• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
There was a large ship. "Your headed to an alternative Earth. To central city."
"woh.." Aqua whispered seeing the ship. She was always impressed with the types of ships they found themselves hopping on too. "oh yes we are, thank you for giving us a ride there" she politely said

Aqua stayed awake for most the way to their destination
Once there they were set up with an apartment. "Uh... Who's paying for this?" Peter asked. "This is a sanctioned Plumber OP Flash came to us too. All living requirements are paid for. Plus 2000 dollars monthly to splurge." A plumber said. "We've set up identities for you here. Your birth certificates have you set from your homes in New York and Japan, you two are engaged, set up by your very rich families and your living together off their money to learn independence."

Once there they were set up with an apartment. "Uh... Who's paying for this?" Peter asked. "This is a sanctioned Plumber OP Flash came to us too. All living requirements are paid for. Plus 2000 dollars monthly to splurge." A plumber said. "We've set up identities for you here. Your birth certificates have you set from your homes in New York and Japan, you two are engaged, set up by your very rich families and your living together off their money to learn independence."
Aqua made sure to turn on her image inducer as they made their way to the apartment they were staying at. She was unsure how they were to pay for such a place these were quite an expensive place. But her question was soon answered by one of the plumbers along with their identities while they stayed here. Aqua's face went red as the plumber mention that their cover-up identities were engaged. She looked down her hair covering her face as she composed herself, after all this wasn't real.

Aqua made sure to turn on her image inducer as they made their way to the apartment they were staying at. She was unsure how they were to pay for such a place these were quite an expensive place. But her question was soon answered by one of the plumbers along with their identities while they stayed here. Aqua's face went red as the plumber mention that their cover-up identities were engaged. She looked down her hair covering her face as she composed herself, after all this wasn't real.
"Well engaged seems like a bit much but I'm sure we can play the part just fine." Peter said. "Did the flash say... When what was gonna give him powers would happen?" He asked. "It already did. Allen's been in a Coma for 8 months. He'll be waking up tomorrow."

"Well engaged seems like a bit much but I'm sure we can play the part just fine." Peter said. "Did the flash say... When what was gonna give him powers would happen?" He asked. "It already did. Allen's been in a Coma for 8 months. He'll be waking up tomorrow."
Aqua looked up at the plumber after composing herself "so I am guessing we are to meet up with Allen once he has woken up and go from there to stopping him for what his future self did" she asked

Aqua looked up at the plumber after composing herself "so I am guessing we are to meet up with Allen once he has woken up and go from there to stopping him for what his future self did" she asked
"It's not that simple. He's under supervision in STAR labs. There was an explosion from their partical accelerator.* "A particle WHAT!?" Peter asked a huge smile growing on his face

"It's not that simple. He's under supervision in STAR labs. There was an explosion from their partical accelerator.* "A particle WHAT!?" Peter asked a huge smile growing on his face
"right, that is going to make it harder...just cant walk over to see him if he is there..." Aqua said before turning to look at Peter as he got a huge grin on his face

"right, that is going to make it harder...just cant walk over to see him if he is there..." Aqua said before turning to look at Peter as he got a huge grin on his face
"You're kidding me. An honest god Particle Accelerator. That is so epic."

Aqua had an idea but was not 100% sure what a particle accelerator did, but Peter sure was geeking out over it.
"Imagine taking two atoms and banging them against eachother at a speed 300 times that if sound. A particle accelerator is designed to... Contain that energy. Give access to exotic matter, dark matter, all kinds of fun theoretical physics stuff. The advances that could be made in medicine, physics, advanced technologies."

"Imagine taking two atoms and banging them against eachother at a speed 300 times that if sound. A particle accelerator is designed to... Contain that energy. Give access to exotic matter, dark matter, all kinds of fun theoretical physics stuff. The advances that could be made in medicine, physics, advanced technologies."
Aqua listened to Peter as he explained to her what a particle accelerator was and could do. "I see..."

Aqua listened to Peter as he explained to her what a particle accelerator was and could do. "I see..."
"Well that was the idea. It exploded. Released a huge a wave of energy into the city. People died." A plumber said. Peter thought about it. "Well that was also a possibility. You'd need a chamber strong enough to contain a blast on quantam levels. But if those atoms still collided then that stuff would have all been sent into central city. Which means... Hey how did the Flash go into a coma?" He asked. "We have a video. We'll show you."

"Well that was the idea. It exploded. Released a huge a wave of energy into the city. People died." A plumber said. Peter thought about it. "Well that was also a possibility. You'd need a chamber strong enough to contain a blast on quantam levels. But if those atoms still collided then that stuff would have all been sent into central city. Which means... Hey how did the Flash go into a coma?" He asked. "We have a video. We'll show you."
Aqua moves over to look at the video one of the plumbers was to show them

Aqua moves over to look at the video one of the plumbers was to show them
Barry was in his lab. "He's SCI." Peter said. "Police scientist." There was a thunder storm when the lab exploded and he was trying to close the skylight. As he did he was hit by lightning and the feed cut.

Barry was in his lab. "He's SCI." Peter said. "Police scientist." There was a thunder storm when the lab exploded and he was trying to close the skylight. As he did he was hit by lightning and the feed cut.
Aqua just watched as Barry was trying to close the skylight, slightly flinching as the lightning struck him. It was a mericle that after what happened the guy was in a coma and not dead. "So what happened there is how he will end with his abilities" she knew outside of her world most weren't born with abilities, but this was a first seeing it happened.

Aqua just watched as Barry was trying to close the skylight, slightly flinching as the lightning struck him. It was a mericle that after what happened the guy was in a coma and not dead. "So what happened there is how he will end with his abilities" she knew outside of her world most weren't born with abilities, but this was a first seeing it happened.
"Well it might be like me with a spider. If that lightning blast was infused with dark and exotic matter. It could have super charged his cells giving access to what the future Flash called the speed force."

"Well it might be like me with a spider. If that lightning blast was infused with dark and exotic matter. It could have super charged his cells giving access to what the future Flash called the speed force."
"I see...well he is going to be surprise when he wakes up"

"I see...well he is going to be surprise when he wakes up"
"I don't think we should just tell him right away. Better to let him find out for himself. For now we just need to get into STAR Labs." He said. "How do you plan to do that?" The plumber asked. "By proving we belong there using my big beautiful brain."

"I don't think we should just tell him right away. Better to let him find out for himself. For now we just need to get into STAR Labs." He said. "How do you plan to do that?" The plumber asked. "By proving we belong there using my big beautiful brain."
"I think your right it would be better for him if he finds out by himself. " she agreed "I know Peter will come up with something to get us in he is very smart"

"I think your right it would be better for him if he finds out by himself. " she agreed "I know Peter will come up with something to get us in he is very smart"
"No literally. If I can prove to them I'm smart they'll probably just let us in." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back