• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"what are you planning Pinto?....and do you think it's such a good idea to bring fire brain into this" Gray said folding his arms
"Yes. Because quite honestly the two of you on your own aren't a challenge for me." He took out a set of ootara eating though neither of them knew what those would do. "Natsu put on you left ear. Grey put it on you're right."

"Yes. Because quite honestly the two of you on your own aren't a challenge for me." He took out a set of ootara eating though neither of them knew what those would do. "Natsu put on you left ear. Grey put it on you're right."
Grey took it and looked at it before placing it in his right ear "so we are fighting you?"

Grey took it and looked at it before placing it in his right ear "so we are fighting you?"
"You're going to fight together. In more ways than one. Don't worry this will only last a half hour at most." He said. Natsu out the eating on his left ear. "What do you-"

(in case you are unaware. Ootara eating fuse two being into one add's their abilities together takes the sum of their strength and then adds a times 10 multiplier)

(would you like the honors of play Graytsu)
(I don't know if ill really do justice to Graysu but I will try)
"You're going to fight together. In more ways than one. Don't worry this will only last a half-hour at most." He said. Natsu out the eating on his left ear. "What do you-"
"fight together with fire breath?! I am not going..." Gray yelled (so they just fuse together then)

(I don't know if ill really do justice to Graysu but I will try)

"fight together with fire breath?! I am not going..." Gray yelled (so they just fuse together then)
As they argued they were both suddenly swept off their feet as the eating pulled them toward eachother. They're bodies colored and in a quick flash of light the two became one.

(wait question are they still both aware of what's happening on the inside or is Graysu a total new combined personality?)

(they are aware of what happened after the fact. But for now they're no longer gray or Natsu. They're a combination of the two)

(they are aware of what happened after the fact. But for now they're no longer gray or Natsu. They're a combination of the two)
(ah okaies)
As they argued they were both suddenly swept off their feet as the eating pulled them toward eachother. They're bodies colored and in a quick flash of light the two became one.
Graysu looked down and over himself before punching his fist into his hand "nice...Ready to go down Pinto!"

(ah okaies)

Graysu looked down and over himself before punching his fist into his hand "nice...Ready to go down Pinto!"
"Bring it." Pinto said powering up. He was excited. Super Saiyan would still be a bit much, but in his base form this should prove to be a fun challenge.

The Goblin horde was defeated and although Erza's alternate got away victory was in hand. Sozaki and the rest of king's forces celebrates with a great feast that almost everyone partook in. There was drinking, there was feasting, and plenty of other debaucherous things happening. Link elected to sit outside on the palace balcony looking over the battlefield. From this distance it didn't look so bad. The darkness hid the blood from sight and all he saw were hills and trees reaching past the horizon.

"Bring it." Pinto said powering up. He was excited. Super Saiyan would still be a bit much, but in his base form this should prove to be a fun challenge.

The Goblin horde was defeated and although Erza's alternate got away victory was in hand. Sozaki and the rest of king's forces celebrates with a great feast that almost everyone partook in. There was drinking, there was feasting, and plenty of other debaucherous things happening. Link elected to sit outside on the palace balcony looking over the battlefield. From this distance it didn't look so bad. The darkness hid the blood from sight and all he saw were hills and trees reaching past the horizon.
Graysu smirked as he ran in attacking Pinto with some firy and icy kicks and bunches.

The festivities of the battle was getting to be a bit much for Erza as she steped out on to the balcony. She was suprisedto see Link there looking out to the landscape, she had wondered were he had gone to "What are you doing out here on your own?" She softly questioned making her way over to him

Graysu smirked as he ran in attacking Pinto with some firy and icy kicks and bunches.

The festivities of the battle was getting to be a bit much for Erza as she steped out on to the balcony. She was suprisedto see Link there looking out to the landscape, she had wondered were he had gone to "What are you doing out here on your own?" She softly questioned making her way over to him
He started blocking.

Link was just looking at the view. "Too much noise." He said replied in a simple tone nodding to the indoor festivities.

He started blocking.

Link was just looking at the view. "Too much noise." He said replied in a simple tone nodding to the indoor festivities.
He let out a roar of spirly fire and ice at him

"Yes of course...they sure know how to party...makes me miss the guild back home..." she replied leaning against the railing "The festivities were getting a bit overwhelming..."

He let out a roar of spirly fire and ice at him

"Yes of course...they sure know how to party...makes me miss the guild back home..." she replied leaning against the railing "The festivities were getting a bit overwhelming..."
He countered with a small beam of ki.

He shrugged. "I have to go somewhere for a bit before I can head back."

He countered with a small beam of ki.

He shrugged. "I have to go somewhere for a bit before I can head back."
The beams hit and exploded bushing them back. Graysu grunted his teeth as he ran towards Pinto a flam sward appearing on his right hand, jumping and coming down at him.

"that is fine...you just be safe where ever your travels might take you" Erza said looking over at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back