• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"You talk to much" Bakugo said as he ran over attacking him with a larger explosion
Later than night Natsu and Lucy were in Lucy's rooms doing sit ups as she came out of the shower.

He cycked through some hand signs and created a shield from snake scales.

Later than night Natsu and Lucy were in Lucy's rooms doing sit ups as she came out of the shower.

He cycked through some hand signs and created a shield from snake scales.
"WHAT THE HELL NATSU!" Lucy yelled coming out of the shower in a towel. "STOP BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE!" she added smacking him

The large explosion pushed Bakugo back, as the smoke cleared he saw the snake scale shield had blocked his way to him and growled angrily

"WHAT THE HELL NATSU!" Lucy yelled coming out of the shower in a towel. "STOP BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE!" she added smacking him

The large explosion pushed Bakugo back, as the smoke cleared he saw the snake scale shield had blocked his way to him and growled angrily
"OW! Lucy. You don't even know what we're for. Besides this is the first time we've been in your house." (Can we retconn Gajeel. I forgot that he started as a villain in phantom troupe arc)

"You won't defeat me." He said. "There's nothing either of you can do." He said. The voice came on over the speaker. "This is disappointing Spider-Man." Orochimaru grinned. "See he knows you can't win-" "You're still holding back Spider-Man." The voice continued interrupting Orochimaru. "You're so incredibly afraid to hurt someone, that you even when it's a battle of life and death you can't unleash your full power. Our viewers want to see you unleash. To see you go savage with your strength."

"OW! Lucy. You don't even know what we're for. Besides this is the first time we've been in your house." (Can we retconn Gajeel. I forgot that he started as a villain in phantom troupe arc)

"You won't defeat me." He said. "There's nothing either of you can do." He said. The voice came on over the speaker. "This is disappointing Spider-Man." Orochimaru grinned. "See he knows you can't win-" "You're still holding back Spider-Man." The voice continued interrupting Orochimaru. "You're so incredibly afraid to hurt someone, that you even when it's a battle of life and death you can't unleash your full power. Our viewers want to see you unleash. To see you go savage with your strength."
"I dont care what you are here for! You do not brake into my home...expeshally when I'm in the bath and worst of all your making it all stinky with you exercising...." she frowned scolding him.

Bakugo angrily frown he would not accept being defeated by that ninja weirdo. He looked up as the voice came on the loud speaker, turning towards Peter as the voice spoke about him. "Ya really going to take that from him web brain?!"

"I dont care what you are here for! You do not brake into my home...expeshally when I'm in the bath and worst of all your making it all stinky with you exercising...." she frowned scolding him.

Bakugo angrily frown he would not accept being defeated by that ninja weirdo. He looked up as the voice came on the loud speaker, turning towards Peter as the voice spoke about him. "Ya really going to take that from him web brain?!"
"Come on. We got a job." He said holding up the paper. "S-Class we're ready for the big leagues."

"Holding back? There's no way... I've pulled my punches but I could have sworn that when it counted I gave it my all." Peter looked at his hands. "Face it wall crawler. You're too soft to give it your all."

Last edited:
"Come on. We got a job." He said holding up the paper. "S-Class we're ready for the big leagues."

"Holding back? There's no way... I've pulled my punches but I could have sworn that when it counted I gave it my all." Peter looked at his hands. "Face it wall crawler. You're too soft to give it your all."
"Are you insane! How did you get that?! We arnt allowed any of those jobs...you want the master to get furious at us?!"

Bakugo looked at Peter and punched his arm. Not hard to hurt him but enough to get his attention. "Hey! You really going to take that crap from them?...I really thought you were tougher then that bug breath.."

"Are you insane! How did you get that?! We arnt allowed any of those jobs...you want the master to get furious at us?!"

Bakugo looked at Peter and punched his arm. Not hard to hurt him but enough to get his attention. "Hey! You really going to take that crap from them?...I really thought you were tougher then that bug breath.."
"Come on. We'll be in an out before they know it. Besides. A celestial key is one of the rewards."

Peter looked at him. He looked at Orochimaru. "Come on then Ninjaboy. You gonna fight or you just gonna stand there like a creep?"

"Come on. We'll be in an out before they know it. Besides. A celestial key is one of the rewards."

Peter looked at him. He looked at Orochimaru. "Come on then Ninjaboy. You gonna fight or you just gonna stand there like a creep?"
"I dont know about this Natsu, we can really get in trouble for this or worse die" Lucy responded at first crossing her arms. But she was intrigued when he mentioned one of the rewards "really a celestial key?"

"Thats more like it!" Bakugo smirks looking back at Orochimaru "get ready to die! you ninja looser!" he yelled as he hands smoked

"I dont know about this Natsu, we can really get in trouble for this or worse die" Lucy responded at first crossing her arms. But she was intrigued when he mentioned one of the rewards "really a celestial key?"

"Thats more like it!" Bakugo smirks looking back at Orochimaru "get ready to die! you ninja looser!" he yelled as he hands smoked
"I thought I saw a furry blue tail leaving the window when I went to get a smoothie." A raspy voice said. Bigchill towered over them. Looking extremely menacing.

Peter shot webbing into Orochimaru's eyes

"I thought I saw a furry blue tail leaving the window when I went to get a smoothie." A raspy voice said. Bigchill towered over them. Looking extremely menacing.

Peter shot webbing into Orochimaru's eyes
"Ahh! a giant bug monster!" Lucy said as Bigchill appeared trowing a shoe at him

Bakugo ran over to Orochimaru throwing a few explosive punchs

"Ahh! a giant bug monster!" Lucy said as Bigchill appeared trowing a shoe at him

Bakugo ran over to Orochimaru throwing a few explosive punchs
He caught. "Real charming Lucy." He said turning back into Ben. "What am I going to do with you trouble makers."

He caught. "Real charming Lucy." He said turning back into Ben. "What am I going to do with you trouble makers."
"sorry...." Lucy sighed with relif as Bigchill turned back to Ben. "wait how did you get in my home?!....you know what forget it! I need to go get changed" she said her face red as she grabed her clothing and walking off back to her bathroom slaming the door behind her.

"sorry...." Lucy sighed with relif as Bigchill turned back to Ben. "wait how did you get in my home?!....you know what forget it! I need to go get changed" she said her face red as she grabed her clothing and walking off back to her bathroom slaming the door behind her.
"You're such a stick in the mud. We can do this. You don't need to butt in watch boy." Natsu said. "Let me see that." Ben said. (I think I've decided on Erza simply put. I think she'll be attracted to someone she can't indimidate)

"You're such a stick in the mud. We can do this. You don't need to butt in watch boy." Natsu said. "Let me see that." Ben said. (I think I've decided on Erza simply put. I think she'll be attracted to someone she can't indimidate)
(I guess you are right I think she would be XD)
Lucy step out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. She saw Ben with the paper and sighed "see I told you Natsu we would get found out, I knew this was a stupid idea...now Ben is going to tell the master"

(I guess you are right I think she would be XD)
Lucy step out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. She saw Ben with the paper and sighed "see I told you Natsu we would get found out, I knew this was a stupid idea...now Ben is going to tell the master"
Ben read the paper. "Actually I'm going with you." He said

Ben went outside. "I'm going to bed. Stay out of trouble."
"alright" Lucy replied looking back at Happy and Natsu "okay if were not going out until tomorrow both of you...out!" she said placing one of her fists on her hip and the other pointing to her door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back