• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lucy pushed out Natsu and Happy out of her home "see you guys tomorrow" she said closing the door behind them
"Bye." Ben said.

Peter looked at his watch. With everything going on. He was thinking of going full time on Spider-Man. Bigger picture. More and more he doubted that school and a normal life were his destiny.

"Bye." Ben said.

Peter looked at his watch. With everything going on. He was thinking of going full time on Spider-Man. Bigger picture. More and more he doubted that school and a normal life were his destiny.
Lucy got up the next day, getting ready and leaving her home. Arriving to the meeting place before she left with Ben, Happy and Natsu

Bakugo did not hold back as he attacked Orochimaru

Lucy got up the next day, getting ready and leaving her home. Arriving to the meeting place before she left with Ben, Happy and Natsu

(oh yeah. Forgot that was happening. I should go to bed)

No one wanted to to go e them passage to the island. There was too much fear over the presumed curse.

Orochimaru grabbed him and bit him. "I wonder if you'll survive this." He said as he used his chakra to place the curse mark on Bakugou.

No one wanted to to go e them passage to the island. There was too much fear over the presumed curse.

Orochimaru grabbed him and bit him. "I wonder if you'll survive this." He said as he used his chakra to place the curse mark on Bakugou.
"How are we supposed to get to the island if no one will give us a lift?...we should just go back home" Lucy said a bit frustrated folding her arms

"What the hell?" Bakugo said punching Orochimaru in the face to get him to let go of him, but the damage had been done

"How are we supposed to get to the island if no one will give us a lift?...we should just go back home" Lucy said a bit frustrated folding her arms

"What the hell?" Bakugo said punching Orochimaru in the face to get him to let go of him, but the damage had been done
"We're going to keep trying." Ben said.

It burned painfully sapping his strength.

"I guess...there has to be someone who are willing to take us"

"A crap!" Bakugo winced in pain, taking steps back as he held the bite wound
"Say. You say your headed to Galina." A sailor said.

It was being a losing battle as Peter now also had to take care of Bakugou. "good bye little Spider." Orochimaru said. Suddenly he was gone. In a flash of yellow lightning. Someone else stood where Orochimaru was.

1607036871307.png

Last edited:
"Say. You say your headed to Galina." A sailor said.

It was being a losing battle as Peter now also had to take care of Bakugou. "good bye little Spider." Orochimaru said. Suddenly he was gone. In a flash of yellow lightning. Someone else stood where Orochimaru was.
View attachment 815140
"yes sir that's where we are trying to go" Lucy spoke up

Bakugo was trying his best to stay on his feet but went down to his knees as the wound painfully burned

"yes sir that's where we are trying to go" Lucy spoke up

Bakugo was trying his best to stay on his feet but went down to his knees as the wound painfully burned
"I can take you."

Peter looked at him. "You're the-" "Flash." Barry said. "And I need your help Spider-Man." They all reappeared at the mansion. It was three days later. Peter and Bakugo had been missing that whole time

"I can take you."

Peter looked at him. "You're the-" "Flash." Barry said. "And I need your help Spider-Man." They all reappeared at the mansion. It was three days later. Peter and Bakugo had been missing that whole time
"really thank you sir"

When they reappeared they were surrounded by the students in the mansion. Everyone asking what had happened and where they had been all this time. "Peter!" Aqua tackled him into a huge hug as she spotted him.

"really thank you sir"

When they reappeared they were surrounded by the students in the mansion. Everyone asking what had happened and where they had been all this time. "Peter!" Aqua tackled him into a huge hug as she spotted him.
"Uh guys. Grey is marching toward us looking like someone stole his candy." Ben said.

Logan looked at Flash. "What did you do to them bub!?" He lunged at him but Barry easily dodged. "Stop Wolverine. Flash is a hero. He got us out of... Wherever we were. Bakugo needs medical attention now."

"Uh guys. Grey is marching toward us looking like someone stole his candy." Ben said.

Logan looked at Flash. "What did you do to them bub!?" He lunged at him but Barry easily dodged. "Stop Wolverine. Flash is a hero. He got us out of... Wherever we were. Bakugo needs medical attention now."
"oh no...I think Grey found out about us taking the job" Happy said as he hid behind Natsu

Jean was quickly called and Bakugo was quickly taken away to the med bay.

"oh no...I think Grey found out about us taking the job" Happy said as he hid behind Natsu

Jean was quickly called and Bakugo was quickly taken away to the med bay.
"Hey grey what's up?" Ben asked.

"Flash. What do you mean you need my help?" Peter asked. "I need your help, to keep me from doing something really bad." He said. "In a different timeline. The only other Barry Allen out there is about to get his powers. And I have to make sure he turns out a better hero than I did."

"Hey grey what's up?" Ben asked.

"Flash. What do you mean you need my help?" Peter asked. "I need your help, to keep me from doing something really bad." He said. "In a different timeline. The only other Barry Allen out there is about to get his powers. And I have to make sure he turns out a better hero than I did."
"what the hall do you guys think your doing?!....granps found out about your little plan and sent me to get you"

(not sure what to add ><)

"what the hall do you guys think your doing?!....granps found out about your little plan and sent me to get you"

(not sure what to add ><)
"Well alright. You guys can go on back while I go do my hero thang. I'm better working alone anyway." Ben said. "Hey I thought you accepted this job too?" Happy said. "This isn't a job for me. This isn't something to do for reward or rep Happy. This is real people who need real help. I'm a member of fairy tail. But I'm still the hero with the most powerful device in all known universes attached to his wrist." He looked at Grey. "Sorry icycle. Even if they go back. I have a job to do. And something tells me that under all that bravado and no care attitude, you know I'm right.'

"This multiverse crash... It... Wasn't an accident." Flash said. "It was the result of me doing something very stupid in an attempt to undo the fusion. I've almost used up the rest of my speed and I killed my friends in the process. This other Barry is the last chance for all version of me. He'll have the same idea about seperating it again. When the time comes. It could be days or years fr now. You need to convince him things are better this way."

"Well alright. You guys can go on back while I go do my hero thang. I'm better working alone anyway." Ben said. "Hey I thought you accepted this job too?" Happy said. "This isn't a job for me. This isn't something to do for reward or rep Happy. This is real people who need real help. I'm a member of fairy tail. But I'm still the hero with the most powerful device in all known universes attached to his wrist." He looked at Grey. "Sorry icycle. Even if they go back. I have a job to do. And something tells me that under all that bravado and no care attitude, you know I'm right.'

"This multiverse crash... It... Wasn't an accident." Flash said. "It was the result of me doing something very stupid in an attempt to undo the fusion. I've almost used up the rest of my speed and I killed my friends in the process. This other Barry is the last chance for all version of me. He'll have the same idea about seperating it again. When the time comes. It could be days or years fr now. You need to convince him things are better this way."
Grey huffed unfolding his arms "no one has been able to help those people in that island....and your talking about doing this on your own your insane dude" Grey said looking back at Ben "granps is going to be furious and we may get kicked out of the guild...but you got a point Ben" grey said with a sigh looking away

Grey huffed unfolding his arms "no one has been able to help those people in that island....and your talking about doing this on your own your insane dude" Grey said looking back at Ben "granps is going to be furious and we may get kicked out of the guild...but you got a point Ben" grey said with a sigh looking away
(you know aqua is there with them doesn't she have anything to say) Ben smiled. "Trust me. Old people get over it really fast." He said.

(you know aqua is there with them doesn't she have anything to say) Ben smiled. "Trust me. Old people get over it really fast." He said.
(we don't have to have her there if you don't want her to be there...that's why I kept her quiet ...)

"I guess your right...but if we are doing this we should go now, once they dont see me coming back with you four....gramps will definitely send Erza and she will make us all go back if you want to or not" Grey said stepping on to the boat. Lucy quickly followed on to the boat scared to face Erza.

Last edited:
(we don't have to have her there if you don't want her to be there...that's why I kept her quiet ...)

"I guess your right...but if we are doing this we should go now, once they dont see me coming back with you four....gramps will definitely send Erza and she will make us all go back if you want to or not" Grey said stepping on to the boat. Lucy quickly followed on to the boat scared to face Erza.
(I kinda wanted her to be there.

Ben followed as well. "Meh. I could take her."

(I kinda wanted her to be there.

Ben followed as well. "Meh. I could take her."
(oh...I'm sorry, I read it all wrong...sorry I should have just replied....I guess I over thought again><)
Aqua quietly listen to the Flash speak as she held on to Peter, still in a tight embrace. She loosed her grip and looked up at the man in red. "I am sorry for what happened to your friends and I don't dought for even a second that Spidy would not help you out...I just have a question about all this...." The short blue hair girl spoke up "...If you say what you did cause this whole multiverse crash, what will happen to those from other universes when you change what your pass self did?" she asked

"I don't know, you are very strong Ben, ...but Erza is the strongest women in the guild and she is scary" Lucy added

(oh...I'm sorry, I read it all wrong...sorry I should have just replied....I guess I over thought again><)
Aqua quietly listen to the Flash speak as she held on to Peter, still in a tight embrace. She loosed her grip and looked up at the man in red. "I am sorry for what happened to your friends and I don't dought for even a second that Spidy would not help you out...I just have a question about all this...." The short blue hair girl spoke up "...If you say what you did cause this whole multiverse crash, what will happen to those from other universes when you change what your pass self did?" she asked

"I don't know, you are very strong Ben, ...but Erza is the strongest women in the guild and she is scary" Lucy added
"Nothing." Flash said. "The stupid thing I did happened after. I tapped into the speed force to try and force them apart again. I thought it would be better for the multiverse that way..." He said. "I was wrong. And I failed using up my speed and... Myself. I'm nearing my 60's. I was 32 last week."

"Oh please. The scariest person I've ever met out paces her by miles." He said. "Besides only thing I'm scared of is clowns. And peacocks.

"Nothing." Flash said. "The stupid thing I did happened after. I tapped into the speed force to try and force them apart again. I thought it would be better for the multiverse that way..." He said. "I was wrong. And I failed using up my speed and... Myself. I'm nearing my 60's. I was 32 last week."

"Oh please. The scariest person I've ever met out paces her by miles." He said. "Besides only thing I'm scared of is clowns. And peacocks.
"I see" she replied as the Flash answered her question. "so you going to help him?" Aqua asked looking up Peter

"What?! you're scared of clowns!?" Natsu said laughing as he hugged stomach "who would be scared of clowns"

"I see" she replied as the Flash answered her question. "so you going to help him?" Aqua asked looking up Peter

"What?! you're scared of clowns!?" Natsu said laughing as he hugged stomach "who would be scared of clowns"
Peter's glanced everywhere thinking. "Yes." He said. "Wait this could be long term what about UA?" Izuku asked. "I'll come visit sure but... Guys UA isn't where I'm needed. Big Picture. I'm needed everywhere I can help. Flash. STAR Labs. A place.like that could built a teleporter. Create easy transit between worlds. Peter Parker and Spider-Man could BOTH make a huge difference there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back