• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He walked up to the table. "Double shot espresso please. It's been a long trip."

Clockwork kept looking around.
"yes of course sir" Aqua said with a smile as she got his order ready "here you go double espresso shot" she said holding out the coffee cup to him.

"He is down there!" Natsu said standing up and running two the next room of the temple "he reaks of women perfume.." he said stoping and started to stomp down at the floor beneath him

"yes of course sir" Aqua said with a smile as she got his order ready "here you go double espresso shot" she said holding out the coffee cup to him.

"He is down there!" Natsu said standing up and running two the next room of the temple "he reaks of women perfume.." he said stoping and started to stomp down at the floor beneath him
He took it. "Thank you."

"He's wearing what?" Ben asked looking at Natsu.

He took it. "Thank you."

"He's wearing what?" Ben asked looking at Natsu.
"your very welcome sir, enjoy the rest of your day," she said with a friendly smile.

"women perfume....he steaks of it..." Natsu said breaking through the floor. A huge smile crossed his face he looked down at the hole "he is down at the cave.." he added before jumping down the hole.

"your very welcome sir, enjoy the rest of your day," she said with a friendly smile.

"women perfume....he steaks of it..." Natsu said breaking through the floor. A huge smile crossed his face he looked down at the hole "he is down at the cave.." he added before jumping down the hole.
He went and took a seat.

Clockwork transformed. "Goop!" He followed him.

He went and took a seat.

Clockwork transformed. "Goop!" He followed him.
Aqua went back to making other oders as other people made their way towards the counter

Zalty was standing before Delihora, a toothy grin across his face as he stared at the creature encased in ice. "at long last...you will soon be out..." he spoke to himself.
Natsu growled as he saw the man, jumping over with a fiery fist ready to strike him "Im going to whip that stupid grin off your face!" he yelled missing as Zalty jumped out of the way. Hitting a bolder instead as it shredded into plebes.

Aqua went back to making other oders as other people made their way towards the counter

Zalty was standing before Delihora, a toothy grin across his face as he stared at the creature encased in ice. "at long last...you will soon be out..." he spoke to himself.
Natsu growled as he saw the man, jumping over with a fiery fist ready to strike him "Im going to whip that stupid grin off your face!" he yelled missing as Zalty jumped out of the way. Hitting a bolder instead as it shredded into plebes.
Peter decided to go on patrol that night. He stuck to rooftops and alleyways so as to minimize being seen.

The ice started to crack as Deliora began to roar. Deliora should have started falling apart. Insta a crystal appeared above him and flooded him with dark energy.

Peter decided to go on patrol that night. He stuck to rooftops and alleyways so as to minimize being seen.

The ice started to crack as Deliora began to roar. Deliora should have started falling apart. Insta a crystal appeared above him and flooded him with dark energy.
The night seemed fairly quite, not much going on. Jitters coffee was fairly empty only a few people spread about working away on their laptops as they drinked from their cups. Aqua leand hed cheek against her hand as she looked over at Iris as she typed away on her laptop.

Zalty was unsure what that crystal was but he was happy that Deliora was braking free "YES! HE IS FREE!!!" he yelled
"Natsu covered his ears as he went down on his knees as the roar ringed out "why is it so loud!!!!" he yelled

The night seemed fairly quite, not much going on. Jitters coffee was fairly empty only a few people spread about working away on their laptops as they drinked from their cups. Aqua leand hed cheek against her hand as she looked over at Iris as she typed away on her laptop.

Zalty was unsure what that crystal was but he was happy that Deliora was braking free "YES! HE IS FREE!!!" he yelled
"Natsu covered his ears as he went down on his knees as the roar ringed out "why is it so loud!!!!" he yelled
Peter walked in near the end of their shifts. "Hey Iris." He said dismissively. "Aquamarie. Let's go see a movie."

Ben looked at the demon. "Oh boy. Grey said that thing is a demon of total total destruction." He said. "I not sure what I can do against it without using Alien X." He said. (He really tries not to use alien X. Ben is many things but a god is not one of them. So he doesn't rely on Alien X as much as he could)

Peter walked in near the end of their shifts. "Hey Iris." He said dismissively. "Aquamarie. Let's go see a movie."

Ben looked at the demon. "Oh boy. Grey said that thing is a demon of total total destruction." He said. "I not sure what I can do against it without using Alien X." He said. (He really tries not to use alien X. Ben is many things but a god is not one of them. So he doesn't rely on Alien X as much as he could)
"Hey Peter" Iris replied turning over a chair before walking off to the counter. "PETER!" Aqua happily greeted Peter as she finished helping Iris turn over the chairs at some of the tables. Turning the last chair over she quickly made her way over to him and gave him a hug.

(oh right alien X is a very powerful being. I think X could take down Deliora with not much problem...but well there wouldn't be as fun if he used X for more then he did)
"haha! FINALLY THE MOMENT IS HERE!" Zalty shouted staring up at Deliora
"who is Alien X?....is he one of your weird things you turn into?..." Natsu asked looking over at Deliora as only his legs remaind encased in ice.
(Also, I finally got some time to work on the drawing of you...but I think I am going to give my self a brake and tackle it more tomorrow, I scraped it two times already....just not liking the pose. But yea going to work on it during the night when I finally have some time off...)

"Hey Peter" Iris replied turning over a chair before walking off to the counter. "PETER!" Aqua happily greeted Peter as she finished helping Iris turn over the chairs at some of the tables. Turning the last chair over she quickly made her way over to him and gave him a hug.

(oh right alien X is a very powerful being. I think X could take down Deliora with not much problem...but well there wouldn't be as fun if he used X for more then he did)
"haha! FINALLY THE MOMENT IS HERE!" Zalty shouted staring up at Deliora
"who is Alien X?....is he one of your weird things you turn into?..." Natsu asked looking over at Deliora as only his legs remaind encased in ice.
(Also, I finally got some time to work on the drawing of you...but I think I am going to give my self a brake and tackle it more tomorrow, I scraped it two times already....just not liking the pose. But yea going to work on it during the night when I finally have some time off...)
Ben transformed. "Way Big!" He was way big. But still not as big as Deliora.

He hugged her back. "You seem excited to see me."

Ben transformed. "Way Big!" He was way big. But still not as big as Deliora.

He hugged her back. "You seem excited to see me."
"woh...your huge!" Natsu said looking up at Way Big. "your going to be able to wrestle him!"
"no one is touching Deliora except for the cold emperor" Zalty said tossing his crystal ball at the head of Way Big

"what?...Im always happy to see you" she replied

"woh...your huge!" Natsu said looking up at Way Big. "your going to be able to wrestle him!"
"no one is touching Deliora except for the cold emperor" Zalty said tossing his crystal ball at the head of Way Big

"what?...Im always happy to see you" she replied
He stepped back from the crystal ball barely in time. "I'm getting real sick if you." He said. "You're Cold Emperor won't be able to do Jack against this thing."

"I know." He said. "Come on. I need dinner and a movie. Night life tonight was borning."

He stepped back from the crystal ball barely in time. "I'm getting real sick if you." He said. "You're Cold Emperor won't be able to do Jack against this thing."

"I know." He said. "Come on. I need dinner and a movie. Nightlife tonight was boring."
The orb smashed into pieces on the cave of the wall, only to reform and fly past Way Big missing him by mear centimeters again. The sphere landed on Zalty's hand as he looked up at Way Big. "You're right he doesn't, the Cold Emperor is just an arrogant twit.....I do know he doesn't stand a chance against Deliora....that is why I am here" he replied.

"The city was very quiet today.." she replied as she let go of the hug. "okay let's go.." she added running over to grab her messenger bag from behind the counter "bye Iris! take a break from writing on your blog and go have fun " Aqua said waving at the woman as she made her way back to Peter who stood by the door.
"bye you two, have fun,.." Iris said waving at them as they left.

The orb smashed into pieces on the cave of the wall, only to reform and fly past Way Big missing him by mear centimeters again. The sphere landed on Zalty's hand as he looked up at Way Big. "You're right he doesn't, the Cold Emperor is just an arrogant twit.....I do know he doesn't stand a chance against Deliora....that is why I am here" he replied.

"The city was very quiet today.." she replied as she let go of the hug. "okay let's go.." she added running over to grab her messenger bag from behind the counter "bye Iris! take a break from writing on your blog and go have fun " Aqua said waving at the woman as she made her way back to Peter who stood by the door.
"bye you two, have fun,.." Iris said waving at them as they left.
"What? If you knew he's lose why help him?"

Peter waved to Iris as they went to Big Belly Burger.

"What? If you knew he's lose why help him?"

Peter waved to Iris as they went to Big Belly Burger.
"But if he cant kill it we are going to be in major trouble..." Natsu chimed in worried and confused as to why this crazy man would even help with freeing the monster.
it then that's "Because I could care less about the Cold Emperor and what I am really after is to control the demon"

Once they ordered their food Aqua found them a spot to sit and eat. "Oh Peter, guess you came into the coffee shop today?"

"But if he cant kill it we are going to be in major trouble..." Natsu chimed in worried and confused as to why this crazy man would even help with freeing the monster.
it then that's "Because I could care less about the Cold Emperor and what I am really after is to control the demon"

Once they ordered their food Aqua found them a spot to sit and eat. "Oh Peter, guess you came into the coffee shop today?"
He transformed back into himself and walked up to the man. He grabbed his collar extremely angry. "You think you can control that thing!?" He asked. "You're insane!"

"Who?" He asked.

He transformed back into himself and walked up to the man. He grabbed his collar extremely angry. "You think you can control that thing!?" He asked. "You're insane!"

"Who?" He asked.
"of course, with a single spell, I will be the most powerful man in the whole world with a demon at my beck and call!" He smiled as his orbe flew out towards the side of Ben's head.

"the scientist you offered the guys to go and see, Doctor Octavius....be looked very tired..." Aqua said before munching on her fries

"of course, with a single spell, I will be the most powerful man in the whole world with a demon at my beck and call!" He smiled as his orbe flew out towards the side of Ben's head.

"the scientist you offered the guys to go and see, Doctor Octavius....be looked very tired..." Aqua said before munching on her fries
He transformed into what looked to a rainbow humanoid pill bug. "PORTALER!" He yelled. "We're going to need back up. I hope this works." He said creating a portal. When trying to call someone else from a portal the portal always chose someone random. That's why he couldn't really use it for travel. But someone did come from the portal. A hero
who had been chosen by gods. A silent warrior devoted to the peace of his world.

1610680716321.png

He transformed into what looked to a rainbow humanoid pill bug. "PORTALER!" He yelled. "We're going to need back up. I hope this works." He said creating a portal. When trying to call someone else from a portal the portal always chose someone random. That's why he couldn't really use it for travel. But someone did come from the portal. A hero
who had been chosen by gods. A silent warrior devoted to the peace of his world.

View attachment 832724
(the all mightily Link! x3)
Zalty Jumped back as Ben transformed, standing up on a giant boulder Zalty laughed. " your small minds just don't comprehend how powerful ill be with Deliora under my control!, no one will be able to stop me!" He yelled raising his arm up in the air as he causes prices of the ceiling to fall down on to them.

(the all mightily Link! x3)
Zalty Jumped back as Ben transformed, standing up on a giant boulder Zalty laughed. " your small minds just don't comprehend how powerful ill be with Deliora under my control!, no one will be able to stop me!" He yelled raising his arm up in the air as he causes prices of the ceiling to fall down on to them.
Arrows got lodged in the pieces. Bomb arrows that exploded soon after. Link then turned his attention to Deliora. It was.one big monster. But he was used to fighting monsters.

Arrows got lodged in the pieces. Bomb arrows that exploded soon after. Link then turned his attention to Deliora. It was.one big monster. But he was used to fighting monsters.
"All of you really think you can stop me and my arc of time?! all of your pathetic magic has nothing against my powerful time magic" Zalty said sending a wave of balls at Ben and Natsu.

Deliora roared as the ice completely melted of his legs and he took a step forward shaking the whole cave.

"All of you really think you can stop me and my arc of time?! all of your pathetic magic has nothing against my powerful time magic" Zalty said sending a wave of balls at Ben and Natsu.

Deliora roared as the ice completely melted of his legs and he took a step forward shaking the whole cave.
"I'm really sick of you." Ben transformed again. "Diamond head!" He said running straight through them. After all Peterosapiens didn't exactly age."

Link looked up at the monster thinking how best to go about this. He let loose a flurry of bomb arrows at the monster.

"I'm really sick of you." Ben transformed again. "Diamond head!" He said running straight through them. After all Peterosapiens didn't exactly age."

Link looked up at the monster thinking how best to go about this. He let loose a flurry of bomb arrows at the monster.
Zalty was taken back as his orbs did nothing, this boy's magic was not normal at all. His attention was focused on Diamond head as he took a few steps. Taking his chance Natsu landed a firey punch onto Zalty sending the man flying crashing onto the side of the cave wall.

The flurry of bomb arrows hit Deliora as they all exploded creating smoke around the cave. When the smoke cleared the demon roared again swinging its fist down towards Link. (Deliora is not dead like in the episode right?)

Zalty was taken back as his orbs did nothing, this boy's magic was not normal at all. His attention was focused on Diamond head as he took a few steps. Taking his chance Natsu landed a firey punch onto Zalty sending the man flying crashing onto the side of the cave wall.

The flurry of bomb arrows hit Deliora as they all exploded creating smoke around the cave. When the smoke cleared the demon roared again swinging its fist down towards Link. (Deliora is not dead like in the episode right?)
(no he's not. He's still regaining strength, but the power of dark magic and the Cosmic crystal was enough to revitalize him) Diamond head grabbed Zalty. "You irresponsible idiot!" He yelled. "Do you have any idea what you've done!?"

Grey heard the roar and went wide eyed his battle with Lyon coming to a halt. "N-No Way!"

(no he's not. He's still regaining strength, but the power of dark magic and the Cosmic crystal was enough to revitalize him) Diamond head grabbed Zalty. "You irresponsible idiot!" He yelled. "Do you have any idea what you've done!?"

Grey heard the roar and went wide eyed his battle with Lyon coming to a halt. "N-No Way!"
Zalty wasn't all there the punch in the face got him all dizzy "I was going to show everyone my strength....so...how...show my power"

Lyon's eyes went wide "The stupid mutt Tobby actually did it, he was able to finish the moon drip ceremony" he smiled "You are to late Gray,... Deliora has awaken and now ill be able to surpass our Master and show everyone that I am stronger than she ever was!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back