• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Oh right erza!....I can try... really need to rewatch some episodes or scenes of her.... its been a while need to get a better feel of the characters XD)
As Ben came out of the shower wearing a fresh set of clothes, a green shirt under a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and boots, he saw everyone scrambling to look well behaved. As he came down stairs he noticed even Natsu and Grey looked terrified. As the door opened he held beheld the source of the fear. A redhead woman, decked out in full armor and carrying a large horn. In the corner of his eye another woman. With white hair, her expression was very amiable. She didn't seem concerned at all. Ben just leaned against a table watching. "What are you doing?! Sit down!" Natsu hissed seemingly worried for Ben's own safety.

As Ben came out of the shower wearing a fresh set of clothes, a green shirt under a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and boots, he saw everyone scrambling to look well behaved. As he came down stairs he noticed even Natsu and Grey looked terrified. As the door opened he held beheld the source of the fear. A redhead woman, decked out in full armor and carrying a large horn. In the corner of his eye another woman. With white hair, her expression was very amiable. She didn't seem concerned at all. Ben just leaned against a table watching. "What are you doing?! Sit down!" Natsu hissed seemingly worried for Ben's own safety.
@AquaMarie

(Sorry wasn't able to reply before work started)
"Greetings everyone! Were is master Makarov" Erza asked as she placed down the ginormous horn. "The master is away at a conference right now" Mirajane replied.
" I see,.." the redhead was about to say something when a guild member spoke up about the horn asking what it was. " its a horn of a monster I defeated, the locals were so greatful they decorated it and gifted it to me....do you have a problem with that?!" She asked with narrowed eye as the man shook his head and took a step back.
"Now everyone listen up! While I was on the road I heard stories about the guild....you should all be ashamed of your selfs!...disgraceful everyone causing trouble lately....and master Makarov might not care, but I do!..." she started hands on her hips as she started to scoal everyone in the guild about their habits and misdeeds.

(Sorry wasn't able to reply before work started)
"Greetings everyone! Were is master Makarov" Erza asked as she placed down the ginormous horn. "The master is away at a conference right now" Mirajane replied.
" I see,.." the redhead was about to say something when a guild member spoke up about the horn asking what it was. " its a horn of a monster I defeated, the locals were so greatful they decorated it and gifted it to me....do you have a problem with that?!" She asked with narrowed eye as the man shook his head and took a step back.
"Now everyone listen up! While I was on the road I heard stories about the guild....you should all be ashamed of your selfs!...disgraceful everyone causing trouble lately....and master Makarov might not care, but I do!..." she started hands on her hips as she started to scoal everyone in the guild about their habits and misdeeds.
Ben walked up to her. "Trouble? Surely not everyone around here can be as problematic as pinky."

Ben walked up to her. "Trouble? Surely not everyone around here can be as problematic as pinky."
Erza turnined to face a women drinking a whole barrel of beer.. "Cana! you need to control your drinking...Vigata take your dancing outside!....Wakaba how many time have I told you to get rid of that habit....
Nab, I knew you would just be standing there....just pick a job already!....Makao...." she just sigh shaking her head and turns away. She looks over at Ben as he walked over, he was someone she never seen before. She was going to ask as to when he joined the guild, but got side tracked when he mentioned a pinked haired boy. "Talking about Natsu...were is Natsu and Gray?" she asked looking around

Erza turnined to face a women drinking a whole barrel of beer.. "Cana! you need to control your drinking...Vigata take your dancing outside!....Wakaba how many time have I told you to get rid of that habit....
Nab, I knew you would just be standing there....just pick a job already!....Makao...." she just sigh shaking her head and turns away. She looks over at Ben as he walked over, he was someone she never seen before. She was going to ask as to when he joined the guild, but got side tracked when he mentioned a pinked haired boy. "Talking about Natsu...were is Natsu and Gray?" she asked looking around
"Around." He said unhelpfully.

"wonderful, I am quite please you two have been getting along.....although even best of friends butt heads once in a while" Erza replied with a pleased smile glad to see the two so close to eachother
"More than once in a while." Ben commented. "Hey! Are you trying to kill us!?" Natsu yelled.

"You two seem to be getting along now....just don't go on fighting and causing trouble for the guild..." Earza warned them
She seemed to be ingoring him. Ben just shrugged and went to leave. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself to Erza?" Makarov asked. "Why?" Ben asked. "She seems busy enough with other things."

She seemed to be ingoring him. Ben just shrugged and went to leave. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself to Erza?" Makarov asked. "Why?" Ben asked. "She seems busy enough with other things."
"Sorry about that, just had to make sure everyone knew I was disappointed....honestly everyone in this guild thinks they can just goof off while I'm gone..." she said folding her arms. "Now who are you two?...never seen you around...are you two new members?" She asked looking at Lucy and Ben

"Sorry about that, just had to make sure everyone knew I was disappointed....honestly everyone in this guild thinks they can just goof off while I'm gone..." she said folding her arms. "Now who are you two?...never seen you around...are you two new members?" She asked looking at Lucy and Ben
"She is. Wouldn't be caught dead with a tattoo on my body."

"No guild affiliation whatsoever." Ben saod
Erza wasn't to please to hear that "I see..." she replied unsure wht the master would just allow a stranger to hange around in their guild he could be a spy, someone wanting to indanger their guild member. But then again she had to trust the master that this guy was to be trusted. "Well, I trust you will not get cause any trouble to our guild?" She asked

Erza wasn't to please to hear that "I see..." she replied unsure wht the master would just allow a stranger to hange around in their guild he could be a spy, someone wanting to indanger their guild member. But then again she had to trust the master that this guy was to be trusted. "Well, I trust you will not get cause any trouble to our guild?" She asked
"Why would I? I'm leaving as soon as I get a ship."

"Why would I? I'm leaving as soon as I get a ship."
"Just making sure..." Erza said to Ben before looking back over to Natsu and Gray. "Gray...Natsu.." The two quickly wrapping there arms around eachother enviously laughing. "You two are great wizards and one of our strongest fighters, I need you two to company me in a mission" she said placing her hands on her hips

"Just making sure..." Erza said to Ben before looking back over to Natsu and Gray. "Gray...Natsu.." The two quickly wrapping there arms around eachother enviously laughing. "You two are great wizards and one of our strongest fighters, I need you two to company me in a mission" she said placing her hands on her hips
Mission?" Ben asked looking back.

Erza looks over to Ben and looked him over "sure why not, the master wouldn't have accepted you to stay if you cant hold up against a fight"
"Don't I know it. I've spent days avoiding Natsu because he wants to fight me." He said. Natsu went wide eyed. Ben just threw him under the bus with the most dangerous woman in the guild. "I'm feeling tired all the sudden." He said going for the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back