• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Sarumon has accelerated the great masters plan." It said. "Step away!" Gandalf said appearing suddenly.

Peter shrugged. "I'm sure they'll be glad to see us." He said.

He sat up taking out his own dual revolverds. He began to fire on the undead.
Both Pippin and Marry got started as they turned to see Gandalf. They stepped to the side and backed away from the Goblin.

"I guess your right it will be exciting to see them once again for sure....so what are you working on?.." she asked leaning against the door frame.

Amelia continued to shoot out to the undead she spotted. "Go on Scout scan the area" she said sending out the tiny robot as it flew out from under her hood. And out to the undead buddies that were shot down.

Last edited:
Both Pippin and Marry got started as they turned to see Ganondorf. They stepped to the side and backed away from the Goblin.

"I guess your right it will be exciting to see them once again for sure....so what are you working on?.." she asked leaning against the door frame.

Amelia continued to shoot out to the undead she spotted. "Go on Scout scan the area" she said sending out the tiny robot as it flew out from under her hood. And out to the undead buddies that were shot down.
(GANONDORF!?)

Both Pippin and Marry got started as they turned to see Gandalf. They stepped to the side and backed away from the Goblin.

Gandalf went to deal with the goblin. He looked st the two hobbits. "Off with you both. Speak nothing if what you saw today." He said. "Doctor I must go resarch something." He said. "Will you eatch over Frodo until I return?" He asked. The Doctor nodded.

"I'm working on sonic webs. Well not really webs. But Hartley's tech got me thinking. The best way to battle some things is with sound so I'm trying to make a new set if webshooters with sonic concussion blast capabilities. Only problem is. The webbing itself will only be able to be shot in lines... No bullets of liquid forms."

They were down for good. But more undead were walking into town.

Gandalf went to deal with the goblin. He looked st the two hobbits. "Off with you both. Speak nothing if what you saw today." He said. "Doctor I must go resarch something." He said. "Will you eatch over Frodo until I return?" He asked. The Doctor nodded.

"I'm working on sonic webs. Well not really webs. But Hartley's tech got me thinking. The best way to battle some things is with sound so I'm trying to make a new set if webshooters with sonic concussion blast capabilities. Only problem is. The webbing itself will only be able to be shot in lines... No bullets of liquid forms."

They were down for good. But more undead were walking into town.
"Yes sir" Marry said grabing Pippins arm as the two hobbits ran off out if the kitchens

"Sonic webs?.." Aqua said moving away from the door and over to get a closer look curious about this new webbing. "If you can't do thr capsules....only in lines, will you be making multiplelikes to shoot out at once to cover more area?"

Scout returned with his findings. "Seems like the guns worked...they were all taken down and from what Scout scanned, there dosnt seem to be any others out there." Amelia said

"Yes sir" Marry said grabing Pippins arm as the two hobbits ran off out if the kitchens

"Sonic webs?.." Aqua said moving away from the door and over to get a closer look curious about this new webbing. "If you can't do thr capsules....only in lines, will you be making multiplelikes to shoot out at once to cover more area?"

Scout returned with his findings. "Seems like the guns worked...they were all taken down and from what Scout scanned, there dosnt seem to be any others out there." Amelia said
The Doctor went to the Bilbo's house as he was still packing. He opened the door and walked through. "Bilbo Baggins." He said.

"Well it will be able to shoot a sonic wave. Not sonic webs that's kind of inpossible. But it dies limit the options in which I shoot webbing."

He pointed to more undead walking in.

The Doctor went to the Bilbo's house as he was still packing. He opened the door and walked through. "Bilbo Baggins." He said.

"Well it will be able to shoot a sonic wave. Not sonic webs that's kind of inpossible. But it dies limit the options in which I shoot webbing."

He pointed to more undead walking in.
"What?...what you want?!...im busy.." He said as he gathered his things.

"Oh I see....I guess that is right....you will have to be a bit more choosey to they types of web options...." she said.

"There's more?!...there has to be a set spot they are all coming from"

"What?...what you want?!...im busy.." He said as he gathered his things.

"Oh I see....I guess that is right....you will have to be a bit more choosey to they types of web options...." she said.

"There's more?!...there has to be a set spot they are all coming from"
"Right." He said. "I'm the Doctor. Gandalf asked me to see you off." He said. So it gandalf was telling the truth to Bilbo then. Their old friend the doctor really did change faces.

He nodded. "I need lines and web bullets. That's about all I can fit it."

"Right." He said. "I'm the Doctor. Gandalf asked me to see you off." He said. So it gandalf was telling the truth to Bilbo then. Their old friend the doctor really did change faces.

He nodded. "I need lines and web bullets. That's about all I can fit it."
"Wait...Doctor?...." Bilbo said placing down the items and finally looks up at the Doctor. "It really is you....but your diffent...your face it's not yours...well it is but not the face from which I remember" Bilbo said looking over to get a closer look

"You need some kind of utility belt ...or something like our suites with the nano tec, but for your weaponry..."

"Wait...Doctor?...." Bilbo said placing down the items and finally looks up at the Doctor. "It really is you....but your diffent...your face it's not yours...well it is but not the face from which I remember" Bilbo said looking over to get a closer look

"You need some kind of utility belt ...or something like our suites with the nano tec, but for your weaponry..."
"Oh good. We've met before. Probably in my future." The Doctor said.

"I've been trying to integrate nanotec web shooters into my suit. But its not easy." He said.

"Oh good. We've met before. Probably in my future." The Doctor said.

"I've been trying to integrate nanotec web shooters into my suit. But its not easy." He said.
"Future?...it was in the past Doctor...either way, you were always quite the strange one..."Bilbo said looking away from the Doctor and continuing to pack "id offer you a cup of tea but my pot is somewhere...I don't have time I need to be going soon" Bilbo murmured.

"It seems complicated...but out of everyone I know, I know you you can definitely do this Peter. You're extremely smart, and the way to integrate the nanotech will come to you...just keep trying..." She said kissing the temple of his head.

"Future?...it was in the past Doctor...either way, you were always quite the strange one..."Bilbo said looking away from the Doctor and continuing to pack "id offer you a cup of tea but my pot is somewhere...I don't have time I need to be going soon" Bilbo murmured.

"It seems complicated...but out of everyone I know, I know you you can definitely do this Peter. You're extremely smart, and the way to integrate the nanotech will come to you...just keep trying..." She said kissing the temple of his head.
"Right off to live the elves." He said leaning against the wall and looking around. "Gandalf told me about your little party trick. Cheeky way to exit your own birthday party. You mist have thought it was very funny."

He smiled a little. "Its just a side project. Its not a big deal." He said.

"Right off to live the elves." He said leaning against the wall and looking around. "Gandalf told me about your little party trick. Cheeky way to exit your own birthday party. You mist have thought it was very funny."

He smiled a little. "Its just a side project. Its not a big deal." He said.
"Well it was quite the exit and everyone even will remember me by it .." He replied

"..don't count what your doing short...sure it's a side project now...but it's still important and it will be amazing when you figure it out I just know!" Aqua replied

"Well it was quite the exit and everyone even will remember me by it .." He replied

"..don't count what your doing short...sure it's a side project now...but it's still important and it will be amazing when you figure it out I just know!" Aqua replied
The Doctor picked up Bilbo's letter to Frodo. "Leaving everything behind. That inlcudes the ring?" He asked.

He smiled again. She was alsways supportive. But sometimes he almost wished that she would tell him to take it easy from time to time.

The Doctor picked up Bilbo's letter to Frodo. "Leaving everything behind. That inlcudes the ring?" He asked.

He smiled again. She was alsways supportive. But sometimes he almost wished that she would tell him to take it easy from time to time.
Bilbo didn't say anything as she continued to gather his things.

"You want me to get you anything Peter?" She asked as she watched him work away.
(Because he is stubborn like she is and won't listen X3)

Bilbo didn't say anything as she continued to gather his things.

"You want me to get you anything Peter?" She asked as she watched him work away.
(Because he is stubborn like she is and won't listen X3)
"Bilbo." The Doctor said. "You're leaving him the ring yes?"

"No I'm okay." He said. "Just enjoy your shift at work. Your late by the way." He said checking his watch.

"Bilbo." The Doctor said. "You're leaving him the ring yes?"

"No I'm okay." He said. "Just enjoy your shift at work. Your late by the way." He said checking his watch.
"Yes I am..." Bilbo said in a sigh not looking up at the Doctor.

"What?...oh shoot your right!" Aqua said taking out her phone and looking at the time. "I won't make it in time if I take the train...oh well rooftops it is.." she said thinking out loud as she changed into her hero suite. "Dont stay in here all day of Peter...remember to take brakes okay" she said giving him a kiss "see you!" She said before running out the room. She came back "love you bye!" She said blowing him a kiss from the door way before for really running off to work.

"Yes I am..." Bilbo said in a sigh not looking up at the Doctor.

"What?...oh shoot your right!" Aqua said taking out her phone and looking at the time. "I won't make it in time if I take the train...oh well rooftops it is.." she said thinking out loud as she changed into her hero suite. "Dont stay in here all day of Peter...remember to take brakes okay" she said giving him a kiss "see you!" She said before running out the room. She came back "love you bye!" She said blowing him a kiss from the door way before for really running off to work.
"Good then. You should probably tske it out of your pocket "

"what?...how did...Doctor....." Bilbo pauses reaching into his pocket and taking out the ring. Bilbo held it out and just stared at the ring murmuring to himself.
"Bilbo put it down." He said.

Peter gor a call from CCPD about a body at the morgue. He resisted making a joke and saidnhe'd be there soon. (Sorry dead tired fell asleep for a bit)

"Bilbo put it down." He said.

Peter gor a call from CCPD about a body at the morgue. He resisted making a joke and saidnhe'd be there soon. (Sorry dead tired fell asleep for a bit)
"..no I needs to keep it..." Bilbo said turning away from the Doctor holding the ring close to himself.

(if you are tired just keep sleeping it's okay if we pause for the rest of the night. you need your rest)
When Peter reached the morgue the police were securing the place. Inside a cop was taking pictures of the scene and the dead body of the morgue's coroner on the ground.

"..no I needs to keep it..." Bilbo said turning away from the Doctor holding the ring close to himself.

(if you are tired just keep sleeping it's okay if we pause for the rest of the night. you need your rest)
When Peter reached the morgue the police were securing the place. Inside a cop was taking pictures of the scene and the dead body of the morgue's coroner on the ground.
(Nah I'm good now. Power nap did me good)
"No you don't you need to drop it. Now."

Peter nearly slipped in a puddle of water. He looked at the body. "Looks like blunt force trauma."

(Nah I'm good now. Power nap did me good)
"No you don't you need to drop it. Now."

Peter nearly slipped in a puddle of water. He looked at the body. "Looks like blunt force trauma."
(oh okaies ^-^)
"No! it's mine I found it! I am not ready to part with it ...IT BELONGS TO ME YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!" Bilbo shouted angrily

"careful Peter the floor is wet..." Joe said reaching to catch Peter as he slipped on the wet ground but Peter managed to catch himself. "blunt force?...so wet floor...sprinklers went off tried to run and hit his head?" Joe said unsure but that way the conclusion he came up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back