• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Why?" He asked. "I have to do this Eddie."

Devon created a horse and a wagon for Link. "I can walk." Link said. "Yeah but this'll be faster and we have to get you to Kakariko as soon as possible."
"no, you dont have too....there are others out there...the people from STAR Labs can take care of the setting up.....look Peter I have a feeling Spiderman and Flash my do you some harm if you go" Eddie said

"I know you dont like the idea, but Devon has a point.....the faster you get healed the faster you will be able to defeat any evil" she said

"no, you dont have too....there are others out there...the people from STAR Labs can take care of the setting up.....look Peter I have a feeling Spiderman and Flash my do you some harm if you go" Eddie said

"I know you dont like the idea, but Devon has a point.....the faster you get healed the faster you will be able to defeat any evil" she said
"Eddie. Follow me." He said.

"Yep that's the only reason. Let's go." Devon said.

"Peter, im serious...about this" Eddie said following him just to amuse him
Erza frowned at Devon
He went to the lab where there weren't any camera's. "You want to know why I vouch for Spidey? Do you really want to know why I don't like this task force you have against him. Let me show you." The sixteen year old instructed and the black suit listened as his clothing turned into the new black suit of Spider-Man.

"What do you mean?" Link asked. "nothing. Really. Let's go." Devon was having a hard time keeping it secret.

He went to the lab where there weren't any camera's. "You want to know why I vouch for Spidey? Do you really want to know why I don't like this task force you have against him. Let me show you." The sixteen year old instructed and the black suit listened as his clothing turned into the new black suit of Spider-Man.

"What do you mean?" Link asked. "nothing. Really. Let's go." Devon was having a hard time keeping it secret.
Eddie looked at Peter strangely unsure of what was going on "what are you talking about Peter...this isn't time for one of your jokes" He said folding his arms and staring at Peter a bit with annoyance that he wasn't being taken seriously. When he saw the clothing of Peter morph from his normal clothes to the black suit he saw Spiderman in last night he almost keeled over. "but...you...he.....eh eh...how?....why?....ah..." (he broke eddie)

Erza didn't say anything as she just walked in front of the horse

Eddie looked at Peter strangely unsure of what was going on "what are you talking about Peter...this isn't time for one of your jokes" He said folding his arms and staring at Peter a bit with annoyance that he wasn't being taken seriously. When he saw the clothing of Peter morph from his normal clothes to the black suit he saw Spiderman in last night he almost keeled over. "but...you...he.....eh eh...how?....why?....ah..." (he broke eddie)

Erza didn't say anything as she just walked in front of the horse
"I'm Spider-Man. And I'm out there every night from stopping muggings to saving the whole city." He said. "I was stopping a gang war last night."

Devon walked by her. "This is getting difficult to keep from him." He whispered.

"I'm Spider-Man. And I'm out there every night from stopping muggings to saving the whole city." He said. "I was stopping a gang war last night."

Devon walked by her. "This is getting difficult to keep from him." He whispered.
"Why?...why are you doing such a stupid thing like that?! You just a kid!...Its already bad enough you are out here in the CCPD instead of being a teen, getting into missgif, going out and doing kids stuff" Eddie said still trying to make since out of what he had just discovered

Erza did not respond right away, she was in deep thought. "I just can't find the right moment....what if it upsets him?....besides we will find the doctor and everything will be alright..." Erza said, it was noticeable that she was in deep conflict with herself.

"Why?...why are you doing such a stupid thing like that?! You just a kid!...Its already bad enough you are out here in the CCPD instead of being a teen, getting into missgif, going out and doing kids stuff" Eddie said still trying to make since out of what he had just discovered

Erza did not respond right away, she was in deep thought. "I just can't find the right moment....what if it upsets him?....besides we will find the doctor and everything will be alright..." Erza said, it was noticeable that she was in deep conflict with herself.
"Because I have a responsibility to use these powers to help people. Eddie what's stupid is focusing recourses on trying to arrest someone who's trying to help." He said. "The pictures a lot bigger than you can imagine and I need you to get off my back."

"He had a right to know." Devon said.

"Because I have a responsibility to use these powers to help people. Eddie what's stupid is focusing recourses on trying to arrest someone who's trying to help." He said. "The pictures a lot bigger than you can imagine and I need you to get off my back."

"He had a right to know." Devon said.
"The police are already here to help that is our job!" He said "and how do you explain the flash, he tried stealing tech and killed security guards at Mercury..." Eddie answered

"I can understand that,......this is harder then fighting some beast or an arch villain

"The police are already here to help that is our job!" He said "and how do you explain the flash, he tried stealing tech and killed security guards at Mercury..." Eddie answered

"I can understand that,......this is harder then fighting some beast or an arch villain
"That wasn't the flash." He said. "I've met the flash and this guy. He's way worse. You have to trust me on this Eddie." He said. "Police can't fight what I've been fighting."

"I'll wait for you to be ready to tell him." He said.

"That wasn't the flash." He said. "I've met the flash and this guy. He's way worse. You have to trust me on this Eddie." He said. "Police can't fight what I've been fighting."

"I'll wait for you to be ready to tell him." He said.
"There are two speeding men?....I..." Eddie stop thinking this over "Ill have to trust you Peter....this is bigger than I thought..." he said unsure how to go about breaking up the special task force after he made such a big deal about it. "at least let me and my task force come along as back up"

"thank you," she said looking back at Link

"There are two speeding men?....I..." Eddie stop thinking this over "Ill have to trust you Peter....this is bigger than I thought..." he said unsure how to go about breaking up the special task force after he made such a big deal about it. "at least let me and my task force come along as back up"

"thank you," she said looking back at Link
"Go for it. The task force is a good idea. When you aren't shooting at me or the flash." He said.

Link was sleeping.

"Go for it. The task force is a good idea. When you aren't shooting at me or the flash." He said.

Link was sleeping.
"fine...I need to just rethink the task force...." Eddie said the shock of all this still can be seen on his face

Erza went back to her thoughts as they walked. She never thought she would have such a difficult time talking to someone.

"fine...I need to just rethink the task force...." Eddie said the shock of all this still can be seen on his face

Erza went back to her thoughts as they walked. She never thought she would have such a difficult time talking to someone.
His suit turned back to his clothes. "We gotta go soon." He said.

"Welcome to Hyrule field." He said as they stepped into the expansive plain area.

His suit turned back to his clothes. "We gotta go soon." He said.

"Welcome to Hyrule field." He said as they stepped into the expansive plain area.
"I'll go set things up with my men" Eddie said walking away

"this gives me an eery l feeling..." Erz a said quitely as she looks around

(Well I guess more peaceful looking then beautiful...but I like open spaces so it's pretty to me 😆 so would it look more darker and scaryer)
(It normally looks nice and peaceful the multicored wall like part in the picture is Twilight. Let's just keep going)

The fateful hour came. Peter sat in the corner of a wall high above everyone in the shadows.

(It normally looks nice and peaceful the multicored wall like part in the picture is Twilight. Let's just keep going)

The fateful hour came. Peter sat in the corner of a wall high above everyone in the shadows.
(Sorry pressed post before I finished)

Aqua took the other corner of the room, cousantating, and keeping her camouflage. Caitlin along with Wells were sitting by the control panel sending out pulses, to attract their guy. Eddie was standing next to Joe with some of the taskforce behind them waiting.

(Sorry pressed post before I finished)

Aqua took the other corner of the room, cousantating, and keeping her camouflage. Caitlin along with Wells were sitting by the control panel sending out pulses, to attract their guy. Eddie was standing next to Joe with some of the taskforce behind them waiting.
It wasn't long before the evil speedster ran in and got caught in the forcefield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back