• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"I can. I have three more transformations." He said.

"There is no team." Peter said. "Harrison and I have been butting heads since day one." He leaned against the wall. "Fine. I'll go make nice with Mr. Wells. See how well it goes."
"three besides the one you are currently on? and they just get stronger from there?..." Gray asked

Caitlin bit her lip Peter had a point she had noticed how Peter and Wells had been having trouble being on good terms with each other.

"you think it's a good idea to go bother Doctor Well's after all that just happened between the two of you just now?" Cisco questioned. Not because he didn't want everyone to be on good terms with each other but worried things would get worse.

"three besides the one you are currently on? and they just get stronger from there?..." Gray asked

Caitlin bit her lip Peter had a point she had noticed how Peter and Wells had been having trouble being on good terms with each other.

"you think it's a good idea to go bother Doctor Well's after all that just happened between the two of you just now?" Cisco questioned. Not because he didn't want everyone to be on good terms with each other but worried things would get worse.
"Yep." He said. "Well four technically but one of them doesn't really count for me." He said.

"Good point. I'm still calling Aqua though. She hasn't really had much of a chance to help people and it's starting to bug her."

"Yep." He said. "Well four technically but one of them doesn't really count for me." He said.

"Good point. I'm still calling Aqua though. She hasn't really had much of a chance to help people and it's starting to bug her."
"wow...from just feeling this second form of yours is quite impressive.....I am starting to see you weren't joking at you could easily destroy the world..." Gray said.

(Oh but Aqua would never ever admit it herself that it's bugging her, even though it is XD. Awww can Peter notice without her saying that is adorable. Oh! also question or well opinion X3 trying to figure out where Aqua would be at the moment now that Jidders is down for refurbishment after Man of steal did some decorating..., should Aqua be going over to Iris and see the cop cars destroyed and Iris has gone...or should she get there before it happens/...or just be somewhere totally different.)
Cisco smiled glad the issue would not escalate for now between Petter and Wells. "things bug Aqua?..." Cisco asked "I'm just joking....but really? She doesn't seem to mind you and Barry mainly being the ones out there kicking butt.." Cisco added punching the air.

"wow...from just feeling this second form of yours is quite impressive.....I am starting to see you weren't joking at you could easily destroy the world..." Gray said.

(Oh but Aqua would never ever admit it herself that it's bugging her, even though it is XD. Awww can Peter notice without her saying that is adorable. Oh! also question or well opinion X3 trying to figure out where Aqua would be at the moment now that Jidders is down for refurbishment after Man of steal did some decorating..., should Aqua be going over to Iris and see the cop cars destroyed and Iris has gone...or should she get there before it happens/...or just be somewhere totally different.)
Cisco smiled glad the issue would not escalate for now between Petter and Wells. "things bug Aqua?..." Cisco asked "I'm just joking....but really? She doesn't seem to mind you and Barry mainly being the ones out there kicking butt.." Cisco added punching the air.
Pinto returned to his base form.

(I'd say decorating the apartment she and Peter are at)
Peter smiled softly. "It's the little things. The way her mouth almost twitches into a frown whenever we leave her behind. The subtle shift in her body language... She does this thing where if she's disappointed or upset she closes her eyes and grins. She doesn't want people to think they're bothering her. She's too sweet to be a burden to people. Sometimes I think she needs to let herself be a Burden once in a while. God knows she's only ever been the best thing in my life for a long time." He said the last part more to himself than the others.

Pinto returned to his base form.

(I'd say decorating the apartment she and Peter are at)
Peter smiled softly. "It's the little things. The way her mouth almost twitches into a frown whenever we leave her behind. The subtle shift in her body language... She does this thing where if she's disappointed or upset she closes her eyes and grins. She doesn't want people to think they're bothering her. She's too sweet to be a burden to people. Sometimes I think she needs to let herself be a Burden once in a while. God knows she's only ever been the best thing in my life for a long time." He said the last part more to himself than the others.
"well, I am glad you are on the good side Pinto....because for sure the world would be doomed..." Gray said

(okaies ^-^ ....and that just... awww that was so adorable! /)>u<(\ I live for the cuteness!!!...that little speech be really pulling on Caitlins heartstrings for sure)
Caitlin placed her hands over her heart as she listened to Peter. After all, Peter was the youngest of them all and for him to speak in such a way pulled on Caitlin's heartstrings. You could only have such a connection with someone that was truly close to you. This made her think of her late fiancee as she let out a small sigh.

"wow....dude you got it bad..." Cisco said with a chuckle only to receive a smack from Caitlin "you hush now Cisco...I think it's amazing Peter takes notice of such things....you can learn from him..." Caitlin scolded Cisco, not really wanting to hear any of his jokes or snarky remarks at the moment.

"well, I am glad you are on the good side Pinto....because for sure the world would be doomed..." Gray said

(okaies ^-^ ....and that just... awww that was so adorable! /)>u<(\ I live for the cuteness!!!...that little speech be really pulling on Caitlins heartstrings for sure)
Caitlin placed her hands over her heart as she listened to Peter. After all, Peter was the youngest of them all and for him to speak in such a way pulled on Caitlin's heartstrings. You could only have such a connection with someone that was truly close to you. This made her think of her late fiancee as she let out a small sigh.

"wow....dude you got it bad..." Cisco said with a chuckle only to receive a smack from Caitlin "you hush now Cisco...I think it's amazing Peter takes notice of such things....you can learn from him..." Caitlin scolded Cisco, not really wanting to hear any of his jokes or snarky remarks at the moment.
Pinto laughed. "Well believe it or not there are people a lot stronger than me." He said.

Peter looked at the two of them. "Anyway gonna call her. Barry get ready for a fight." He said.

Pinto laughed. "Well believe it or not there are people a lot stronger than me." He said.

Peter looked at the two of them. "Anyway gonna call her. Barry get ready for a fight." He said.
"Well it's true there are someone out there stronger then you...I just hope we don't have to face them ..." Gray said

With Jitters down for reconstruction after thier encounter with Tony. With no work and avoiding STAR labs most of the time due to Harrison, she opted to decorate their apartment. She figured if they were to stay here for a while it was time they made it more homie. She was up on a step stool setting up a frame when her phone rang. Reaching out with her tentacles she picked it up, smiling when she saw who was calling her. "Peter!" She happily answered.

"Well it's true there are someone out there stronger then you...I just hope we don't have to face them ..." Gray said

With Jitters down for reconstruction after thier encounter with Tony. With no work and avoiding STAR labs most of the time due to Harrison, she opted to decorate their apartment. She figured if they were to stay here for a while it was time they made it more homie. She was up on a step stool setting up a frame when her phone rang. Reaching out with her tentacles she picked it up, smiling when she saw who was calling her. "Peter!" She happily answered.
Pinto just nodded. "Come on let's head back. Maybe take some jobs."

"Hey. It's your turn to play hero." Peter said.

Pinto just nodded. "Come on let's head back. Maybe take some jobs."

"Hey. It's your turn to play hero." Peter said.
"Sure why not, maybe an interesting jobs been posted.." Gray said with a shrug as he walked with Pinto and Natsu following "You know I sure could use a bite to eat.."

"Oh umm...sure!.....Your wrist still not healed?..." she asked

"Sure why not, maybe an interesting jobs been posted.." Gray said with a shrug as he walked with Pinto and Natsu following "You know I sure could use a bite to eat.."

"Oh umm...sure!.....Your wrist still not healed?..." she asked
"Same." Pinto said.

"It'll need another day or two." Peter said.

"Same." Pinto said.

"It'll need another day or two." Peter said.
" Oh awesome, I wonder what Mira has cooking up at the guild today" Natsu replied as he started to daydream about a large roast.

"Oh okay.......um well...tell Berry I'll meet him out there then, love you bye" she said before hanging up and getting into her suit

" Oh awesome, I wonder what Mira has cooking up at the guild today" Natsu replied as he started to daydream about a large roast.

"Oh okay.......um well...tell Berry I'll meet him out there then, love you bye" she said before hanging up and getting into her suit
"I'm gonna head to my planet. I want some cooking from home." Pinto said.

"Bye." He said. "She'll be here to soon." He said.

"I'm gonna head to my planet. I want some cooking from home." Pinto said.

"Bye." He said. "She'll be here to soon." He said.
"Alright then, safe travels...see ya when you get back" Gray said

Aqua wasn't as fast as Peter or let alone Barry. But after a while Aqua reached the STAR Labs.

"Alright then, safe travels...see ya when you get back" Gray said

Aqua wasn't as fast as Peter or let alone Barry. But after a while Aqua reached the STAR Labs.
Pinto teleported.

Barry and Peter were both there discussing strategy. "You really think Cisco's idea is any good?" Barry asked. "Well assuming that the Hydrofluoric option doesn't work. It might be the only shot." Peter said

Pinto teleported.

Barry and Peter were both there discussing strategy. "You really think Cisco's idea is any good?" Barry asked. "Well assuming that the Hydrofluoric option doesn't work. It might be the only shot." Peter said
Gray and Natsu entered the guild and went there separate ways.

"Hydrofluoric option?...guessing you guys found a way to finally stop Tony?" Aqua asked as she walked over to them

Gray and Natsu entered the guild and went there separate ways.

"Hydrofluoric option?...guessing you guys found a way to finally stop Tony?" Aqua asked as she walked over to them
Ben was drinking a smoothie. He looked at Mira. "So have smoothies been popular around here?"

(Oh okaies sure ^-^)
"Oh nice that sounds like a fun time, who are you going with?.." Mira asked
"Flamebrain, Red, Lucy and our resident male stripper." He said swirling the smoothie in his hands. "Supposedly I'm allowed to invite someone but I'm not sure who I would invite."

"Flamebrain, Red, Lucy and our resident male stripper." He said swirling the smoothie in his hands. "Supposedly I'm allowed to invite someone but I'm not sure who I would invite."
Mirajane covered her mouth holding back a giggle hearing the nickname she figured it was Gray. "That sounds like fun.....well...you could always invite Pinto...I seen him hanging around Natsu and Gray..." she commented

Mirajane covered her mouth holding back a giggle hearing the nickname she figured it was Gray. "That sounds like fun.....well...you could always invite Pinto...I seen him hanging around Natsu and Gray..." she commented
"I thought I'd invite you." Ben said.

Mirajane lightly blushed feeling flattered he would think of inviting her. "Me?....are you sure you wouldn't want to take someone else..." she asked feeling they wouldn't have fun with her taking along.
"Why not? You're the only one here who doesn't seem crazy."

"Why not? You're the only one here who doesn't seem crazy."
"Im flattered you would invite me on the trip....well...um...alright sure why not" she smiled going for it "ill just have to make sure I leave everything ready here...and I would have to let the master know....oh this is going to be fun.." she said happily, clasping her hands together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back