• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Peter....hey..." Aqua said wrapping her hands around his waist and hugging him placing her head on his back "its okay...we will stop him..." she said

Caitlin jumped at the sound of Peter punching the wall "Peter!?" she said looking over "why would you do that?!" she said standing up from her chair figuring he broke his hand.

"woh...Peter Buddy....we are all upset this didnt work...we will figure it out..." Cisco said
"I'm fine." He said. Why did he lose his temper like that?

He hugged back. "Yeah."
she leaned into him as he hugged her back. She knew that it was not really fine even if he told her it was. Letting go of her hug she reached up to cup his cheeks in her hands and looked up at him. "Peter...we will solve this okay...dont worry I know we can do it I know you can do it....you are the amazing spiderman after all" she said looking up at him with a gentle smile.

she leaned into him as he hugged her back. She knew that it was not really fine even if he told her it was. Letting go of her hug she reached up to cup his cheeks in her hands and looked up at him. "Peter...we will solve this okay...dont worry I know we can do it I know you can do it....you are the amazing spiderman after all" she said looking up at him with a gentle smile.
"I know." He said

"I know." He said
"good" she said with her smile that would always cause her eyes to close. She pulled him down to be able to reach him and kissed him. When she broke the kiss she reached up and kissed the tip of his nose, before letting go of his cheeks.

"good" she said with her smile that would always cause her eyes to close. She pulled him down to be able to reach him and kissed him. When she broke the kiss she reached up and kissed the tip of his nose, before letting go of his cheeks.
He kissed her back.

"Cisco let's start making a list of everywhere we know he's been. He's boind to show up again."
"mercury labs for sure...Barry's old home, STAR Labs, Barry said he has seen him as he is running through the streets" Cisco said

"our apartment too..." Aqua added remembering how he had taken Peter that night.

"mercury labs for sure...Barry's old home, STAR Labs, Barry said he has seen him as he is running through the streets" Cisco said

"our apartment too..." Aqua added remembering how he had taken Peter that night.
"Okay. Keep an eye out." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back