• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"ever and always," Aqua said with a smile as she said with a smile looking up at him. "love you Peter" she said before leaning forward and giving him a kiss.

The group continued to trek through

Jabe continued to hold onto the lever as she looked out towards the doctor as he went through one fan than the other. She could feel the heat rising around her as it vented through. She started to shake as she felt the pain of her body caught fire. Jabe yelled out in pain as she tried to hold on to the lever as much as she could.
He kissed her back holding her tightly.

Once st the actual garden they saw the state of the tree life. The leaves were dead and the wood rotting.

The Doctor looked back. The last thing he saw of her. Was hee burning to nothingness until she could no longer hold it. The Doctor looked at the fan which was moving even more rapidly. Upstairs in the main room and wherr Bette was sunlight radiation was slowly cracking through the glass scorching anywhere it hit

He kissed her back holding her tightly.

Once st the actual garden they saw the state of the tree life. The leaves were dead and the wood rotting.

The Doctor looked back. The last thing he saw of her. Was hee burning to nothingness until she could no longer hold it. The Doctor looked at the fan which was moving even more rapidly. Upstairs in the main room and wherr Bette was sunlight radiation was slowly cracking through the glass scorching anywhere it hit
They shared a loving a passionate kiss
(awww the little hero beans)

"Oh this dosnt seem good at all" Mira said looking at the tree as they walked into the garden.

Emily looked up at the tree sadly "the poor thing..." she said seeing the dead leaves allover the ground and the trunk rotting away

Bette's eyes went wide as she watched the glass start to slowly crack before her. She was stuck in this room and there was nothing she could do to get out. Little beams of light were coming through as she tried her best to doge them.

They shared a loving a passionate kiss
(awww the little hero beans)

"Oh this dosnt seem good at all" Mira said looking at the tree as they walked into the garden.

Emily looked up at the tree sadly "the poor thing..." she said seeing the dead leaves allover the ground and the trunk rotting away

Bette's eyes went wide as she watched the glass start to slowly crack before her. She was stuck in this room and there was nothing she could do to get out. Little beams of light were coming through as she tried her best to doge them.
Once Peter pulled away he was grinning at her. "Feel better?"

Earl placed his hand on a tree. "We might be able to buy time." He said. He pointed his wand at the tree. Emily could see the gears of a new spell spinning in his head.

The Doctor looked back at the fan. He knee the chances of being fast enough to get past. Even with good timing. He closed his eyes. And stepped forward. Opening his eyes amd seeing he was still alive he ran to the lever and pulled it.

Once Peter pulled away he was grinning at her. "Feel better?"

Earl placed his hand on a tree. "We might be able to buy time." He said. He pointed his wand at the tree. Emily could see the gears of a new spell spinning in his head.

The Doctor looked back at the fan. He knee the chances of being fast enough to get past. Even with good timing. He closed his eyes. And stepped forward. Opening his eyes amd seeing he was still alive he ran to the lever and pulled it.
Aqua opened her eyes and looked at Peter as he pulled away from their kiss. The big grin on his face cause her to giggle as she gently nodded. "Much better" Aqua replied still lightly blushing.

Emily took a step back from the tree looking at it and then over to Earl. She could see his mind working at full fource. She coukd tell he was working on a new spell.

The whole station shook as a huge wave of light hit it. Bette closed her eyes expecting this was the end of her. As the guests at the main viewing platform braced themselves as well.

Aqua opened her eyes and looked at Peter as he pulled away from their kiss. The big grin on his face cause her to giggle as she gently nodded. "Much better" Aqua replied still lightly blushing.

Emily took a step back from the tree looking at it and then over to Earl. She could see his mind working at full fource. She coukd tell he was working on a new spell.

The whole station shook as a huge wave of light hit it. Bette closed her eyes expecting this was the end of her. As the guests at the main viewing platform braced themselves as well.
"Good." He said. "I gotta go. I wanna ask Hartley some questions which means heading to the precinct." He said.

"Medicora Florus." He muttered. There was no light with this spell. But the color began to come back to the tree. "You guys go on. It'll take time to teach someone else this spell. I keep the trees alive as long as it takes for you to find the Dr. Lang and properly vent the posion."

It went past them blocked by the force field.

The Doctor walked past the slowing Fans amd looked down at the pile of Ash that was Jabe's remains. He took out small vile from his pocket and scooped some of the ashes into it to give the men that had accompanied her.

"Good." He said. "I gotta go. I wanna ask Hartley some questions which means heading to the precinct." He said.

"Medicora Florus." He muttered. There was no light with this spell. But the color began to come back to the tree. "You guys go on. It'll take time to teach someone else this spell. I keep the trees alive as long as it takes for you to find the Dr. Lang and properly vent the posion."

It went past them blocked by the force field.

The Doctor walked past the slowing Fans amd looked down at the pile of Ash that was Jabe's remains. He took out small vile from his pocket and scooped some of the ashes into it to give the men that had accompanied her.
"Hartley?..." she wondered if this Hartley was a new employee or a convinct at the precinct. "That's fine Peter...be safe" she said giving him a quick kiss on the lips. She figured she could catch up on her chemistry work she didn't finish. (Will Hartley be escaping the normal prison?)

Emily attentively watched as the tree regained some of its color. The spell Earl cast buying them some more time.
"We will try to be as quick as possible...stay safe " Mira said
"I'm going to stay with Earl...he will be focused on keeping the tree alive someone has to watch his back" Emily said.

Bette opened her eyes looking around suprised that she was still here and not a cripy version of herself. The doors behind her were also opened now, to that she got up and quickly got out of the room. She was gathering up her composure as she walked back to the main viewing area. We're she saw the other guest trying to calm eachother down after the whole ordeal.

"Hartley?..." she wondered if this Hartley was a new employee or a convinct at the precinct. "That's fine Peter...be safe" she said giving him a quick kiss on the lips. She figured she could catch up on her chemistry work she didn't finish. (Will Hartley be escaping the normal prison?)

Emily attentively watched as the tree regained some of its color. The spell Earl cast buying them some more time.
"We will try to be as quick as possible...stay safe " Mira said
"I'm going to stay with Earl...he will be focused on keeping the tree alive someone has to watch his back" Emily said.

Bette opened her eyes looking around suprised that she was still here and not a cripy version of herself. The doors behind her were also opened now, to that she got up and quickly got out of the room. She was gathering up her composure as she walked back to the main viewing area. We're she saw the other guest trying to calm eachother down after the whole ordeal.
(Possibly depends on how their conversation goes) He went to the prison.

They all nodded. Jace looked more confident now that his notebook had returned to him. "This time I'm not wasting anytime." He said as he wrote in tbe notebook speaking sloud ad he did. "I felt the tip of my fingers go icey though it didn't bring me any pain or any form of discomfort. It felt as natural asnthe rising of the sun and setting of it too. It took me no time at all to realize that this noteboom had blessed me with the power of cold." To test it Jace held his hand at a wall and shot s beam of freezing energy.

The Doctor was there he just broke the news to the tree peoole and was walking sround looking furious.

(Possibly depends on how their conversation goes) He went to the prison.

They all nodded. Jace looked more confident now that his notebook had returned to him. "This time I'm not wasting anytime." He said as he wrote in tbe notebook speaking sloud ad he did. "I felt the tip of my fingers go icey though it didn't bring me any pain or any form of discomfort. It felt as natural asnthe rising of the sun and setting of it too. It took me no time at all to realize that this noteboom had blessed me with the power of cold." To test it Jace held his hand at a wall and shot s beam of freezing energy.

The Doctor was there he just broke the news to the tree peoole and was walking sround looking furious.
The guards greeted Peter, after seeing his work ID they asked how they could help.

"Having your powers ready to go....a better choice.." Mira commented seeing how long it took him before having to write it all down.

The two tree people took the news hard, saddened as the consold eachother. Bette did not say anything or went over to the Doctor seeing how furious he looked.

The guards greeted Peter, after seeing his work ID they asked how they could help.

"Having your powers ready to go....a better choice.." Mira commented seeing how long it took him before having to write it all down.

The two tree people took the news hard, saddened as the consold eachother. Bette did not say anything or went over to the Doctor seeing how furious he looked.
"Just give me an hour or so alone with him fellas."

They rest of them went on. Ealr sat down. "Every half hour I'll cast the spell again." He said.

The Doctor seemed to be looking for something. Once he seemee to figure it out he went over to the laster ostrich egg and smashed it against the wall. Within was a small machine. He fiddled with the machine and reversed Cassandra's teleport.

"Just give me an hour or so alone with him fellas."

They rest of them went on. Ealr sat down. "Every half hour I'll cast the spell again." He said.

The Doctor seemed to be looking for something. Once he seemee to figure it out he went over to the laster ostrich egg and smashed it against the wall. Within was a small machine. He fiddled with the machine and reversed Cassandra's teleport.
The guards set up a room with a meeting with Hartley. Stable stood between them as a hand cuffed Hartley sat on the other end.

"The spell is brilliant Earl...you are able to buy more time for the others. " Emily commented as she sat down next to him. "You could teach me the spell Earl if it would help" Emily commented unsure of casting this new spell countless of time would take out much of him.

Bette just watched as the Doctor went around surching for something, watching as he smashes the egg and messes with a machine that was on the inside.

"Oh you just had to See! Oh! All of there pathetic little faces it was just........oh..." The voice of Cassandra could be heard as the doctor brought her back. She looked suprised and she bit her lower lip being quite as her swiftly little eyes looked around. "Oh doctor seems you past my little test .."

The guards set up a room with a meeting with Hartley. Stable stood between them as a hand cuffed Hartley sat on the other end.

"The spell is brilliant Earl...you are able to buy more time for the others. " Emily commented as she sat down next to him. "You could teach me the spell Earl if it would help" Emily commented unsure of casting this new spell countless of time would take out much of him.

Bette just watched as the Doctor went around surching for something, watching as he smashes the egg and messes with a machine that was on the inside.

"Oh you just had to See! Oh! All of there pathetic little faces it was just........oh..." The voice of Cassandra could be heard as the doctor brought her back. She looked suprised and she bit her lower lip being quite as her swiftly little eyes looked around. "Oh doctor seems you past my little test .."
Peter sent the guards away and sat down. "Come in ye's not an animal." Peter unlocked Hartley's cuffs. "Better. Now we can talk like normal people."

"No time. You know I'm better at inventing spells than teaching them. Thats why I'm writing the spell book." He said walking to snother tree. He pointed is wand it. "Medicora Florus." He said. The color returned to it snd the leave started to grow again."

"People have died Cassandra you murdered them."

Peter sent the guards away and sat down. "Come in ye's not an animal." Peter unlocked Hartley's cuffs. "Better. Now we can talk like normal people."

"No time. You know I'm better at inventing spells than teaching them. Thats why I'm writing the spell book." He said walking to snother tree. He pointed is wand it. "Medicora Florus." He said. The color returned to it snd the leave started to grow again."

"People have died Cassandra you murdered them."
Hartley rubbed his wrists after Peter unlocked his cuffs. "you're kinda young to be working for the police department..." he commented looking over Peter as he took a seat on one of the chairs.

"yes, I know..." Emily said though she figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Emily watched as Earl stood up and walked over to another tree and cast the spell once more. She looked away from him and towards the entrance from which that came in. She kept her wand out just in case.

"...um...depending oh your definition of people....and that more than enough of a technicality to keep your lawyers busy for centuries, go ahead and take me to court doctor and just watch me smile and cry ...fluter...oh you will never win..." she said with confidence

Hartley rubbed his wrists after Peter unlocked his cuffs. "you're kinda young to be working for the police department..." he commented looking over Peter as he took a seat on one of the chairs.

"yes, I know..." Emily said though she figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Emily watched as Earl stood up and walked over to another tree and cast the spell once more. She looked away from him and towards the entrance from which that came in. She kept her wand out just in case.

"...um...depending oh your definition of people....and that more than enough of a technicality to keep your lawyers busy for centuries, go ahead and take me to court doctor and just watch me smile and cry ...fluter...oh you will never win..." she said with confidence
"Uh-huh." He said. "So then I guess you don't want to be friends?" He asked. "I'm working on working you a deal. You see I need your insight. And you want out of here. I'm here to discuss how we can make that happen. You haven't seriously hurt anyone yet, and Your dad isn't pressing charges for damage to his property. If you help me I can talk to the captain. He'll talk to the judge and you'll be out of here with little more than a slap on the wrist."

Splicers began to trickle in. Ones that can teleport.

"And creak." The Doctor said off handedly.

"Uh-huh." He said. "So then I guess you don't want to be friends?" He asked. "I'm working on working you a deal. You see I need your insight. And you want out of here. I'm here to discuss how we can make that happen. You haven't seriously hurt anyone yet, and Your dad isn't pressing charges for damage to his property. If you help me I can talk to the captain. He'll talk to the judge and you'll be out of here with little more than a slap on the wrist."

Splicers began to trickle in. Ones that can teleport.

"And creak." The Doctor said off handedly.
"I'm not keen in making friends with children" Hartley respond snooty looking at Peter still unsure about this kid as he continued to study him. Hartley was skeptical but he sat there and listened to what Peter had to say. "And how do I know you can even accomplish these things you are promising? Let alone know you aren't just lieing?..."

Emily quickly got up from were she was sitting. She cast a spell pushing them back, the teleporting taking her back as she did not expected.

"Creak?....what creak?" Cassandra said

"I'm not keen in making friends with children" Hartley respond snooty looking at Peter still unsure about this kid as he continued to study him. Hartley was skeptical but he sat there and listened to what Peter had to say. "And how do I know you can even accomplish these things you are promising? Let alone know you aren't just lieing?..."

Emily quickly got up from were she was sitting. She cast a spell pushing them back, the teleporting taking her back as she did not expected.

"Creak?....what creak?" Cassandra said

"Come on don't be coy." Peter said. "You've heard my voice beforeYou know who I am."

He kept working.

"You're creaking." The Doctor said.

"Come on don't be coy." Peter said. "You've heard my voice beforeYou know who I am."

He kept working.

"You're creaking." The Doctor said.
Hartley smirked "yes I know who you are...the smart little spider....would have though someone as smart as yourself you have something to descise your voice...." He replied holding his hands infront of him. "So a smart kid...who doubles as a hero and works for the police...busy life you live little spider....so how is your little speedster friend taking the news of his dear friend Wells?"

Emily yelp as she froze one of the Splicers that appeared right in front of her startling her. "I didn't know some of these could teleport!" She said keeping on top of things keeping them away from Earl and herself the teleportation making it difficult.

"What?!..." Cassandra stops to listen herself and hears the cracking "Oh no...no ...no I am drying out!" She says looking around frantically "mostrorize me! I need to be mostrorized!" She yelled

Hartley smirked "yes I know who you are...the smart little spider....would have though someone as smart as yourself you have something to descise your voice...." He replied holding his hands infront of him. "So a smart kid...who doubles as a hero and works for the police...busy life you live little spider....so how is your little speedster friend taking the news of his dear friend Wells?"

Emily yelp as she froze one of the Splicers that appeared right in front of her startling her. "I didn't know some of these could teleport!" She said keeping on top of things keeping them away from Earl and herself the teleportation making it difficult.

"What?!..." Cassandra stops to listen herself and hears the cracking "Oh no...no ...no I am drying out!" She says looking around frantically "mostrorize me! I need to be mostrorized!" She yelled
"No idea." He said. "I want to make sure Wells is held responsible for what he did. I want to maje sure he takse responsibility. I kniw that he's going to admit it in the press to avoid being called out by me. You know more about him than anyone else."

"You can apparate you know." He said.

The Doctor watched her wordlessly.

"No idea." He said. "I want to make sure Wells is held responsible for what he did. I want to maje sure he takse responsibility. I kniw that he's going to admit it in the press to avoid being called out by me. You know more about him than anyone else."

"You can apparate you know." He said.

The Doctor watched her wordlessly.
"Of course he needs to pay for what he has done, he ruined so many lives...so many people died because of him. I tried to tell him to warn him of the dangers...the project, the accelerator was both our responsibilities and he ignored me tossed me aside.., and all I did was stay silent." Hartley said forming his hands-on tight fists. "Wells admitting to the press about the wrong he did suppose to fix everything?! He disserves more than people knowing his secret."

"yes, I know I can..." Emily replied however she wasn't very fond of the feeling apparating gave her. "Petrificus Totalus" she said catching a splicer the got close to Earl.

"Moisturize me! oh heavens! someone help me I'm drying out it's too hot here...oh no pleas Doctor help me!" Cassandra yelled in a panic. Bette looked out in horror, yes she thought Cassandra was a b***h but she didn't deserve this torcher. Or more likely she didn't think the Doctor would just stand there and let it happen. "..what are you doing Doctor help her..." she said.

"Of course he needs to pay for what he has done, he ruined so many lives...so many people died because of him. I tried to tell him to warn him of the dangers...the project, the accelerator was both our responsibilities and he ignored me tossed me aside.., and all I did was stay silent." Hartley said forming his hands-on tight fists. "Wells admitting to the press about the wrong he did suppose to fix everything?! He disserves more than people knowing his secret."

"yes, I know I can..." Emily replied however she wasn't very fond of the feeling apparating gave her. "Petrificus Totalus" she said catching a splicer the got close to Earl.

"Moisturize me! oh heavens! someone help me I'm drying out it's too hot here...oh no pleas Doctor help me!" Cassandra yelled in a panic. Bette looked out in horror, yes she thought Cassandra was a b***h but she didn't deserve this torcher. Or more likely she didn't think the Doctor would just stand there and let it happen. "..what are you doing Doctor help her..." she said.
Peter leaned back in his chair. "I'm not going to help you kill him. But I will offer you a chance to get back at him. I think Well's is hiding something way bigger than the partical accelerator incident." He said.

Jace Ben and Mira found their way to her labs. "What weapons are you carrying. I'll allow no one into my lab with weapons."

"Everything has its time and everything dies." The Doctor said.

Peter leaned back in his chair. "I'm not going to help you kill him. But I will offer you a chance to get back at him. I think Well's is hiding something way bigger than the partical accelerator incident." He said.

Jace Ben and Mira found their way to her labs. "What weapons are you carrying. I'll allow no one into my lab with weapons."

"Everything has its time and everything dies." The Doctor said.
"I dont know of just exposing him to another 'project' he is working on will do much good....I don't feel like it will cause him the same pain as what he had caused the people in this city.....But if I help you in discovering such a plan...I get my freedom from this place?.." Hartley asked

"Weapons?...we carry no weapons...we are here to help," Mirajane said.

"I AM TOO YOUNG!" Cassandra yelled out in pain as she dried and the middle of her exploded sending Cassandra bits all over the room.

Batte looked at the Doctor in complete shock not at all expecting to get such an answer from him. Her expression was that of disbelief as she just saw Cassandra explode in front of her eyes.

"I dont know of just exposing him to another 'project' he is working on will do much good....I don't feel like it will cause him the same pain as what he had caused the people in this city.....But if I help you in discovering such a plan...I get my freedom from this place?.." Hartley asked

"Weapons?...we carry no weapons...we are here to help," Mirajane said.

"I AM TOO YOUNG!" Cassandra yelled out in pain as she dried and the middle of her exploded sending Cassandra bits all over the room.

Batte looked at the Doctor in complete shock not at all expecting to get such an answer from him. Her expression was that of disbelief as she just saw Cassandra explode in front of her eyes.
"Little more than a slap on the wrist." Peter said.

The door unlocked.

The Doctor walked off to make sure everyone is okay.

"Little more than a slap on the wrist." Peter said.

The door unlocked.

The Doctor walked off to make sure everyone is okay.
"I'm in if it will get me out of this drab place..." He said

Mirajane walked in with Ben and Jace cautiously.

Those that survive the incident were getting together and helping out eachother. Many of them taking their chance to gather themselves and leave the space station and the horror behind.

"I'm in if it will get me out of this drab place..." He said

Mirajane walked in with Ben and Jace cautiously.

Those that survive the incident were getting together and helping out eachother. Many of them taking their chance to gather themselves and leave the space station and the horror behind.
"Cool." He said. A few hours later and a little bit of respectful arguing with the captain Hartley was released. Of course that ended up on the news and Peter got angry phone calls from almost all of star labs. He sat with Aqua on speaker listening to Caitlin who obciously had the most to say and the most severe tone when she hung up he sighed and leaned back. "Well there we go. Now they all hate me. Spider-Man sucks and balance is restored to the multiverse." He said in a much lighter tone than the situation seemed to have called for.

Andrew Ryan came on over the speakers. "Betraying me Doctor? I always knew you would." He said. Jace looked around. "He's about to release poison gas into her lab."

The Doctor approached Bette. "You okay?"

"Cool." He said. A few hours later and a little bit of respectful arguing with the captain Hartley was released. Of course that ended up on the news and Peter got angry phone calls from almost all of star labs. He sat with Aqua on speaker listening to Caitlin who obciously had the most to say and the most severe tone when she hung up he sighed and leaned back. "Well there we go. Now they all hate me. Spider-Man sucks and balance is restored to the multiverse." He said in a much lighter tone than the situation seemed to have called for.

Andrew Ryan came on over the speakers. "Betraying me Doctor? I always knew you would." He said. Jace looked around. "He's about to release poison gas into her lab."

The Doctor approached Bette. "You okay?"
Peter had filled in Aqua to what had happened, she agreed and trust his judgment, understanding why he helped Hartley out. Aqua looked down at the phone on the coffee table, hand gently and Peter's back as she gently rubbed it. Caitlin was beyond furious, it really scared Aqua and Caitlin sure had a lot to say. Once Caitlin hang up she watched as Peter sighed and leaned back on the couch. "...they don't hate you...well, I don't think Caitlin and Cisco really hate you...they are just upset....they don't have the best of history with Hartley so this news is not sitting well with them..." Aqua said shifting on the couch to face Peter gently grabbing onto his chin to have him face her. "...and don't say that...Spider-Man does not suck not one bit...don't think that...you had to do this...and it's all going to work out in the long run..."

"poison gas?...that's not good!" Mira said panicked but trying to stay calm. "Is there anything we can do to stop this?" she asked looking at Ben and Jace. She was not sure if there was a and alien that she and Ben could be transformed to that could withstand the Poison but then that left Jace and the doctor.

Bette had left the main gathering room and found herself in another private observation room. "I think I am..." she said not leaving her view of the window.

Peter had filled in Aqua to what had happened, she agreed and trust his judgment, understanding why he helped Hartley out. Aqua looked down at the phone on the coffee table, hand gently and Peter's back as she gently rubbed it. Caitlin was beyond furious, it really scared Aqua and Caitlin sure had a lot to say. Once Caitlin hang up she watched as Peter sighed and leaned back on the couch. "...they don't hate you...well, I don't think Caitlin and Cisco really hate you...they are just upset....they don't have the best of history with Hartley so this news is not sitting well with them..." Aqua said shifting on the couch to face Peter gently grabbing onto his chin to have him face her. "...and don't say that...Spider-Man does not suck not one bit...don't think that...you had to do this...and it's all going to work out in the long run..."

"poison gas?...that's not good!" Mira said panicked but trying to stay calm. "Is there anything we can do to stop this?" she asked looking at Ben and Jace. She was not sure if there was a and alien that she and Ben could be transformed to that could withstand the Poison but then that left Jace and the doctor.

Bette had left the main gathering room and found herself in another private observation room. "I think I am..." she said not leaving her view of the window.
"Wells is hiding something. Something a lot bigger than the partical acceleator." He said.

(The Doctor is the woman who's being poisoned)

"You want to go home?" He asked very seriously. Some people found themselves unable to travel with the Doctor. He was giving her an out if she wanted it. (Up to you. I already have an idea for if she says yes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back