• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Juvia walked off thinking about what Pinto had said of her joining Fairytail. She felt unsure anyone there would welcome her, knowing who she was and where she came from. But if she mange to join she could be close to her love and make sure no one would take him from her.

"A party for the Earth disappearing?...so there are other humans in this place?" she asked following the doctor.
Back at fairy tail. Pinto walked back into the hall.

In the mansion Beast had gathered the young ones to the front of the mansion. "We're going on a field trip kids. I believe you have all met Mr. Leven." He said gesturing to Kevin.

"Kind of. There are humanoids. It's a not a party of it's death. Rather celebration of it's history."

Back at fairy tail. Pinto walked back into the hall.

In the mansion Beast had gathered the young ones to the front of the mansion. "We're going on a field trip kids. I believe you have all met Mr. Leven." He said gesturing to Kevin.

"Kind of. There are humanoids. It's a not a party of it's death. Rather celebration of its history."
It was a slow day back in the guild a few people passed out, some eating and most were drinking per normal. "Welcome back Pinto, could I get you a drink or food?" Mira asked as she collected the used dished around a passed-out Natsu.

There was quite an excitement amongst all the students when they found out they were going on a field trip. The chatter died down a bit as a few of the students greeted Kevin.

"so more aliens...like those tongue ones we meet in the past?.." she asked a bit nervous about what these humanoids would look like

It was a slow day back in the guild a few people passed out, some eating and most were drinking per normal. "Welcome back Pinto, could I get you a drink or food?" Mira asked as she collected the used dished around a passed-out Natsu.

There was quite an excitement amongst all the students when they found out they were going on a field trip. The chatter died down a bit as a few of the students greeted Kevin.

"so more aliens...like those tongue ones we meet in the past?.." she asked a bit nervous about what these humanoids would look like
"Food." He said.

"We're going on a road trip." He said. "Get packed."

"No. No Zygons." He said.

"Food." He said.

"We're going on a road trip." He said. "Get packed."

"No. No Zygons." He said.
"All alright,...anything in particular?...or a feast like Natsu?" she asked jokingly bringing up the amount of food Natsu normally ate

There was quite a few cheering amongst the students excited for the news of a trip. The students disperse and went off to their rooms to pack.

"oh okay...that sounds good..." she said relief of not crossing paths with a Zygon "well then let us join this party" she added letting go of her concerns and just going with the flow of this strange future and their plant ending festivities

"All alright,...anything in particular?...or a feast like Natsu?" she asked jokingly bringing up the amount of food Natsu normally ate

There was quite a few cheering amongst the students excited for the news of a trip. The students disperse and went off to their rooms to pack.

"oh okay...that sounds good..." she said relief of not crossing paths with a Zygon "well then let us join this party" she added letting go of her concerns and just going with the flow of this strange future and their plant ending festivities
"Feast." He said without missing a beat. "Of you can."

Kurt was among the few who was hesitant to go.

"Feast." He said without missing a beat. "Of you can."

Kurt was among the few who was hesitant to go.
Mira smile "of course I can, after seeing how you like your food like our Natsu I made sure we always have extra food around"

Jiro made her way over to Kurt seeing how unsure he seemed about the trip. "everything alright Kurt?"

Mira smile "of course I can, after seeing how you like your food like our Natsu I made sure we always have extra food around"

Jiro made her way over to Kurt seeing how unsure he seemed about the trip. "everything alright Kurt?"
He sat down. When he did a blue portal opened next to him. "Already?" He asked himself.

"I'm supposed to go somewhere else."

The blue portal caught Lucy's eyes as she sat at the bar sipping on a drink and looking through a magazine. "woh friend of yours Pinto?" Lucy asked noticing the guy step out of the portal

"But I thought you said you had to be somewhere else?" she asked
"Oh he's one of the guys from my outfit. Uh... I'm sort of part another guild type thing." He said. "He's wearing Saiyan armor but he's not a Saiyan. His name is Halgin. He's got magic potential." He said. "What's a Saiyan. Ben talks about those too." Macaow asked. "Saiyan. It's a race of warriors from ajother planet. I'm an alien." Pinto.

(That was Kurt's response to Jiro)

"Oh he's one of the guys from my outfit. Uh... I'm sort of part another guild type thing." He said. "He's wearing Saiyan armor but he's not a Saiyan. His name is Halgin. He's got magic potential." He said. "What's a Saiyan. Ben talks about those too." Macaow asked. "Saiyan. It's a race of warriors from ajother planet. I'm an alien." Pinto.

(That was Kurt's response to Jiro)
"Oh...your an alian!?...oh..." Lucy said suprised, now unsure about how she felt knowing that Pinto and this new guy were iky aliens.

(oh oops rewind)
"oh, I thought we were all going on this road trip?" Jiro said

"Oh...your an alian!?...oh..." Lucy said suprised, now unsure about how she felt knowing that Pinto and this new guy were iky aliens.

(oh oops rewind)
"oh, I thought we were all going on this road trip?" Jiro said
"The new guy is human. Has a natural aptitude for Earthland magic." He said. "Thing is we don't have any wizards where I from. He needs masters to teach him."

"I am supposed to go Germany." He said.

"The new guy is human. Has a natural aptitude for Earthland magic." He said. "Thing is we don't have any wizards where I from. He needs masters to teach him."

"I am supposed to go Germany." He said.
"well then we have plenty of Wizards that would gladly help the boy out..." Makarov said

"oh, I see..." Jiro said a bit of disappointment in her tone, knowing Kurt wouldn't be joining them. "well I guess we will just see you when we all get back then"

"well then we have plenty of Wizards that would gladly help the boy out..." Makarov said

"oh, I see..." Jiro said a bit of disappointment in her tone, knowing Kurt wouldn't be joining them. "well I guess we will just see you when we all get back then"
Halgin nodder excitedly. "I want to learn from all of you." He said. "All of us? That's a lot of magic to try and learn kid." Macow said. "I can handle it. I learn fast."

"Something wrong" he asked.

Halgin nodder excitedly. "I want to learn from all of you." He said. "All of us? That's a lot of magic to try and learn kid." Macow said. "I can handle it. I learn fast."

"Something wrong" he asked.
"These young kids always wanting to do more than they can handle..." Wakaba added, "let's just start you off with one.."

"no nothing wrong.." she replied looking away as she looped one of her earphone jacks around her fingers

"These young kids always wanting to do more than they can handle..." Wakaba added, "let's just start you off with one.."

"no nothing wrong.." she replied looking away as she looped one of her earphone jacks around her fingers
"Good idea. But I promise you this kid will only need a few days with most of you to master your magics." Pinto said.

"Alright..." He said. "Sorry. It's X-Men business. I can't just say no to the professor."

"Good idea. But I promise you this kid will only need a few days with most of you to master your magics." Pinto said.

"Alright..." He said. "Sorry. It's X-Men business. I can't just say no to the professor."
"Just what kind of magic abilities can let you handle that much different magic at once kid?" Wakaba asked unsure but at the same time impressed.

"its alright Kurt, no need to be sorry....we will just miss not seeing you around" Jiro replied knowing indeed he will be missed. For sure she would.

"Just what kind of magic abilities can let you handle that much different magic at once kid?" Wakaba asked unsure but at the same time impressed.

"its alright Kurt, no need to be sorry....we will just miss not seeing you around" Jiro replied knowing indeed he will be missed. For sure she would.
Halgin shrugged. "We're not sure what gives him such an affinity for magic. Only that this ancestry is rooted in this world." Pinto said. "That's besides the point. Who wants to take him on as a student first." Ben watched from the bar smiling. It felt good to see people wanting to learn to use they're powers for good

Kurt nodded. "Have a safe trip."

Halgin shrugged. "We're not sure what gives him such an affinity for magic. Only that this ancestry is rooted in this world." Pinto said. "That's besides the point. Who wants to take him on as a student first." Ben watched from the bar smiling. It felt good to see people wanting to learn to use they're powers for good

Kurt nodded. "Have a safe trip."
Wakaba looked away sucking on his pipe he really wasn't going to be one to volunteer first. "We will do it, right boys?" Levy said happy to lend out a hand and volunteer first. "oof course team Shadow Gear will be your first teachers" Jet added to which Droy nodded in agreement.

"you be safe too" without much thought Jiro gave Kurt a quick hug "..and don't get into too much trouble," she said playfully punching him in the arm keeping her gaze away from him.

Wakaba looked away sucking on his pipe he really wasn't going to be one to volunteer first. "We will do it, right boys?" Levy said happy to lend out a hand and volunteer first. "oof course team Shadow Gear will be your first teachers" Jet added to which Droy nodded in agreement.

"you be safe too" without much thought Jiro gave Kurt a quick hug "..and don't get into too much trouble," she said playfully punching him in the arm keeping her gaze away from him.
Halgin's from just widened as he walked up to the three wizards.

He nodded with a small smile.

Halgin's from just widened as he walked up to the three wizards.

He nodded with a small smile.
Jet came over to Halgin and placed his arm around him "be prepared to learn from the best team in the guild, hope you can keep up with us kid.." he said as they make their way outside where the three show and teach him their own magic.

"bye Kurt see you when you get back" she gave him a smile before leaving to pack herself.

Jet came over to Halgin and placed his arm around him "be prepared to learn from the best team in the guild, hope you can keep up with us kid.." he said as they make their way outside where the three show and teach him their own magic.

"bye Kurt see you when you get back" she gave him a smile before leaving to pack herself.
He looked at each of their magics. "I like hers the best I wanna learn yours first." He pointed to Levy

He nodded and teleported to the hanger.

He looked at each of their magics. "I like hers the best I wanna learn yours first." He pointed to Levy

He nodded and teleported to the hanger.
"Really?..." Levy said quite surprised but smiled and nodded "oh okay let's get started then," she said with excitement and went over the basics with him.

All the students got their bags packed and gathered outside of the mansion.

"Really?..." Levy said quite surprised but smiled and nodded "oh okay let's get started then," she said with excitement and went over the basics with him.

All the students got their bags packed and gathered outside of the mansion.
Halgin listened intently.

Kevin was standing outside a bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back