• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Right." Ben said. "uh.' he took out the jewel Erza gave him for helping. He had refused but she insisted. "This enough?"

"I'm a pretty solid super hero already. I don't need him to teach me to fight."
"Oh that is more then enough, I don't need it all." She said giving him some change "you have enough to get the room to your liking as well" she said

"Oh are you know?....." she asked lifting an eyebrow as she bandaged up Bakugo's hands.

"Oh that is more then enough, I don't need it all." She said giving him some change "you have enough to get the room to your liking as well" she said

"Oh are you know?....." she asked lifting an eyebrow as she bandaged up Bakugo's hands.
He nodded.

"Hey I'll have you know I'm very.... Huh?" Peter started to glow blue and disappeared.

He nodded.

"Hey I'll have you know I'm very.... Huh?" Peter started to glow blue and disappeared.
Mirajane smiled showing him around the boys domatry and all the anamities they had before walking him over to a vacant room. "Here you go" she said opening the door for him before handing him the key. The room was large but fairly simple as it was left for them to decorate it as they pleased.

"Peter?!" She called out unsure what had happened to the young boy, contact the professor.

Mirajane smiled showing him around the boys domatry and all the anamities they had before walking him over to a vacant room. "Here you go" she said opening the door for him before handing him the key. The room was large but fairly simple as it was left for them to decorate it as they pleased.

"Peter?!" She called out unsure what had happened to the young boy, contact the professor.
He transformed. "Alien X! Probably inappropriate not use a celestialsapien's power this way but." He snapped his finger. Tons of sumo slammer merch and memorabilia littered his room along with souvenir from his past fights before changing back. (totally forgot he had control over Alien X)

Peter rubbed his head as he looked around. "Finally Spider-Man." He looked back to see a man in aw white suit. "Now you are someone the audience has been wanting to see." "What do you want?" Peter asked. "A game. You win you go home. You lose. You die and whoever you bring with you."

With me?" Peter asked.

"Yes with you allow to explain the rules of the game."

It was a twisted game in Peter's opinion. A game of survival. A game of life and death. He could bring one other person to help him with the game. The Objective last man standing in an arena of ever changing variables.

He transformed. "Alien X! Probably inappropriate not use a celestialsapien's power this way but." He snapped his finger. Tons of sumo slammer merch and memorabilia littered his room along with souvenir from his past fights before changing back. (totally forgot he had control over Alien X)

Peter rubbed his head as he looked around. "Finally Spider-Man." He looked back to see a man in aw white suit. "Now you are someone the audience has been wanting to see." "What do you want?" Peter asked. "A game. You win you go home. You lose. You die and whoever you bring with you."

With me?" Peter asked.

"Yes with you allow to explain the rules of the game."

It was a twisted game in Peter's opinion. A game of survival. A game of life and death. He could bring one other person to help him with the game. The Objective last man standing in an arena of ever changing variables.
Mirajane staied by the door frame curiously watching Ben transformed into alien x. She hand never seen him use his abilities and it was quite interesting. She had wondered what he could do and finally got her answer. Though was not sure who the man in the images around his room was. "Is this man a very famous wizard from were you are from?" She asked.

Mirajane staied by the door frame curiously watching Ben transformed into alien x. She hand never seen him use his abilities and it was quite interesting. She had wondered what he could do and finally got her answer. Though was not sure who the man in the images around his room was. "Is this man a very famous wizard from were you are from?" She asked.
"Uh. More of a physical fighter." He said.

"Now then you know the rules. Pick your teammate." The man said. Peter looked thoughtfully at the arena. "Area's too dry. Aqua won't be any help. There are structures I can swing from but she won't last long in the heat. Think... I got it." He looked at the man. "The guy I choose. The one I want in my side in all this. Katsuki Bakuguo."

"Uh. More of a physical fighter." He said.

"Now then you know the rules. Pick your teammate." The man said. Peter looked thoughtfully at the arena. "Area's too dry. Aqua won't be any help. There are structures I can swing from but she won't last long in the heat. Think... I got it." He looked at the man. "The guy I choose. The one I want in my side in all this. Katsuki Bakuguo."
"I see, you seem extremely found of this man" she said with a chuckle

Jean return to the med bay to check on Bakuguo only to find him gone as well.

Bakuguo appeared on the ground siting up rubbing his head "were the hell im I ?!"

"I see, you seem extremely found of this man" she said with a chuckle

Jean return to the med bay to check on Bakuguo only to find him gone as well.

Bakuguo appeared on the ground siting up rubbing his head "were the hell im I ?!"
"He's one of my heroes." He said walking up and picking up a single picture frame of Grampa Max. "And here's my real hero...." He said a little sadly

Peter stood there. "Hey Splody."

"He's one of my heroes." He said walking up and picking up a single picture frame of Grampa Max. "And here's my real hero...." He said a little sadly

Peter stood there. "Hey Splody."
Mirajane walked over and looked at the image in the frame, noticing the change of Ben's tone of voice "who was he ...if you dont mind me asking?"

"were the hell are we (insert nick name, forgot if you gave him one to call Spidy?)....and who is that weirdo?" he asked gesturing at the man in the white suite

Mirajane walked over and looked at the image in the frame, noticing the change of Ben's tone of voice "who was he ...if you dont mind me asking?"

"were the hell are we (insert nick name, forgot if you gave him one to call Spidy?)....and who is that weirdo?" he asked gesturing at the man in the white suite
(Webhead, bug breath, Spider-Doofus,) "He was my Grampa. He taught me everything I know about right and wrong. About how to really help people. He was my hero. The one who I could depend on for everything."

"No idea. Just know that out of anyone I could ask for help. I picked you, so make sure you go full strength, I don't wanna look bad. You're suits over there."

(Webhead, bug breath, Spider-Doofus,) "He was my Grampa. He taught me everything I know about right and wrong. About how to really help people. He was my hero. The one who I could depend on for everything."

"No idea. Just know that out of anyone I could ask for help. I picked you, so make sure you go full strength, I don't wanna look bad. You're suits over there."
"he sounds like a wonderful caring man, I am very sorry for your lost" she said `

"puff, of course you picked me...you be an idiot if you didn't...Im the best in that whole mansion after all" He said gathering his suit "you the one that better not make me look bad Webhead"

"he sounds like a wonderful caring man, I am very sorry for your lost" she said `

"puff, of course you picked me...you be an idiot if you didn't...Im the best in that whole mansion after all" He said gathering his suit "you the one that better not make me look bad Webhead"
He looked at her. "He was he best man. He was supposed to live at least another 30 years... But he came out of retirement, started doing good again. Died in the line of duty."

"We'll have to be careful this place looks like Tokyo. But it's not."

He looked at her. "He was he best man. He was supposed to live at least another 30 years... But he came out of retirement, started doing good again. Died in the line of duty."

"We'll have to be careful this place looks like Tokyo. But it's not."
"Im very sorry Ben" Mirajane said gently placing her hand on his shoulder. "I understand how hard it is to lose someone very close to you" she replied

"yeah yea...you don't have to worry bug breath just make sure not to get in my way" he said

"Im very sorry Ben" Mirajane said gently placing her hand on his shoulder. "I understand how hard it is to lose someone very close to you" she replied

"yeah yea...you don't have to worry bug breath just make sure not to get in my way" he said
"Most people do." He said. "Who was it for you."

"No. Grenade. This time we need to work together." He said.

"Most people do." He said. "Who was it for you."

"No. Grenade. This time we need to work together." He said.
Mirajane moved her hand away from Ben shoulder and hugged herself unsure if to say at first. "My little sister..." she sadly said looking away

"Fine..." he said not very pleased with the idea

"its alright....anyways I should go, glad to have you in our guild Ben" she said with a smile before tuning away and leaving his room
"You know sometimes it helps to talk."

They were teleported to Tokyo. Or what looked like Tokyo. The ocean was not there. It was just an empty barren land.

"You know sometimes it helps to talk."

They were teleported to Tokyo. Or what looked like Tokyo. The ocean was not there. It was just an empty barren land.
"I know....but I just cant not about her..." Mirajane said looking back at Ben

"This is weird.....why are we even doing this? what did you get us into bug breath?" Bakugo said as he looked around at the barren land

"I know....but I just cant not about her..." Mirajane said looking back at Ben

"This is weird.....why are we even doing this? what did you get us into bug breath?" Bakugo said as he looked around at the barren land
"Okay " he said.

"No idea." He said.

"Thanks...ill see you later" Mirajane said was she walked down the hall and out the building.

"Alright then...Who are we fighting?! Come on white suite wirdo! I'm getting board here" Bakugo yelled up at the sky
Ben laid on his bed.

"This is who you chose Spider-Man?" The man asked. "He may have a loud mouth. But he can fight." Peter said.

"Yea and ill kick your butt! Why don't you come down here and ill show you!" He shouted back pointing up at the sky
"You're enemies. First all the way from a world of Shinobi. One of the three legendary Sanin and on The Leaf village's most wanted list. Orichimaru." The evil Shinobi appeared with a wicked smile. "And on his team, a rather strange opponent for the two of you, a villainous version of your world's hero, Endeavor, this one calls himself Pyrus."

"You're enemies. First all the way from a world of Shinobi. One of the three legendary Sanin and on The Leaf village's most wanted list. Orichimaru." The evil Shinobi appeared with a wicked smile. "And on his team, a rather strange opponent for the two of you, a villainous version of your world's hero, Endeavor, this one calls himself Pyrus."
Bakugo looked at Orichimaru and lifted and eyebrow looking him over. He wondered what his powers were, though to him he looked like he needed some sun. His attention peaked when the evil version of Endeavor showed up. Bakugo laughed a bit "oh icy hot is going to blow when I tell him I destroyed his eviler father"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back