• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"well I restocked the fridge up this morning while you went to the CCPD.." she said rolling up her sleeves "what would you Ilke me to make for dinner?...or we can order in something too" she offred
"You don't have to cook me anything. I can manage." He said not wanting to be a bother.

"Surprise me." He didn't seem as into things right now. Something felt off with him.
Aqua could feel something was wrong, he would normally list something he was craving "Peter?...are you sure you are feeling okay?" she said in a worried tone reaching up to touch his cheek and forehead.

Aqua moved her hand back in confusion, he never backs away from her like that before. He had always been okay with her being affectionate with him. "Peter?..you okay?"
"I... Don't know." He said. "We don't need you." He said suddenly in a low gutteral voice.

He landed on a church. "What is going on with us. Me. Why do I keep talking in plural?"
Aqua stopped the roof top of the next building was to far. Stoping mear inches before falling. She stood there as Peter swinged out of sight. She pulled out her phone and called Cisco

Aqua stopped the roof top of the next building was to far. Stoping mear inches before falling. She stood there as Peter swinged out of sight. She pulled out her phone and called Cisco
Peter went to STAR Labs to get this costume checked for real.

Peter went to STAR Labs to get this costume checked for real.
"Peter?...I thought you and Aqua went home?.." Caitlin said walking over to him

"Okay....thats weird...he was...okay,.... you want to come over, I'll help you find him....wait he just came in...okay bye," Cisco said getting up and walking over to Peter and Catlin. "Peter, what you doing here this late?" he asked

"Peter?...I thought you and Aqua went home?.." Caitlin said walking over to him

"Okay....thats weird...he was...okay,.... you want to come over, I'll help you find him....wait he just came in...okay bye," Cisco said getting up and walking over to Peter and Catlin. "Peter, what you doing here this late?" he asked
"Something's weird's going on with us. Me. This suit. Take a sample. We.. I have to know what it is."

"Something's weird's going on with us. Me. This suit. Take a sample. We.. I have to know what it is."
(sorry got lost thanks for the tag )
"I told you we needed to make tests.."Cisco said leading Peter so they could start the tests.

"You just let him go with something you hand no clue what the side effects were and not testing?!" Catlin yelled out to Cisco scolding both boys (Cat she is just the mom of the group)

(sorry got lost thanks for the tag )
"I told you we needed to make tests.."Cisco said leading Peter so they could start the tests.

"You just let him go with something you hand no clue what the side effects were and not testing?!" Catlin yelled out to Cisco scolding both boys (Cat she is just the mom of the group)
"Just do the damn test!" Peter yelled losing his temper again.

They quickly found out the suit was alive.
(....Kai really is not letting anyone interact with you)

Aqua had made her way over to STAR labs but stayed back in the control room as Cisco and Caitlin tested Peter.

"...Peter from the tests I took whatever that suite thing is that Cisco had in her lab ...its alive"

(....Kai really is not letting anyone interact with you)

Aqua had made her way over to STAR labs but stayed back in the control room as Cisco and Caitlin tested Peter.

"...Peter from the tests I took whatever that suite thing is that Cisco had in her lab ...its alive"
(I've noticed. *Sigh* I don't know what to do about it tho.)

"It's what?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back