster in a shell appeared and fired at them. But before they could react Peter and Aqua were tackled to the floor by a man in a suit telling them to get down. "you know us?...its (insert year XD) I think..." Aqua replied confused.
Sans dodged each and every piece of enlarged hail. Until one finally hit him. He turned to dust on the spot. (One HP)

"I do. Well I've known you for a long time. Well... Long for me... Well... All things considered not that long." The man said thoughtfully. "EXTERMINATE!" The machine said. The man turned to face it. "Right you two come with me!" He grabbed their arms and started running. "Peter if you don't mind ysing some of that nifty extra powerful dalek proof webbing you whipped- oooooh." The man said looking like he might kick himself. "Year 20X9 you haven't come up with that yet. Hey maybe this is the day you do! Right sorry. Still don't recognize me hello. It's me. The Doctor."

Sans dodged each and every piece of enlarged hail. Until one finally hit him. He turned to dust on the spot. (One HP)

"I do. Well I've known you for a long time. Well... Long for me... Well... All things considered not that long." The man said thoughtfully. "EXTERMINATE!" The machine said. The man turned to face it. "Right you two come with me!" He grabbed their arms and started running. "Peter if you don't mind ysing some of that nifty extra powerful dalek proof webbing you whipped- oooooh." The man said looking like he might kick himself. "Year 20X9 you haven't come up with that yet. Hey maybe this is the day you do! Right sorry. Still don't recognize me hello. It's me. The Doctor."
"finally that annoyance is out of the way...say goodbye to your beautiful daughter and a good percentage of the people in Central City!" Mardon said with a laugh as the wind around them picked up, the clouds become black and the water raised.

Aqua looked at the strange man in front of them in utter confusion, this man was utterly insane. He grabbed their arms and pulled them away, Aqua was just confused as she ran along with Peter and this man who seemed to know them and was pulling them along with him. "DOCTOR?!....your face.... it's not yours... it's different" she exclaimed in surprise,

"finally that annoyance is out of the way...say goodbye to your beautiful daughter and a good percentage of the people in Central City!" Mardon said with a laugh as the wind around them picked up, the clouds become black and the water raised.

Aqua looked at the strange man in front of them in utter confusion, this man was utterly insane. He grabbed their arms and pulled them away, Aqua was just confused as she ran along with Peter and this man who seemed to know them and was pulling them along with him. "DOCTOR?!....your face.... it's not yours... it's different" she exclaimed in surprise,
Barry kissed Iris that day. Not knowing he'd be the only one to remember it happened. Then he ran. Faster than ever before. So fast that he smashed the time barrier and....

Sans woke up in his napping spot at Star labs. He looked at a boney hand. "huh... seems like a reset. but not quite the same feeling." He said. He was back to just after mardon attacked the morgue. But there were a few key differences. Peter and Aqua were akready gone. Peter seemed to have taken time off to go visit japan. But never called Sans. But Sans was here. Which made it very surprising to Joe, Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin when ge stepped into the cortex as now once again they had never met him.

The Doctor grinned. "Long story. Can't say too much. You'll find out. Now. I suggest we call get to the TARDIS and I drop you off at your destination proper. You're not supposed to be on this ship when it... Er... Well you're not supposed to be here."

Barry kissed Iris that day. Not knowing he'd be the only one to remember it happened. Then he ran. Faster than ever before. So fast that he smashed the time barrier and....

Sans woke up in his napping spot at Star labs. He looked at a boney hand. "huh... seems like a reset. but not quite the same feeling." He said. He was back to just after mardon attacked the morgue. But there were a few key differences. Peter and Aqua were akready gone. Peter seemed to have taken time off to go visit japan. But never called Sans. But Sans was here. Which made it very surprising to Joe, Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin when ge stepped into the cortex as now once again they had never met him.

The Doctor grinned. "Long story. Can't say too much. You'll find out. Now. I suggest we call get to the TARDIS and I drop you off at your destination proper. You're not supposed to be on this ship when it... Er... Well you're not supposed to be here."
Joe was the first to notice and jumped back "Ah who the heck is that!.." He said fully startled but calmed him self knowing were he was "sorry...didn't mean that...is he?..a new Metahuman you just found?.." He asked unsure.

"I don't know I never seen him before" Caitlin said in shock and terrified seeing a walking skeleton.

"Um...okay....its just strange seeing you with a whole different face Doctor" Aqua replied following him towards the Tardis. "What do you mean we are not supposed to be here Doctor how else would we go to my Tokyo" Aqua asked, but felt uncertain by the way the doctor said they should not be on this ship.

Joe was the first to notice and jumped back "Ah who the heck is that!.." He said fully startled but calmed him self knowing were he was "sorry...didn't mean that...is he?..a new Metahuman you just found?.." He asked unsure.

"I don't know I never seen him before" Caitlin said in shock and terrified seeing a walking skeleton.

"Um...okay....its just strange seeing you with a whole different face Doctor" Aqua replied following him towards the Tardis. "What do you mean we are not supposed to be here Doctor how else would we go to my Tokyo" Aqua asked, but felt uncertain by the way the doctor said they should not be on this ship.
Sans looked around. "none of you recognize me. i'm sans. friend of parker. sent here to help with your weather wiazard problem." He said the bame weather wizard before cisco.

"This ship is... Well not in a good way. And a thousand year war is going to begin between the plumbers and a race called the daleks and you two are not meant to get caught jn the middle now come on "

Sans looked around. "none of you recognize me. i'm sans. friend of parker. sent here to help with your weather wiazard problem." He said the bame weather wizard before cisco.

"This ship is... Well not in a good way. And a thousand year war is going to begin between the plumbers and a race called the daleks and you two are not meant to get caught jn the middle now come on "
"We never seen you before...and are you okay...your all bones.." Caitlin said

"Your Peter's friend?...He did?...Peter didn't tell us anything he left with Aqua a day ago to Japan..." Cisco said

"He could have forgotten to let you all know" Joe said.

"Oh...." Aqua said looking over to Peter as the Doctor explained. She followed him into the Tardis.

"We never seen you before...and are you okay...your all bones.." Caitlin said

"Your Peter's friend?...He did?...Peter didn't tell us anything he left with Aqua a day ago to Japan..." Cisco said

"He could have forgotten to let you all know" Joe said.

"Oh...." Aqua said looking over to Peter as the Doctor explained. She followed him into the Tardis.
"hm." Sans said. "fast boy talk. alone. now."

"If this place is in trouble than I want to help." Peter said.

"hm." Sans said. "fast boy talk. alone. now."

"If this place is in trouble than I want to help." Peter said.
Barry looked at the others and then at Sans before following him out of the Cortex.

"It's what we do Doctor we help those in need..." She said agreeing with Peter. However something the Doctor has said had her thinking. "But Peter the Doctor said that this was a thousand year war...." she said

Barry looked at the others and then at Sans before following him out of the Cortex.

"It's what we do Doctor we help those in need..." She said agreeing with Peter. However something the Doctor has said had her thinking. "But Peter the Doctor said that this was a thousand year war...." she said
He leaned back against the wall. Well's was in there too. "alright flashy boy. how far back have you gone?" He askee. "how long is this before the parts i remember?"

Pwter thought

He leaned back against the wall. Well's was in there too. "alright flashy boy. how far back have you gone?" He askee. "how long is this before the parts i remember?"

Pwter thought
Wells looked over at Sans suspiciously and then to Barry. "You have to remember time is sensitive anything you do or say could change everything." Wells spoke

"I would say maybe a day or two..." Barry replied

"If it's ment to last a thousand years...would we even be able to do anything?" Aqua mention. Not to say this was war, fighting was different in wars. Horrable things happen and higher up betrayed lower ranking people.

Wells looked over at Sans suspiciously and then to Barry. "You have to remember time is sensitive anything you do or say could change everything." Wells spoke

"I would say maybe a day or two..." Barry replied

"If it's ment to last a thousand years...would we even be able to do anything?" Aqua mention. Not to say this was war, fighting was different in wars. Horrable things happen and higher up betrayed lower ranking people.
Sans looked at Wells. "right. well i remember what i remember. don't do anything stupid. time doesn't like being messed with."

Peter just thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back