• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lyon sticks with his hand to hand combat, throwing punches and kick trying to get the hookshot off of himself.
Link bashed his head with his shield trying to knock him off balance. He didn't have the best magic. But his melee fighting was some of the best on his world.

Link bashed his head with his shield trying to knock him off balance. He didn't have the best magic. But his melee fighting was some of the best on his world.
Lyon stumbled back but shook it off. Lyon outstretches his arms creating a large, spiraling serpent made of ice. The ice serpent spirals out towards like at high speed.

Lyon stumbled back but shook it off. Lyon outstretches his arms creating a large, spiraling serpent made of ice. The ice serpent spirals out towards like at high speed.
He raised his shield blocking them before making a deep cut in Lyon's left are with his sword.

He raised his shield blocking them before making a deep cut in Lyon's left arm with his sword.
Lyon jumped back giving himself some room between him and Link holding on to his arm as he closed off the wound with ice. Lyon seemed to start slowing down as the fight went on, but he was not going to stop he had to bet Link and show his strength. He had to prove to himself that he was stronger then Ur

Lyon jumped back giving himself some room between him and Link holding on to his arm as he closed off the wound with ice. Lyon seemed to start slowing down as the fight went on, but he was not going to stop he had to bet Link and show his strength. He had to prove to himself that he was stronger then Ur
He was slowing down. That meant he was tried. Link put on more pressure. He he kicked him in the stomach winding him. Then he stepped forward and slammed the hilt of his sword into his side. While Lyon struggled to reorient himself Link took out a slingshot and fired two pellets that hit him in the forehead knocking him flat on back. Finally link jumped into the air raising the Master Sword plunged it down. "HYAAAAH!" He sword stuck into the ground right next to Lyon's neck. Link pulled it out of the ground and glowered down at the villain he just spared with his piercing blue eyes. (I changed my mind again. Mirajane for Ben. Erza for Link it makes way more sense)

He was slowing down. That meant he was tried. Link put on more pressure. He kicked him in the stomach winding him. Then he stepped forward and slammed the hilt of his sword into his side. While Lyon struggled to reorient himself Link took out a slingshot and fired two pellets that hit him in the forehead knocking him flat on the back. Finally, link jumped into the air raising the Master Sword plunged it down. "HYAAAAH!" His sword stuck into the ground right next to Lyon's neck. Link pulled it out of the ground and glowered down at the villain he just spared with his piercing blue eyes. (I changed my mind again. Mirajane for Ben. Erza for Link it makes way more sense)
Lyon's hands glowed as he was going for another attack of ice magic only to get the wind knocked out of him. He did not have enough time to composed himself when Link struck him onto his side. Lyon tried his best to stay up on his feet but he was growing tired and his recovery time was not as fast. He was recovering when he looked up at Link as he was getting back into a fighting stance when he felt pain on his forehead. Lyon fell back hitting the floor hard as he caught his breath. He closed his eyes waiting for death as Link jumped at him with his sword. He was a failure, he lost his chance to show his strength twice, that he was as strong as his master. Death never came, he opened his eyes to look at his side, eyeing the large sword mear centimeters from his neck. He watched it as Linked pulled it out of the ground looking up into Link's eyes before falling unconscious.
(hehe okaies, well Erza is a bit serious XD)
(unless we wanna do the standard Link/Zelda ship)
(I really don't mind, This is our RP if you do not want to do a standard Link/Zelda ship and go with a new one then lets go for it I do not mind either way ^u^)

Lyon's hands glowed as he was going for another attack of ice magic only to get the wind knocked out of him. He did not have enough time to composed himself when Link struck him onto his side. Lyon tried his best to stay up on his feet but he was growing tired and his recovery time was not as fast. He was recovering when he looked up at Link as he was getting back into a fighting stance when he felt pain on his forehead. Lyon fell back hitting the floor hard as he caught his breath. He closed his eyes waiting for death as Link jumped at him with his sword. He was a failure, he lost his chance to show his strength twice, that he was as strong as his master. Death never came, he opened his eyes to look at his side, eyeing the large sword mear centimeters from his neck. He watched it as Linked pulled it out of the ground looking up into Link's eyes before falling unconscious.
(hehe okaies, well Erza is a bit serious XD)

(I really don't mind, This is our RP if you do not want to do a standard Link/Zelda ship and go with a new one then lets go for it I do not mind either way ^u^)
Link sheathed his weapons and turned back to Ben. "Take me home now." He demanded. "It doesn't work that way." Portaler said. "My powers summon the perfect person for a situation. I can't just send you back. I don't know how."

Link sheathed his weapons and turned back to Ben. "Take me home now." He demanded. "It doesn't work that way," Portaler said. "My powers summon the perfect person for a situation. I can't just send you back. I don't know how."
Natsu pouted, a bit upset with not being able to have gotten the chance to fight with the man in green.
"guys! your all safe!" Lucy said running over to them as she entered the cave with a frowning Erza walking behind her and Happy flying over and hugging Natsu.

Natsu pouted, a bit upset with not being able to have gotten the chance to fight with the man in green.
"guys! your all safe!" Lucy said running over to them as she entered the cave with a frowning Erza walking behind her and Happy flying over and hugging Natsu.
Link was visibly upset at this information and stormed off pushing Erza out of the way with one hand as he marched out of the cave

Link was visibly upset at this information and stormed off pushing Erza out of the way with one hand as he marched out of the cave
Erza frowned crossing her arms under her chest as she watched Link storm out of the cave. She had no clue who he was, figuring it was some other wizard from a different guild. She turned over to face the others within the cave as Lucy congratulated the boys on a job well done stoping the monster.

Erza frowned crossing her arms under her chest as she watched Link storm out of the cave. She had no clue who he was, figuring it was some other wizard from a different guild. She turned over to face the others within the cave as Lucy congratulated the boys on a job well done stoping the monster.
Ben looked the most tired of them. The constant and rapid usage of the Omnitrix and changing forms had drained him. That said he walked after Link.

"To thank the guy who just saved all our lives." He said. "You can get mad at me later."
"yes, I am still angry,...not just at you but at all of you..." Erza said looking back at the others as she lowered her arm from holding Ben "its just isn't there something you are all forgetting?...yes the monster has been beaten, you all came to this island to help the villagers...the request on the flier was to return them all to their original forms,..." she placed her hands on her hips "I am ashamed of you all.....you still haven't completed your S class mission,...."

"yes, I am still angry,...not just at you but at all of you..." Erza said looking back at the others as she lowered her arm from holding Ben "its just isn't there something you are all forgetting?...yes the monster has been beaten, you all came to this island to help the villagers...the request on the flier was to return them all to their original forms,..." she placed her hands on her hips "I am ashamed of you all.....you still haven't completed your S class mission,...."
Ben looked at her. "That's because there are no original forms for them to revert to." Ben said. "They're demons plain and simple."

Ben looked at her. "That's because there are no original forms for them to revert to." Ben said. "They're demons plain and simple."
Lucy turns over towards Erza and Ben "wait what do you mean they are demons? but they are cursed....why would they think they are cursed then?" she asked
"that is a strong thing to assume Ben...are you sure of this?....has anyone gone back to check on the villagers?" Erza asked

Lucy turns over towards Erza and Ben "wait what do you mean they are demons? but they are cursed....why would they think they are cursed then?" she asked
"that is a strong thing to assume Ben...are you sure of this?....has anyone gone back to check on the villagers?" Erza asked
"Don't play dumb Erza." He said. "If their bodies or genetics by some sort of foul play, magic or otherwise, the Omnitrix would have told me." He said raising the item on his watch. "If it didn't detect any genetic damage then it's their memories that are screwed not their bodies."

"Don't play dumb Erza." He said. "If their bodies or genetics by some sort of foul play, magic or otherwise, the Omnitrix would have told me." He said raising the item on his watch. "If it didn't detect any genetic damage then it's their memories that are screwed not their bodies."
"Fine.....I really don't belive there is a curse...and yes it might just be a memory issue....But a moon drip spell dose gibe side affects after being exposed to it for so long.....and the villagers do belive something is causing their problems, you all that promised to help need to go and check on these villagers and actually see if their concern over such curse has been taken care off..." she added folding her arms

"Fine.....I really don't belive there is a curse...and yes it might just be a memory issue....But a moon drip spell dose gibe side affects after being exposed to it for so long.....and the villagers do belive something is causing their problems, you all that promised to help need to go and check on these villagers and actually see if their concern over such curse has been taken care off..." she added folding her arms
"I will." Ben said. "You can bet on that. After I rest. Using the Omnitrix the way I have is exhausting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back