• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
The beams hit and exploded bushing them back. Graysu grunted his teeth as he ran towards Pinto a flam sward appearing on his right hand, jumping and coming down at him.

"that is fine...you just be safe where ever your travels might take you" Erza said looking over at him
He had to sidestep to dodge the attack. He barely dodged. "Nice one." He said.

Link nodded. "I'm gonna go train." He walked off.

He had to sidestep to dodge the attack. He barely dodged. "Nice one." He said.

Link nodded. "I'm gonna go train." He walked off.
The sword made contact with the ground scorching the earth. Garysu smirked at the complement as he swanged the sword once more

"Alright...have a great training as well" she replied looking back at the surrounding landscape.

The sword made contact with the ground scorching the earth. Garysu smirked at the complement as he swanged the sword once more

"Alright...have a great training as well" she replied looking back at the surrounding landscape.
The speed, the power, all of it culminated in something Pinto did not expect. The sword made contact. "Yeowch!" Pinto jumped back his forearm lightly burned.

He went to find a quietly place to train.

The speed, the power, all of it culminated in something Pinto did not expect. The sword made contact. "Yeowch!" Pinto jumped back his forearm lightly burned.

He went to find a quietly place to train.
Graysu was pleased with coming in contact with Pinto. May it be his inner Natsu ecstatic to have gotten a hit in. He went for another swing of his sword followed by a kick

Graysu was pleased with coming in contact with Pinto. May it be his inner Natsu ecstatic to have gotten a hit in. He went for another swing of his sword followed by a kick
Caught if guard both attacks hit. Pinto instinctively almost transformed. For just a split second Graytsu saw his hair flicker with a golden color before it returned to black.

Caught if guard both attacks hit. Pinto instinctively almost transformed. For just a split second Graytsu saw his hair flicker with a golden color before it returned to black.
As he swing the fire sword the small flicker in Pintos hair caught Graytsu off guard sor a second

Graytsu went on the defance, dodging and blocking the attacks so far.
He increased his speed and power steadily it kept going like this for an hour until the porta earings wore off and the two separated. "Whoo! That was fun." Pinto said. Natsu was none too happy that he was stuck being part of gray but he let that go in favor of his other question. "Your hair turned gold why?"

He increased his speed and power steadily it kept going like this for an hour until the porta earings wore off and the two separated. "Whoo! That was fun." Pinto said. Natsu was none too happy that he was stuck being part of gray but he let that go in favor of his other question. "Your hair turned gold why?"
Gray enjoyed the fight but was glad that he wasn't apart of Natsu as well. He looked over at Pinto also wondering the same thing after noticing the small spark of his hair changing color during their fight. "Yea Pinto, what was that all about?..."

Gray enjoyed the fight but was glad that he wasn't apart of Natsu as well. He looked over at Pinto also wondering the same thing after noticing the small spark of his hair changing color during their fight. "Yea Pinto, what was that all about?..."
"Don't worry about it. If push comes to shove you'll find out one day." He said.

"if you say so, Pinto.....I'm just glad I'm not a part of fire breath over there.." Gray said
"You two keep those earings. And here have another one for a set. If ever you feel like you can't fight on your own. These will give you a boost." He gave each an extra set of earings. "And as a treat. If your promise not to tell anyone. I'll show you why my hair changed."

In central city Herrison was telling Barry off for going after Tony on his own.

"You two keep those earings. And here have another one for a set. If ever you feel like you can't fight on your own. These will give you a boost." He gave each an extra set of earings. "And as a treat. If your promise not to tell anyone. I'll show you why my hair changed."

In central city Herrison was telling Barry off for going after Tony on his own.
"Um thanks Pinto...." Gray said looking at the earrings once more before placing them in his pocket.
"Thanks...but I dought I'll ever need them...I'm already the most powerful one out there" Natsu said puffing out his chest with confidence.
"Pfft.." Gray said rolling his eyes. "So what's this secret about your hair?....you afraid the ladies won't like you as a blonde?" Gray said teassingly folding his arms

Catlin quitely finished tending to Barry's wounds as Herrison angrily told Barry off. "What were you thinking of going ofter him!? I Told you we were going to find a way to deal with him!...and don't go on telling me that you would heal! Because you can't heal if your dead, he could have KILLED YOU!!!"

"Um thanks Pinto...." Gray said looking at the earrings once more before placing them in his pocket.
"Thanks...but I dought I'll ever need them...I'm already the most powerful one out there" Natsu said puffing out his chest with confidence.
"Pfft.." Gray said rolling his eyes. "So what's this secret about your hair?....you afraid the ladies won't like you as a blonde?" Gray said teassingly folding his arms

Catlin quitely finished tending to Barry's wounds as Herrison angrily told Barry off. "What were you thinking of going ofter him!? I Told you we were going to find a way to deal with him!...and don't go on telling me that you would heal! Because you can't heal if your dead, he could have KILLED YOU!!!"
"As you know I'm not exactly human." Pinto said as his tail waved as if to make his point. "You see the way you see me now. The strongest feats you've seen from me? Is not my strongest." He said.

"I know. Alright? I KNOW! Even with all my powers I'm powerless against him." Barry said. "I have some theories on how to beat him. Clearly our physical abilities won't be enough."

((Sorry I got crazy busy, but I can post in a bit just curious about one thing who is saying "...... Clearly our physical abilities will be enough" is it Berry? Or is Peter chiming in?))

"As you know I'm not exactly human." Pinto said as his tail waved as if to make his point. "You see the way you see me now. The strongest feats you've seen from me? Is not my strongest." He said.

"I know. Alright? I KNOW! Even with all my powers I'm powerless against him." Barry said. "I have some theories on how to beat him. Clearly our physical abilities won't be enough."
"Yes as you let most of us know..." Gray said with a nod as he looked over at his tail. "Wait your saying the power that you have shown us is not your strongest?!" Gray said both amazed and in disbelief.

"WAIT?! You mean you been holding out on us?!" Natsu said feeling a bit betrayed but extremely curious to see this full power of Pinto

"Calm down Barry you are not powerless..." Harrison stop mid sentence as he looked over at Peter. "Clearly as you two have been failing with that.... but do let us know what these theories are that will defeat our man of steel.." Harrison replied sarcastically and annoyed

"Yes as you let most of us know..." Gray said with a nod as he looked over at his tail. "Wait your saying the power that you have shown us is not your strongest?!" Gray said both amazed and in disbelief.

"WAIT?! You mean you been holding out on us?!" Natsu said feeling a bit betrayed but extremely curious to see this full power of Pinto

"Calm down Barry you are not powerless..." Harrison stop mid sentence as he looked over at Peter. "Clearly as you two have been failing with that.... but do let us know what these theories are that will defeat our man of steel.." Harrison replied sarcastically and annoyed
He arched an eyebrow. "Guys. I haven't just been holding out. I have enough power to destroy this whole planet."

He looked at Harrison. "The tasing idea was okay but it wasn'r enough." He said. "Hydrofluoric acid. It dissolves iron way faster than it dissolves skin it'll force Tony to turn back to normal. That good enough for you Wells oh Lord of Science?" Peter snapped.

Last edited:
He arched an eyebrow. "Guys. I haven't just been holding out. I have enough power to destroy this whole planet."

He looked at Harrison. "The tasing idea was okay but it wasn'r enough." He said. "Hydrofluoric acid. It dissolves iron way faster than it dissolves skin it'll force Tony to turn back to normal. That good enough for you Wells oh Lord of Science?" Peter snapped.
"woh....cool..."Natsu whispered as his eyes go wide with amazement as Pinto told him he could destroy the whole world. "your so lucky!..." Natsu said grabbing ahold of his arm as his eyes go wider "how do I get power like yours?!"

"oh wow, that.....NATSU! gezz cool it man!....you seriously have something wrong with you" Gray yelled over at Natsu.

(Peter and Harrison Butting heads XD) "Watch your tone, Parker.....However, I believe that might just work.....As long as you two can get close to Mr. Woodward without Barry...both of you getting hurt..."

"woh....cool..."Natsu whispered as his eyes go wide with amazement as Pinto told him he could destroy the whole world. "your so lucky!..." Natsu said grabbing ahold of his arm as his eyes go wider "how do I get power like yours?!"

"oh wow, that.....NATSU! gezz cool it man!....you seriously have something wrong with you" Gray yelled over at Natsu.

(Peter and Harrison Butting heads XD) "Watch your tone, Parker.....However, I believe that might just work.....As long as you two can get close to Mr. Woodward without Barry...both of you getting hurt..."
Pinto shook him off. "I trained. Saiyans are a warrior race. We're designed to grow stronger from every battle win or lose. That's why I've spent so much time sparring with you. You got stronger but so did I. As for the hair flicker... Well. It's a transformation." He said. He suddenly went super Saiyan. His matted slightly spiked hair now completely spiked.

"Well. I'm just the idea guy today. Broken wrist remember?" He asked. "But Aqua's got it covered. We call her and she can make it work."

Pinto shook him off. "I trained. Saiyans are a warrior race. We're designed to grow stronger from every battle win or lose. That's why I've spent so much time sparring with you. You got stronger but so did I. As for the hair flicker... Well. It's a transformation." He said. He suddenly went super Saiyan. His matted slightly spiked hair now completely spiked.

"Well. I'm just the idea guy today. Broken wrist remember?" He asked. "But Aqua's got it covered. We call her and she can make it work."
"oh wow....." Gray said wide eye as he took a step back and watched with amazement, they weren't fighting or anything but he could feel the increase of power within the air.

"SOOOO COOOL!!!" Natsu yelled as his eyes sparkled with excitement as Pinto went super Saiyan. Natsu jumped from one side to another going on a rant about how cool Pinto was and how he would love to have his powers with his fire skills and how his hair would be big and so forth.

(Also just because I find it funny with Juvia still be sneaking around to watch her Pinto XD this time she is keeping her distance and looking from faaaaaaar away XD)
A good distance away to make sure Pinto would not sense her she had been watching everything from binoculars. "I know those two could have never beat my beloved in a fight...." she said as the fight ended and Gray and Natsu unmerged which just seeing that still made her uneasy after watching it. "Juvia wished she could read lips better..." she whispered to herself a bit frustrated and annoyed that now the three were just talking. All of a sudden Pinto went super Saiyan and Juvias's eyes went wide "Oh my! what have I seen?!... My eyes are not worthy of glazing upon such a magnificent man!" she said with a sigh leaning against the tree she was hiding behind and fanned her face.

'right your wrist.....still healing..." Harrison said, "well no need to get her involved,... Barry would be more than fine on his own..."

"oh wow....." Gray said wide eye as he took a step back and watched with amazement, they weren't fighting or anything but he could feel the increase of power within the air.

"SOOOO COOOL!!!" Natsu yelled as his eyes sparkled with excitement as Pinto went super Saiyan. Natsu jumped from one side to another going on a rant about how cool Pinto was and how he would love to have his powers with his fire skills and how his hair would be big and so forth.

(Also just because I find it funny with Juvia still be sneaking around to watch her Pinto XD this time she is keeping her distance and looking from faaaaaaar away XD)
A good distance away to make sure Pinto would not sense her she had been watching everything from binoculars. "I know those two could have never beat my beloved in a fight...." she said as the fight ended and Gray and Natsu unmerged which just seeing that still made her uneasy after watching it. "Juvia wished she could read lips better..." she whispered to herself a bit frustrated and annoyed that now the three were just talking. All of a sudden Pinto went super Saiyan and Juvias's eyes went wide "Oh my! what have I seen?!... My eyes are not worthy of glazing upon such a magnificent man!" she said with a sigh leaning against the tree she was hiding behind and fanned her face.

'right your wrist.....still healing..." Harrison said, "well no need to get her involved,... Barry would be more than fine on his own..."
Pinto laughed. "This isn't even the strongest I can go either." He said. "You wanna see my best?"

"You trying to sideline Aqua? That's a mistake. She has more experience than Barry." Peter said. "You know what? Nevermind. I give up. You don't want our help Well's. Fine. We don't need to hang with you to help Barry when he's out heroing. I'll just go pack my things from my lab." He said.

Pinto laughed. "This isn't even the strongest I can go either." He said. "You wanna see my best?"

"You trying to sideline Aqua? That's a mistake. She has more experience than Barry." Peter said. "You know what? Nevermind. I give up. You don't want our help Well's. Fine. We don't need to hang with you to help Barry when he's out heroing. I'll just go pack my things from my lab." He said.
"WHAT?!.... Nah... you have to be joking?....you can get stronger than this?..." Gray asked in disbelief. Natsu was still going on in his little fanboy rant about what was going on.

"you got it all wrong my boy, I'm only watching out for our dear cephalopod friend,...but if that's how you feel,.." He said rolling away only to stop by the computers where Cisco sat "Cisco get the Hydrofluoric acid in containments for Barry to use" He told Cisco before completely leaving the room.

"Peter wait!...you can't be serious you can't leave the lab...you guys are a part of our team!" Cisco said walking over to Peter as Harrison rolled away.

"yes Cisco is right....look Dr. Well has been under a lot of stress and,....well you heard what he said....he is just watching out for Aqua....he didn't mean anything by it" Catlin said in her nervous tone not really enjoying the atmosphere within the room since they had gotten back.

"WHAT?!.... Nah... you have to be joking?....you can get stronger than this?..." Gray asked in disbelief. Natsu was still going on in his little fanboy rant about what was going on.

"you got it all wrong my boy, I'm only watching out for our dear cephalopod friend,...but if that's how you feel,.." He said rolling away only to stop by the computers where Cisco sat "Cisco get the Hydrofluoric acid in containments for Barry to use" He told Cisco before completely leaving the room.

"Peter wait!...you can't be serious you can't leave the lab...you guys are a part of our team!" Cisco said walking over to Peter as Harrison rolled away.

"yes Cisco is right....look Dr. Well has been under a lot of stress and,....well you heard what he said....he is just watching out for Aqua....he didn't mean anything by it" Catlin said in her nervous tone not really enjoying the atmosphere within the room since they had gotten back.
"I can. I have three more transformations." He said.

"There is no team." Peter said. "Harrison and I have been butting heads since day one." He leaned against the wall. "Fine. I'll go make nice with Mr. Wells. See how well it goes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back