• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Im flattered you would invite me on the trip....well...um...alright sure why not" she smiled going for it "ill just have to make sure I leave everything ready here...and I would have to let the master know....oh this is going to be fun.." she said happily, clasping her hands together
"It will be fun." Ben said with a smile. "And why not invite Pinto too?"

"more the merrier" she happily said "I'm going to start getting everything together" she smiled excited to have been included on their outting
He smiled as she walked off. He looked over and saw Makarov giving him a mysterious grin. "Better hope Elfman doesn't find out you like his sister." Someone said. "Shut up. It's not like that." Ben protested.

He smiled as she walked off. He looked over and saw Makarov giving him a mysterious grin. "Better hope Elfman doesn't find out you like his sister." Someone said. "Shut up. It's not like that." Ben protested.
"Sure Ben...I have seen the way you look at her...you also act a bit different around her.." Cana said with a chuckle as she picked up a beer barrel

Walking towards the guild was Erza in some shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, and an inner tube, pulling like always a mountain of suitcases and other things.
"Ah the great Erza Scarlet. I see you're all packed." He said. Link was sitting on top the mountain also wearing a green Hawaiian shirt.

"Ah the great Erza Scarlet. I see you're all packed." He said. Link was sitting on top the mountain also wearing a green Hawaiian shirt.
(okay that's adorable >u< they match)
"naturally" Erza replied with a smile as she stopped in front of the guild "now are you and everyone else ready to go?" she asked.

(okay that's adorable >u< they match)
"naturally" Erza replied with a smile as she stopped in front of the guild "now are you and everyone else ready to go?" she asked.
"Almost. I invited Mirajane and Pinto when he gets back. You remember the guy with the tail who keeps kicking Natsu's tail."

"Almost. I invited Mirajane and Pinto when he gets back. You remember the guy with the tail who keeps kicking Natsu's tail."
"Mirajane?...oh wonderful will be nice to have a northern girl tag along....oh the Alien Monkey man...yes I remember him....Natsu will never learn" she said shaking her head

"Mirajane?...oh wonderful will be nice to have a northern girl tag along....oh the Alien Monkey man...yes I remember him....Natsu will never learn" she said shaking her head
"In the meantime. I'm heading to the dorms to pack and get some rest for the journey ahead." He said.

"In the meantime. I'm heading to the dorms to pack and get some rest for the journey ahead." He said.
"Well no dawdling because me and Link will leave with out you all" Erza warned with a serious look to her face. Even though her expression was not showing it she was very excited about this trip.

"Well no dawdling because me and Link will leave with out you all" Erza warned with a serious look to her face. Even though her expression was not showing it she was very excited about this trip.
"Sure thing Red." He said with a friendly wave.

"alright then pack your things we will leave once everyone is packed....don't take long.." Erza added
"I am packed." Pinto said. "I have my capsule case tied to my belt.' he opened the case showing a bunch of tiny capsules. Unknown to them these capsules contained everything he could ever need shrunk down to a miniscule size.

"I am packed." Pinto said. "I have my capsule case tied to my belt.' he opened the case showing a bunch of tiny capsules. Unknown to them these capsules contained everything he could ever need shrunk down to a miniscule size.
Erza looked with amazement "where do I get something like that?!" She asked. She knew having something what she would have all her cart out side in the palm of her hand, let alone she could just always have everything with her.

Erza looked with amazement "where do I get something like that?!" She asked. She knew having something what she would have all her cart out side in the palm of her hand, let alone she could just always have everything with her.
"It's from my world. In Conton city. I'll take there sometime if you like." Pinto saidm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back