• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Wells is hiding something. Something a lot bigger than the partical acceleator." He said.

(The Doctor is the woman who's being poisoned)

"You want to go home?" He asked very seriously. Some people found themselves unable to travel with the Doctor. He was giving her an out if she wanted it. (Up to you. I already have an idea for if she says yes)
"Wells always did seem pretty shifty, gave me a weird scary feeling in the pit of my stomach every time he looked at me....and he gets very aggravated every time you mentioned or pointed out something that wasn't his way...and I'm guessing this big thing he is hiding isn't about his legs..." Aqua mentioned. "Anyways...does this mean you are going to try to investigate STAR Labs without the others knowing?" she asked.

(I know the Doctor is the woman that dies that Earl talked about earlier. but I did not know the poison was only going to affect her :P )
"poison gas?...we can't let him do that to him we have to save her," Mira said

"I feel conflicted...I only came at first to amuse you...thinking you were insane....but now I don't know. When I found out this all was real I kinda liked the idea of traveling the universe....But I wish you would have told me sooner about what it meant to travel with you as well.....But this was nice getting to have this opportunity if I ignore almost getting fried to a crisp....sad I didn't and really no one got to see the Earth go....we were all busy trying to stay alive..." Bette replied
(um yes?...lol X3 Trying to think with the way Bette is then she would go home?)

"Wells always did seem pretty shifty, gave me a weird scary feeling in the pit of my stomach every time he looked at me....and he gets very aggravated every time you mentioned or pointed out something that wasn't his way...and I'm guessing this big thing he is hiding isn't about his legs..." Aqua mentioned. "Anyways...does this mean you are going to try to investigate STAR Labs without the others knowing?" she asked.

(I know the Doctor is the woman that dies that Earl talked about earlier. but I did not know the poison was only going to affect her :P )
"poison gas?...we can't let him do that to him we have to save her," Mira said

"I feel conflicted...I only came at first to amuse you...thinking you were insane....but now I don't know. When I found out this all was real I kinda liked the idea of traveling the universe....But I wish you would have told me sooner about what it meant to travel with you as well.....But this was nice getting to have this opportunity if I ignore almost getting fried to a crisp....sad I didn't and really no one got to see the Earth go....we were all busy trying to stay alive..." Bette replied
(um yes?...lol X3 Trying to think with the way Bette is then she would go home?)
"No the legs are a cover for something hut its more than that..." He said.

Ben transformed. "Terraspin..." He broke the glass and began to funnel the gas into one corner of the room.

The Doctor nodded. "It's not the safest life to live "

"No the legs are a cover for something hut its more than that..." He said.

Ben transformed. "Terraspin..." He broke the glass and began to funnel the gas into one corner of the room.

The Doctor nodded. "It's not the safest life to live "
"...right...so what are we going to do about this other thing you suspect is going on?...are we going to try to investigate?" Aqua asked.

Mira watched as Terraspin funneled the gas out, seeing her chance she hit her Onitex and transformed into Snare-oh. Using the elasticity of her bandages to reach in and pull the doctor out.

"I kinda have noticed that..." Bette replied folding her arms as she looked out the window for a bit more before turning over to the Doctor "I think I want to go home" she added.

"...right...so what are we going to do about this other thing you suspect is going on?...are we going to try to investigate?" Aqua asked.

Mira watched as Terraspin funneled the gas out, seeing her chance she hit her Onitex and transformed into Snare-oh. Using the elasticity of her bandages to reach in and pull the doctor out.

"I kinda have noticed that..." Bette replied folding her arms as she looked out the window for a bit more before turning over to the Doctor "I think I want to go home" she added.
"No. We keep doing business as normal. Hartley will dig for us. In the mean time we stick to the story. I bailed Hartley out to try rehabilitate him. See if maybe we can pull anyone back from this tragedy." He said. "Hartley's strong. He's a jerk. And self absorbed. But he's not a villain."

Jace just stood and watched amazed.

He nodded. "I understand. Come on. I'll take you back to central city." He said. (The Doctor's companions are going to consist of *drumrolls* the SIDE CHARACTERS. The ones from franchises who play a less significant roll such as Justin Finch-Fletchly, or Tetsutestu, or Lisanna, etc.)

"No. We keep doing business as normal. Hartley will dig for us. In the mean time we stick to the story. I bailed Hartley out to try rehabilitate him. See if maybe we can pull anyone back from this tragedy." He said. "Hartley's strong. He's a jerk. And self absorbed. But he's not a villain."

Jace just stood and watched amazed.

He nodded. "I understand. Come on. I'll take you back to central city." He said. (The Doctor's companions are going to consist of *drumrolls* the SIDE CHARACTERS. The ones from franchises who play a less significant roll such as Justin Finch-Fletchly, or Tetsutestu, or Lisanna, etc.)
"oh alright business as normal then...and ill make sure to stick to that story," Aqua said

Terraspin found Dr. Lang and pulled her out all wrapped up in her bandages.

Bette nodded "thank you, Doctor..." she said following him back to the Tardis
(hehe, not a bad idea I like it ^-^)

"oh alright business as normal then...and ill make sure to stick to that story," Aqua said

Terraspin found Dr. Lang and pulled her out all wrapped up in her bandages.

Bette nodded "thank you, Doctor..." she said following him back to the Tardis
(hehe, not a bad idea I like it ^-^)
He noddee. "Thanks." He said.

Jace looked at her. "She's out like a light. Must have passed out." He said.

The Doctor took her home and set the TARDIS to a random location. (pick a franchise any franchise)

Last edited:
He noddee. "Thanks." He said.

Jace looked at her. "She's out like a light. Must have passed out." He said.
"No need to thank me Peter...we are a team...I'm here to support you in any way possible..." she replied, just hoping Caitlin, Cisco, and Barry would be safe while Hartley was there investigating and doing his thing.

"the poor dear....a lot went on in a few seconds....but at least she is alive". Terraspin answered

"No need to thank me Peter...we are a team...I'm here to support you in any way possible..." she replied, just hoping Caitlin, Cisco, and Barry would be safe while Hartley was there investigating and doing his thing.

"the poor dear....a lot went on in a few seconds....but at least she is alive". Terraspin answered
(I thouvht mira became Snare-Oh)

He nodded and held her hand.

Jace nodded and wrote furiously.

The Doctor took her home and set the TARDIS to a random location. (pick a franchise any franchise)

He nodded and held her hand.

Jace nodded and wrote furiously.

Aqua gently smiled as he held his hand leaning over to him and kissed his cheek.

(Yes I am sorry typeo...forgot who I was when I wrote that last night >-<)
Snare-Oh held on to Dr. Lang as she watched Jace furiously writ we in his notebook.

(I don't know im drawing a blank right now of what coukd be good)

Aqua gently smiled as he held his hand leaning over to him and kissed his cheek.

(Yes I am sorry typeo...forgot who I was when I wrote that last night >-<)
Snare-Oh held on to Dr. Lang as she watched Jace furiously writ we in his notebook.

(I don't know im drawing a blank right now of what coukd be good)
He smiled and went to cook some dinner.

"Dr. Lang came too surrounded by a ragtag group of rougish heroes." He said. As he wrote it happened.

(I dunno. Suppose we could do Neville, Or Luna, or Cho Chang)

He smiled and went to cook some dinner.

"Dr. Lang came too surrounded by a ragtag group of rougish heroes." He said. As he wrote it happened.

(I dunno. Suppose we could do Neville, Or Luna, or Cho Chang)
Aqua got up going to finish working on her chemistry assignment.

"Don't be alarm Dr. Lang we are here to help you...we also need your help as well" Snare-Oh spoke

(Their lives would change after going on a trip with the doctor X3)

Aqua got up going to finish working on her chemistry assignment.

"Don't be alarm Dr. Lang we are here to help you...we also need your help as well" Snare-Oh spoke

(Their lives would change after going on a trip with the doctor X3)
(Up to you. I'll just leave the Doctor waiting until you come up with something ya like)

Peter got to work on the homework he had missed.

She looked at them. "Of course you do. My plants are dying."

(Up to you. I'll just leave the Doctor waiting until you come up with something ya like)

Peter got to work on the homework he had missed.

She looked at them. "Of course you do. My plants are dying."
(Okaies...sorry)

"Peter...can you check this...I think I got it right but not sure..." Aqua said walking over to him with the ahisive they were working on in Chemistry. "Also want to ask you something"

"Well is there anything that can be done?" She asked

(Okaies...sorry)

"Peter...can you check this...I think I got it right but not sure..." Aqua said walking over to him with the ahisive they were working on in Chemistry. "Also want to ask you something"

"Well is there anything that can be done?" She asked
He looked over it. "You're not using enough of this. Your adhesive would be too runny."

"You need to put an antidote though the ventilation system." She said. "Then you have to reset it."

He looked over it. "You're not using enough of this. Your adhesive would be too runny."

"You need to put an antidote though the ventilation system." She said. "Then you have to reset it."
"Oh okay I see...ill make another batch and make sure to add more...thank you.." she said with a smile taking the container back. "Peter...what would you like to do for your birthday?...oh I can bake you a cake!" She asked happily

"I know we're are able to do that....do you have the antidote?" Mira asked

"Oh okay I see...ill make another batch and make sure to add more...thank you.." she said with a smile taking the container back. "Peter...what would you like to do for your birthday?...oh I can bake you a cake!" She asked happily

He looked at her. "Once again I completely forgot that I turned 16 a few months ago." He sald. "Uh... Why don't we have a party. Ask Ben to help us invite UA students and we csn invite Barry and the others."

"I know the formula." He said.

He looked at her. "Once again I completely forgot that I turned 16 a few months ago." He sald. "Uh... Why don't we have a party. Ask Ben to help us invite UA students and we csn invite Barry and the others."

"I know the formula." He said.
"I know it's okay .....oh a party, that sounds like fun! If you really want to have a party we should go for it! We can have all you favorite food and what type of cake do you like I would love to bake you a cake." She said excited as she gently jumped up and down on the tips of her toes.

"Will if you create it we can make sure it's distributed through the vents."

"I know it's okay .....oh a party, that sounds like fun! If you really want to have a party we should go for it! We can have all you favorite food and what type of cake do you like I would love to bake you a cake." She said excited as she gently jumped up and down on the tips of her toes.

"Will if you create it we can make sure it's distributed through the vents."
HE nodded. "If you want to." He said.

Dr.Lang nodded. "Follow me." She said.

"Oh of course! This is exciting..." she said excited about to run off, but comes back and gets on her tip toes kissesing Peter on the cheek. "Thanks!, im going to go redo this!?" She said going back to work on the adhesive.
He smiled and went out to patrol.

(Okay pick a franchise from these, Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, And Zelda)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back