• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Both Ben and Gray ran through the jungle back towards the temple. When reaching the temple they saw that it was tilted and not aligned with the moon anymore.

"oh wow, you were able to capture the Mist?! how did you do it?" Cisco replied over the communicator
"Someone tipped the temple to stop the moondrip." Big Chill said. "I'll bet it was Natsu's idea his first answer is generally to break it."

"I used webbing to to make an air funnel to destabilize his molecules. Forcing him to reform or risk becoming spread so thing he couldn't reform."

"Someone tipped the temple to stop the moondrip." Big Chill said. "I'll bet it was Natsu's idea his first answer is generally to break it."

"I used webbing to to make an air funnel to destabilize his molecules. Forcing him to reform or risk becoming spread so thing he couldn't reform."
"true that is his go-to.....flame brain actually did something right for once..." Gray said running into the temple.

"Nice!...you are once smart dude....bring him over we got the Pipeline ready for our second baddy" Cisco replied

"true that is his go-to.....flame brain actually did something right for once..." Gray said running into the temple.

"Nice!...you are once smart dude....bring him over we got the Pipeline ready for our second baddy" Cisco replied
Big Chill followed.

"Was there ever any question that I was smart?" Peter asked.

Big Chill followed.

"Was there ever any question that I was smart?" Peter asked.
There were holes and burn marks through out the temple. "Natsu is defiantly in here" Gray said before muffled voices and explosions could be heard deeper within the temple.

"I guess not.....well we will be waiting for you guys to return" Cisco said

There were holes and burn marks through out the temple. "Natsu is defiantly in here" Gray said before muffled voices and explosions could be heard deeper within the temple.

"I guess not.....well we will be waiting for you guys to return" Cisco said
Bug Chill went after Lyon without another word.

"Alright." He said. "Let's home Octi ' he said. He looked at Joe. "You good detective?"

Bug Chill went after Lyon without another word.

"Alright." He said. "Let's home Octi ' he said. He looked at Joe. "You good detective?"
Lyon and Natsu were in the Temples main room fighting. Lyon had incased the walls around Natsu and himself in ice, encasing them both within the room. Gray ran after Ben

"I been better,...that was a close call...." Joe replied
Octi nodded "you go ahead and get Nimbus back to STAR labs, ill meet you there" she said
"I can give you two...I mean three a ride" Joe offered.

Lyon and Natsu were in the Temples main room fighting. Lyon had incased the walls around Natsu and himself in ice, encasing them both within the room. Gray ran after Ben

"I been better,...that was a close call...." Joe replied
Octi nodded "you go ahead and get Nimbus back to STAR labs, ill meet you there" she said
"I can give you two...I mean three a ride" Joe offered.
"Nah. We'll swing this one. If Nimby wakes up a compact space is the last thing we need to be in."

"Right, did not think about that.....well, see you back at Star Labs then" Joe said
They took him to STAR labs and put him in the pipeline. "Well that's one more baddy caught. Where's Danton?" He asked. Cisco had a from look on his face. "Where's Danton..." Peter said. "Dead." Wells said. "We found this morning. He had... Flung himself the top of STAR Labs." He said.

Ben looked at Grey. "You take Lyon. Natsu and I will keep breaking things."

(I think I'm gonna start a major arc for our characters soon specifically for Peter and Aqua. Time for the birth of Doctor Octopus)

They took him to STAR labs and put him in the pipeline. "Well that's one more baddy caught. Where's Danton?" He asked. Cisco had a from look on his face. "Where's Danton..." Peter said. "Dead." Wells said. "We found this morning. He had... Flung himself the top of STAR Labs." He said.

Ben looked at Grey. "You take Lyon. Natsu and I will keep breaking things."
"you guys did great work..." Aqua said looking at the containment systems they had made as they placed Nimbus into the pipeline. "Ohh....but,...how did Mr. Danton get out...I thought he was well secured?.." Aqua asked.

Grey looked at Ben and smiled as he gave him a nod. "Lyon! this is between you and me, I am going to put a stop to your madness once and for all!"
(I think I'm gonna start a major arc for our characters soon specifically for Peter and Aqua. Time for the birth of Doctor Octopus)
(ooh Doctor Oct, sure I'm down whenever you like.)

"you guys did great work..." Aqua said looking at the containment systems they had made as they placed Nimbus into the pipeline. "Ohh....but,...how did Mr. Danton get out...I thought he was well secured?.." Aqua asked.

Grey looked at Ben and smiled as he gave him a nod. "Lyon! this is between you and me, I am going to put a stop to your madness once and for all!"

(ooh Doctor Oct, sure I'm down whenever you like.)
Peter sighed. "Well that's a downer. Anyway Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin. I have thought of a way we can all brighten out dabbed out moods." He said. "A scientists from New York is visiting a day to give a demonstration of his cybernetic arms. Doctor Auto Octavius. Supposedly it's supposed to revolutionize the prosthetics industry."

Ben ran off to fight alongside Natsu. He seemed to fighting a time wizard.

Peter sighed. "Well that's a downer. Anyway Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin. I have thought of a way we can all brighten out dabbed out moods." He said. "A scientists from New York is visiting a day to give a demonstration of his cybernetic arms. Doctor Auto Octavius. Supposedly it's supposed to revolutionize the prosthetics industry."

Ben ran off to fight alongside Natsu. He seemed to fighting a time wizard.
Aqua felt bad for the man, it was sad they weren't able to help him out.
"oh that would be something interesting to go and see,...it might be nice to get out of the Lab" Caitlin replied interested in Peter's proposal. "

The time wizard was laughing as he ran away from Natsu after having fixed the Pyramid. "TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT!" Natsu yelled after the short man. The man stopped and smiled, waving his arm as part of the ceiling came down on you Natsu

Aqua felt bad for the man, it was sad they weren't able to help him out.
"oh that would be something interesting to go and see,...it might be nice to get out of the Lab" Caitlin replied interested in Peter's proposal. "

The time wizard was laughing as he ran away from Natsu after having fixed the Pyramid. "TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT!" Natsu yelled after the short man. The man stopped and smiled, waving his arm as part of the ceiling came down on you Natsu
Peter nodded. "Anyway. I need a shower and a new filter for the suit. Nimbus almost totally wrecked this one."

"You're reversing the flow of time on those pillars." Ben called out. "But if you think you're the only who has time related powers your dead wrong." He slammed down on the Omnitrix. "CLOCKWORK!"

sketch-1610423350935.png

(Again credit goes to Hawkdown I just edited the Omnitrix coloring)

Peter nodded. "Anyway. I need a shower and a new filter for the suit. Nimbus almost totally wrecked this one."

"You're reversing the flow of time on those pillars." Ben called out. "But if you think you're the only who has time related powers your dead wrong." He slammed down on the Omnitrix. "CLOCKWORK!"

View attachment 831342
(Again credit goes to Hawkdown I just edited the Omnitrix coloring)
"We can all meet at the convention center where the demonstration will be taken place" Aqua suggested

"oh such a clever boy you are,..much more than the pink one.....but yes I did reverse the flow of time, I practice one of the lost magics, its strength and side effects are so powerful that it has been erased from history as we know it...." he replied with a smirk. The man took a step back as Ben states that he isn't the only one with time-related powers and transformed into Clockwork. "its been some time I faced someone with such a similar power.."
(again as always awesome artwork from Hawkdown...this look sooooo cool)

"We can all meet at the convention center where the demonstration will be taken place" Aqua suggested

"oh such a clever boy you are,..much more than the pink one.....but yes I did reverse the flow of time, I practice one of the lost magics, its strength and side effects are so powerful that it has been erased from history as we know it...." he replied with a smirk. The man took a step back as Ben states that he isn't the only one with time-related powers and transformed into Clockwork. "its been some time I faced someone with such a similar power.."
(also gonna get a nasty surprise at the moon drip ceromony)

Peter nodded again "I like that idea."

Clockwork looked at Natsu. "You break them. I'll make sure they stay broke."

Peter nodded again "I like that idea."

Clockwork looked at Natsu. "You break them. I'll make sure they stay broke."
"Okay then lets head home Pete" Aqua said

Natsu got a huge grin on his face. "oh I am fired up now!" he said with excitement, bursting into fire and running at a piller smashing through it.

"Try as you may, the moon drip ceremony will continue" he said

"Okay then lets head home Pete" Aqua said

Natsu got a huge grin on his face. "oh I am fired up now!" he said with excitement, bursting into fire and running at a piller smashing through it.

"Try as you may, the moon drip ceremony will continue" he said
Peter nodded. "I'll be with you in a second. I need to check something first." He said.

Clockwork slowed time around him and ran at the man. To the man he was running at an inhuman speed.

Little did everyone involved in the fight know. Ben, Grey, Natsu, Lucy and now even Erza. Neither the villagers, their enemies of even Lyon knew that this would be a successful resurrection. A man in a dark cloak grinned with malice. Teeth yellow and black. Rotting out yet he didn't seem to care. Physical plain and health became meaningless to him long ago. In one aged hand with the skin stuck to bone he held a book filled with powerful magics. In the other a purple crystal brimming with dark power. A crystal gifted with a fraction of the power of an infinity stone. How this dark magician wished he could have the real thing. But this crystal would have to do the trick.

Peter nodded. "I'll be with you in a second. I need to check something first." He said.

Clockwork slowed time around him and ran at the man. To the man he was running at an inhuman speed.

Little did everyone involved in the fight know. Ben, Grey, Natsu, Lucy and now even Erza. Neither the villagers, their enemies of even Lyon knew that this would be a successful resurrection. A man in a dark cloak grinned with malice. Teeth yellow and black. Rotting out yet he didn't seem to care. Physical plain and health became meaningless to him long ago. In one aged hand with the skin stuck to bone he held a book filled with powerful magics. In the other a purple crystal brimming with dark power. A crystal gifted with a fraction of the power of an infinity stone. How this dark magician wished he could have the real thing. But this crystal would have to do the trick.
"okaies.." she replied waving goodbye to the others before heading to the outside of the STAR Labs building

Natsu continued to smash the pillars getting a bit frustrated that the masked man kept fixing the pillars. Zalty (took me so long to figure out what this dude's name was XD) laughed as he would just fix each pillar Natsu would knock down. He gasped being taken by surprise by Clockwork, just dodging him by a hair.
((:xFeek:......Also guessing Erza and Lucy are fighting the Lyon's hooded minions))

"okaies.." she replied waving goodbye to the others before heading to the outside of the STAR Labs building

Natsu continued to smash the pillars getting a bit frustrated that the masked man kept fixing the pillars. Zalty (took me so long to figure out what this dude's name was XD) laughed as he would just fix each pillar Natsu would knock down. He gasped being taken by surprise by Clockwork, just dodging him by a hair.
((:xFeek:......Also guessing Erza and Lucy are fighting the Lyon's hooded minions))
(yes they are but I thought we could skin past that) Peter went to lab to work on his web shooters.

That was the distraction he looked for. Clockwork used his own power and undid all of Zalty's hard work.

(yes they are but I thought we could skin past that) Peter went to lab to work on his web shooters.

That was the distraction he looked for. Clockwork used his own power and undid all of Zalty's hard work.
(oh, of course, was not going to write it, they are just off doing that off-screen....never to be seen X3)
Aqua left to do a last minute shift at Jitters.

Zalty did not appreciate his work getting changed. "There is other ways to get these things done..." he said letting out a laugh at he vanished.

(oh, of course, was not going to write it, they are just off doing that off-screen....never to be seen X3)
Aqua left to do a last minute shift at Jitters.

Zalty did not appreciate his work getting changed. "There is other ways to get these things done..." he said letting out a laugh at he vanished.
A man walked in with a case and ordered coffee. The case Said Otto Octavius.

"What the? Where did he go?" Ben asked looking around.

A man walked in with a case and ordered coffee. The case Said, Otto Octavius.

"What the? Where did he go?" Ben asked looking around.
Aqua was by the espresso machine as she looked over at the case noticing the name on it, after reading the name she looked over at the man who was ordering at the register. He was that scientist Peter had mentioned going to see his demonstration.

Zalty had vanished down to the cave where Delihora was being kept.
"He just vanished...." Natsu said as he looked over as ruble tumbled down next to him. "wait...I think I....he is still close" Natsu said sniffing the air. He took a few steps before getting down on all fours and sniffing the ground.

Aqua was by the espresso machine as she looked over at the case noticing the name on it, after reading the name she looked over at the man who was ordering at the register. He was that scientist Peter had mentioned going to see his demonstration.

Zalty had vanished down to the cave where Delihora was being kept.
"He just vanished...." Natsu said as he looked over as ruble tumbled down next to him. "wait...I think I....he is still close" Natsu said sniffing the air. He took a few steps before getting down on all fours and sniffing the ground.
He walked up to the table. "Double shot espresso please. It's been a long trip."

Clockwork kept looking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back