• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"I'm the jerk?! You're the one that's the punk-ass jerk, you pink-haired weirdo!" Gray shouted getting up in Natsu's face
"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME YOU PASTY FACED NUDIST!" Natsu responded getting just as in his face. "Hey break it up!" Ben said trying to seperate them but they both just pushed him back. Ben growled and slammed on the Omnitrix. "HUMONGOSAUR! I said break it up!" He grabbed both of them like dolls and seperated them. "Hey let me go!" Natsu yelled.

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME YOU PASTY FACED NUDIST!" Natsu responded getting just as in his face. "Hey break it up!" Ben said trying to seperate them but they both just pushed him back. Ben growled and slammed on the Omnitrix. "HUMONGOSAUR! I said break it up!" He grabbed both of them like dolls and seperated them. "Hey let me go!" Natsu yelled.
"YOU SPINLESS WIMP! what you having your weirdo Lizard friend fight your fights now!?" Gray yelled at Natsu from his side. Wiggling and yelling back lame insults at Natsu not carring that Ben had seprated them.
Lucy rolled her eyes and sided annoyingly

"YOU SPINLESS WIMP! what you having your weirdo Lizard friend fight your fights now!?" Gray yelled at Natsu from his side. Wiggling and yelling back lame insults at Natsu not carring that Ben had seprated them.
Lucy rolled her eyes and sided annoyingly
Humongosaur looked at Grey. "You are so lucky I have the self-restraint not to throw you like baseball." He said tossing them both on the ground.

Humongosaur looked at Grey. "You are so lucky I have the self-restraint not to throw you like baseball." He said tossing them both on the ground.
"pfff" Gray replied shrugging him off not believing Ben could manage to do anything like that, before getting tossed to the ground. "...what are you all doing out here anyways? " standing up and dusting himself off

"pfff" Gray replied shrugging him off not believing Ben could manage to do anything like that, before getting tossed to the ground. "...what are you all doing out here anyways? " standing up and dusting himself off
"Getting back from a job. Jeez your mind must be as bare as your body." Humongosaur said turning back into Ben. (He totally could)

"Getting back from a job. Jeez your mind must be as bare as your body." Humongosaur said turning back into Ben. (He totally could)
"watch it you Lizard freak...just thought with prinsses over there you would all be taking the train or something..." Gray replied. (yea I know Ben totally could chuck him XD)

"watch it you Lizard freak...just thought with prinsses over there you would all be taking the train or something..." Gray replied. (yea I know Ben totally could chuck him XD)
"Don't call me Lizard freak." Ben said reaching toward the Omnitrix. "Flame brain refused the reward. No reward, no bus money." (Still got that ben 10 additude)

"Don't call me Lizard freak." Ben said reaching toward the Omnitrix. "Flame brain refused the reward. No reward, no bus money." (Still got that ben 10 additude)
"Well tell me your name then.." Gray replied before turning to Natsu "Your such and idiot dragon breath.." Gray said now back to wearing his clothing. "I got done with a job myself and heading back to the guild"

"Well tell me your name then.." Gray replied before turning to Natsu "Your such and idiot dragon breath.." Gray said now back to wearing his clothing. "I got done with a job myself and heading back to the guild"
"Ben Tennyson." He said. "An Idiot! Why you-" "I swear I will turn into Way Big and stomp you both into pancakes if you don't stop fighting!" Ben said. He looked into the forest. "Something's out there."

"Ben Tennyson." He said. "An Idiot! Why you-" "I swear I will turn into Way Big and stomp you both into pancakes if you don't stop fighting!" Ben said. He looked into the forest. "Something's out there."
"geez Ben... calm down..." Gary said before turning to Natsu "this guy threats makes me think of Erza.." Gray said with a chuckle "Anyway...talking about Erza...I should keep going....and you all should head back soon as well....Erza is due to be back any time from now"

"geez Ben... calm down..." Gary said before turning to Natsu "this guy threats makes me think of Erza.." Gray said with a chuckle "Anyway...talking about Erza...I should keep going....and you all should head back soon as well....Erza is due to be back any time from now"
"Sh-she is?" Natsu said fearful. "We have to get back right now!"

"Sh-she is?" Natsu said fearful. "We have to get back right now!"
"Yep...." Gray replied
"Erza!...the Erza! *fan girl squeal* I have always wanted to meet her, I have always wondered what she looked like as well" Lucy added quite excited to meet the mysterious fairytail member.

"Yep...." Gray replied
"Erza!...the Erza! *fan girl squeal* I have always wanted to meet her, I have always wondered what she looked like as well" Lucy added quite excited to meet the mysterious fairytail member.
(Ben is not going to be intimidated)

"HELP!!! THEY ARE GOING TO EAT ME!" Happy yelled wiggling around. The group around happy ignored Ben more excited about the meat they wear about to eat.
"I said, Let the cat go!" Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. "RATH! LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING GROUP OF BANDITS GROUPED WITH AN ABNORMALLY LARGE CHICKEN! RATH TOLD YOU TO DO SOMETHING! AND WHEN RATH SAYS JUMP, YOU BOW TO RATH'S COMMAND!" He yelled. "I believe the term is "how high?"." The clock spirit said. "SHADDUP I KNOW THAT!"

"I said, Let the cat go!" Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. "RATH! LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING GROUP OF BANDITS GROUPED WITH AN ABNORMALLY LARGE CHICKEN! RATH TOLD YOU TO DO SOMETHING! AND WHEN RATH SAYS JUMP, YOU BOW TO RATH'S COMMAND!" He yelled. "I believe the term is "how high?"." The clock spirit said. "SHADDUP I KNOW THAT!"
(hehe love with the clock butting in)
"thank goodness, I don't want to be food!" Happy yelled
The large chicken was about to set fire to the pit when it stopped as Rath yelled at them. The ring leader of the group of bandits turned to Rath as well. "go get them, guys! we can't let them ruin our chance of eating some meat tonight!" The short roundish bandit yelled as his lackeys ran to attack Rath and the others.

(hehe love with the clock butting in)
"thank goodness, I don't want to be food!" Happy yelled
The large chicken was about to set fire to the pit when it stopped as Rath yelled at them. The ring leader of the group of bandits turned to Rath as well. "go get them, guys! we can't let them ruin our chance of eating some meat tonight!" The short roundish bandit yelled as his lackeys ran to attack Rath and the others.
One of them went straight for rath with a sword. Wrath grabbed his wrist and lifted him the air. He pulled the man level with him leaving his feat dangling from the ground. A malicious smirk grew across the appoplexian's face and then he soun a few times and threw the bandit sending him flying away. He looked at Grey. "LIKE A BASEBALL!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back