• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
It wasn't long before the evil speedster ran in and got caught in the forcefield.
"Wow it actually worked!" Cisco said with excitement as he saw the monitors.

"Let us see what we have caught" Wells said moving over to the forcefield followed by Joe, Eddie and the task force.

"Wow it actually worked!" Cisco said with excitement as he saw the monitors.

"Let us see what we have caught" Wells said moving over to the forcefield followed by Joe, Eddie and the task force.
Peter was little less sure. This guy didn't set off his Spider-Sense.

Devon walked forward toward Kakariko.

Peter was little less sure. This guy didn't set off his Spider-Sense.

Devon walked forward toward Kakariko.
Aqua looked up at Peter at were he was punched and then over at Wells that moved closer to the forcefield along with the taskforce and detectives behind him pointing guns. Aqua left her corner and move a closer distance to the forcefield and the others.

Erza followed walking a long the wagon

Aqua looked up at Peter at were he was punched and then over at Wells that moved closer to the forcefield along with the taskforce and detectives behind him pointing guns. Aqua left her corner and move a closer distance to the forcefield and the others.

Erza followed walking a long the wagon
(He wasn't punched)

They found themselves at anothet wilight enterance.

(I ment perched...sorry typo and phone auto corrected. Because he is up high perched on the wall)

Erza waited for Devon to be able let him in.
(Oh) Peter landed on the ground. One of the task force members pointed their gun at him.

He used the enchantment on them again.

(Oh) Peter landed on the ground. One of the task force members pointed their gun at him.

He used the enchantment on them again.
Joe was going to jump in and intervine but Eddie jumped before he could "stand down...he is here to help" he ordered

Erza looked down at her armor as DEvon casted the enchantment on them once again

Joe was going to jump in and intervine but Eddie jumped before he could "stand down...he is here to help" he ordered

Erza looked down at her armor as DEvon casted the enchantment on them once again
The man just nodded and retrained his gun on the man. "Something's wrong." Peter said walking up to the forcefield. "Who are you?" The speedster ignored him. "Harrison Wells. We meet at last."

"Alright. Once more into the abyss."

The man just nodded and retrained his gun on the man. "Something's wrong." Peter said walking up to the forcefield. "Who are you?" The speedster ignored him. "Harrison Wells. We meet at last."

"Alright. Once more into the abyss."
Joe also moved on closed to the forcefield wanting to find out questions to Barry's past. But was ignored when he asked a question. Eddie was becoming nervous.

"What do you what with the tachyonic particles?" Wells replies

"Right" Erza said mentally prepared as she followed into the twilight.

Joe also moved on closed to the forcefield wanting to find out questions to Barry's past. But was ignored when he asked a question. Eddie was becoming nervous.

"What do you what with the tachyonic particles?" Wells replies

"Right" Erza said mentally prepared as she followed into the twilight.
"My goals are beyond your understanding." He said. It was hitting Peter. "Don't talk to it. Everyon shut up!" He yelled. A few seconds of silence. "Oh I'm nothing like the flash some might say I'm the reverse."

"It's not real it's a recording." Peter said. "Holgraphic. Dammit. Somehow he knew that we were going to set this up."

It was the same unsettling constantly dimly lit realm.

"My goals are beyond your understanding." He said. It was hitting Peter. "Don't talk to it. Everyon shut up!" He yelled. A few seconds of silence. "Oh I'm nothing like the flash some might say I'm the reverse."

"It's not real it's a recording." Peter said. "Holgraphic. Dammit. Somehow he knew that we were going to set this up."

It was the same unsettling constantly dimly lit realm.
Wells was going to answer the reverse flash but stoped as Peter interjected. Wells seemed a bit upset that he interjected.

Joe wanted answers about Barry's mother and was not going to stay quite. Joe was about to say something when the speedster answered. "Are you sure about this?" Joe aske Spidy

Wells was going to answer the reverse flash but stoped as Peter interjected. Wells seemed a bit upset that he interjected.

Joe wanted answers about Barry's mother and was not going to stay quite. Joe was about to say something when the speedster answered. "Are you sure about this?" Joe aske Spidy
"We've been duped. Cisco shut it off." Peter said.

"He's not real." Peter said firmly.
Cisco staied quite for a minute, he didn't want to do this but Peter was very sure about this. And after all her had full confidence in his friend. Taking in a breath and reliving it he went to shut it all off. "Shutting it down" he said.

Cisco staied quite for a minute, he didn't want to do this but Peter was very sure about this. And after all her had full confidence in his friend. Taking in a breath and reliving it he went to shut it all off. "Shutting it down" he said.
When he shut it down the yellowan disappeared as wellm but not in the sense that he ran away. He just didn't disappeared. "How did he know?" Peter asked. He looked at Wells. "You and your people at Star Labs should check to see if he's in your systems somehow Doctor Wells."

They were once again in the discomforting realm of dimly lit twilight.

When he shut it down the yellowan disappeared as wellm but not in the sense that he ran away. He just didn't disappeared. "How did he know?" Peter asked. He looked at Wells. "You and your people at Star Labs should check to see if he's in your systems somehow Doctor Wells."

They were once again in the discomforting realm of dimly lit twilight.
(Sorry was catching up what I messed on the academy...no notifications >->)
"I'll be sure to do a full investigation....Spiderman...." Wells replied.

Erza hated the feeling of discomfort everytime they entered. However, she pushed it aside she needed to get Link to that healer

(Sorry was catching up what I messed on the academy...no notifications >->)
"I'll be sure to do a full investigation....Spiderman...." Wells replied.

Erza hated the feeling of discomfort everytime they entered. However, she pushed it aside she needed to get Link to that healer
He nodded. He whispered. "I don't siluspect anyone in star labs would be on his side. But if he's smart he might be able to hack us." He said assuring Wells that he didn't suspect him.

Devon created horses for the two of them.

He nodded. He whispered. "I don't siluspect anyone in star labs would be on his side. But if he's smart he might be able to hack us." He said assuring Wells that he didn't suspect him.

Devon created horses for the two of them.
Wells simply nodded

Erza looked at the horse, riding the horse would help them get to their destination faster. "Are you sure your magic energy can handle all of this" Erza asked

Wells simply nodded

Erza looked at the horse, riding the horse would help them get to their destination faster. "Are you sure your magic energy can handle all of this" Erza asked
Eventually they all left for the night. Keeping taskforce people on the guard.

"I'll have to." He said.

"Great. Another mystery on our hands." He said losing his temper very suddenly and punching through a wall.
"Peter....hey..." Aqua said wrapping her hands around his waist and hugging him placing her head on his back "its okay...we will stop him..." she said

Caitlin jumped at the sound of Peter punching the wall "Peter!?" she said looking over "why would you do that?!" she said standing up from her chair figuring he broke his hand.

"woh...Peter Buddy....we are all upset this didnt work...we will figure it out..." Cisco said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back