• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
One of them went straight for rath with a sword. Wrath grabbed his wrist and lifted him the air. He pulled the man level with him leaving his feat dangling from the ground. A malicious smirk grew across the appoplexian's face and then he soun a few times and threw the bandit sending him flying away. He looked at Grey. "LIKE A BASEBALL!"
Gray was actually impressed as he saw Rath throw the man and saw that Ben was not kidding around that he could throw him. Gray and Natsu also jumped into battle, Lucy stepping out of the clock sending him back as she ran over to free Happy.

Gray was actually impressed as he saw Rath throw the man and saw that Ben was not kidding around that he could throw him. Gray and Natsu also jumped into battle, Lucy stepping out of the clock sending him back as she ran over to free Happy.
Rath ran up to the chicken. "FIGHT ME!"

"YOU THINK YOU'RE AN IMPRESSIVE CHICKEN!?" He tapped the Omnitrix Dial. "KICKIN' HAWK!" He yelled. "Now I'M and impressive chicken!"
The chickens eyes went wide, that guy had turn into one muscular bird.

With all the bandits occupied Lucy was able to run over to Happy and start untiring him. "HELP! NOW LUCY WANT TO EAT ME!"
"WILL YOU SHUT IT! I'm trying to free you!" She said annoyed

The chickens eyes went wide, that guy had turn into one muscular bird.

With all the bandits occupied Lucy was able to run over to Happy and start untiring him. "HELP! NOW LUCY WANT TO EAT ME!"
"WILL YOU SHUT IT! I'm trying to free you!" She said annoyed
Kickin' Hawk attacked it.

Natsu ran after Lucy and Happy.

Kickin' Hawk just laughed. It wasn't long before they were back on the road. The skirmish seemed to have boosted Ben's earlier annoyed mood.
"Hey Ben your not such a bad fighter, you showed those bandits back there whos boss" Gray said really having doughted his skills

Gray was about to mentioned he seemed to young to be one but kept his mouth shut about it. "Any way we are reaching town.." he said as the treeline became thinner and houses and buildings started to pop up
"Finally. I need a shower." He said. (By the way I'm thining of putting Ben either with Mirajane, Erza, or Lucy you can pick which one sounds best)

"Finally. I need a shower." He said. (By the way I'm thining of putting Ben either with Mirajane, Erza, or Lucy you can pick which one sounds best)
They soon reach a not so busy guild of a few people scattered about on the tables eatiting and drinking.
(All sounds great, what do you think would fit better with Bens personality or that Ben would like more. I don't mind which ever)

They soon reach a not so busy guild of a few people scattered about on the tables eatiting and drinking.
(All sounds great, what do you think would fit better with Bens personality or that Ben would like more. I don't mind which ever)
(depends on which one you think will be most interesting to play. I'm leaning toward Erza or Mira. Erza because of her strong personality. And Mira because of how reserved she is)

Ben walked around. He looked around the guild. It was... Nice in its own way."

(depends on which one you think will be most interesting to play. I'm leaning toward Erza or Mira. Erza because of her strong personality. And Mira because of how reserved she is)
(I was thinking the same thing I do like those two choices the most >x< but not sure who to pick)
Ben walked around. He looked around the guild. It was... Nice in its own way."
The group dispersed, Lucy of course going to her home really wanting a shower and to rest after walking all the way back.

(I was thinking the same thing I do like those two choices the most >x< but not sure who to pick)

The group dispersed, Lucy of course going to her home really wanting a shower and to rest after walking all the way back.
Ben went to take a shower in the guild showers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back