• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Halgin listened intently.

Kevin was standing outside a bus.
She continued to show her magic "Alright then Halgin would you like to give it a shot?" She asked

"Question!" Mina spoke up raising her hand "many of us been curious like we're are we going actually?" She asked

She continued to show her magic "Alright then Halgin would you like to give it a shot?" She asked

"Question!" Mina spoke up raising her hand "many of us been curious like we're are we going actually?" She asked
He took a Pen. "Okay..." He said. He wrote flames in the air

Kavulin looked at her. "It's a one time opportunity. We're going to Wakanda."

Levy smile happily clapping her hands and she jumped up and down "wonderful Halgin"

"Wakanda?...why would we be going there?"
He thought to himself. He could make physical things but... What if." He wrote the word happy. It appeared to glow for a few minutes as a warm feeling washed over him and Levy's team.

He thought to himself. He could make physical things but... What if." He wrote the word happy. It appeared to glow for a few minutes as a warm feeling washed over him and Levy's team.
Levy happily watched as Halgin quickly picked up on her magic. Jet and Droy stood there with arms crossed and a small frown not very pleased with Levi's attending going fully on the new guy. Then out of nowhere they felt happy after Halgin wrote the word happy. "Wait how?!" Dory said "Levy how did...could you ever do that?" Jet said suprised this guy did something diffeent with the same magic Levy had. "Well.....yes...I have heard and read one with script magic could....just never tried...it" she shrugged

Levy happily watched as Halgin quickly picked up on her magic. Jet and Droy stood there with arms crossed and a small frown not very pleased with Levi's attending going fully on the new guy. Then out of nowhere they felt happy after Halgin wrote the word happy. "Wait how?!" Dory said "Levy how did...could you ever do that?" Jet said suprised this guy did something diffeent with the same magic Levy had. "Well.....yes...I have heard and read one with script magic could....just never tried...it" she shrugged
"It's the same principle. I just replaced the noun with an adjective. Replaced an object with a descripter." Halgin said.

"It's the same principle. I just replaced the noun with an adjective. Replaced an object with a descripter." Halgin said.
"I see...fascinating....never thought of executing it...umm" she said lifting her hand up and spelling the word laughter as she aimed it at Jet and Droy to which they busted out laughing. "Halgin you are quite clever"

"I see...fascinating....never thought of executing it...umm" she said lifting her hand up and spelling the word laughter as she aimed it at Jet and Droy to which they busted out laughing. "Halgin you are quite clever"
"Thank you master." He said with a bow.

"Thank you master." He said with a bow.
Levy blushed as he called her master and bowed "oh my....you welcome hehe...you are quite the present student...and such a fast learner....but just don't go over doing it with the magic, you will need to take it easy as well to learning" she said

Levy blushed as he called her master and bowed "oh my....you welcome hehe...you are quite the present student...and such a fast learner....but just don't go over doing it with the magic, you will need to take it easy as well to learning" she said
"I know there is more you can teach me." He said. "Whaaaaaa!" Someone yelled falling from the sky.

"I know there is more you can teach me." He said. "Whaaaaaa!" Someone yelled falling from the sky.
"Right..." she said with a smile "...let's try some exercises with what you learn so far....." Levy stoped looking up at were the yelling was coming from. Levy extended her arm casting a spell as giant word that spelled pillow appeared poofing out under the person falling.

"Right..." she said with a smile "...let's try some exercises with what you learn so far....." Levy stoped looking up at were the yelling was coming from. Levy extended her arm casting a spell as giant word that spelled pillow appeared poofing out under the person falling.
He sat up. "Ow..."

1618368991241.png

"Are you? What the heck do you mean magic?" He asked. "What's Fiore. What the heck is Fairy Tail?"
"Hey! Of course I am!" She said with a small frown as she placed her hands on her hips. "And Fairy tail is the guild of this town...I really do think that fall you had was to much for you.."

"Hey! Of course I am!" She said with a small frown as she placed her hands on her hips. "And Fairy tail is the guild of this town...I really do think that fall you had was to much for you.."
"Right." The young man said looking around. "Well this definitely isn't home." He said. "Where the hell am I? Do you know how to get Salt Lake from... wherever we are?" He asked. Halgin looked at him. "He fell from the sky in a flash of light. It's possible he's from another world, like Ben, or Pinto, Or me." He said.

"Right." The young man said looking around. "Well this definitely isn't home." He said. "Where the hell am I? Do you know how to get Salt Lake from... wherever we are?" He asked. Halgin looked at him. "He fell from the sky in a flash of light. It's possible he's from another world, like Ben, or Pinto, Or me." He said.
"salt lake?....no I don't know where that is..." Levy replied before looking over at Halgin as he chimes in "oh your right...that could explain why he is confused....we sure been getting a lot of people from multiple worlds lately...."

"salt lake?....no I don't know where that is..." Levy replied before looking over at Halgin as he chimes in "oh your right...that could explain why he is confused....we sure been getting a lot of people from multiple worlds lately...."
The young man looked around. "Multiple worlds?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back