• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Peter's glanced everywhere thinking. "Yes." He said. "Wait this could be long term what about UA?" Izuku asked. "I'll come visit sure but... Guys UA isn't where I'm needed. Big Picture. I'm needed everywhere I can help. Flash. STAR Labs. A place.like that could built a teleporter. Create easy transit between worlds. Peter Parker and Spider-Man could BOTH make a huge difference there.
"wait... does that mean you won't be coming back with us when we go back?" Ochaco asked "are you sure about this? about being everywhere?" Tsuyu added

"wait... does that mean you won't be coming back with us when we go back?" Ochaco asked "are you sure about this? about being everywhere?" Tsuyu added
Peter looked at them. "I don't know." He said. "But ever since this all started something's been prodding the back of my mind. What if I can do more for this world, no the universe as Spider-Man then Peter Parker can at UA. The limitations I face there. I won:t have to limit myself to help people."

Peter looked at them. "I don't know." He said. "But ever since this all started something's been prodding the back of my mind. What if I can do more for this world, no the universe as Spider-Man than Peter Parker can at UA. The limitations I face there. I won:t have to limit myself to help people."
"look guys this is all up for Peter to decide for himself. We should support his decision....after all This is something he wants to do to help people, like how we all have our own beliefs and motives in helping people and being heroes." Aqua said

"look guys this is all up for Peter to decide for himself. We should support his decision....after all This is something he wants to do to help people, like how we all have our own beliefs and motives in helping people and being heroes." Aqua said
"Yeah but... Wouldn't he be leaving you behind?" Kirashima said. "Not if she went with him." Logan said

"Yeah but... Wouldn't he be leaving you behind?" Kirashima said. "Not if she went with him." Logan said
"Yes he would..." she replied looking over at Kirashima. The thought broke her hearts, but she wouldn't want to hold him back. Aqua turned over to Logan surprised by his intervening

"Yes he would..." she replied looking over at Kirashima. The thought broke her hearts, but she wouldn't want to hold him back. Aqua turned over to Logan surprised by his intervening
"Come on kid. I've seen you in action. I've seen most of you in action. Some of you have some issues to work out but, you need the training wheels." Logan said. "Especially not you two. You're Been Spider-Man for nine months now Parker. And you're girlfriend has given most of the X-Men a run for their money in sparring sessions. Go with him. Do some good."

"Come on kid. I've seen you in action. I've seen most of you in action. Some of you have some issues to work out but, you need the training wheels." Logan said. "Especially not you two. You're Been Spider-Man for nine months now Parker. And you're girlfriend has given most of the X-Men a run for their money in sparring sessions. Go with him. Do some good."
Aqua held on to one of her tentacles that laid over her left shoulder. A light blush crossed her freaked cheeks from Logan's comment about her sparring sessions. Aqua quietly looked over at Peter for his thoughts on this.

Aqua held on to one of her tentacles that laid over her left shoulder. A light blush crossed her freaked cheeks from Logan's comment about her sparring sessions. Aqua quietly looked over at Peter for his thoughts on this.
"I'd love for her to come.' Peter said. "Burt's not my call. It's hers."

"I'd love for her to come.' Peter said. "Burt's not my call. It's hers."
Aqua bit her lower lip, a large apart of her wanted to jump into the opportunity to explore and help people along side Peter. But a small part of her made her second guess herself, even if it was for a second. The small fear about leaving for the unknown and leaving the planed life back in her world.
"I'll love to come along" she replied

Aqua bit her lower lip, a large apart of her wanted to jump into the opportunity to explore and help people along side Peter. But a small part of her made her second guess herself, even if it was for a second. The small fear about leaving for the unknown and leaving the planed life back in her world.
"I'll love to come along" she replied
Peter smiled and hugged her tightly. "Now. I need to figure out what's wrong with Bakugou and something about that Orochimaru fellow seemed familiar."

Peter smiled and hugged her tightly. "Now. I need to figure out what's wrong with Bakugou and something about that Orochimaru fellow seemed familiar."
Aqua smiled as Peter hugged her tightly. "Miss Jean will be able to help him right?" Aqua asked. "I'm worried...he didn't look to well" Momo spoke up a worried look on her face. "...he didn't even curse at us when taking him to the med bay..." Mina saddly added

Aqua smiled as Peter hugged her tightly. "Miss Jean will be able to help him right?" Aqua asked. "I'm worried...he didn't look to well" Momo spoke up a worried look on her face. "...he didn't even curse at us when taking him to the med bay..." Mina saddly added
He went to the library and got on the computer. Looking it up. "That's not good.X he said. "According to this. It's another universe we thought as fiction. That curse mark is bad news " he let her read it for herself.

He went to the library and got on the computer. Looking it up. "That's not good.X he said. "According to this. It's another universe we thought as fiction. That curse mark is bad news " he let her read it for herself.
(Sorry busy day at work. Just got out)
Aqua leaned over and took a look "oh no....poor Bakugo.." she whispered as she read what was causing him the pain. "Dose this say if there is a way we can get this curse mark taken away?"

(Sorry busy day at work. Just got out)
Aqua leaned over and took a look "oh no....poor Bakugo.." she whispered as she read what was causing him the pain. "Dose this say if there is a way we can get this curse mark taken away?"
"I don't know. But Bakugou's strong. Stubborn. The power will be tempting but he's always adamant on doing it himself."

"I think she does she is very smart" she said looking at him "alright"
"That Flash... I can only think of one thing. If he destroyed the speed force and gave up what was left of his power to come back... That means he has to be from the future. Whatever he tried to do. Whatever the reason for it hasn't happened yet."

"That Flash... I can only think of one thing. If he destroyed the speed force and gave up what was left of his power to come back... That means he has to be from the future. Whatever he tried to do. Whatever the reason for it hasn't happened yet."
"I see...so we have to find the Flash of the present and stop him from doing whatever future Flash did in the past.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back