• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(I've noticed. *Sigh* I don't know what to do about it tho.)

"It's what?" He asked
(talk to him?.... it's not making rping too much fun....not sure if the others might just be busy. I feel like he doesn't like me...)

" dude.... it's like you have an alien in you....you think it's going to hatch babies in you?" Cisco joked making the motion of an alien coming out of his shirt

"CISCO!...no time for you movie references or jokes....this is serious!" Caitlin said

(talk to him?.... it's not making rping too much fun....not sure if the others might just be busy. I feel like he doesn't like me...)

" dude.... it's like you have an alien in you....you think it's going to hatch babies in you?" Cisco joked making the motion of an alien coming out of his shirt

"CISCO!...no time for you movie references or jokes....this is serious!" Caitlin said
(Don't worry about it I am talking to him)
"How do we get it off?"

(Don't worry about it I am talking to him)
"How do we get it off?"
(okay......I really think we should all just get time to interact with each other and be all crazy fun adventures. it's a magic school with everyone having different abilities the interactions are endless! That's why I joined when Rcticwolf invited me)

Aqua sat in the chair, hugging her knees in the control room in the med bay. She watched and listened to the whole conversation

"I am not sure.." Caitlin said

(okay......I really think we should all just get time to interact with each other and be all crazy fun adventures. it's a magic school with everyone having different abilities the interactions are endless! That's why I joined when Rcticwolf invited me)

Aqua sat in the chair, hugging her knees in the control room in the med bay. She watched and listened to the whole conversation

"I am not sure.." Caitlin said
(Yeah)

"Great so I'm stuck with an alien on me." He said.

(Yeah)

"Great so I'm stuck with an alien on me." He said.
(also I really like what you told him that was so nice of you. I do think he just got a little excited ^-^ you are a good friend to everyone one this site )

"yes?....for now it seems" Cisco said

"dont worry Peter there is bound to be a way to get it off of you.." Caitlin said

(also I really like what you told him that was so nice of you. I do think he just got a little excited ^-^ you are a good friend to everyone one this site )

"yes?....for now it seems" Cisco said

"dont worry Peter there is bound to be a way to get it off of you.." Caitlin said
(I was new to roleplaying once)

"We will not let you seperate us!" He said suddenly standing up.

(I was new to roleplaying once)

"We will not let you seperate us!" He said suddenly standing up.
(I know and so was I....oh God the first RPs if they are still excited XD lol...but I understand ^-^ and I'm glad you just art those bully mean ones to the new rps ^-^ )

"woh is that the alien? it can talk!" Cisco said with amazement

(I know and so was I....oh God the first RPs if they are still excited XD lol...but I understand ^-^ and I'm glad you just art those bully mean ones to the new rps ^-^ )

"woh is that the alien? it can talk!" Cisco said with amazement
(Well that's very sweet of you)

"It is both of us. Now leave us alone!" Peter shouted.

"Get this thing off me!" He yelled
"See!" Cisco shouted
"I am trying but, I don't know what could possibly take that thing off without running more tests on the samples!" Caitlin yelled

"WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!" Aqua yelled into the speakers from the control room.

"See!" Cisco shouted
"I am trying but, I don't know what could possibly take that thing off without running more tests on the samples!" Caitlin yelled

"WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!" Aqua yelled into the speakers from the control room.
"SHUT UP YOU BROAD! WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!" The suit yelled through Peter.

"Peter!" Caitlin yelled

"It's okay guys.....I know it's not him.." she said but a tone of hut could be heard in her voice. "Just let him be Caitlin...." she said.
Peter was holding his head. "Get off me! I don't want you." Then he stopped. "I'm in control again... For now."

Peter was holding his head. "Get off me! I don't want you." Then he stopped. "I'm in control again... For now."
"Peter will you be alright? Or should we lock you up?.." Caitlin asked seeing he was back in control.
Cisco had run off to start on test of how to get what ever the black goop off of Peter

*Put me in the pipeline." He said.
Caitlin nodded taking a look over at the mirror that lead to the control room. She gave Aqua a look of 'please come with me' Caitlin knew that Peter had control now, but she as afraid of the creature using Peter as a host.

Aqua left the control room and walked with Caitlin taking Peter to the Pipeline.

Caitlin nodded taking a look over at the mirror that lead to the control room. She gave Aqua a look of 'please come with me' Caitlin knew that Peter had control now, but she as afraid of the creature using Peter as a host.

Aqua left the control room and walked with Caitlin taking Peter to the Pipeline.
Peter followed them.

He went in and sat down.
Aqua quietly watched Peter walk into the holding cell and sit. She stood there as the door shut in between Aqua and Peter, locking Peter within the Pipeline. Caitlin made sure it was secured as she sadly looked over at Aqua standing there and over to Peter at one of the holding cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back