• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Zalty wasn't all there the punch in the face got him all dizzy "I was going to show everyone my strength....so...how...show my power"

Lyon's eyes went wide "The stupid mutt Tobby actually did it, he was able to finish the moon drip ceremony" he smiled "You are to late Gray,... Deliora has awaken and now ill be able to surpass our Master and show everyone that I am stronger than she ever was!"
Diamondhead had enough and simply knocked Zalty out. One of his orbs fell at Link's feet. He looked at it. He had seen weird man use it as a weapon against the other weird man. But what did it do. He picked it up and threw it at Deliora.

"Lyon! Ure's not dead!" He yelled

Diamondhead had enough and simply knocked Zalty out. One of his orbs fell at Link's feet. He looked at it. He had seen weird man use it as a weapon against the other weird man. But what did it do. He picked it up and threw it at Deliora.

"Lyon! Ure's not dead!" He yelled
Zalty drooped over falling unconscious. The orb hit Deliora straight in the middle of his chest. (not sure what would happen, the orbs can store a spell I think, you think he would have the controlling spell on there?..)

"what do you mean she isn't dead?! you are insane you saw her died traping Deliora like I did back when we were kids!" he yelled back angrily

Zalty drooped over falling unconscious. The orb hit Deliora straight in the middle of his chest. (not sure what would happen, the orbs can store a spell I think, you think he would have the controlling spell on there?..)

"what do you mean she isn't dead?! you are insane you saw her died traping Deliora like I did back when we were kids!" he yelled back angrily
(I thought Link would be lucky for it to cl rain an aging magic?) Link readied his how in case nothing happened.

"That spell she used didn't kill her. She didn't sacrifice her life to creat the ice she became the ice!"

(I thought Link would be lucky for it to cl rain an aging magic?) Link readied his how in case nothing happened.

"That spell she used didn't kill her. She didn't sacrifice her life to creat the ice she became the ice!"
(sure we can do that, I just wasn't sure what would happen....you can take over what happens ^-^)

Lyon was taken back, he couldn't believe what he had heard. If Gray was telling the truth then he himself killed their master. "no it can't be Ur died..." he repeated

(sure we can do that, I just wasn't sure what would happen....you can take over what happens ^-^)

Lyon was taken back, he couldn't believe what he had heard. If Gray was telling the truth then he himself killed their master. "no it can't be Ur died..." he repeated
If she was melted there's no telling what happened to her." He said.

The spell in the orb was just the right one as Deliora started to rapidly age and crumble

If she was melted there's no telling what happened to her." He said.

The spell in the orb was just the right one as Deliora started to rapidly age and crumble
"I can't think of that right now I have to get to Deliora and Defeat him," Lyon said walking away

"Woh!" Natsu said amazed as he looked over at Link "you're crazy strong! you took down the big monster with just one hit with that ball!" he added making way over to Link

"I can't think of that right now I have to get to Deliora and Defeat him," Lyon said walking away

"Woh!" Natsu said amazed as he looked over at Link "you're crazy strong! you took down the big monster with just one hit with that ball!" he added making way over to Link
(wandavision is out! OMFG I'm so freaking excited!) When he got there the demon was... Already beaten.

Link looked at Natsu and just nodded silently. He could speak sure. He just wasn't one for words.

(wandavision is out! OMFG I'm so freaking excited!) When he got there the demon was... Already beaten.

Link looked at Natsu and just nodded silently. He could speak sure. He just wasn't one for words.
(Really! I been seeing commercials on it but forgot when it was coming out. I been curious to watch it. I think I missed it if it was coming out on tv ><....dont remember. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry I did not reply was helping my grandma around with stuff around her home and could not get on >< sorry)

Lyon could not believe that Deliora was gone, his only chance to show that he was stronger than Ur was gone.

"I want to fight you!" Natsu said with a huge smile of excitement

(Really! I been seeing commercials on it but forgot when it was coming out. I been curious to watch it. I think I missed it if it was coming out on tv ><....dont remember. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry I did not reply was helping my grandma around with stuff around her home and could not get on >< sorry)

Lyon could not believe that Deliora was gone, his only chance to show that he was stronger than Ur was gone.

"I want to fight you!" Natsu said with a huge smile of excitement
Link looked at Natsu and shook his head.

(I just found out it's on Disney Plus XD lol Im happy ^u^)
"What?!...but why not!?...you just beat up a whole huge monster...come on! we can have an awesome battle" he begged
Natsu spoke loudly enough for Lyon to hear. The weird man in green was smiling bashfully. He beat Deliora. Before Lyon had the chance.

Lyon made his way over to Link and grabbed him turning him around "Fight me..." Lyon said pulling Link up to his face
Link stepped back and shook his head again. Finally he spoke. "I was brought here to kill a monster. I have no idea who brought me here but I did my task. I want to go home now." He said. (Lyon will just make him fight)

Link stepped back and shook his head again. Finally he spoke. "I was brought here to kill a monster. I have no idea who brought me here but I did my task. I want to go home now." He said. (Lyon will just make him fight)
"I do not care who brought you or if you want to go back, you aren't going anywhere without fighting me first," Lyon said "Ice-Make Lion!" Lyon yelled out as a large ice lion pounced towards Link

"I do not care who brought you or if you want to go back, you aren't going anywhere without fighting me first," Lyon said "Ice-Make Lion!" Lyon yelled out as a large ice lion pounced towards Link
Link looked at the lion and sidestepped taking the Master Sword from his back and slicing it in half. He went back to silence as he glared at Lyon now also taking out his shield. He wasn't going to fight with Magic. He was going to use weapons. After all Link only knew three spells and only one of them seemed like they would be any help.

Link looked at the lion and sidestepped taking the Master Sword from his back and slicing it in half. He went back to silence as he glared at Lyon now also taking out his shield. He wasn't going to fight with Magic. He was going to use weapons. After all Link only knew three spells and only one of them seemed like they would be any help.
Lyon took a fighting stance and smiled, proud with himself that he got the silent man in green to pull out his weapon. Lyon outstretched his arm "Ice make eagle" a great number of eagles flew out towards Link. Aiming at the man in green from different angles.

Lyon took a fighting stance and smiled, proud with himself that he got the silent man in green to pull out his weapon. Lyon outstretched his arm "Ice make eagle" a great number of eagles flew out towards Link. Aiming at the man in green from different angles.
He blocked each one with with his shield before pulling out an item from seemingly nowhere. He brandished the fire rod with a determined look.

He blocked each one with his shield before pulling out an item from seemingly nowhere. He brandished the fire rod with a determined look.
Lyon was a bit impressed, beating him would just be more glorious. Lyon sent out another wave of ice eagles towards Link being conscious of the new weapon the man had pulled out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back